PDA

View Full Version : Triple rant aimed at no one in particular.

Tobius
03-17-2013, 12:27 PM
bracer
So I am killing sarnaks for the stupid earring of station.

Hours and hours and hours visit after visit.

Never have got one.

One day a second bracer of the hidden drops!

These were/are worth phat cash!

Its lore.

I /tell this ogre I knew was outside sarnak thought explained the situation to him.

So I'm running my bracer out to him, gonna give it to him, and go back for the other.

I put it in the trade window, guy moves backwards for some fucking reason and it closes window.

Item has fucking vanished I lost my bracer.

So I ran back, thinking I can at least get this other one and petition the fucked up one later.

I make it back in time and go to loot the other and the buggy pos game claims "duplicate lore item wah wah wah" so I camp in and out and too late the corpse has rotted.

I put a thorough post in the petition forum.

Hear nothing for like a year.

It gets marked as resolved. I hear nothing.

I comment on this and am advised by a forum mob to make another post.

I make another post.

Hear nothing for ages.

It's once again marked as resolved. I hear nothing.....

GM's are never online anymore, at least not under the GM button.

I ask a gm at the pointless trivia contest if he can help me afterwards. Doesn't.

Pegasus cloak

I had fast item destroy because I'm factioning and have tonnes of junk on mobs I need out the way.

Accidently destroy my treasured peg cloak.

Petition it, no different to fucking a quest hand in which I have seen people do lots of times and get help with. Fast item destroy isn't classic apparently anyway.

Guide responds quickly to their credit.... to tell me they don't reimburse destroyed items. (I'm told they have undone character deletions, how is this different!, It's not like I can exploit this in anyway, it's not ambiguous)

I ask while he's here if he can help with my bracer petition (hey maybe something good will come of this) I have been patiently waiting on. No guides can't help with that.......

I guess they are emulating guides from live quite well, well meaning but apparently useless.

Died today

I'm running through traks teeth, go ld for no reason, rest of laptop/internet is fine as is lodgers. I re-enter world manage to continue rest of the way to pained soul.

I go to pull my first mob with an arrow. nothing happens.

I go to hit it, nothing happens,

I go back to camp, I'm like half camped the mob starts to run at me.

doesn't hit me though, (I couldn't hit it so I guess that's fair) It runs through me, this animation loops I think a couple of times. I finish camping out.

Log back in to be de-levelled and naked in FP.

/reported so far nothing.

This shit is why I have never donated. And I never put that in my petitions because I didn't want to act cunty like I was holding the money hostage but clearly that's not an issue as it doesn't look like I'll get any help.

Thought you might all enjoy a rant that wasn't big-two guild e-penis envy. And It was cathartic to vent my frustrations.

TL;DR

Item petition gone unanswered for year, marked as solved when it wasn't no response.
Accidently deleted an item. No help.
Died due to stupid bug, almost certainly lost my shot at Pained soul and de-levelled.

FUUUUU

Rhambuk
03-17-2013, 12:31 PM
I had an item disappear when i went to trade it, same thing that happened with your bracer. I peititioned and didnt get any repsonse, but the next day the item was returned to my bag.

The new gm's have been very helpful and very fast in solving an issues that ive had in the past week or 2. Usually they fix the issue so quickly and stealthy that I don't even notice for a few days

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 12:32 PM
had the trade bug happen a few times. always just camped out and item was on cursor. sorry to hear you are still having issues.

Tobius
03-17-2013, 12:33 PM
I had an item disappear when i went to trade it, same thing that happened with your bracer. I peititioned and didnt get any repsonse, but the next day the item was returned to my bag.

The new gm's have been very helpful and very fast in solving an issues that ive had in the past week or 2. Usually they fix the issue so quickly and stealthy that I don't even notice for a few days

Well the trouble is I already have one of the LORE bracers on my, so maybe they have tried to ninja one onto my account but it hasn't worked.

But I don't see how they could not know what the case was from my post or that the game would let them edit in another lore item.

It needs to go to an alt or friend or whatever.

Knightt
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
next time u have this issue bro just bind your self there and kill ur self and loot it on new body

Tobius
03-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Cool, I'll just load up bind in my warrior spell book and cast it on myself with my warrior mana....

Not to be a cunt but why do people always assume you are a binding class... it's tiresome.

Rhambuk
03-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Cool, I'll just load up bind in my warrior spell book and cast it on myself with my warrior mana....

Not to be a cunt but why do people always assume you are a binding class... it's tiresome.

I think people are more surprised when they find out your soloing with a warrior =)

Just use that 30k locket of escape to bind yourself there for 5 minutes, ya know for that sweet loot you dont wanna miss out on..

Tobius
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
I think people are more surprised when they find out your soloing with a warrior =)

Just use that 30k locket of escape to bind yourself there for 5 minutes, ya know for that sweet loot you dont wanna miss out on..

You joked about how everyone assumes you are rich as well as a caster?

Good dude. You get how it is.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Rhambuk
03-17-2013, 01:06 PM
You joked about how everyone assumes you are rich as well as a caster?

Good dude. You get how it is.

I'm a war man I know it is, just dont let everyone else know we can bind/gate/complete heal/ and death touch or we'll get nerfed.

Tobius
03-17-2013, 01:20 PM
BAMF Guide Alovia rezzed my corpse in TT and camp is free!

I'm approx 33% happier!

jkfranklin
03-17-2013, 02:43 PM
bracer
So I am killing sarnaks for the stupid earring of station.

Hours and hours and hours visit after visit.

Never have got one.

One day a second bracer of the hidden drops!

These were/are worth phat cash!

Its lore.

I /tell this ogre I knew was outside sarnak thought explained the situation to him.

So I'm running my bracer out to him, gonna give it to him, and go back for the other.

I put it in the trade window, guy moves backwards for some fucking reason and it closes window.

Item has fucking vanished I lost my bracer.

So I ran back, thinking I can at least get this other one and petition the fucked up one later.

I make it back in time and go to loot the other and the buggy pos game claims "duplicate lore item wah wah wah" so I camp in and out and too late the corpse has rotted.

I put a thorough post in the petition forum.

Hear nothing for like a year.

It gets marked as resolved. I hear nothing.

I comment on this and am advised by a forum mob to make another post.

I make another post.

Hear nothing for ages.

It's once again marked as resolved. I hear nothing.....

GM's are never online anymore, at least not under the GM button.

I ask a gm at the pointless trivia contest if he can help me afterwards. Doesn't.

Pegasus cloak

I had fast item destroy because I'm factioning and have tonnes of junk on mobs I need out the way.

Accidently destroy my treasured peg cloak.

Petition it, no different to fucking a quest hand in which I have seen people do lots of times and get help with. Fast item destroy isn't classic apparently anyway.

Guide responds quickly to their credit.... to tell me they don't reimburse destroyed items. (I'm told they have undone character deletions, how is this different!, It's not like I can exploit this in anyway, it's not ambiguous)

I ask while he's here if he can help with my bracer petition (hey maybe something good will come of this) I have been patiently waiting on. No guides can't help with that.......

I guess they are emulating guides from live quite well, well meaning but apparently useless.

Died today

I'm running through traks teeth, go ld for no reason, rest of laptop/internet is fine as is lodgers. I re-enter world manage to continue rest of the way to pained soul.

I go to pull my first mob with an arrow. nothing happens.

I go to hit it, nothing happens,

I go back to camp, I'm like half camped the mob starts to run at me.

doesn't hit me though, (I couldn't hit it so I guess that's fair) It runs through me, this animation loops I think a couple of times. I finish camping out.

Log back in to be de-levelled and naked in FP.

/reported so far nothing.

This shit is why I have never donated. And I never put that in my petitions because I didn't want to act cunty like I was holding the money hostage but clearly that's not an issue as it doesn't look like I'll get any help.

Thought you might all enjoy a rant that wasn't big-two guild e-penis envy. And It was cathartic to vent my frustrations.

TL;DR

Item petition gone unanswered for year, marked as solved when it wasn't no response.
Accidently deleted an item. No help.
Died due to stupid bug, almost certainly lost my shot at Pained soul and de-levelled.

FUUUUU

You expect real customer service if you're not tmo or fe lolol. Guides too busy sorting out fte for those dumbfucks to help others.

finalgrunt
03-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Tobius, it's best to prepare yourself knowing a lore item you already own may drop again.

Either transfer the item to one of your alt. Or camp an alt close.

There is also the option to drop your item on the ground, loot the other one, run some (for around 1 or 2 mins) and drop it, then go back to take your old item. That's if the zone is empty or you know you dropped it in a safe place. The idea is that each time you drop the item again on the ground, it refreshes the 5 mins timer.

You can also stick to one safe place doing the previous technique until somebody else comes to pick the 2nd item.

Also, as some people pointed out, sometimes there is a bug where an item disappear. It's actually on your cursor but you don't see it (you may receive a msg saying you can't loot other items due to that). Camping and coming back usually solves it.

Sad thing what happened to you. But it's all about preparation ;)

Tobius
03-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Tobius, it's best to prepare yourself knowing a lore item you already own may drop again.

Either transfer the item to one of your alt. Or camp an alt close.

There is also the option to drop your item on the ground, loot the other one, run some (for around 1 or 2 mins) and drop it, then go back to take your old item. That's if the zone is empty or you know you dropped it in a safe place. The idea is that each time you drop the item again on the ground, it refreshes the 5 mins timer.

You can also stick to one safe place doing the previous technique until somebody else comes to pick the 2nd item.

Also, as some people pointed out, sometimes there is a bug where an item disappear. It's actually on your cursor but you don't see it (you may receive a msg saying you can't loot other items due to that). Camping and coming back usually solves it.

Sad thing what happened to you. But it's all about preparation ;)

Yeah my alts were too low to safely get in there,

I honestly never expected the problem to arise I wasn't there for that item I wasn't mostly killing the legionaries that drop it,

I know about the drop carry drop method, I have since used it on targashins mask.

But I didn't know about the trade window bug at the time so I figured that was safer.

I knew about the camping thing but by then it was too late.

Yeah If I could have seen the future I would have prevented it, but yeah.

In the mean time it was still an item-lost-due-to-a-bug which is cause for reimbursement.

But yeah here we are....

Ele
03-17-2013, 05:49 PM
More like lost item due to corpse rot.

Tobius
03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
No because I was at the corpse before it rotted, I just could not loot, because of a simultaneous "Item lost due to bug".

If you want to be literal it was two items lost due to bug, one which came back later.

Why are you struggling to understand this. If you didn't read the op because it was too long fair play, but then don't comment.

Yibz
03-19-2013, 03:25 PM
How do people still not know about /hidecorpse looted?

Ele
03-19-2013, 03:34 PM
No because I was at the corpse before it rotted, I just could not loot, because of a simultaneous "Item lost due to bug".

If you want to be literal it was two items lost due to bug, one which came back later.

Why are you struggling to understand this. If you didn't read the op because it was too long fair play, but then don't comment.

I read it. I'm not struggling to understand anything. Each of those events if a lesson learned, and not a bug that should result in reimbursement.

Autotune
03-19-2013, 04:50 PM
They would never reimburse an item you can camp faster than it takes for them to reimburse anyhow.

Which basically means every item in the game that still drops.