PDA

View Full Version : Guide Lron

Lron
03-25-2013, 02:07 AM
What do you guys think about me becoming a guide on the server?

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Based off your post history - a bad idea. You seem kind of like a control freak and giving someone like that more power is never a good thing.

Lron
03-25-2013, 02:27 AM
?? When have i ever come off as a control freak? Baseless accusation.

Lron
03-25-2013, 02:29 AM
The thing about me becoming a guide is that I am a famous player that people know they can trust to do the right thing when shit hits the fan. My reputation speaks for itself.

Macarena
03-25-2013, 02:30 AM
I think thats a great idea, I know that I for one would rest easier knowing that the server is in trusted hands

Susano
03-25-2013, 04:17 AM
I'm voting for Lron in 2013.

The man who will bring justice to the exploiters of P99.

The hero we may not want, but the hero we need nonetheless.

If you do no wrong, you will have no fear.

uygi
03-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Kinda dunno how to answer. Want to be serious, but don't want to be serious in RnF.

1) Joined: January 2012
2) No idea who you are

So I'd say no.

Stalahoy
03-25-2013, 07:58 AM
lol same as myu. Who the fuck are you?

myriverse
03-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Another newbie. Don't care one way or the other. If you're good, then great. If not, I hope you get run out on a rail. Benefit of the doubt.

Norathorr
03-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Leon is a certified everquest legend and rolemodel for the masses.

Norathorr
03-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Erm Lron...

47shadesofgay
03-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Lron is the guide this project deserves and needs.

I'm pulling for you!

Lanuven
03-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Worst fkn idea ever.

Tenlaar
03-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Given that somebody giving their opinion was immediately met by you denying their opinion and then stating that you are famous, I'd say no. If you were famous I probably would have heard about you in the last couple of months, now wouldn't I?

Daliant17447
03-25-2013, 12:34 PM
not witty enough to be a guide, sorry

Knightt
03-25-2013, 01:20 PM
The thing about me becoming a guide is that I am a famous player that people know they can trust to do the right thing when shit hits the fan. My reputation speaks for itself.

Dude I hope you don't go around in real life going around in real life saying your a famous eq player....... that's just fuckin retarded

Knightt
03-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Dude I hope you don't go around in real life going around in real life saying your a famous eq player....... that's just fuckin retarded

Doing on phone... don't know why it double typed haha

Lron
03-26-2013, 04:34 PM
not witty enough to be a guide, sorry

Daliant - Not Witty

In all seriousness, some of you acting as if you dont know who i am is beyond silly at this point, no one is even close to buying that line.

People know of my unwavering morals and know they can trust me. Another reason why me becoming a guide would be good for the server is that just my name alone commands a level of respect most people dont earn in a lifetime. Because of this, I rarely have to flex my "e-peen" to show people who is boss, because they already know and understand i earned this Celebrity social status, it wasnt just given to me.

baub
03-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes, but it wont happen.

The leadership of this server wants guides who "play ball" and Lron will never be corrupted.

Lron
03-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Baub, i encourage you to have faith. People said Obama would not get elected because he is black, now he is the Leader of the free world. I would like to become this server's Obama.

Tenlaar
03-26-2013, 04:54 PM
acting as if you dont know who i am is beyond silly at this point

just my name alone commands a level of respect most people dont earn in a lifetime.

i earned this Celebrity social status

Yeah, you definitely sound like a completely balanced individual with no kind of ego complex at all.

Lron
03-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Given that somebody giving their opinion was immediately met by you denying their opinion and then stating that you are famous, I'd say no. If you were famous I probably would have heard about you in the last couple of months, now wouldn't I?

It wasnt an opinion, it was a blatant lie and troll. I dont have time for that now that i am running for election as a Guide.

Hugmukk
03-26-2013, 04:56 PM
I legitimately do not know who you are, but the fact this post is in RnF I would say no.

Lron
03-26-2013, 05:01 PM
I would just ask you to do some research on me before you say no hugmukk. Here is a good place to start, my wiki.

http://www.eqmacwiki.com/w/Lron_The_Server_Legend

Do your own research if you genuinely have been living under a rock and dont know who i am. Im not asking for blind support, look at the evidence.

Lron
03-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Here is me powerleveling/pulling for rellapse in plane of nightmare. I did this after a raid even though i was extremely tired. This is the type of commitment you can expect from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LYR5MJ-6Us

Hugmukk
03-26-2013, 05:10 PM
I just wasted like 3 minutes that I will never recover /sigh

Skater gnome for pres

Lron
03-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Do you guys think i should make a poll? I also could use 2 staff members who are willing to help market and advertise on P99 forums for me.

Hasbinbad
03-26-2013, 06:46 PM
I think u should get to be a guide that can port around like a guide but has absolutely no powers. Whenever you answer a petition you just come and tell the petitioner that you're LRON the server legend.

Yun
03-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Lron, I think you should seriously consider quitting EverQuest, man. You're quite a bit addicted.

Phats
03-26-2013, 10:44 PM
?? When have i ever come off as a control freak? Baseless accusation.

Confirmed LRON speaks and acts like Peirs Morgan, must be Peirs Morgan IRL.

Mortiiss
03-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Yeah, you definitely sound like a completely balanced individual with no kind of ego complex at all.

Based off your post history - a bad idea. You seem kind of like a control freak and giving someone like that more power is never a good thing.

Thread was over on 1st reply.

rsloans84
03-26-2013, 10:57 PM
id suppot u being a guide if u favored me over someone else

Tiggles
03-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone congrats Lro for his post RNF to make it over a page!

Keep it up buddy!

Tiggles
03-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Hey everyone congrats Lron for his first RNF post to make it over a page!

Keep it up buddy!

Edited for clarity

Still on vacation still drinking

Lron
03-26-2013, 11:10 PM
No one cares where you are tiggles, we didnt need an update on your shitty life.

hatelore
03-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Baub, i encourage you to have faith. People said Obama would not get elected because he is black, now he is the Leader of the free world. I would like to become this server's Obama.

For that statement alone please go shoot yourself, or something..

Lron
03-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Thread was over on 1st reply.

You are a newb on these forums, leave the judging of someones character up to the Veterans such as myself. You don't even know the ins and outs of this place yet and you have already committed many social faux pas. Learn to listen and be like a sponge, that is how i became the man i am today, i didn't start out being a Legend, it came with discipline and courage and lots of listening. Zip the lip, and learn to listen if you want to be great.

Wudan
03-27-2013, 12:05 PM
People said Obama would not get elected because he is black, now he is the Leader of the free world.

best joke evah! leader of the free world Hahahahahaha! i think u&i might have a different understanding of the word "free".

and back to your question...no. i would not want someone so naive and possibly ignorant to be a guide. ty. move on back to your celebrity life.

Karafa
03-27-2013, 02:16 PM
best joke evah! leader of the free world Hahahahahaha! i think u&i might have a different understanding of the word "free".

and back to your question...no. i would not want someone so naive and possibly ignorant to be a guide. ty. move on back to your celebrity life.

Gullible AND uneducated. What a treat!

Lron
03-27-2013, 04:05 PM

Naive and ignorant? Im in Mensa, there is no way, statistically, that you are within 20 iq points of me.