PDA

View Full Version : Meccezan's (TMOfficer) attempt at bribing BDA and the A-Team

Pages : [1] 2

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 07:16 AM
So Dear People,

I believe the A-team won't confirm this, but since BDA did confirm it we have to shed light on this.

Meccezan (TMOfficer) made a hilarious attempt at bribing those guilds and went in both vent (A-Team, BDA) and begged them to join TMO in VP to defend their ground "for the greater good of the server". He asked the keyed characters to come join the fight at TMO's side, he promised tooth, VP loot and epic quest items.

So besides cheating, you now try to bribe, hum. I thought you wanted competition?

I wonder more everyday what new thing you will invent to preserve the rest of the server to get your precious pixels that you farmed unchallenged a whole year.

Visc

falkun
03-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Wish I had played more than 30min last night. I don't think he'd get a lot of support from BDA, most of our keyed members that still play are red this week, we're busy griefing Sentenza and Internode in EC.

falkun
03-22-2013, 07:22 AM
BTW, I'm neither confirming nor denying Visceral's story.

Servellious
03-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Desperation enraptured 2.0 wru

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 07:25 AM
BTW, I'm neither confirming nor denying Visceral's story.

I mean you dont need to confirm or deny it, it was already confirmed by BDA officers.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Being red in VP might make you train better. The counter trainers can't buff you to peel the train after you FD.

Servellious
03-22-2013, 07:31 AM
Chest that is a great idea. Time to do some training

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Other tips; if you duel a non red person he/she can buff and heal you since they are considered flagged red but only for the person they have dueled.

Tecmos Deception
03-22-2013, 07:38 AM
We don't have vent. But nice troll.

Tecmos Deception
03-22-2013, 07:40 AM
I can confirm that splorf wishes he had a character to trak trak/vs poopsocks with though. But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care who he was training, TMO, FE, GMs, whoever.

Tecmos Deception
03-22-2013, 07:40 AM
*train trak/vs etc.

Fuck you R&F no edit.

And fuck you 30-second delay between posts.

Clever
03-22-2013, 08:22 AM
BDA/AT ought to set a price for their help, then when Eccezan shows up with the plat, jack the price 40%.

Or just laugh. I know I'm laughing.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 08:33 AM
BDA/AT ought to set a price for their help, then when Eccezan shows up with the plat, jack the price 40%.

Or just laugh. I know I'm laughing.

Lol, would only be fair regarding since it's what they are used to do.

quido
03-22-2013, 08:41 AM
Eccezan went to BDA on his own accord with absolutely zero support from TMO.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 08:43 AM

Big trend here.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 08:47 AM

http://kropmark.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/willy-wonka-websites.jpg

quido
03-22-2013, 08:52 AM
He was just trying to foster better relations with them. I have no idea why. I/We told him we'd rather never kill another raid mob again than ask for help from a bunch of pissants like BDA.

I heard about this after the fact and flipped out on him in vent and told him I'd come here and call him stupid if it ever saw the light of day. Eccezan, ya moran, good job.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Was definitely Eccezan doing his own thing, can 100% confirm that and bribe isn't really accurate. Jeremy's version is pretty much how it went down, but I can respect Ecc just a tiny bit more that he even made an attempt to squash some of that vitriol.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Was definitely Eccezan doing his own thing, can 100% confirm that and bribe isn't really accurate. Jeremy's version is pretty much how it went down, but I can respect Ecc just a tiny bit more that he even made an attempt to squash some of that vitriol.

He definitely was trying to squash it out of the goodness of his heart. He definitely was not trying to use you to boost TMO numbers in VP. He definitely was not trying to wave VP loot in front of your eyes to use you.

Definitely.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 09:23 AM
He definitely was trying to squash it out of the goodness of his heart. He definitely was not trying to use you to boost TMO numbers in VP. He definitely was not trying to wave VP loot in front of your eyes to use you.

Definitely.

Because we have so many active VP keyed players who enjoy train wars? Obviously it was a reach on his behalf because A) we hate TMO and B) we hate VP as it's currently dictated. Also, what VP rots, if any, would they be giving up that we want lol? The real stuff that matters never rots (azure robe, hosh boots, other PD shit) So they could bribe me with a trorsmang? Neat! I'll make sure to bag my dubs wu fists...

quido
03-22-2013, 09:27 AM
I need to get out of this thread now or I'm just going to say a bunch of shit I regret.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Oh, I wasnt aware that BDA consisted of only you.

Nothing rotted on our Druushk kill, and our members are better geared than yours.

Alarti0001
03-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Oh, I wasnt aware that BDA consisted of only you.

Nothing rotted on our Druushk kill, and our members are better geared than yours.

I once caught a fish that was THiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big!

Taboo
03-22-2013, 09:36 AM
So I'm new to the whole VP wars thing, but it seems like TMO is losing in there and asking the guilds they looked down upon for so long to help them keep thier throne?

This is just an outsider point of view. Correct me if I'm wrong.

quido
03-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Who else in BDA got sky fists?

quido
03-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong.

We've killed three dragons in there since FE killed Druushk, two of them on our first attempts. I'll give credit where it's due (nice job on Druushk FE) but they still have a long ways to go.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 09:42 AM
The core of BDA that's VP keyed is epiced, sky geared, and has plenty of dragon/kunark loot. The stuff in VP that's relevant is obviously the PD loot, hosh boots, nexona gem, and then there's some other class specific neat stuff (necro staff? Misc weapons?) That stuff isn't rotting for any guild and you know that. 80% of VP loot is garbage.

I'm glad y'all got Druushk, it was a hard fought well deserved kill, but I don't see maelstrom, skullcrusher of kragg, sarnak summoner's staff and that katana as upgrades. Maybe the skullcrusher replaces someone's SoS offhand?

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 09:45 AM
We've killed three dragons in there since FE killed Druushk, two of them on our first attempts. I'll give credit where it's due (nice job on Druushk FE) but they still have a long ways to go.

Dont flatter yourself.

It took you 8 hours to kill Nexona;

It took your an exploiting cleric to keep us from killing Xygoz;

The Silverwing snipe was pretty good though; doubt it will happen again.

quido
03-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Uhhh we knew Nexona wasn't dying that early - special ops session bro, not a raid. You guys screwed yourselves on Xygoz - Aiaus' h4x had nothing to do with it - you wiped for no good reason three times.

radditsu
03-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Is it just me or is Jeremy the only one who seems to be having any fun with the new found competition? Ecce seems crushed. Alarti is almost a loss for words. Zeelot, is well...the jerk he's always been. You WANTED this guys. Not so fun when you aren't getting 95% of the loots anymore amirite?

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 09:51 AM
The core of BDA that's VP keyed is epiced, sky geared, and has plenty of dragon/kunark loot. The stuff in VP that's relevant is obviously the PD loot, hosh boots, nexona gem, and then there's some other class specific neat stuff (necro staff? Misc weapons?) That stuff isn't rotting for any guild and you know that. 80% of VP loot is garbage.

I'm glad y'all got Druushk, it was a hard fought well deserved kill, but I don't see maelstrom, skullcrusher of kragg, sarnak summoner's staff and that katana as upgrades. Maybe the skullcrusher replaces someone's SoS offhand?

Every class has a particular item they can use in there off more than PD. Those are not the only items on Druushk's loot table. I really dont see what you are trying to argue here. A razor sharp sword rotted, amongst other things, when TMO got Xygoz - i.e., the best rogue offhand in the game.

I am not going to go through the loot tables of every mob in VP because it is irrelevant. TMO wanted to buy you with the lure of VP. I would hope you didnt accept because you have principles; but it seems that you are saying the only reason you didnt accept is because you dont want any of the loot that could potentially rot?

Barkingturtle
03-22-2013, 09:53 AM
I don't get the sense Jeremy is having fun.

Sounds frustrated imo, but I have to admit to only reading roughly 2% of the posts around here.

Yibz
Is it just me or is Jeremy the only one who seems to be having any fun with the new found competition? Ecce seems crushed. Alarti is almost a loss for words. Zeelot, is well...the jerk he's always been. You WANTED this guys. Not so fun when you aren't getting 95% of the loots anymore amirite?

95%? lolwut? Personally I like it when we're racing for dragons and warring in VP. Just hope everyone else feels the same and the era of the poopsock is behind us.

Alarti0001
Dont flatter yourself.

It took you 8 hours to kill Nexona;

It took your an exploiting cleric to keep us from killing Xygoz;

The Silverwing snipe was pretty good though; doubt it will happen again.

Uhhh we knew Nexona wasn't dying that early - special ops session bro, not a raid. You guys screwed yourselves on Xygoz - Aiaus' h4x had nothing to do with it - you wiped for no good reason three times.

Derp You actually thought those early am trainers were trying to attempt nex? LOL

Don't flatter yourself. You've got one kill. I won't say you won't get another but you are still far far behind.

Alarti0001
03-22-2013, 09:56 AM

Im having fun.... the problem is I put all the anon trolls on ignore... so there isnt much to do. Oh Visceral too because he isnt worth arguing with. Never argue with an insane person.

We are getting a vast majority of the loots we want... My alt got an eye of xygoz the other day. Thanks cause we were sucking hard that raid, glad you sucked worse.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Every class has a particular item they can use in there off more than PD. Those are not the only items on Druushk's loot table. I really dont see what you are trying to argue here. A razor sharp sword rotted, amongst other things, when TMO got Xygoz - i.e., the best rogue offhand in the game.

I am not going to go through the loot tables of every mob in VP because it is irrelevant. TMO wanted to buy you with the lure of VP. I would hope you didnt accept because you have principles; but it seems that you are saying the only reason you didnt accept is because you dont want any of the loot that could potentially rot?

I forgot, anything not explicitly stated is up for interpretation. This is RnF after all.

Eccezan didn't explicitly say we could have VP rots, his exact words were something like (might be paraphrasing here) "We could help BDA experience some content that they haven't been able to experience" to which was met by "uhh we would have experienced that content if your guild hadn't been such cockbags*"

Would BDA like free loot?? Sure! Who wouldn't? Would we team up with TMO and join the VP trainwars? No lol. We are fully aware of what it takes to get a VP target and as we've said more times than I can count (and for the same reasons you splintered off to form FE) it's not the game we want to play. I think Slydexx summed it up best "If I have to choose a side, it ain't TMO."

*i didn't say cockbags, I was quite diplomatic, as was Eccezan. He kept saying that we don't need to keep bringing up the past and he's here to talk about the future, but I think he failed in his estimates of just how deep this hate goes.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:03 AM

We lost two times.

The first time, there was a mistake with the pathing of the mob which caused clerics to get silenced. That was noted and fixed - we picked a different spot next time.

The second time, the tank got silenced and could not mallet. Most of the DPS died before it was brought under control, but we had a two racnors add on us. Racnors being trained is in the hands of counter trainers, but the tank being silenced and not being able to mallet is an easy fix. This was noted.

Dont play games. You know of the importance of holding the ledge; which is why your cleric continued to do what he did all night when you had no other option but to cede it to us. The instant we were able to get rid of this guy, we had our two attempts on Xygoz. Were it not for him, those two attempts would have been 3 or 4. Your exploiting cleric was huge in not allowing a window to open for us to have a clean Xygoz pull.

There is no question that your exploiting cleric delayed us big time. How stupid do you think we would have to be to pull Xygoz and let all the TMO we mascaraed up there get res'd. If we did that, we would only have had one attempt and not two - would have been great for you I bet, seeing as it was only a minor and easily avoided mistake that cost us the second engage.

Killing VP mobs with 4 groups is more fun than zerging them with 50 people. Sorry you never had the chance to do it.

radditsu
03-22-2013, 10:04 AM
I don't get the sense Jeremy is having fun.

Sounds frustrated imo, but I have to admit to only reading roughly 2% of the posts around here.

From my eyes he just seems a little bit more sporting than the other guys, he does have a twang of exasperation to his "voice" sometimes. Big ecc seems to let the Joffery stuff go to his head. Alarti...just man I'm so used to 500-600 posts an hour, it makes me feel stuff is not right in the world when I don't see a furious firing of fastidious posts rolling off. Maybe there's just nothing left to say except the battle for veeshan's peak has began for the....3rd...4th... time?

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Derp You actually thought those early am trainers were trying to attempt nex? LOL

Don't flatter yourself. You've got one kill. I won't say you won't get another but you are still far far behind.

Alarti thinks he matters still. Almost as cute as his attempts to train on his monk in VP.

Oh, and I do think the 30 people brought in initially were there to kill Nexona. I am sorry I had to spoil the night and make them leave so your train team could fail. In the end, atleast you got your exploits to save you.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:08 AM
I forgot, anything not explicitly stated is up for interpretation. This is RnF after all.

Eccezan didn't explicitly say we could have VP rots, his exact words were something like (might be paraphrasing here) "We could help BDA experience some content that they haven't been able to experience" to which was met by "uhh we would have experienced that content if your guild hadn't been such cockbags*"

Would BDA like free loot?? Sure! Who wouldn't? Would we team up with TMO and join the VP trainwars? No lol. We are fully aware of what it takes to get a VP target and as we've said more times than I can count (and for the same reasons you splintered off to form FE) it's not the game we want to play. I think Slydexx summed it up best "If I have to choose a side, it ain't TMO."

I liked the part where Eccezan said you guys should help them in VP for the better of the server - dont leave that out now ;)

*i didn't say cockbags, I was quite diplomatic, as was Eccezan. He kept saying that we don't need to keep bringing up the past and he's here to talk about the future, but I think he failed in his estimates of just how deep this hate goes.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Fucked that up and this ended up in your quote somehow...

I liked the part where Eccezan said you guys should help them in VP for the better of the server - dont leave that out now

Yibz
03-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Killing VP mobs with 4 groups is more fun than zerging them with 50 people. Sorry you never had the chance to do it.

The druushkk before the one you guys got was killed by 3 groups (19 TMO).

Jarnauga
03-22-2013, 10:14 AM
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43949
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46718
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55741
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79777
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78379
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78121
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87484
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80642
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93396

Let's be pals !

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111129101247/desencyclopedie/images/3/39/Bisounourstaime.gif

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:14 AM

You guys screwed yourselves on Xygoz - Aiaus' h4x had nothing to do with it - you wiped for no good reason three times.

Aiaus' h4x had nothing to do with it - you wiped for no good reason three times.

Aiaus' h4x had nothing to do with it

Aiaus' h4x

You are one funny kind of dumb fuck lol, condoning cheating GG

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 10:16 AM
I liked the part where Eccezan said you guys should help them in VP for the better of the server - dont leave that out now

I don't remember that part of the conversation. It was about a 30min chit chat so maybe I've forgotten that part of it. Still, was ballsy of him to come into our vent, was 1 on 7.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:17 AM

Ive never seen TMO kill a VP dragon with less than 30 people. On one of your three wipes on the Druushk we killed with 4 groups, you had over 30 people and no train on you whatsoever. If you did kill Drusshk with 19, it was a pretty rare thing for your guild. Maybe you can try that while being trained next time and FRAPs it.

TMO typically pulled around 50 people or more for VP clears whenever PD spawned, but lately their numbers seem to be taking a dive. Wonder why.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:17 AM
I need to get out of this thread now or I'm just going to say a bunch of shit I regret.

Speak motherfucker speak !!

47shadesofgay
03-22-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't remember that part of the conversation. It was about a 30min chit chat so maybe I've forgotten that part of it. Still, was ballsy of him to come into our vent, was 1 on 7.

Desperate times for call desperate measures.

Sounds like Jeremy and other TMO officers don't like to look desperate. =)

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Desperate times for call desperate measures.

Sounds like Jeremy and other TMO officers don't like to look desperate. =)

Eccezan doesnt seem to mind begging.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:19 AM

You sure you wanna talk about Druushk on which you wiped 3 times with double of this roster? Then FE went in with 30 and got him.

Lol mannnnnnnnn, you're pretty bad at this.

Jarnauga
03-22-2013, 10:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6kKWe.gif

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:22 AM
I think Slydexx summed it up best "If I have to choose a side, it ain't TMO."

So basically, it's been 4 days, 4 dragons, the guild that has an enormous VP roster manages to get 3 and the underdogs get one and they already try to scavange players they used to shit on, insult and even RL stalk (in this case, you).

This is quite impressive to say the least, man TMO is really a guild of mercenaries lol.

Yibz
03-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Ive never seen TMO kill a VP dragon with less than 30 people. On one of your three wipes on the Druushk we killed with 4 groups, you had over 30 people and no train on you whatsoever. If you did kill Drusshk with 19, it was a pretty rare thing for your guild. Maybe you can try that while being trained next time and FRAPs it.

TMO typically pulled around 50 people or more for VP clears whenever PD spawned, but lately their numbers seem to be taking a dive. Wonder why.

Not surprised. All you see from TMO is what you want to see. We've also killed Nex with 24 after vp became an outdoor zone as well. This was while Adriana and Co were training as well.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:24 AM

Comme je kiff TMO qui vient sucer des bites dans votre vent après vous avoir chié sur tout le monde pendant 1 an, particulièrement sur BDA.

Les mecs ont pas d'honneur lol.

PS Yapas ne train toujours pas dans VP, juste une petite pute à la langue bien pendue :D

Versus
03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Ive never seen TMO kill a VP dragon with less than 30 people.

Well big boy that is because you've been raiding VP for approximately two weeks. Welcome to the big boy's table.

Hurley
03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
TMO begging BDA to help them after all they have done to BDA...

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/100618/big__lauph.jpg

Yibz
03-22-2013, 10:26 AM
You sure you wanna talk about Druushk on which you wiped 3 times with double of this roster? Then FE went in with 30 and got him.

Lol mannnnnnnnn, you're pretty bad at this.

Naaaa man. I'm just not green enough in VP that I don't understand things like lag spikes and early AEs are detrimental to a raid.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Well big boy that is because you've been raiding VP for approximately two weeks. Welcome to the big boy's table.

I think he also raided in VP when you guys sucked bad enough to get suspended

QQ

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Naaaa man. I'm just not green enough in VP that I don't understand things like lag spikes and early AEs are detrimental to a raid.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2009/04/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Jarnauga
03-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Maybe Coldblooded will help :rolleyes:

Yibz
03-22-2013, 10:30 AM
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2009/04/tinfoil-hat.jpg

lol. I'm not dumb enough to think the lag was caused by you guys. Just bad luck 's all.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:31 AM
lol. I'm not dumb enough to think the lag was caused by you guys. Just bad luck 's all.

We had the lag during our attempt, what's your point?

Iirc we play on the same server brosky.

Yibz
03-22-2013, 10:34 AM
We had the lag during our attempt, what's your point?

Iirc we play on the same server brosky.

Lag spikes at different times, brutha. If it happens right before an engage there's not much you can do about it. But I realize you're just playing dumb now :)

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Not surprised. All you see from TMO is what you want to see. We've also killed Nex with 24 after vp became an outdoor zone as well. This was while Adriana and Co were training as well.

You killed all the dragons when we were training you after Amelinda poped in to suspend Adriana and Perun for the same thing you did to CoTH your own raid force not even 2 hours before that. I am pretty impressed that noone seemed to mind this. TMO standards are and have always been quite low if they get the loot in the end.

Im sure you could kill VP dragons with under 30 when you arent being trained. We did it when you were raid suspended with a poorly composed group of 18-25 people. The point is that you rarely do with less than 45-50 people, even when you arent being trained. I have seen TMO raid VP many times; rarely have I seen you kill anything with less than this number of people. When it comes to the point that you must do this, Eccezan 'unofficially' starts trying to bribe guilds to boost your numbers back up.

lol.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:35 AM

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1orMXD_Ijbs?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1orMXD_Ijbs?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:36 AM

Ive been in there watching you for months, champ.

The reason I knew FE as possibly was from watching how pathetic you are.

Nlaar
03-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Maybe Coldblooded will help :rolleyes:

Oh god...

Yibz
03-22-2013, 10:38 AM
You killed all the dragons when we were training you after Amelinda poped in to suspend Adriana and Perun for the same thing you did to CoTH your own raid force not even 2 hours before that. I am pretty impressed that noone seemed to mind this. TMO standards are and have always been quite low if they get the loot in the end.

Im sure you could kill VP dragons with under 30 when you arent being trained. We did it when you were raid suspended with a poorly composed group of 18-25 people. The point is that you rarely do with less than 45-50 people, even when you arent being trained. I have seen TMO raid VP many times; rarely have I seen you kill anything with less than this number of people. When it comes to the point that you must do this, Eccezan 'unofficially' starts trying to bribe guilds to boost your numbers back up.

lol.

The Nexona I'm referring to was killed with Adriana and Co in zone, weren't suspended at the time.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:41 AM
The Nexona I'm referring to was killed with Adriana and Co in zone, weren't suspended at the time.

Congratz, you had a kill when 1 monk was training.

We have to face your whole crew of PD geared , 1 year experienced trainer team ;)

Any future kill we will get in VP are a thousand time more legit than the ones you will ever get from now on.

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 10:46 AM
I think it's long past time that Adriana the Grandmaster comes back to menstruate on everyone in VP.

Do it for the greater good Adriana. Make them bleed their own blood.

quido
03-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Fortune smiles upon me! My boss is gone today and I can now forumquest the entire day instead of just part of it. I wish I had brought my laptop =( could break in this new Donald's some more while I save the world one php script at a time!

Nobody's desperate. Eccezan was just trying to be nice without thinking about how it would look. And I know that no matter what I say I'm just mad bad sad and fat, but I hope at least some of you realize how much fun this has all been =)

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Eccezan was just trying to be nice without thinking about how it would look.

See my sig.

quido
03-22-2013, 10:54 AM
quiet moran

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Not surprised. All you see from TMO is what you want to see.

We have to face your whole crew of PD geared , 1 year experienced trainer team ;)

Any future kill we will get in VP are a thousand time more legit than the ones you will ever get from now on.

I see that, Yibz.

Sorry you have nothing that can really compare. Keep believing that taking two days to kill Nexona while a train team of 4 people were the only ones holding you down is a feat though.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Eccezan was just trying to be nice without thinking about how it would look.

LOL

quido
03-22-2013, 11:01 AM
C'est vrai tho, as embarrassed as I am to admit it.

I'd just like to say though that I played my shaman through the IB/VD train wars and didn't really need to show up for the BDA encounters, so this really is my first hurrah!

And Bruce, as an alt, has mediocre resist gear =( fuck he doesn't even have the sky wrists =P

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 11:04 AM
I got Meccezan's scalp, I wonder where my taco meatball went...

Alarti barely posts.

Man I thought TMO had more stamina.

Thank god Jeremy is playing last man standing on behalf of the fast switch order atm.

Ravager
03-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Eccezen, who spends his days insulting others in RnF, selling the Trak BPs and Epics his guild blocks all other guilds from getting, was trying to be nice. What a big heart that guy has. He makes Mother Theresa look like a selfish bitch.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Sky wrist lacks that precious MR

Yajirobe Yajipants
03-22-2013, 11:10 AM
I will delete every piece of my equipment, get sacc'd down as far as I can go, and delete my toon before I ever lend any aid to any member of TMO ever. I often check if FE is in VP when I'm on. I'd easily go help them without any thought on the matter.

Sounds like TMO core concocted a plan to try and get ahead and save face at the same time by having Ecc go "rogue" and ask for help from us and the plan was if it doesn't work out, the other members cast the notion off as a solitary member doing his own thing.

Frieza_Prexus
03-22-2013, 11:21 AM

Actually, the eye ruling was made on the spot and completely out of the blue, and a number of TMO members did protest. While it was not fun to have our raid trained by eye warping, such a tactic is, in the view of many members, something that should be allowable.

I do not remember Adriana being suspended over this, merely being commanded to stop. If he was suspended for eye warping before being told to stop, such a suspension would be exceptionally unjust.

Ele
03-22-2013, 11:21 AM
He makes Mother Theresa look like a selfish bitch.

She may have been.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/6/french-study-claims-mother-teresa-wasnt-so-saintly/

Ele
03-22-2013, 11:22 AM
I will delete every piece of my equipment, get sacc'd down as far as I can go, and delete my toon before I ever lend any aid to any member of TMO ever. I often check if FE is in VP when I'm on. I'd easily go help them without any thought on the matter.

Sounds like TMO core concocted a plan to try and get ahead and save face at the same time by having Ecc go "rogue" and ask for help from us and the plan was if it doesn't work out, the other members cast the notion off as a solitary member doing his own thing.

Can I get a port?

Ravager
03-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Can I get a port?

Inc Tox.

Ele
03-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Inc Tox.

That's fine.

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Sloan let me use Szeth to train in VP and I will reverse my crusade against him.

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Also did he get stripped of droppables? Not that there were too many iirc.

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Also did he get stripped of droppables? Not that there were too many iirc.

He had no dropables on him, but I geared him out well enough.

quido
03-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Tanthallas can only afford MQ-flagged and previously-banned-for-rmt accounts for his alt army - you need to start buying from more reputable sources, bro!

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 11:40 AM
True true you probably have access to Dragon Hero Bracers... also when you got control of the account were there still like 10000 javs in bank?

Frogie305
03-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Can you fuckers Sell me A hand of the Reaper already.. thnx...

Hurley
03-22-2013, 12:23 PM
ITT: FE, BDA, and Rampage unite.

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Rampage raiding straight out of Azeroth and into VP.

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Only if all inter guild relations filtered through Shinko

Splorf22
03-22-2013, 12:44 PM
We don't have a vent. But nice troll. I can confirm that splorf wishes he had a character to trak trak/vs poopsocks with though. But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care who he was training, TMO, FE, GMs, whoever.

All 100% true. I tried to train the last Trak poopsock on Loraen but I kept lagging out and dying to see invis juggs before i could get a really nice one going :(

Also The A-Team doesn't have that many VP geared characters anyway - I guess maybe Loraen/Sakuragi, Furiously, and India?. I made a Druid alt this week (surprisingly fun class! Say hi on Radium!) so I've been playing him more but the novelty is wearing off a bit so I'll probably head back to VP soonish. It's really a lot more fun with trainers instead of the usual show up/roflstomp routine.

getsome
03-22-2013, 12:48 PM

bunch of crap, I want to see your screen shot or post your dkp for that dragon.

Yibz
03-22-2013, 12:52 PM
bunch of crap, I want to see your screen shot or post your dkp for that dragon.

And I want to be balls deep in Kate Upton. We've got fraps of the encounter but I don't care to share.

getsome
03-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Ask her to prom and you may get your wish.

Yibz
03-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Ask her to prom and you may get your wish.

Shit man, I saw that - wish I'd thought of that first.

Yibz
03-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Suddenly wondering if the teenager taking Kate Upton to prom ever demands fraps proof of the legitimacy of dragon kills from his friends over the internet.

bluejam
03-22-2013, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2dquaHO7Q

3:00-3:20 Meccezan?

Susano
03-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Eccezan was just trying to be nice

Competition brings out the best in TMO, all of a sudden they are the nicest guys on the block ready to offer up loot to anyone who will bolster their falling numbers in VP.

Shame all those people who joined TMO while VP was uncontested suddenly don't want to log in when a dragon takes longer than 30 mins to kill. Who's gonna help gear up all the long term members alts now?

Betting raids will be even more sparse now that logging in with a TMO tag next to your name brings you shame with the new proof of exploiting out there.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to enjoy watching TMO slowly die. Long overdue.

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Competition brings out the best in TMO, all of a sudden they are the nicest guys on the block ready to offer up loot to anyone who will bolster their falling numbers in VP.

Shame all those people who joined TMO while VP was uncontested suddenly don't want to log in when a dragon takes longer than 30 mins to kill. Who's gonna help gear up all the long term members alts now?

Betting raids will be even more sparse now that logging in with a TMO tag next to your name brings you shame with the new proof of exploiting out there.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to enjoy watching TMO slowly die. Long overdue.

keep dreaming susanooooo

falkun
03-22-2013, 01:48 PM
keep dreaming susanooooo

Stop asking. We won't help you in VP.

Susano
03-22-2013, 01:49 PM
keep dreaming susanooooo

Appears I'm living the dream right now bro. Wanna come try and sweet talk me into joining TMO? I have a private vent we can use, I promise not to record it like I did your guilds exploits.

quido
03-22-2013, 01:51 PM
FE has a lot to be proud of, but some of you dum dums are getting a little big for your britches. VP comes at a cost and you suffered that cost miserably the last few days, especially yesterday.

Hey at least you can blame Aiaus when you lose the war!

falkun
03-22-2013, 01:53 PM
The only cost for VP is the one TMO artificially imposes on the server. TMO has the option to not be douchebags, yet TMO chooses to be that way anyways.

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Appears I'm living the dream right now bro. Wanna come try and sweet talk me into joining TMO? I have a private vent we can use, I promise not to record it like I did your guilds exploits.

haha, if you werent good enough to be in TMO on fennin ro, no way you are good enough now...Susano forever a loser? Yes.

maverixdamighty
03-22-2013, 01:55 PM
FE has a lot to be proud of, but some of you dum dums are getting a little big for your britches. VP comes at a cost and you suffered that cost miserably the last few days, especially yesterday.

yes because learning how to do the encounters is a huge cost. we aren't blaming aiuas for losing the fights, but you know and we know that without him there cheating we could have got in more attempts or had cleaner attempts. You are kidding yourself if you can't acknowledge that. Aiaus is the only reason you guys were able to get the xygoz kill.

quido
03-22-2013, 01:56 PM
You seem to think we should be as generous as every single person on the server would like. Hey fuck our own desires! Let's do what the BDA brats want because they've been crying for years.

maverixdamighty
03-22-2013, 01:56 PM
haha, if you werent good enough to be in TMO on fennin ro, no way you are good enough now...Susano forever a loser? Yes.

what guild are you going to offer vp loots to next?

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 01:58 PM

This.

Susano

I was in BDA and apparently they are good enough for you now. Are you still calling them VDA Scum or did you not use that monicker when you went over to to them on bended knee?

quido
I disagree, Mav. I think you people are blatantly lying about the impact of Aiaus yesterday morning because you need/want an excuse.

You know, it's ok to admit that you just failed yesterday from inexperience and fuck-ups. There's no shame in it really for you like there is for us. But I know, you have to be the proud champions that can do no wrong.

falkun
03-22-2013, 01:59 PM
The difference between FE and TMO is TMO never had to pay that price (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=440016&postcount=1), did they?

Grats FE, you've accomplished more than any other guild on this server.

maverixdamighty
03-22-2013, 02:08 PM
I disagree, Mav. I think you people are blatantly lying about the impact of Aiaus yesterday morning because you need/want an excuse.

You know, it's ok to admit that you just failed yesterday from inexperience and fuck-ups. There's no shame in it really for you like there is for us. But I know, you have to be the proud champions that can do no wrong.

we admit we failed on our xygoz attempts you won't see us admit anything other, but what you guys did to was delay our attempts and limit them with your blatant cheating.

You saying that the impact was because we need an excuse is laughable as you were one of the primary benefactors of his cheating. if you can find one thing i've done in game cheating wise please let me know, thanks. for now all the evidence is on tmo wherever everyone outside of tmo, and even some in tmo, are admitting the guys there were cheating.

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 04:08 PM
dirty beaner

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 04:10 PM
dirty beaner

You gonna take that, Eccezan?

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 04:12 PM
lol pretty low brow that Forceful Entry just has racism left after getting WTFPWNED the last few days in VP. 2 bad so sad. Do I have to ignore you too Mortiiss ? I thought we were frens?

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 04:13 PM
2 bad im not fe

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 04:15 PM
lol pretty low brow that Forceful Entry just has racism left after getting WTFPWNED the last few days in VP. 2 bad so sad. Do I have to ignore you too Mortiiss ? I thought we were frens?

We ain't going anywhere buddy...ya we're good, why you let the racism bother you so much? He's just a anon troll.

maverixdamighty
03-22-2013, 04:15 PM

wait wut? Did tmo go from being the only guild to "kill a vp dragon while training" to one of two guilds to accomplish this? Also did tmo resort to exploiting with a main character to keep more dragons from being killed? I'll wait.

Susano
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Do I have to ignore you too Mortiiss ?

Like you are ignoring the fact that your guild exploits in VP? Must be hard to break trends though considering all the line of sight exploiting you did at the beginning when it was coded incorrectly as an indoor zone. We all understand though, it must have been very challenging learning those encounters completely uncontested.

Luckily a ragtag group of like minded individuals could come in the first week the zone was coded correctly as an outdoor zone and MANMODE those dragons without line of sight exploitation to earn true server firsts for 4/6 of them.

Guess you'll be ignoring me, but remember, every person you ignore is one less that you can grovel at their feet to save your cesspool of a guild.

Servellious
03-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Damm sussy fired up today i like it

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Like you are ignoring the fact that your guild exploits in VP? Must be hard to break trends though considering all the line of sight exploiting you did at the beginning when it was coded incorrectly as an indoor zone. We all understand though, it must have been very challenging learning those encounters completely uncontested.

Luckily a ragtag group of like minded individuals could come in the first week the zone was coded correctly as an outdoor zone and MANMODE those dragons without line of sight exploitation to earn true server firsts for 4/6 of them.

Guess you'll be ignoring me, but remember, every person you ignore is one less that you can grovel at their feet to save your cesspool of a guild.

susano mad bad & sad 13 years after kunark released about VP.

getsome
03-22-2013, 04:28 PM
http://tinyfarmblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/sum2007_washing_greens.jpg

BigLe2e

I agree 100%

BigSlip
So Dear People,

I believe the A-team won't confirm this, but since BDA did confirm it we have to shed light on this.

Meccezan (TMOfficer) made a hilarious attempt at bribing those guilds and went in both vent (A-Team, BDA) and begged them to join TMO in VP to defend their ground "for the greater good of the server". He asked the keyed characters to come join the fight at TMO's side, he promised tooth, VP loot and epic quest items.

So besides cheating, you now try to bribe, hum. I thought you wanted competition?

I wonder more everyday what new thing you will invent to preserve the rest of the server to get your precious pixels that you farmed unchallenged a whole year.

Visc

oh u mad?

thats how blue is bitch. get used to it!

:cool:

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 04:29 PM
http://tinyfarmblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/sum2007_washing_greens.jpg

hahahahah omg

arsenalpow
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
I miss Sussy in vent. Dude was funny.

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
bda's vent must suck then

getsome
03-22-2013, 04:33 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/30vmbg5.jpg

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 04:35 PM
laughing so hard

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 05:07 PM
LOL

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:10 PM
TMO: "FE has been owned nonstop in VP the last few days by TMO."

FE: Beaner beaner beaner....lettuce cleaner

TMO: lol...u mad? I guess when you are frustrated enough on EQ where you have no where to turn, you become an ignorant racist. When a team of these ignorant racists meet on the internet, are beat down for being bad at Everquest, you can call these french led people "Forceful Entry" members.

FE: Beaner

Conclusion: TMO wins again. FE ignorant racists lose and yell for sploits. 2 Bad. So Sad.

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 05:14 PM
The problem is: Neither myself, Getsome, or "RipinpeaceTMO" are FE.

Would you like to try your previous post again?

falkun
03-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Since when was relapse in FE? The person calling you beaner is not in that guild, he just has beef with Eccezan apparantly. You need to grow some balls if you're going to let one anon troll get to you, Eccezan. Meanwhile, FE is the only guild to have killed its first VP dragon under duress.

That's debatable.

DA was the first guild to kill eye in everquest history.
^^ And that happened as a co-raid with VD.

Hackscendence
03-22-2013, 05:17 PM
TMO: "FE has won 25% of dragons in VP over the last 3 days."

RELAPSEE MOTHAFUCKA!: Beaner beaner beaner....lettuce cleaner

TMO: lol...u mad? I guess when you are frustrated enough on EQ where you have no where to turn, you become an ignorant racist. When a team of these ignorant racists meet on the internet, are beat down for being bad at Everquest, you can call these french led people "Forceful Entry" members.

SWAMPLOGSSSS!: Beaner

Conclusion: TMO wins again. Relapsee hilarious ignorant racist lose and FE Identifies sploits. 2 Bad. So Sad for my crappy guild.

fify

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:17 PM
The problem is: Neither myself, Getsome, or "RipinpeaceTMO" are FE.

Would you like to try your previous post again?

FE: We aren't FE members.

TMO: lol wut, filthy racist FE Members

Hackscendence
03-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Technically Getsome is in your guild.
Relapsee is playing WoW.
Szeth is playing forumquest.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Szeth1
03-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Szeth is playing WoW as well. And clocking out in about 5 minutes. Have a good weekend RnF

Hailto
03-22-2013, 05:21 PM

Can you recommend what type of cheese makes the best quesadillas? I've been using cheddar in mine but they seem a bit off?

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Technically Getsome is in your guild.
Relapsee is playing WoW.
Szeth is playing forumquest.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Says anon liar FE member.

Lorraine
03-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Eccezan, have you been kissing and sucking where you once pissed and shat?
Since you obviously have no self esteem or pride left, at least take better care of your personal hygiene. No wonder this thread started smelling like shit the minute you arrived.

radditsu
03-22-2013, 05:24 PM
fucking sociopath.

kotton05
03-22-2013, 05:25 PM

http://t.qkme.me/36gz0n.jpg

getsome
03-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Its all good, I understand your pain.

I heard ICE raided your farm.

http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/destruction-washer-360-786299.jpg

Signed,

Special Agent Getsome

http://www.jayblessed.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/US-Immigration-and-Customs-Enforcement-Seal-Plaque-L.jpg

SoSickOfThis
03-22-2013, 05:30 PM
You really have nothing better to say then "you suck because you are Mexican"? Bash people for what they do and say in EQ, not their fucking race. Every single fucking one of you is a waste of carbon. Grow the fuck up.

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Eccezan, have you been kissing and sucking where you once pissed and shat?
Since you obviously have no self esteem or pride left, at least take better care of your personal hygiene. No wonder this thread started smelling like shit the minute you arrived.

haha mad?

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:45 PM
You really have nothing better to say then "you suck because you are Mexican"? Bash people for what they do and say in EQ, not their fucking race. Every single fucking one of you is a waste of carbon. Grow the fuck up.

It's not their fault, its only natural that since Forceful Entry's motto from the start has to invite all "TMO Rejects" that hoarding all the racist's on the server is what is going to happen. We've booted some of Forceful Entry / IB / TR's most ignorant racists from the guild. ie. Relapsee (lol)

Susano
03-22-2013, 05:50 PM
We've booted some of Forceful Entry / IB / TR's most ignorant racists from the guild.

Next you can work on booting some of the exploiters/cheaters also.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd228/sussypoo/TMOsPolicyonCheaters_zpse57fd882.jpg

Zero Tolerance, right Ecce?

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Next you can work on booting some of the exploiters/cheaters also.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd228/sussypoo/TMOsPolicyonCheaters_zpse57fd882.jpg

Zero Tolerance, right Ecce?

Like Lilyanna <Forceful Entry> wasn't caught on fraps doing the ip exemption last night. Can I have have some more whine?

Susano
03-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Like Lilyanna <Forceful Entry> wasn't caught on fraps doing the ip exemption last night. Can I have have some more whine?

I don't see a fraps of it. What does an action of a FE member have to do with TMO's policy anyway?

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:57 PM
I don't see a fraps of it. What does an action of a FE member have to do with TMO's policy anyway?

Don't throw stones from glass houses. And we like Lilyanna. FE plugging has been going on for a long time, we don't feel a need to make it an issue like you do. But then again, we actually want you guys in VP to train and taunt. So if you have to make this issue a scapegoat to why FE has been so terrible lately, (wiping on Xygoz, LOL the easiest dragon that basically has no real AoE) by all means, go for it.

lilyanna
03-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Now you have made yourself look like a complete dick, I don't even have an IP exemption you moron. Go make up some more stories because seriously I can't stop laughing at this one. Please show some proof.. hilarious! Eccezan has clearly lost it!

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Now you have made yourself look like a complete dick, I don't even have an IP exemption you moron. Go make up some more stories because seriously I can't stop laughing at this one. Please show some proof.. hilarious! Eccezan has clearly lost it!

we like you.

quido
03-22-2013, 05:59 PM
good thing we answer to you, susano!

Susano
03-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Don't throw stones from glass houses. And we like Lilyanna. FE plugging has been going on for a long time, we don't feel a need to make it an issue like you do. But then again, we actually want you guys in VP to train and taunt. So if you have to make this issue a scapegoat to why FE has been so terrible lately, (wiping on Xygoz, LOL the easiest dragon that basically has no real AoE) by all means, go for it.

So basically what you're saying is "I don't want to address the issue about our policy because there really isn't a policy and now that we've been exposed as a guild comprised of scumbags I'm just going to vomit up some text every post".

Who is this Aiaus guy and why are you guys willing to forfeit the image of your entire guild for his benefit? Oh yeah, he's a filthy cheater so I guess he's just one of the gang!

bluejam
03-22-2013, 06:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

maverixdamighty
03-22-2013, 06:05 PM
plz have alarti start posting for you guys again. atleast he knows he is full of shit.

quido
03-22-2013, 06:06 PM
If I was a half-wit I'd find a bunch of dumb shit to make a big deal out of too when I did poorly and didn't have an excuse.

Your cries of indignation nourish my soul! I look forward to a fresh crusade when you lose another few targets.

Susano
03-22-2013, 06:08 PM
we like you.

Groveling is like second nature to you man, should get on vent and offer her VP loots.

maverixdamighty
03-22-2013, 06:13 PM
I'm a half-wit.

FIFY

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:23 PM

wow you sound mad bitch.

BigSlip
jeremy how do you play with these fucknuts and this child drama holy fucking crap syrup man

Servellious

And lilly with the KO.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:24 PM
nice gif fat boy.

lilyanna
03-22-2013, 06:24 PM
wow you sound mad bitch.

Oh I can be a bitch but am I mad... sorry no. Clearly you don't have much interaction with women.

Susano
03-22-2013, 06:27 PM
TMO, being full of men who abuse women, focus their attention on yet another of the fairer sex.

Stay classy guys. Hang in there Lily!

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh I can be a bitch but am I mad... sorry no. Clearly you don't have much interaction with women.

why would i treat you like a woman?

guarantee the woman laying asleep 4 feet behind me would put you to shame.

i dont respect fat old bitches over the internet. you get as much respect as any of the rest of these blufags crying about pixels. and youl love it.

u mad?

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:32 PM
TMO, being full of men who abuse women, focus their attention on yet another of the fairer sex.

Stay classy guys. Hang in there Lily!

im not in tmo. keep crying.

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 06:32 PM
We've booted some of Forceful Entry / IB / TR's most ignorant racists from the guild. ie. Relapsee (lol)

did this beaner say i was a part of his shitty guild? LOL funniest shit i have heard so far.

clearly his brain is still wet from him and his family swimming over the rio nawmean

Servellious
03-22-2013, 06:34 PM

i dont respect fat old bitches over the internet. you get as much respect as any of the rest of these blufags crying about pixels. and youl love it.

u mad?

What a pussy acting tough behind a keyboard. Get the fuck off Lilly at least act like a tough guy with the men. Little bitch

lilyanna
03-22-2013, 06:35 PM

u mad?

Lol funniest thing ever. Keep making up this crap..I'm having a good laugh :)

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:36 PM
nice gif fat boy.

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 06:36 PM
What a pussy acting tough behind a keyboard. Get the fuck off Lilly at least act like a tough guy with the men. Little bitch

should go look up his picture he has posted it, he is like 100 pounds soaking wet..

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:37 PM
should go look up his picture he has posted it, he is like 100 pounds soaking wet..

fat alert

Servellious
03-22-2013, 06:39 PM

I bet usually the people who run their mouth on the internet like him are weak little pieces of shit anyway.

Susano
03-22-2013, 06:39 PM

Pillar of TMO's early days.

Oh, how much did that slag next to you cost for the whole night?

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 06:40 PM
he must of had a bad day flipping burgers and wants to act all hard on some forums

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:40 PM
im a redneck alcoholic with no friends hehehehehehehe

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4059/4652913551_1549ec9b63.jpg

http://horsebarnstalls.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/horse-wood-chewing-close-up-source-unknown.jpg

kew chewin *****

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 06:42 PM
watch out dawg i have made you rage quit p99... i will make you rage off these forums 2

pussy

BigSlip

yearly costs are unheard of for a dime like this.

u mad hahaha

kotton05
Big slip needs a big dick in his mouth, maybe only then he will shut up, but I'm guessing one won't be enough...

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:43 PM
watch out dawg i have made you rage quit p99... i will make you rage off these forums 2

pussy

how did you make me rage quit p99? when we squashed ur lil homo clique u went to eqmac LALS

hahahaha

LALS

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 06:44 PM
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Susano
03-22-2013, 06:45 PM
yearly costs are unheard of for a dime like this.

Pics or it didn't happen. Let's see if you can take halfelfs title for most unappealing picture of an alleged woman on the p99 forums.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:45 PM
I bet usually the people who run their mouth on the internet like him are weak little pieces of shit anyway.

he must of had a bad day flipping burgers and wants to act all hard on some forums

pussy

Big slip needs a big dick in his mouth, maybe only then he will shut up, but I'm guessing one won't be enough...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/272/759/a30.png

Speedling
03-22-2013, 06:46 PM
BigSlip,

bro, do you even lift?

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:47 PM
LALS blueies are too soft. rustlin ur jimmies like np.

mad bad players

also a few fat

Maultriss
03-22-2013, 06:47 PM
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u527/maultriss1/hes-one-of-those-CHARMING-internet-guys-you-mean_zpsebbcfb0f.jpg

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 06:48 PM
how did you make me rage quit p99? when we squashed ur lil homo clique u went to eqmac LALS

hahahaha

LALS

i love lals

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 06:50 PM
i also love LALS

*****H LALS LALS HAHA LALS

jimmies

woooooooooo

*rustle*

kotton05
03-22-2013, 06:53 PM
i also love LALS

*****H LALS LALS HAHA LALS

jimmies

woooooooooo

*rustle*

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_V1hJiCJPLN4/ScOldve13_I/AAAAAAAAAWI/XOGua58erjk/s400/InternetToughGuy.jpg

47shadesofgay
What in. The fuck has meccezan been posting the last few pages? First he claims a ton of people that aren't in fe and most don't even play on thius server are fe then he calls out lilly for plugging when she's not even IP exempt then he claims tmo booted rellapse who has never been in tmo?

Is this dude having a breakdown? Lmao this is insane

Pls ignore my typos, mobile trollin

kotton05
The reaction you think youre getting is all in your head.

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 06:56 PM
What in. The fuck has meccezan been posting the last few pages? First he claims a ton of people that aren't in fe and most don't even play on thius server are fe then he calls out lilly for plugging when she's not even IP exempt then he claims tmo booted rellapse who has never been in tmo?

seems accurate

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 07:03 PM

he meant fusion before tmo was made

he super mad cause it was actually me that threatened to leave if they didnt boot him and they chose a necro with 35% attendence over a cleric with 90% attendence.

congrats relapsee, negus u were so mad.

o negus

kotton05
03-22-2013, 07:05 PM

he is responding to retardo trolls and is making 0 sense.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 07:09 PM
lilyana or whatever got so rustled she couldnt even post anymore

mad bad blues o boy

lilyanna
03-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Forumquest is such fun isn't it.. don't worry one day you will master it, in the meantime is that hooker charging you per the hour?

hatelore
03-22-2013, 07:18 PM

Funniest part is Kagok, he acts all tough with that gay ass looking pic to the left of all that shit talking lol. You should change that pic Mr. Red, if your going to talk ghetto and "billy badass like".

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Slippery prob the most retarded person i have ever encountered in any mmo or fps game i have played

White Ranger
03-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Aside from myself, Slippery prob the most retarded person i have ever encountered in any mmo or fps game i have played

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Funniest part is Kagok, he acts all tough with that gay ass looking pic to the left of all that shit talking lol. You should change that pic Mr. Red, if your going to talk ghetto and "billy badass like".

***** what

***** ill smash

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Forumquest is such fun isn't it.. don't worry one day you will master it, in the meantime is that hooker charging you per the hour?

you think i would let a hooker live with me and sleep in my bed?

i never said you could do that =0

Hurley
03-22-2013, 07:44 PM
This guy is retarded.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 07:48 PM
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000189.jpg

be glad im not keeping FE out of vp for good bitches

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
how cute you save screenshots from a yr ago prob your only deaths to a train b/c you fucking suck...prob was Stealin,DD or Necrious train you are trying to take credit for anyway. lil pussy

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 07:53 PM
i uploaded a picture over 2 years ago

u still mad

Hurley
03-22-2013, 08:19 PM
Bigslip hurting TMO recruitment more than Meccezan and Alarti.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 08:20 PM
im not in dmf u slump fad bad bluebie

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 08:21 PM
what i meant was

im not in tmo u slump fat bad bluebie

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 08:24 PM
I am the worst necro in TMO

Eccezan
03-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Bigslip hurting TMO recruitment more than Meccezan and Alarti.

Hurley, of Forceful Racism hurting FE's recruiting more than fraps of FE Xygoz wipes. FE wipe to Xygoz yet?

Hurley
03-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Hurley, of Forceful Racism hurting FE's recruiting more than fraps of FE Xygoz wipes. FE wipe to Xygoz yet?

Beg BDA and A-Team more to help your failing guild Meccezan.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 08:45 PM
cry more about how youre not getting pixels hurley

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nL3LUPMvyiU/UHgxsM1RfTI/AAAAAAAAAZU/JIvHUJSKakA/s1600/Crying-man1.jpg

Hurley
03-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Who are you?

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Im a man that retired before you were even seb keyed, and still holds move vp pixels which i do not care about than your entire guild.

LALS

lilyanna
03-22-2013, 08:47 PM
you think i would let a hooker live with me and sleep in my bed?

i never said you could do that =0

In your dreams. I like an intelligent man, you are sadly lacking.

Hurley
03-22-2013, 08:48 PM
Im a man that retired before you were even seb keyed, and still holds move vp pixels which i do not care about than your entire guild.

LALS

I was the second cleric to level 50 on this server... I highly doubt it.

Keep making TMO look like fuckwads though. I am sure FE enjoys the 8 people apping a day.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Who are you?

i hear you like to wipe to xygoz. confirm or deny?

check this out bro you might get some jimmies rustled

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sskape1/EQ000006.jpg

I also have more killshots via melee than your entire force inside vp.

ermygerd

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 08:50 PM
oh, and also confirmed, i am no longer a tmo member.

cry some more thx ;D

Hurley
03-22-2013, 08:50 PM
1.) I dont play here anymore.

2.) Who are you?

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 09:05 PM
im not sure if anyones ever asked me that so im not sure how to reply.

loving that ss arent ya bro

Tanthallas
03-22-2013, 09:15 PM
im not sure if anyones ever asked me that so im not sure how to reply.

loving that ss arent ya bro

Atleast we have a replacement retard now that Alarti has learned to stfu.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 09:23 PM
need someone to cry to?

cry me a river brew ;)

Fazlazen
03-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Atleast we have a replacement retard now that Alarti has learned to stfu.

Thank god for that! (alarti shutting up that is)

Fazlazen
03-22-2013, 09:39 PM
need someone to cry to?

cry me a river brew ;)

bigslip, get me a lvl 60 on red and I'll show you guys how its done!

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 09:47 PM
negus please

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:18 PM
replacing a computer tech nerd with a trailer white trash banned and divorced, lonely, poor, red player.

you are one desperate fuck slippery, shoot that Ghb and go play tag team on a highway boy lol

hatelore
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
***** what

***** ill smash

Lol... Smash what? You look like a 17 year old library assistant or something judging from that gay ass pic. Remember "white-over-privileged-ghetto-tough-guy", your trying to be badass on a elf forum... Grow up a little bit.

Godefroi
03-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Lol... Smash what? You look like a 17 year old library assistant or something judging from that gay ass pic. Remember "white-over-privileged-ghetto-tough-guy", your trying to be badass on a elf forum... Grow up a little bit.

thats him ?

woha lol.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 11:08 PM
yall *****z so mad o my !

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 11:09 PM
***** what

***** ill smash

thats him ?

woha lol.

lol @ u guys thinking thats me in my avatar

hatelore
03-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Why else would you put that gay ass pic? Lol. That you're boy toy or something?

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Why else would you put that gay ass pic? Lol. That you're boy toy or something?

thats oddjob from the opposing guild on red

he sure does look like a fag huh, thanks for confirming.

3 inches buffed

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-22-2013, 11:17 PM
against the rules to post someones RL pic

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 11:18 PM
not if he posted it himself lawyer boy

LALS

hatelore
03-22-2013, 11:27 PM
So he is your boy toy? Its all good, I don't mind what other people do behind clothes doors. Its all good...

Suck it easy brew.

hatelore
03-22-2013, 11:28 PM
I mean "take" it easy. Sorry, it slipped.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 11:35 PM
So he is your boy toy? Its all good, I don't mind what other people do behind clothes doors. Its all good...

Suck it easy brew.

I mean "take" it easy. Sorry, it slipped.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_55d5eW8fgAo/Sl05zMUOY3I/AAAAAAAAB2U/ICkOEcoKq6s/s1600/crying_woman.jpg

u mad !

hatelore
03-22-2013, 11:47 PM
Lol... Whew yeah I'm raging hard. You became "unfun" to pick on about 5 posts ago lol.

BigSlip
03-23-2013, 12:00 AM
probably because youre terrible at trolling.

LALS

Godefroi
03-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Making TMO look good slippery lol

I guess its a relief for them you are banned and off to red99 woha rofl

quido
03-23-2013, 04:24 AM
http://static.flickr.com/57/178032215_5e48f54f14_o.jpg

Tasslehofp99
03-23-2013, 05:18 AM
Lol slippery you are completely makin a hypocrit out of eccezan with your constant retarded racist ramblings

BigSlip
03-23-2013, 05:54 AM
hows that pal?

no affiliation with eccezan.

NEGUS

Tasslehofp99
03-23-2013, 06:23 AM
You're in TMO, you hug his nuts, and practically post in tandem with him....and you expect anyone to believe you're not affiliated with him?

I thought i met the dumbest person on eq when bouncerr was exposed as a retarded cheater, but wow do you take the cake.

Get bent asshole, go back to your 100 person shit show of a server where you actually arent a shameful prick to the population, or maybe you are...

Either way I will no longer acknowledge any post by you due to your sheer ignorance and stupidity.

Godefroi
03-23-2013, 06:30 AM
http://static.flickr.com/57/178032215_5e48f54f14_o.jpg

1) copyright

2) no more pills

3) you obv need to rest lol its like 5am in the US and you are still here spinning, gg sleepless nights trying to save TMO, I hope you get extra RMT $ for this like slippery :D