PDA

View Full Version : I got bad news guys (RL drama)

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Just found out I'm getting laid off at the end of next month from my job.

First time I would be unemployed since I was 16.

I left my boring yet stable job to a more flexible and exciting job in October and now I find out that an entire office is being let go.

Don't want to get into to much specifics because I know Visc would be all over it.

So let's see.

I have a BBA

I am "Microsoft office certified" if that is still a thing.

I am licensed to be a private investigator for the state of Pennsylvania (not sure if that sticks since it was approved in regard to my position and I am no longer a government employee)

I have experience in sales,Telecom, finance and HR.

Willing to work/relocate to anywhere if the price is right but would prefer to stay near the PA/jersey/DE area.

And don't worry I make enough money in my side business To keep the lights on I may have to start mowing my own lawn now that will make Maverix happy.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:48 PM
if not trolling, good luck.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:50 PM
if not trolling, good luck.

Not trolling and thanks

kotton05
03-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Youll find a way man. Sounds like nothings really stopped you before from maintaining a job!

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:54 PM
Youll find a way man. Sounds like nothings really stopped you before from maintaining a job!

Gonna start invoicing TMO for pages of RNF threads.

India
03-15-2013, 01:55 PM
I feel for ya - I was laid off last week quite unexpectedly.

Once I put my resume out on Indeed and updated my LinkedIn profile all hell broke loose. The recruiters haven't stopped calling, I've had numerous phone interviews already and all I am really finding out is that this job search is keeping me busier than working ever did ;) I expect an offer within the next 2 weeks. That said, I am in IT though so may be having an easier time of it than most other professions. Heck I haven't even had time for EQ!

So take heart, update that resume (though I would suggest you gear your resume toward one particular field that you're interested in) and get it out on Indeed and Monster and create or update your LinkedIn profile then have at it!

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:56 PM
LinkedIn is good advice. With the current market and government situation I will probably start looking soon as government contracting isn't a safe field.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:59 PM
I feel for ya - I was laid off last week quite unexpectedly.

Once I put my resume out on Indeed and updated my LinkedIn profile all hell broke loose. The recruiters haven't stopped calling, I've had numerous phone interviews already and all I am really finding out is that this job search is keeping me busier than working ever did ;) I expect an offer within the next 2 weeks. That said, I am in IT though so may be having an easier time of it than most other professions. Heck I haven't even had time for EQ!

So take heart, update that resume (though I would suggest you gear your resume toward one particular field that you're interested in) and get it out on Indeed and Monster and create or update your LinkedIn profile then have at it!

Yeah I got to do that later on today.

My field is a little more niche though so hopefully I can stay around there.

India
03-15-2013, 02:24 PM
I was thinking, you could probably use your RnF skills on your resume too

Facilitates communication between others
Interacts well with all team members
Ability to see the big picture yet detail oriented

Use your EQ experience too!
Have you ever lead a raid? Whether it failed or succeeded does not matter, just use "An effective leader in all situations"

I know you've been in a raid so you could add the following;
"Listens well and is adept at following directions"

Give it some though, I'm sure EQ and the forums can provide all kinds of resume inspiration ;)

India
03-15-2013, 02:24 PM
though = thought

damn it

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 02:30 PM
I was thinking, you could probably use your RnF skills on your resume too

Facilitates communication between others
Interacts well with all team members
Ability to see the big picture yet detail oriented

Use your EQ experience too!
Have you ever lead a raid? Whether it failed or succeeded does not matter, just use "An effective leader in all situations"

I know you've been in a raid so you could add the following;
"Listens well and is adept at following directions"

Give it some though, I'm sure EQ and the forums can provide all kinds of resume inspiration ;)

My dream job would to be a paid government shill and just get paid to post bullshit on forums all day and discredit people.

Unfortunatly those jobs don't appear on monster lol

kotton05
03-15-2013, 02:39 PM
What are you looking for job wise?

Frieza_Prexus
03-15-2013, 02:47 PM
My dream job would to be a paid government shill and just get paid to post bullshit on forums all day and discredit people.

Unfortunatly those jobs don't appear on monster lol

The forum lawyer market is pretty crappy right now.

But, send your resume to Xasten, Elethia, and Associates LLP and we'll call you if we like what we see.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 02:50 PM
What are you looking for job wise?

Either HR or something in the investagory field is what I have experience in.

Im open to anything honestly I'm a pretty affable person Irl I think I'm a good conversationalist.

Nothing retail or customer facing though

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-15-2013, 02:52 PM
I can tell you, a willingness to relocate (naturally, only if the offer is rock solid) is basically showing people you are the real deal. That's how a boss looks for a job, my friend. Good luck dude, it's kinda rough out here! Try to stay near fresh water, the desert areas are going to break into water wars in the next 5 years.

kotton05
03-15-2013, 02:56 PM
^ Great Lakes region.

I think as long as you're open to relocating shouldn't be that hard.
Linked in, is a great site nearly all professionals use it. Did your old job just downsize? Seriously man wish the best. I lost a job once. Blew those savings looking for another, then went back to school. I'm confident enough to say if you look in the right places you'll find something in those fields. May not pay exactly what you want tho from the starts.

Drob
03-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Just please don't go full retard forum spammer like some of these people with too much time on their hands.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Oh I forgot I also have SSBI clearance as well

47shadesofgay
03-15-2013, 03:01 PM
I have a BBA

I am licensed to be a private investigator for the state of Pennsylvania (not sure if that sticks since it was approved in regard to my position and I am no longer a government employee)

LOL. Goodluck.

47shadesofgay
03-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Wal-Mart is hiring, you need more education.

This x1000.

Unless being an administrative assistant making $18 an hour the rest of your life is what makes you happy.

Atennu
03-15-2013, 03:03 PM
I foresee alot of tracking in your future.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 03:05 PM
I foresee alot of tracking in your future.

PD robes for alts!

Atennu
03-15-2013, 03:07 PM
PD robes for alts!

Only relevant if on next resume

Servellious
03-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Even though you are TMO scum that sucks hope you find some new work asap.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 03:09 PM
looks like your company caught up with your fake Ipad locations.

Well they would rather chain hire monkeys then provide accurate background checks for solid employees.

Good news:

Already talking to someone about a position with HP bad news it's a two hour commute at the moment

47shadesofgay
03-15-2013, 03:12 PM
If job stability were what I was after, I would not want to be working for HP.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Its pretty rough out there, lots of my buddys with no education basically tell me the same thing, "people want experience, where the fuck do you get experience for (insert job here) if they all require experience to start)

Sad part about it is I hear a lot of.. ( A LOT ) all over who don't even use there diplomas and whatnot due to no jobs?

So what do you do?

Most level 1 Clearence checks take almost 10 months to go through since mine has been completed from my previous position I'm going to try and leverage that over other candidates that would have to be sponsored for almost a year before they get one.

vaylorie
03-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Oh I forgot I also have SSBI clearance as well

Depending on the clearance level that came as a result of it, this is a competitive advantage... We hired two guys (IT related) in the past 30 days to meet requirements for DOD / SOCOM contracts. The guys otherwise were not uniquely talented but we had to have them even for physical access to facilities we are working in. They weren't jackasses of course but this can certainly be a difference maker.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Depending on the clearance level that came as a result of it, this is a competitive advantage... We hired two guys (IT related) in the past 30 days to meet requirements for DOD / SOCOM contracts. The guys otherwise were not uniquely talented but we had to have them even for physical access to facilities we are working in. They weren't jackasses of course but this can certainly be a difference maker.

non critical sensitive Confidential for Federal employees

Lron
03-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Stop enslaving yourself by living above your means and depending on some soul killing office job to support you. Buy a tent, live on your nearest lake and catch fish and boil the lake water....end of story.

Mithas
03-15-2013, 03:34 PM
It sounds funny but check Craigslist as well. Lots of stuff on there. My dad's company does all of their hiring off of there for cost reason. Monster and Indeed charge a fortune.

Godefroi
03-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Just found out I'm getting laid off at the end of next month from my job.

First time I would be unemployed since I was 16.

I left my boring yet stable job to a more flexible and exciting job in October and now I find out that an entire office is being let go.

Don't want to get into to much specifics because I know Visc would be all over it.

So let's see.

I have a BBA

Willing to work/relocate to anywhere if the price is right but would prefer to stay near the PA/jersey/DE area.

And don't worry I make enough money in my side business To keep the lights on I may have to start mowing my own lawn now that will make Maverix happy.

The way you behaved in game with other folks (basically, shitting on them and bullying) always made me think that besides being a fat fuck irl, you also had a shitty job as well.

Yet you are dumb enough to post about your misfortune here.

Good luck, though.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 03:43 PM
The way you behaved in game with other folks (basically, shitting on them and bullying) always made me think that besides being a fat fuck irl, you also had a shitty job as well.

Good luck, though.

Thanks buddy

Being French I assume you have lots of experience with being unemployeed any tips?

I kid I kid

I posted it here because personal insults don't phase me and networking is networking!!

47shadesofgay
03-15-2013, 03:43 PM

Good luck, though.

He's obviously trolling I think. Generally speaking people don't post that they lost their jobs and are looking for new ones in RnF on an emulated video game, and if they do I imagine they would at least make up much better looking credential than a BBA and being "microsoft office certified" while saying they just want to surf the web all day.

Just a hunch.

Bill Tetley
03-15-2013, 03:45 PM
karma? /whistle

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 03:48 PM
He's obviously trolling I think. Generally speaking people don't post that they lost their jobs and are looking for new ones in RnF on an emulated video game, and if they do I imagine they would at least make up much better looking credential than a BBA and being "microsoft office certified" while saying they just want to surf the web all day.

Just a hunch.

The office thing was kind of a joke though i probably have the little print out from years ago some place.

My resume has a lot of specific things that would be jibberish to people in certain fields so I just left it all out.

Besides I had just gotten out of the meeting and was bummed and figured why not troll the forums a bit while updating my resume.

I haven't made a REAL resume in like 10 years wrote enough fake ones though.

47shadesofgay
03-15-2013, 03:50 PM
The office thing was kind of a joke though i probably have the little print out from years ago some place.

My resume has a lot of specific things that would be jibberish to people in certain fields so I just left it all out.

Besides I had just gotten out of the meeting and was bummed and figured why not troll the forums a bit while updating my resume.

I haven't made a REAL resume in like 10 years wrote enough fake ones though.

My point exactly. :rolleyes:

rsloans84
03-15-2013, 03:52 PM
So this means your gonna be playing even more eq then u already do? Sad

nichomachean
03-15-2013, 03:53 PM
It sounds funny but check Craigslist as well. Lots of stuff on there. My dad's company does all of their hiring off of there for cost reason. Monster and Indeed charge a fortune.

Truth. It's how I found a sweet ass gig working as an assistant brewer. Would never have seen it anywhere else (Careerbuilder, Monster, etc. etc.).

nilbog
03-15-2013, 03:55 PM
Good luck Tiggles.

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Shitty man. Game drama aside - good luck to you sir.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Good luck Tiggles.

Give me a yearly salary and I will hunt down Aradune kidnap him and force him to work on the server.

quido
03-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I'll hire you to farm plat and spam FTE clicks for me - 5 cents a day

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I'll hire you to farm plat and spam FTE clicks for me - 5 cents a day

Kinsawt pays better

quido
03-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Let's make a deal

Kassel
03-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Based on the skill set you have posted here, I would recommend you consider a position as Insurance adjustor.

Its pretty easy to get into at the entry level, lots of in house training.
Compliments your background in investigation.
As you move past the entry level positions you are often out in the field interaction with people. (boo cubical prison)
Salary and benefits are often top notch with insurance companies with solid job security.
Many companies have head offices in your part of the world.
There are many insurance based headhunter coprs that can find the job for you (they get paid by the insurance co not you)
Lots of opportunity to spin bullshit like you do here.

I could probably set you up with some names, but I really dont like you enough for that.

Either that or go full time with the marshmellows.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Based on the skill set you have posted here, I would recommend you consider a position as Insurance adjustor.

Its pretty easy to get into at the entry level, lots of in house training.
Compliments your background in investigation.
As you move past the entry level positions you are often out in the field interaction with people. (boo cubical prison)
Salary and benefits are often top notch with insurance companies with solid job security.
Many companies have head offices in your part of the world.
There are many insurance based headhunter coprs that can find the job for you (they get paid by the insurance co not you)
Lots of opportunity to spin bullshit like you do here.

I could probably set you up with some names, but I really dont like you enough for that.

Either that or go full time with the marshmellows.

Yeah I've been looking at someone like that

Good post

Kruel
03-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Next time dont use your job to help your online gamer friend track down people lol =P

In all seriousness GL finding a job!

Loke
03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
If you end up having a hard time finding anything look at grabbing a fixed term job at a local university or state agency. I wasn't able to find anything for a couple months after I graduated and wound up applying for a 6-month project position doing finance work. Because it was a temporary position everyone was cool with me looking for other jobs while I was working there and assuming you do a good job it is more experience/references to spice up your resume. Also, because you're not actually a permanent employee the hiring/leaving processes are really quick and laid back. For me it ended up being an awesome way to pay the bills while I was trying to transition to something more permanent.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Next time dont use your job to help your online gamer friend track down people lol =P

In all seriousness GL finding a job!

I knew he would never stab anyone.

Thanks lol

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 04:56 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100403

Proving it for Alarti:

Pretty sure they would fire me for being a sociopath on a 13 year old video game server before firing me for asking for technical support

Godefroi
03-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks buddy

Being French I assume you have lots of experience with being unemployeed any tips?

I kid I kid

I posted it here because personal insults don't phase me and networking is networking!!

There is no unemployment for quadrilingual folks.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 05:00 PM
There is no unemployment for quadrilingual folks.

It's a good idea honestly I could take some time off and learn a second language.

That Rosetta stone stuff work?

Alovia
03-15-2013, 06:23 PM
I don't wish unemployment on anyone. Its always sad news.

GL on the job hunt.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 06:26 PM
I don't wish unemployment on anyone. Its always sad news.

GL on the job hunt.

Maybe I will go per diem and catch all those evil wives

Shinko
03-16-2013, 12:32 AM
i have work for yeah in vancouver if you want it its hard work but i pay a fair wage to my crew

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
i have work for yeah in vancouver if you want it its hard work but i pay a fair wage to my crew

will you let us take breaks together to race each other for batphones?

I could imagine us sitting next to each other on laptops reaching over and pushing each others keys trying to mess each other up.

Pringles
03-16-2013, 12:51 AM
I am looking for someone with your skill set for my team, you'd be cancer though, so good luck.

Hailto
03-16-2013, 01:17 AM

I could imagine us sitting next to each other on laptops reaching over and pushing each others keys trying to mess each other up.

TMO/FE lan event needs to happen, would like to talk shit to Alarti and Eccezan while in the same room.

Godefroi
03-16-2013, 02:41 AM

I lol'd

Goofier
03-16-2013, 02:53 AM
PM comin' your way, might be able to help.

OMGWTF420
03-16-2013, 03:29 AM
i heard taco bell is always hiring

Doors
03-16-2013, 03:35 AM
Looks like someones going to be logging a ton of DKP in the near future.

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 09:14 AM
PM comin' your way, might be able to help.
Got it will take a look
Thanks

Atmas
03-16-2013, 11:20 AM

Indeed. I found my previous and current software engineering jobs on Craigslist.

Llodd
03-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Do ppl post rl shite here cuz have no one else to talk to in rl ?

47shadesofgay
03-16-2013, 01:39 PM
probs

Atennu
03-16-2013, 01:41 PM

Yes

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 02:32 PM

Yes

Lune
09-10-2013, 11:45 PM
confirmed still unemployed

Lu|z Sect
09-11-2013, 01:05 AM
Roll on SZ99. Collect Obama bucks. Profit.

Kagatob
09-11-2013, 01:09 AM
And don't worry I make enough money in my side business To keep the lights on

Confirmed RMT.

Lu|z Sect
09-11-2013, 01:12 AM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/295/c/d/render_pedobear_by_simoneartsrender-d5im2dw.png

Tiggles
09-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Roll on SZ99. Collect Obama bucks. Profit.

FoxxHound
09-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Sucks dude. I wanna be rich D:

Hailto
09-11-2013, 02:24 AM
Goodluck man, have you considered something in sales, you seem to be a pretty good people person, at least from what I can tell via twitch streams.

Strifer
09-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation man, I hope it all works out for you.

Smedy
09-11-2013, 02:48 AM
lets hear more about that "side business"

susvain0362
09-11-2013, 05:36 AM
I thought you were part owner of the store

susvain0362
09-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Sorry big tigs. Youll bounce back!

susvain0362
09-11-2013, 05:37 AM
LOL thought this was a new post

Acrux Bcrux
09-11-2013, 07:00 AM
Getting laid off is the shit. I used to hate it but I've gotten used to it by now. Time to apply for some unemployment benefits. I've been laid off from 7 different companies already since january (fuck taxes are going to suck this year. So many W-2s). Granted I make over double what max unemployment is when I work a 40 hour week after taxes. Its just the nature of the business I'm in but between each job and enjoy that free paid vacation. Keep ya head up and reap that free money and try to find something better.

Misto
09-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Who cares fgt. I quit my 60k a yr job because it sucked. And now I'm unemployed.

You are such a pussy.

Misto
09-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Oh and btw. Actually referring to your "IT" job as a job.

Is a slap in the face to decent hard working Americans.

You should rot in hell.

Tiggles
09-11-2013, 09:50 AM

Dragon Extermination and Fecal collection senior associate.

Ella`Ella
09-11-2013, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=Misto;1110227 60k a yr job
[/QUOTE]

Cute

pharmakos
09-11-2013, 10:52 AM
about to get caught RMTing, creates sob story in hopes of receiving pity from the GM =p

(nah, i'm just trolling =p)

Hasbinbad
09-11-2013, 10:54 AM
dancing almost naked for gif producers

Nikon
09-11-2013, 11:13 AM
On the lighter side of things, I just got my second raise of the year yesterday! So close to six figures I can taste it! Yay for people that work for living!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3VS195-VIX4/UCLCmJ3lyuI/AAAAAAAACUI/C00QS913_rE/s1600/tina-fey.jpg

diplo
09-11-2013, 11:36 AM
HR/sales are shit...use your finance/telecom to get you something. or get a masters in supply chain management...so many opportunities in that field it's ridiculous.

chief
09-11-2013, 12:24 PM
i make $1700 a day clicking adds on google

kagapedo
09-11-2013, 12:30 PM
You've always been a bitch tig, but someone losing their job isn't cool at all. Do yourself a favor and do not get into sales though. The money is never worth the stress and time investment.

Tiggles
09-11-2013, 02:17 PM
HR/sales are shit...use your finance/telecom to get you something. or get a masters in supply chain management...so many opportunities in that field it's ridiculous.

You've always been a bitch tig, but someone losing their job isn't cool at all. Do yourself a favor and do not get into sales though. The money is never worth the stress and time investment.

TBH i never wanted a job in sales it was just something I wanted to do in the meantime. Truthfully, I am already hired for a position for a defense contractor in philadelphia but it requires SF86 form for clearance and that takes around 6 months or so to go through.

In the meantime I am collecting a severance from Comcast.

heals4reals
09-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Is this monster . com?

Skywarp
09-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Lying ass skank. Say bye mother fucker. Interview with a sparkly vampire. Tom still eats cock and humps baby seals.

Thulack
09-12-2013, 01:22 AM
To think you could have installed my cable tigs lol.

StoneCold
09-12-2013, 03:08 AM
Hey Tiggles, I have something that might help you out in this time of stress.

(reaches in pocket, pulls empty hand out of pocket and flips a double bird in Tiggles face)

Take that you fat piece of trash. Now I think I might have something else for you too.

If you want to see Stone Cold whip Tiggle's ass, give me a Hell Yeah!!!

!!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@ !!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@

AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHOOPED YOUR ASS!!!

StoneCold
09-12-2013, 03:09 AM
And thats the bottom line, Cause Stone Cold said so!!!

pharmakos
09-12-2013, 11:15 AM
lol wut

Strifer
09-12-2013, 11:21 AM

First Barney the dinosaur now stone cold... I wonder who we shall see next?

susvain0362
09-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Hey Tiggles, I have something that might help you out in this time of stress.

(reaches in pocket, pulls empty hand out of pocket and flips a double bird in Tiggles face)

Take that you fat piece of trash. Now I think I might have something else for you too.

If you want to see Stone Cold whip Tiggle's ass, give me a Hell Yeah!!!

!!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@ !!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!@!@!@!@

AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHOOPED YOUR ASS!!!

WHAT?

susvain0362
09-12-2013, 03:38 PM

WHAT?