PDA

View Full Version : FE lets Divinity kill Maestro, Eccezan makes Ambrotos post

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 01:52 AM
Maestro popped in Hate, saw 11 Divinity in zone. Being the nice guild we are, we communicated with them and let them kill it without interfering.

Meanwhile, Meccezan's rage is so hard to contain that he has summoned forth Ambrotos to deal with the RL trolling on these boards. While I approve of Ambrotos's notions, it must be annoying to have to deal with Eccezan's complaints - for that I would like to thank you in the name of all FE.

Keep up the good work on the server, staff.

TMO keep crying.

Kagatob
03-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Please try to remain the heroes, long after you replace TMO on the top spot. Don't forget the reason you all got the support that you did on the way there.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 01:56 AM
Please try to remain the heroes, long after you replace TMO on the top spot. Don't forget the reason you all got the support that you did on the way there.

We never will, Kagatob. Your support and the support of all posters here also contributes to FE's continued raiding success.

We must destroy the evil TMO empire at all costs.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Maestro popped in Hate, saw 11 Divinity in zone. Being the nice guild we are, we communicated with them and let them kill it without interfering.

Meanwhile, Meccezan's rage is so hard to contain that he has summoned forth Ambrotos to deal with the RL trolling on these boards. While I approve of Ambrotos's notions, it must be annoying to have to deal with Eccezan's complaints - for that I would like to thank you in the name of all FE.

Keep up the good work on the server, staff.

TMO keep crying.

TMO Server heroes.... doesn't even go after Maestro so Divinity can kill things.

A vast majority of the real life trolling was coming from FE. But you are the good guys...

Hilarity ensues.

Eccezan
03-25-2013, 02:02 AM
FE confirmed terrific at not killing mobs. When is this news? And yes, FE confirmed still terrible guild filled with hate filled bitter R&F posters that cant follow rules.

Stalahoy
03-25-2013, 02:09 AM
confirmed eccezan mad

Kagatob
03-25-2013, 02:10 AM
FE confirmed terrific at not killing mobs. When is this news? And yes, FE confirmed still terrible guild filled with hate filled bitter R&F posters that cant follow rules.

While your guild does everything possible to make sure that every mob able had been killed by TMO long after those kills became unnecessary for them.

I believe your aspergers leads you to be unable to process why what FE did is a positive thing.

In before "who are you".

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 02:15 AM

I'm not at all, I feel great helping out Divinity actually.

We've killed plenty of mobs, and continue to do so - thanks.

You're just mad and have no ground to stand on with your post honestly.

Doors
03-25-2013, 02:16 AM
FE champions of the box, doing something TMO could never do - share.

Need more people/guilds like FE around then this servers end game wouldn't be so shitty.

Eccezan
03-25-2013, 02:16 AM
While your guild does everything possible to make sure that every mob able had been killed by TMO long after those kills became unnecessary for them.

I believe your aspergers leads you to be unable to process why what FE did is a positive thing.

In before "who are you".

Grats on passing on Maestro. Maestro hasn't been a legitimate raid target for over a year. What next, FE going to pass on Ambassador D'Vinn ?

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 02:17 AM
TMO Server heroes.... doesn't even go after Maestro so Divinity can kill things.

A vast majority of the real life trolling was coming from FE. But you are the good guys...

Hilarity ensues.

Actually most of it was by anonymous troll accounts that you guys (mainly Eccezan) assumed was us. If any of us were being racist, it was probably a joke. Have your own members not done the same or worse in the past?

Get off your high horse. You just stole a dracoliche off FV not that long ago. Seems to me like you are the real server bullies, not FE.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 02:18 AM
Grats on passing on Maestro. Maestro hasn't been a legitimate raid target for over a year. What next, FE going to pass on Ambassador D'Vinn ?

Hopefully in the future TMO can work out some rules or guidelines with the rest of the server and find something agreeable. If not, we continue to fight until we can do this with more mobs.

Doing god's work, see you next spawn.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 03:02 AM
Wow TMO rnf trolls crying to GMs for RL stalking ?

This is a whole new world lnao

Harazzer
03-25-2013, 03:44 AM

In b4 TMO starts begging for rotations.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 03:44 AM
sitting there all night F5ing this page in a fat sweat huh Meccezan? LALSLALS

Most users ever online was 820, 03-15-2013 at 02:12 AM.
JimmieRUSTLER, Adnan, Alawen, Apeople, ArumTP, bordbard, Brut, daemionx, Dakaf, Eccezan

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDALWABB40Cw-h_wYFEOsgcMW8uk_gARS436iuQxueiOI6KusmtA

Susano
03-25-2013, 04:11 AM
I forsee another TMO campaign to let other guilds have Gorenaire, the dragon no one ever wants to kill anyway.

Enjoy guys, wipe for 6 hours for a white scale you'll have to buy things off TMO to use and shitty loot all around unless you luck out on a bracer.

TMO, giving back to the little guy since never.

Kagatob
03-25-2013, 04:55 AM
I forsee another TMO campaign to let other guilds have Gorenaire, the dragon no one ever wants to kill anyway.

Enjoy guys, wipe for 6 hours for a white scale you'll have to buy things off TMO to use and shitty loot all around unless you luck out on a bracer.

TMO, giving back to the little guy since never.

Why is Gore always up anyway? Does nobody on this server know how to utilize a bard in a raid? (This goes for both FE and TMO)

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:22 AM
Why is Gore always up anyway? Does nobody on this server know how to utilize a bard in a raid? (This goes for both FE and TMO)

gore has been dying very quickly lately...

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:27 AM

we will pass on laughing at you again all day today. was fun owning you all yesterday thought I admit.

finalgrunt
03-25-2013, 05:35 AM

Hi Eccezan. Would it be possible to have an official answer from TMO then regarding my current request found here: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102284&page=29

If Maestro isn't a legitimate target for your guild, I'm sure we can work out a small list to be left every X weeks for smaller guilds.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:40 AM
eccezan will leave all the girls up b/c they have cooties and are intimidating.

Clark
03-25-2013, 05:50 AM

A frenzied Meccezan spawns

Lorraine
03-25-2013, 06:05 AM

*Crawls on his knees ingame to BDA (which he has trolled since the dawn of time) for assistance.
*Crawls on his knees on the forums to Ambrotos (which he has trolled as well) for assistance.
*Keeps calling other people terrible in game and on R&F.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4318/muellershokkkneepadseba.jpg

falkun
03-25-2013, 07:56 AM

I haven't seen Coldblooded lately, does TMO remember what happened to her?

dragonfists
03-25-2013, 08:01 AM

Hmmm tmo wipe x3 in fear, FE kills draco/ct? sounds like someone else confirmed terrific at not killing mobs ecceboo

please make your hate filled bitter posts now

quido
03-25-2013, 08:06 AM
Why do you guys let one or two jerks provoke so many of you into being the same way?

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 08:09 AM
Why do you guys let one or two jerks provoke so many of you into being the same way?

oh come on now, this coming from you? Tell that fat virgin to fight his own battles.

quido
03-25-2013, 08:12 AM
Mav do you think I am deserving of scorn?

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 08:12 AM

Do you not read the shit Autotune, Eccezan, Alarti, Zeelot, Loly, and others have posted for months? Don't be naive Jeremy.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 08:13 AM
no i just joke around with you because i know you can take it. eccefat on the other hand runs his mouth and has nothing to show for it other than his fat virgin pictures that as soon as they surface he runs to a gm and cries about it.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 08:13 AM

No, but you're an ally - comes with the territory sometimes, sorry!

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 08:14 AM

p.s. i actually like you in game/forums :) complete scrubs like sericx/eccezan deserve what they have coming to them though.

radditsu
03-25-2013, 08:23 AM
I vote for jeremy to be tmo's guild leader. He's the only one who posts around here that's not a sociopath about pixels.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 08:26 AM
I vote for jeremy to be tmo's guild leader. He's the only one who posts around here that's not a sociopath about pixels.

He's even opened his mind up to potentially opening more mobs up to more guilds on the server. That is not 100% pure TMO leadership blood pulsing through his veins if he's about that - we know how Zeelot feels about it all. Just look up anything mentioning the word "rotation" or anything like that d:

quido
03-25-2013, 08:29 AM
Do you not read the shit Autotune, Eccezan, Alarti, Zeelot, Loly, and others have posted for months? Don't be naive Jeremy.

On that list I see one person who recently quit our guild after being inactive for a year and two people who are the people I was thinking of, one of whom isn't being like that lately. Maybe you hate what they stand for, but I don't see Zeelot and Loly here making asses of themselves with regards to the game.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 08:31 AM

Autotune isnt in TMO.
Also, Please find any instance of me, zeelot, loly posting pictures of FE members or trying to find out information about your real life. It doesn't happen. Also, please find and sexists/racists/or homophobic thing I have said.

Mortiiss
On that list I see one person who recently quit our guild after being inactive for a year and two people who are the people I was thinking of, one of whom isn't being like that lately. Maybe you hate what they stand for, but I don't see Zeelot and Loly here making asses of themselves with regards to the game.

What prompted the change?

Alarti0001
I haven't seen Coldblooded lately, does TMO remember what happened to her?

1.) TMO didn't condone that action.
2.) 1 instance does not make a majority.

Fool.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Autotune isnt in TMO.
Also, Please find any instance of me, zeelot, loly posting pictures of FE members or trying to find out information about your real life. It doesn't happen. Also, please find and sexists/racists/or homophobic thing I have said.

Some FE members != all of FE. I'd look at our leadership for a demonstration of how our guild operates. I've seen plenty from your leadership in-game, heh. Think lots of others have as well, unless you're in TMO of course.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 08:33 AM

Fool.

you were on this forum laughing at her you pathetic little fuck.

Having you paid your 100k yet?

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 08:37 AM
you were on this forum laughing at her you pathetic little fuck.

Having you paid your 100k yet?

no and he didn't pay his green scale either cuz he's a POS

falkun
03-25-2013, 08:39 AM

Fool.
1) So you agree Coldblooded's picture was posted by TMO?
2) How many instances does it take for action to be necessary? Eccezan is apparently up in arms about 1 instance against him, and I'd agree. RL should be kept off this forum. But you are welcome to tell Eccezan, "1 instance does not make a majority."
3) You were LOLing on Coldblooded's post, just because the evidence has been erased (thank you forum mods for removing RL information), doesn't mean you weren't an accomplice.
4) You are the one calling people names here. Its RNF, but it reflects on your character to be the one to resort to name-calling. But everyone else on RNF is the bully, got it.

Lorraine
03-25-2013, 08:57 AM
loly posting pictures of FE members or trying to find out information about your real life.

Loly was taking pot shots on mav (iirc) for practising a sport he enjoys, arguing about brain damage and what not - all the while drinking himself to fucking unconsciousness every single night.

MMA cage or a bottle of alcohol, wonder which one makes you bitter about the quality of life you lead.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Loly was taking pot shots on mav (iirc) for practising a sport he enjoys, arguing about brain damage and what not - all the while drinking himself to fucking unconsciousness every single night.

MMA cage or a bottle of alcohol, wonder which one makes you bitter about the quality of life you lead.

wasn't just loly it's a tmo ignorant trademark when addressing me now. it's fine you see how their members react when their rl pictures surface LOL

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Some FE members != all of FE. I'd look at our leadership for a demonstration of how our guild operates. I've seen plenty from your leadership in-game, heh. Think lots of others have as well, unless you're in TMO of course.

If by some FE members you mean 10-15 people than sure its only "some" members.

Considering Sloan is one of the dirtiest players on the server, I wouldn't really want to compare leaders if I was you. TMO leaders actively come out against racism/cheating etc. FE leaders make up lies about duct tape.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 09:22 AM
1) So you agree Coldblooded's picture was posted by TMO?
2) How many instances does it take for action to be necessary? Eccezan is apparently up in arms about 1 instance against him, and I'd agree. RL should be kept off this forum. But you are welcome to tell Eccezan, "1 instance does not make a majority."
3) You were LOLing on Coldblooded's post, just because the evidence has been erased (thank you forum mods for removing RL information), doesn't mean you weren't an accomplice.
4) You are the one calling people names here. Its RNF, but it reflects on your character to be the one to resort to name-calling. But everyone else on RNF is the bully, got it.

You just make up shit now? Nothing has changed. I never loled at Coldblooded's post I wasnt even playing or checking the forums during that time.

Now you aren't a fool, just a liar.~

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 09:24 AM
If by some FE members you mean 10-15 people than sure its only "some" members.

Considering Sloan is one of the dirtiest players on the server, I wouldn't really want to compare leaders if I was you. TMO leaders actively come out against racism/cheating etc. FE leaders make up lies about duct tape.

aiaus still in guild for his blatant exploiting? TMO does nothing but troll, everyone on the server knows it and you are one of their best examples.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 09:25 AM
aiaus still in guild for his blatant exploiting? TMO does nothing but troll, everyone on the server knows it and you are one of their best examples.

Exploiting? GM's seems to disagree. I mean I know Sloan has an 'in' with Rogean, but that doesn't make FE a GM

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 09:27 AM
Exploiting? GM's seems to disagree. I mean I know Sloan has an 'in' with Rogean, but that doesn't make FE a GM

any GM that disagrees that what he was doing was exploiting clearly has a bias, they can ban me if they want for saying that, but there is no way around it. Aiaus or whoever was playing him was clearly cheating. I was there, saw it firsthand, and the fraps shows it plain as day.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 09:44 AM
any GM that disagrees that what he was doing was exploiting clearly has a bias, they can ban me if they want for saying that, but there is no way around it. Aiaus or whoever was playing him was clearly cheating. I was there, saw it firsthand, and the fraps shows it plain as day.

Any GM who doesn't agree with me has bias.! Lol idiot.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Any GM who doesn't agree with me has bias.! Lol idiot.

any gm who doesn't agree with that blatant case of exploiting on fraps, which even some of your own guild members and everyone else outside of TMO agreed was cheating would be bias...yes.

Lorraine
03-25-2013, 09:52 AM
You just make up shit now? Nothing has changed. I never loled at Coldblooded's post I wasnt even playing or checking the forums during that time.

Thread :: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69978&highlight=guild+bank

Post 49 in Thread ::

A) you mad bro?

B) how can you be serious you troll, tinfoil hat, lie, and spread rumors with the best of them. So you can give it and just can't take it? You should know better take take tiggles or rnf seriously. Shame on you.

C) if cold is quitting due to her sanity then this is a good thing for her....anyone who invests themselves into a fucking game so much that their sanity is in danger needs to get the fuck offline. Those are the people you hear about in the news who commit suicide when they lose an item.

Yendor stfu you are the biggest piece of shit on the server.

RAAAG!!

You just make up shit now? I never loled at Coldblooded's post I wasnt even playing or checking the forums during that time.

I never loled at Coldblooded's post I wasnt even playing or checking the forums during that time.

just a liar.~

I wasnt even playing or checking the forums during that time.

just a liar.~

even playing or checking the forums during that time.

just a liar.~

Get your shit together.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 09:56 AM
alarti is one of the biggest trolls tmo has why do you think they ban him from posting w/o approval now? If he says something you can almost 100% bet it's the opposite of the truth.

Lanuven
03-25-2013, 10:20 AM
FE let Divinity kill Maestro ? This is too funny. Mob was engaged within the first minute FE appeared in zone.

47shadesofgay
03-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Posting meccezans picture would not be nearly as funny if it didn't rile him up so much. He reports every single post with his pic in it, rages about it, and actually contacts GMs in regards to it being a problem.

Zeelot let me use his pic as my avatar for weeks and gave 0 ducks. He didn't make a big deal about it, so nobody cared.

Meccezan is just a fat slob. Guess we'll just have to take solace in the fact that a picture of the flat slob is only a simple Google search away.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 10:29 AM
wrong skin tone and about 150 lbs shy of eccefat

Lorraine
03-25-2013, 10:34 AM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1319/tearsj.jpg

falkun
03-25-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty sure Lorraine covered the topic in my absence.
Lorraine dunked all over you, Lance Alartistrong.

Picks
03-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Fe sat in WC for 20 minutes before we sent one group up just to make sure divinity didn't wipe. We knew the second he spawned.

Lazortag
03-25-2013, 11:14 AM
We got Maestro? Cool, I don't even have to read my own guild forums anymore.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Thread :: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69978&highlight=guild+bank

Post 49 in Thread ::

Get your shit together.

Still waiting for any evidence I said anything abotu Cold's picture. Also, what day was cold's picture taken. I came on the forums well after that post.

Get your shit together =)

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm pretty sure Lorraine covered the topic in my absence.
Lorraine dunked all over you, Lance Alartistrong.

Deajay providing the derps as usual. If the larger argument is about hunting down real life information or supporting the unsanctioned posting of real life information then Lorraine did nothing. All they did was show a post I made on 3/29. Not even the day of CB's leak.

But your intelligence has long been compromised so why do I even bother.

falkun
Still waiting for any evidence I said anything abotu Cold's picture. Also, what day was cold's picture taken. I came on the forums well after that post.

Get your shit together =)
Asked and answered:
I already anticipated the, "Prove it." You are slipping, Lance Alartistrong.

Hurley
Don't let Alarti spin this thread away from the topic.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Asked and answered:

I already anticipated the, "Prove it." You are slipping, Lance Alartistrong.

You have issues with facts it seems =)

falkun
03-25-2013, 11:24 AM

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Otur
03-25-2013, 11:32 AM
FE champions of the box, doing something TMO could never do - share.

Need more people/guilds like FE around then this servers end game wouldn't be so shitty.

Ftw

Szeth1
03-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Also need more attractive people playing on p99. All this crying to cover up RL pictures is getting a bit ridiculous.

falkun
03-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Deajay providing the derps as usual. If the larger argument is about hunting down real life information or supporting the unsanctioned posting of real life information then Lorraine did nothing. All they did was show a post I made on 3/29. Not even the day of CB's leak.

But your intelligence has long been compromised so why do I even bother.
Well, you want me to do the actual leg-work, so I did:
http://i.imgur.com/q7qf5Yf.jpg
So, what was Alarti doing on 3/1/2012:
Alarti, stop lieing, you were posting in RNF!:
That rotation was to protect IB's interests because they would have been stomped if there was competition. Like we proved during the time there wasn't one. Study up boy.

Cochonou
03-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Also need more attractive people playing on p99. All this crying to cover up RL pictures is getting a bit ridiculous.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/3e9a884426a29957b120905671fcef58/l.jpg

Who said people wearing hats aren't attractive ?

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 11:41 AM

Just Meccezan freaking out suffering the same treatment he used for Chest and CB really lol

falkun
03-25-2013, 12:06 PM
I came on the forums well after that post.

https://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=898774&postcount=69

Not that you had any credibility, but any last vestiges are gone now. Lance Alartistrong, you are a fool and a liar.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 12:08 PM

Not that you had any credibility, but any last vestiges are gone now. Lance Alartistrong, you are a fool and a liar.

lol GJ.

He will just never admit. he lives in total denial.

47shadesofgay
03-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Well, you want me to do the actual leg-work, so I did:
http://i.imgur.com/q7qf5Yf.jpg
So, what was Alarti doing on 3/1/2012:

Alarti, stop lieing, you were posting in RNF!:

Haha owned. I love when people ask for proof when it's so clear and easy to find with the slightest bit of leg-work.

Just like Rogean told Alarti he didn't need to pay his debts.. right?

Daliant17447
03-25-2013, 12:32 PM
I used to like George Clooney but now everytime I see his face I think of Alarti :(

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 12:40 PM

What is hilarious is you are trying to prove i posted on a forum, rather than that I saw CB's picture, commented on it, or supported it.

Find the point! Stop spinning. You can't prove the problematic claim so you prove some sideclaim that has little character relevance. Get off the 'sauce!

falkun
03-25-2013, 12:44 PM
What is hilarious is you are trying to prove i posted on a forum, rather than that I saw CB's picture, commented on it, or supported it.

Find the point! Stop spinning. You can't prove the problematic claim so you prove some sideclaim that has little character relevance. Get off the 'sauce!
What spinning? I said there is no direct proof of you posting on Cold's RL pic thread because the post had been deleted:
You said you hadn't even been playing or posting around that time, which is a blatant lie. If you had nothing to hide, why did you cling to your lie over multiple posts?

finalgrunt
03-25-2013, 12:46 PM
I used to like George Clooney but now everytime I see his face I think of Alarti :(

Think George Clooney could sue for this? :D

falkun
03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
You called me a liar, yet you are the one without any facts to back up your claims while I have outright proven you lied in this thread.

Hailto
03-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Not looking good for your credibility here Alarti.

47shadesofgay
03-25-2013, 12:52 PM

Umm.. he's proving that because you lied about it. You were checking the forums during that time. It has been proven.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 12:53 PM
You called me a liar, yet you are the one without any facts to back up your claims while I have outright proven you lied in this thread.

alarti calling anyone a liar is about the most hypocritical thing possible. even his own guild knows he is a liar and has to censor him due to him being a moron.

Drob
03-25-2013, 12:53 PM

wts my good looks to a guild on p99

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 12:54 PM
alarti calling anyone a liar is about the most hypocritical thing possible. even his own guild knows he is a liar and has to censor him due to him being a moron.

Mav calling anyone a liar is about the most hypocritical thing possible. even his own guild knows he is a liar but they are to dumb to censor him.

falkun
03-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Lance can't argue, so he ignores. All the answer I needed, thanks Lance.

47shadesofgay
03-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Mav calling anyone a liar is about the most hypocritical thing possible. even his own guild knows he is a liar but they are to dumb to censor him.

Cool original material, bro.

Mav has clearly won this round.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Cool original material, bro.

Mav has clearly won this round.

maybe he will pay up the green scale now, alarti a man of his word LOL

Hailto
03-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Comparing Alarti to Lance Armstrong is really doing a disservice to Lance. At least Lance achieved something through his lies and cheating, all Alarti has accomplished is piling up pizza boxes and gearing his 4th vp alt.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Comparing Alarti to Lance Armstrong is really doing a disservice to Lance. At least Lance achieved something through his lies and cheating, all Alarti has accomplished is piling up pizza boxes and gearing his 4th vp alt.

QFT

bluejam
03-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Not looking good for your credibility here Alarti.
He's never had a shred of it.

raff01
03-25-2013, 01:49 PM

I like your avatar, it suits you pretty well.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Lance can't argue, so he ignores. All the answer I needed, thanks Lance.

Where is your argument? The overarching claim is about the Difference between TMO and FE in regards to doxxing etc. You tried to say I supported the posting of and ridiculing of CB's picture. Instead you post evidence that I posted other things on dates near to CB's picture leak.

Good job super sleuth.

The only thing even relevant was me saying she should take a break when EQ starts affecting you mentally. Which I still support. (Deajay its time for you to take a break)
I have had my picture spam posted here and you won't see me flip out. Relapse has peculiar obsession with me.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 02:25 PM
He's never had a shred of it.

prove it

Zzznake Doctur
03-25-2013, 02:27 PM

Then why do you guys kill Maestro etc etc etc every time they spawn?

Literally ONLY to deprive others from getting something they may actually need; oh, and so you can RMT the every epic MQable item in the game.

Something tells me the "TMO Elite," whom we all **KNOW** are RMTing their items and plat, are worried they may actually have to get a real job now that another guild is movin in on em.

I mean really -- the ONLY way platlord could POSSIBLY have such a consistently high inventory of items of platinum is with TMO supplying him.

I mean he has an endless supply of Cobalt and Donal's BP and legs for RMT, and there's no other guild on the server farming these items.

There nowhere else they could have come from. I informed both Hobby and Rogean, via PM of how exactly platlord is doing his transactions in game, and my forum account was instantly banned, permanently, with "Reason: None Given" as the excuse.

Pretty. Fucking. Shady!

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 02:30 PM
prove it

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102150

falkun
03-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Where is your argument? The overarching claim is about the Difference between TMO and FE in regards to doxxing etc.
TMO member posted Coldblooded's RL picture. You've confirmed that.
You tried to say I supported the posting of and ridiculing of CB's picture.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The post has been deleted. However, you stated you weren't checking the forums around that time, which is a flat-out lie.
Instead you post evidence that I posted other things on dates near to CB's picture leak.
Quit spinning. You posted on the exact day of the picture, which you stated you had not. That is a lie. If you'd like more anecdotal proof, you have zero posts from the morning of 3/1/12. Since most of RNF knows your proclivity to post in RNF multiple times all day long, either you didn't post all morning (unlikely) or the posts from you on the morning of 3/1/12 were deleted due to the whole thread getting deleted (more likely).
Good job super sleuth.
Thanks
The only thing even relevant was me saying she should take a break when EQ starts affecting you mentally. Which I still support. (Deajay its time for you to take a break)
As I've stated before, when I need RNF to judge my mental sanity, I'll know I'm insane. Eccezan has already taken your advice, leaving his geared corpse in Fear. If you weren't sleeping, would you be in the same boat?
I have had my picture spam posted here and you won't see me flip out. Relapse has peculiar obsession with me.
You should teach your techniques to Eccezan, he needs them.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 03:04 PM
TMO member posted Coldblooded's RL picture. You've confirmed that.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The post has been deleted. However, you stated you weren't checking the forums around that time, which is a flat-out lie.

Quit spinning. You posted on the exact day of the picture, which you stated you had not. That is a lie. If you'd like more anecdotal proof, you have zero posts from the morning of 3/1/12. Since most of RNF knows your proclivity to post in RNF multiple times all day long, either you didn't post all morning (unlikely) or the posts from you on the morning of 3/1/12 were deleted due to the whole thread getting deleted (more likely).

Thanks

As I've stated before, when I need RNF to judge my mental sanity, I'll know I'm insane. Eccezan has already taken your advice, leaving his geared corpse in Fear. If you weren't sleeping, would you be in the same boat?

You should teach your techniques to Eccezan, he needs them.

1.) I never confirmed that a TMO member posted Coldbloodeds post actually.
2.) Time is relative I never saw Coldblooded's picture. Was it posted int he early AM hours?
3.) Absence of evidence is not evidence. Look at my current post history has it not changed greatly in the past month or so? One of your glaring problems is logical fallacy, just because something was for a short period of time does not mean that something was in the past or that something is in the present or that something will be in the future.
Its basic logic mano and you are violating it.... hard.

Eccezan
03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
my corpse is CR'd..had to sleep last night noobs. for it to be an issue in R&F is pretty pathetic.

falkun
03-25-2013, 03:10 PM
1) The picture was posted by a known TMO.
2) Read what's already been posted in this forum, I'm not doing your work for you anymore.
3) You've only gotten crazier and more desperate in the last few months, its glaringly obvious to everyone but yourself.

You lied. You got caught in your lie. Now you are trying to spin your way out of it.

Mortiiss
03-25-2013, 03:16 PM
FE let Divinity kill Maestro ? This is too funny. Mob was engaged within the first minute FE appeared in zone.

We were ready far before that, we were just holding because we didn't wanna leapfrog it. We like Divinity.

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 03:26 PM
1) The picture was posted by a known TMO.
2) Read what's already been posted in this forum, I'm not doing your work for you anymore.
3) You've only gotten crazier and more desperate in the last few months, its glaringly obvious to everyone but yourself.

You lied. You got caught in your lie. Now you are trying to spin your way out of it.

Which known TMO? If its known let it out?

So basically you can't prove anything, thought you could. Failed but claimed victory?>

Good Job Capt. TinHat

falkun
03-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Which known TMO? If its known let it out?
So you are arguing that a TMO member did NOT post Coldblooded's RL picture here in RNF?

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Deajay is a pretty reasonable Individual, watching him own and humiliate Alarti really makes me understand why he stopped posting lately lol

Chedduh
03-25-2013, 03:31 PM
if you scrubs want to be considered champions of the box or known to truly be viewed as a change in the raid scene with continued support from other parties you may want to tone down your TMO-esque lingo of saying let soandso kill something and just use the word grats soandso on killing something

This may appear more favorable in the eyes of the beholders showing you aren't just another arrogant entity, but rather one who does actually play nice with others in a supportive role

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 03:33 PM
my corpse is CR'd..had to sleep last night noobs. for it to be an issue in R&F is pretty pathetic.

What the fuckkkkkkkkkk Why did you change your avatar.

OHhhhhh, you finally read the books and didn't want people to make an analogy with what is currently happening to TMO eh ? lol.

:D

Funkutron5000
03-25-2013, 03:34 PM
What the fuckkkkkkkkkk Why did you change your avatar.

OHhhhhh, you finally read the books and didn't want people to make an analogy with what is currently happening to TMO eh ? lol.

:D

The North Remembers

Jarnauga
03-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Alarti has a thing for private pics, considering he used to make fun of my swag and i never posted my pics outside or BDA private forums.. He uszd to post screens of our frums in here too.

Pretty sure he confused me with Sadad though :(

Servellious
03-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Jarn they are all hypocrites and everyone knows this. Just trying to save face and act like white knights on the forum. Every time I log xerxes in for a raid I get none stop spam tells from Tmo members. It's a joke

falkun
03-25-2013, 04:00 PM
If they put in enough effort to spam /t you, then you've done enough to earn it. Good job, Kagok.

MaksimMazor
03-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Lol was that you on Xerxes today pre-PD kill?

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 04:36 PM
So you are arguing that a TMO member did NOT post Coldblooded's RL picture here in RNF?

.... Are you arguing they did? Then who? I don't know who posted that pic. Your point is.....drifffftingggg

Alarti0001
03-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Alarti has a thing for private pics, considering he used to make fun of my swag and i never posted my pics outside or BDA private forums.. He uszd to post screens of our frums in here too.

Pretty sure he confused me with Sadad though :(

I did post screens of your forums. I did not ever post pics of your forums. Even when your members sent them to me. I have 0 interest in what you look like.

quido
03-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Jarnauga, I'm interested in what you look like.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:05 PM

http://cdn-static.gamekult.com/gamekult-com/images/photos/30/50/10/62/ME3050106260_1.jpg

Jarnauga
03-25-2013, 05:17 PM
http://kpopchan.com/mu/src/133122049112.gif

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:28 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Xfiles-FoxMulder-small.jpg

falkun
03-25-2013, 05:35 PM
My point is that TMO has done more than its fair share of RL trolling. Coldblooded has that taken care of. Then Alarti decided to attempt to remove himself from that stain by declaring his non-activity during that time. I've casted enough doubt on that for the court of public opinion and once again proving Alarti will lie outright. If you can bring any facts to sway the court, please be my guest. You've still stopped short of flatly stating TMO did not post cold's picture, while insinuating the same. Sometimes its not what is said, but what is not said that is the most telling.

quido
03-25-2013, 05:36 PM
two wrongs don't make a right

all TMO are open to RL attacks now because one moron maybe did a year ago? makes sense

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:37 PM

all TMO are open to RL attacks now because one moron maybe did a year ago? makes sense

all you guys do is bring up RL stuff and then when you get called on it and pictures get posted you guys cry like the bitches you are.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:38 PM

Chest / Coldblooded

that's 2

We're just honestly having fun with Eccezan, if he didn't react so badly and cried this much we would just drop it lol

falkun
03-25-2013, 05:45 PM

Absolutely not. Which is why I have refrained from calling him "meccezan" (although I did LOL the first time I heard it) and reported the post by wicked today in this very thread. But TMO, specifically alarti and ecc, will not be permitted to outright lie.

quido
03-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Hey mav, if you weren't such an idiot we wouldn't have any real "kicked in the head ammunition."

And if you didn't have to act so tough in an online game, we wouldn't know anything about you.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Mav pulled a sensitive string again it seems.

quido
03-25-2013, 05:48 PM
lol visceral you are bad at forumquest

stick to playing a necro

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey mav, if you weren't such an idiot we wouldn't have any real "kicked in the head ammunition."

And if you didn't have to act so tough in an online game, we wouldn't know anything about you.

hey jeremy like i care what a bunch of pansy ass virgins say about me LOL

pretty sure you guys run your mouths so much that i post factual information/videos/pictures that shows i'm not like the average tmo member (fat lonely virgins) and then you guys make fun of it but in reality you are wishing you weren't living your pathetic existences.

Continue on virgin.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:50 PM
We definitely pulled a sensitive string lol

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:52 PM
We definitely pulled a sensitive string lol

i'm going to quit posting about anything dealing with RL as they will just resort to asking GMs to delete the threads.

carry on jeremy!

quido
03-25-2013, 05:52 PM
lol go on with your bad self

next poopsock I'm gonna talk for hours about how good I am at pingpong and then act like I'm god's gift to earth when I prove it

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:53 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKheAIOIlDE?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKheAIOIlDE?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Jeremy please advertise my DJ skills to TMO, I'll gladly come mix for you guys while we both wipe or kill targets ;)

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Jesus Jeremy relax, I thought you were chill, don't us get at ya this easily :D

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:55 PM
lol go on with your bad self

next poopsock I'm gonna talk for hours about how good I am at pingpong and then act like I'm god's gift to earth when I prove it

no tmo's way is to talk about how good you are about something, then when asked to prove it to deflect and never provide any evidence. then when a real life picture surfaces that negates what you've been saying all along you will cry until it is removed in less than an hour. sound about right visceral?

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 05:56 PM
I liked the Eccezan real pics. If he were a late 40 fat meccezan irl he wouldn't mind, hell I just posted my rl pic 10 mins ago and no one ever noticed lol.

I'm too good at this.

quido
03-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Visceral confirmed Durison's less-talented French cousin

Hey Mister DJ David Pierre

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 05:57 PM

jeremy we anxiously await videos of your ping pong prowess or the 80 yard touchdown you scored when you were in 8th grade and the best athlete in your class.

quido
03-25-2013, 05:59 PM
If only I was a big enough douche to have all those things prepared to prove myself to an online community of nerds.

Hey I play Chopin as well as a Holocaust Jew, also!

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 06:00 PM

My blaze is DJ fromage de chevre

I mix sometimes @ Social club in Paris

I can get you in FREE, and you'd have to pay 40 euros otherwise, I know that's a lot when you are a student and broke.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x0jdjRrzIyw?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x0jdjRrzIyw?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

that's some other of my songs, clip is made by me, featuring me on a saturday night

yw

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 06:02 PM
If only I was a big enough douche to have all those things prepared to prove myself to an online community of nerds.

Hey I play Chopin as well as a Holocaust Jew, also!

yes because keeping a facebook is alot of work. I know using your 1999 commodore computer that lags so hard you have to petition about lag exploits it may be hard to access websites like facebook, but come on man.

that's nice we look forward to that video as well.

quido
03-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Why do you assume I'm broke, Visceral? I can afford drugs, right?

quido
03-25-2013, 06:04 PM
If you have a facebook, you are a douche. Period.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Why do you assume I'm broke, Visceral? I can afford drugs, right?

we aren't going to talk about your real lives anymore jeremy, we know it's a sore subject. please stick to only in game activities from now on.

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 06:05 PM
If you have a facebook, you are a douche. Period.

was i a douche when i released this youtube sensation video? I think not. Not now chief i'm in the fukn zone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QJ9i_o5vo

quido
03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
lol I'm getting paid right now to forumquest - I should have left work an hour ago

gonna be a little different when I goto salary in a month! zooom outta here at 5pm

Commodore didn't make stuff in 1999 moran

but believe it or not I do own a Commodore 64

quido
03-25-2013, 06:08 PM
was i a douche when i released this youtube sensation video?

Whatever qualifier you put on the douche question, the answer is still the same: yes

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 06:08 PM
lol I'm getting paid right now to forumquest - I should have left work an hour ago

gonna be a little different when I goto salary in a month! zooom outta here at 5pm

Commodore didn't make stuff in 1999 moran

but believe it or not I do own a Commodore 64

jeremy that's great but we don't want to talk about anything to do with your real life to avoid bringing up painful memories. please keep it to in game activities only from now on, thanks!

quido
03-25-2013, 06:09 PM
ok moran

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 06:11 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mx5W2d60VtQ?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mx5W2d60VtQ?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

yea u ugly monkey

maverixdamighty
03-25-2013, 06:11 PM
ok moran

enjoy your day jeremy. i hope you have a blessed one!

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Well I still think Jeremy is a cool kid, just easily winded up.

We still luv u Jeremy

come to my gigs @ Social Club - Dj Fromage de Chevre, 04/06/13, be there!

Yibz
03-25-2013, 06:21 PM
DJ goat cheese?

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 06:51 PM
DJ goat cheese?

http://i.imgur.com/RVyP9.gif

quido
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM
I used to know a black guy from Chicago that went by the name DJ Poulet

Anyways, since I don't check your forums, link me to your pic Visceral.

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 06:55 PM
I used to know a black guy from Chicago that went by the name DJ Poulet

Anyways, since I don't check your forums, link me to your pic Visceral.

http://www.gamekult.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=638153&d=1356086876

that's me killing Eccezan in VP

Godefroi
03-25-2013, 06:56 PM
I hope you like my dark vador T shirt

I wanted to match with the EQ necklace

nichomachean
03-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Hey I play Chopin as well...

Op. 25, No. 11, followed by Beethoven's Opus 101 please. :D

quido
03-25-2013, 07:02 PM
damn bro you're kind of sexy

dtf?

kotton05
03-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Visc's pic I rate 8/10
would fuck if he had Necklace of Seriouslynopussy from Meccazan.
No homo

quido
03-25-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm more a fan of the Op. 111 Sonata! In my year as a music major (clarinet tho =P) I actually wrote a long ass research paper on the Op. 111 Sonata - I can play about half the thing though probably not very well any more. I can play a number of other Beethovens though including the Pathetique Sonata, The Waldstein Sonata minus the third mvmt, Sonata Quasi una Fantasia (mediocre at third mvmt), the first mvmt of the Appassionata, the first mvmt of the Tempest.

The only Chopin Etude I ever learned well was Op. 10 No. 12 though I messed around with Op. 10 Nos. 3 & 8. I can play Op. 25 No. 1 decently but never really got it up to performance level. John Browning playing the Etudes is really what got me to love Chopin as a 12-year-old, but I kind of consider it to be gateway Chopin just like Bell's Oberon is gateway dank beer. The Nocturnes and Scherzos have a bit more depth, but don't get me wrong, the Etudes are WONDERFUL though a little more in your face.

I am also crazy about Schubert and can play a few of his more popular pieces as well as his Wanderer (Op. 15) Fantasy which I think is his greatest despite being less well-known.

I can play the Nocturne Op. 27 No. 1 as well as or better than Rubinstein!

nichomachean
03-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Better than Rubenstein? That's some bold words indeed. :P

And the other question is, has Beethoven written a bad sonata? :)

quido
03-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Beethoven can do no wrong!

I was just thinking about how all the Beethoven I can play has nicknames when I remembered there's one more sonata I can play that doesn't have a nickname (as far as I know!) - Op. 14 No. 2.

Beethoven was my first love on the piano due to accidentally listening to the second and third movements of his fifth piano concerto a bunch of times when I was in 6th grade.

kotton05
03-25-2013, 07:28 PM
which composer went deaf and made his music by feeling the vibrations?

quido
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Beethoven was the famous deaf composer, though it wasn't quite as Gary Oldman protrayed it in Immortal Beloved. Beethoven didn't really need to "feel" his music though I'm sure it was nice sometimes.

I read an account of the debut of Beethoven's Third Piano Concerto and for one reason or another (I'm not sure if the piano was tuned high or low or the orchestra was or what) he ended up having to play it either a half-step lower or higher than he had written it.

Schubert died from syphilis at the tender age of 31.

Szeth1
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
I sometimes pretend I'm deaf and jerk off by only feeling the vibrations.

quido
03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Hopefully I can provoke an interesting classical piano discussion here!

The Wanderer Fantasy by Schubert I mentioned earlier is considered Schubert's most technically demanding piece - one time at a gathering of friends Schubert himself played through it but upon reaching a difficult passage in the fourth movement, he stopped, stood up, and exclaimed "let the devil play it" or something like that lol because it's a motherfucker.

Little known fact: the chord progression from the Eagle's Hotel California was ripped off from the fourth movement of Schubert's Wanderer Fantasy.

kotton05
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Wasn't the flight of the bumble bee based off a women's orgasm... I'm sure szeth would know!

quido
03-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Such an overrated overplayed piece of music, though not really bad if you discount the stupid hype it gets!

Check out some Russian Easter Overture if you're into the Rimsky-Korsakov thing, though it's not piano.

Rachmaninoff's Second and Third Piano Concertos are the greatest music to come out of Russia.

raff01
03-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Leaving Maestro for another guild was a nice gesture. I've changed my mind about FE.
That's the kind of stuff I like to hear about.

nichomachean
03-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Beethoven can indeed do no wrong.

Nor can Schubert, as far as I am concerned. His composition of lieder is far away and the best, though Mahler could have given him a run for his money, and Strauss has some beautiful works as well.

I think the only Schubert piece I find slightly contrived and boring is his unfinished symphony, but you know, it's probably one of his most famous non-chamber work.

I am hijacking the discussion further; German vs. all other European schools of music. Aside from Chopin, and some Debussy, most French music does not move me the same way Germanic compositions tend to. English works tend to end up boring. Italians have a varied history, and Italian opera stands out.

Russians just kick ass at romanticism and gritty, visceral music. I love Rachmaninov, Mussorgsky, Stravinsky (though he's half French :P), Shostakovich...nothing better than Russian classical music if you need mood music.

Getting back to Beethoven, his "Funeral March" sonata (Opus 26 in A-flat major) is another of my favorites. :)

nichomachean
03-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Double post: mad.

Also, cello concertos are pretty fantastic as well. Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich, Elgar, Dvorak, even the Beethoven triple concerto...can't get much better for solo instrument. :)

nichomachean
03-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Triple post: MOAR RAGE!

I am major derp and forgot Chopin was Polish, though he spent a fair amount of time in Paris after leaving Poland due to the 1830 revolution. So I stand correcting myself. :o