PDA

View Full Version : <Scholio Pipo> Recruitment Thread

filthyphil
03-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Scholio Pipo, the introductory guild.

The intentions of this guild should be known by members and nonmembers alike.

Our goal is to provide a means of finding experience at all levels of Red99. It is sometimes very difficult to do so because of the population. Hopefully by new players & old alike coming together under Scholio Pipo we can find a means to do this.

The type of player we are looking for is self motivated & already knows what it means to play here on red99. Being undergeared & getting PK'd should be something you have already accepted.

This is not, and will never be a raiding guild. If we can get a group together capable of going after items we will do so, but you will never be obligated to DO anything.

We are open to all levels and hope to get a good initial core of 30's and low 40's together for grouping.

Contact Filthi or Bowner in game or leave a message here with your character name & I will get you invited.

3/16/13 I have to work this evening & tomorrow so I may not be seen much sunday.

CrazyYodler
03-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Was thinking of creating a pvp character. Was mainly looking for people and for a group that i could get my bearings with and learn the ropes of playing on a red server. Never did in live but from what i Have heard its lot better than the hum And hah of the blue servers which Are mainly about pixels and loot. Sorry in advance about any spelling errors, im on my phone at the moment.

Quick questions as well.

I usually play support role characters (ie. Cleric and or Shaman) do perform Well in a red server setting? Not sure but i also like to play any non norm characters that seem to be in low population on the server.

If you guys will have me im sure i can ask any other questions in the future. Cheers guys.

Also how do the lower levels look as far as grouping and such goes. In guild or out.

Tippett
03-30-2013, 04:01 PM
yodler you will soloing alot dude

and yes priests do very well on the red server, in fact they make up the largest percentage of the population

cheers

filthyphil
03-30-2013, 10:20 PM
This guild never got off the ground, nobody showed any interest so I disbanded it.