PDA

View Full Version : Blue is better

Hugmukk
03-20-2013, 06:21 PM
The color blue is better, the blue server is better... Blue is just superior to red. PvP is fun on some classes but as a melee it just sucks. How often has monks FD worked on another person? Warriors taunt should switch the target to them if successful but does it? Na... Therefor

Blue>Red

BigSlip
03-20-2013, 06:34 PM
1/10

1 for effort blub

Kraftwerk
03-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Bringing up monks in discussion referencing week melee means you know approximately 0 facts when it comes to everquest pvp in classic.

Aviann
03-20-2013, 10:21 PM
I sense two butthurt red players inside of this thread.

Tippett
03-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Bigslip does not represent red players

Tippett
03-20-2013, 11:25 PM
ok then halfelfbard represents blue

we all are square

Kimm Barely
03-21-2013, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dDjn7JR.jpg

OforOppression
03-21-2013, 05:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5D15oy4.jpg

ez

Bardalicious
03-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Holy shit I still have that book.

Hugmukk
03-21-2013, 11:29 AM
If blue isn't better, how do you explain the glaring difference in server population? Keep up the red campaign though. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

myriverse
03-21-2013, 11:50 AM
I wish red were the colour of PVE.

SyanideGas
03-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Looks like this guy just got bored and wanted to complain about something.

Hugmukk
03-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Well, I was bored. But I'm in no way complaining, just stating that blue is better.

Cars
03-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Well, I was bored. But I'm in no way complaining, just stating that blue is better.

I dunno man, I have done both. Even if I hated PvP it would be worth going to red just to avoid raid mob variance. The amount of people that get legitmately griefed on this server are few and far between. Most of the time it's just the same 5-6 butthurt mouthbreathers spamming OOC saying faget and *****. I would rather deal with that then read about "competition" on blue every other day well accomplishing nothing.

BigSlip
03-21-2013, 03:08 PM
amen

myriverse
03-21-2013, 04:39 PM
I dunno man, I have done both. Even if I hated PvP it would be worth going to red just to avoid raid mob variance. The amount of people that get legitmately griefed on this server are few and far between. Most of the time it's just the same 5-6 butthurt mouthbreathers spamming OOC saying faget and *****. I would rather deal with that then read about "competition" on blue every other day well accomplishing nothing.
No reason to be affected by the competition. You shouldn't be playing to "accomplish something."

Cars
03-21-2013, 04:46 PM
No reason to be affected by the competition. You shouldn't be playing to "accomplish something."

I am not trying to troll here but are you serious? Everyone that plays this game, or any MMO tries to "accomplish something" everytime they log in.

Kraftwerk
03-21-2013, 04:51 PM
Y'all better listen to Cars, fresh convert to the Red ways, already down to play ball and he's just started. Smurfism gets real old real fast, bathing yourselves in pixels for the sake of pixels is weak.

myriverse
03-22-2013, 09:13 AM
I am not trying to troll here but are you serious? Everyone that plays this game, or any MMO tries to "accomplish something" everytime they log in.
No, I'm extremely serious. They fool themselves into believing they're accomplishing anything, aside from a bit of fun, which can mean whatever you want it to mean. Killing time is still accomplishing something-- killing time. It's all pixels. The only reason one person thinks hot loot is better than the Norrath sky is because they imagine it to be.

Hoodoo.Voodoo
03-22-2013, 10:36 AM
No, I'm extremely serious. They fool themselves into believing they're accomplishing anything, aside from a bit of fun, which can mean whatever you want it to mean. Killing time is still accomplishing something-- killing time. It's all pixels. The only reason one person thinks hot loot is better than the Norrath sky is because they imagine it to be.

You are the worst kind of person.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 03:46 PM

you can stay on blue.

thx

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 03:48 PM
you can stay on blue.

thx

10x the pop

Clark
03-22-2013, 03:49 PM
10x the pop

:cool:

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 03:50 PM
10x the homosexuality and beta male syndrome

confirmed

ps whats up with all the bluebies with the gay man gifs

diplo
03-22-2013, 03:53 PM
I started on blue so i'll put in my 2c.

it all depends on what you want to do end-game.

blue: less trolls, more helpful people, but once you hit 60...that's it. batphones and 3am raids are ridonk, anyone with half a life cannot deal with such variance like that. tracking merbs for days hoping to race to get a kill? if that's what you call fun, then enjoy blue.

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 03:53 PM
10x the homosexuality and beta male syndrome

confirmed

ps whats up with all the bluebies with the gay man gifs

u smell noob

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 03:54 PM
mortiss i retired my blu main with more vp gear than your guild has combined

maybe you smell yourself brew

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 03:54 PM
mortiss i retired my blu main with more vp gear than your guild has combined

maybe you smell yourself brew

congrats

red has 2 people on it atm and i just tried to pk this guy...he had an ip exemption...POOF!

nice pvp...this is fun...zzz...

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 03:55 PM
tracking merbs for days hoping to race to get a kill? if that's what you call fun, then enjoy blue.

basicly. and i hear if you arent tmo you basicly arent getting shit either!

must be a good life eh FE?

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 03:56 PM
congrats

red has 2 people on it atm and i just tried to pk this guy...he had an ip exemption...POOF!

nice pvp...this is fun...zzz...

thats funny, whos the guild bitching for DAYS about ip exemptions?

oh thats you and ur guild.

hahahahahaha

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 03:57 PM
thats funny, whos the guild bitching for DAYS about ip exemptions?

oh thats you and ur guild.

hahahahahaha

i cant pk anyone! they're all poofing...

i thought red was a pvp server...wtf is this shit?

Nizzarr
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Naggy and vox dieing to #2 guild while #1 guild is in VP on the red server, and its the same every week since theres no variance.

#2 guild doing work in sky, heard they got the bee down last night, if you're looking to come from the blue server -- you have the choice from two competent raiding guild.

#3 guild is also coming up and have much better leadership than #2 -- nows a good time to join the red server.

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Naggy and vox dieing to #2 guild while #1 guild is in VP on the red server, and its the same every week since theres no variance.

#2 guild doing work in sky, heard they got the bee down last night, if you're looking to come from the blue server -- you have the choice from two competent raiding guild.

#3 guild is also coming up and have much better leadership than #2 -- nows a good time to join the red server.

im leveling but people keep poofing whenever i try to pk

Nizzarr
03-22-2013, 04:06 PM
PS: Not a single player has tracked any raid mobs and/or poopsocked. Longest nihilum poopsocked was 30 minute before a trakanon respawned. Also had a 7 hour harrass session over trakanon that ended up with #2 guild killing it @ 6am on a weekday, that trakanon was probably more entertaining than all of blues trak kills.

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 04:07 PM
im leveling but people keep poofing whenever i try to pk

lol ill give you 50k blue plat if you have a fraps of someone instapoofing on red

let me guess you dont

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 04:08 PM
nizzypoo laying down the truth.

nizzar and i come from a rich family of ancient bluebies, we migrated red for the better weather.

Mortiiss
03-22-2013, 04:10 PM
lol ill give you 50k blue plat if you have a fraps of someone instapoofing on red

let me guess you dont

i dont have any atm but ill get one....its crazy how many do it right now...lol...

BigSlip
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
every post out of your last 20 is something about insta poofing with ip exemptions

yeah u dont look dumb