PDA

View Full Version : Alarti

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 11:39 AM
So now that it is confirmed rogean did not absolve you of your bet, do you still claim to be a man of your word?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3732&d=1363317643

If so let me know when you'll be on to transfer the green scale and 100k that you owe. Thanks.

Your pal,

Mav

Rhambuk
03-15-2013, 11:41 AM
bigger pic please

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 11:42 AM
bigger pic please

Rogean: I've never spoken to Alarti or anyone in TMO about this bet.

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 11:43 AM
So now that it is confirmed rogean did not absolve you of your bet, do you still claim to be a man of your word?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3732&d=1363317643

If so let me know when you'll be on to transfer the green scale and 100k that you owe. Thanks.

Your pal,

Mav

Grats on wasting a bit more of Rogeans time.

falkun
03-15-2013, 11:44 AM

Blame Alarti, he's the one who made max "prove it".

Funkutron5000
03-15-2013, 11:45 AM

Yeah, thanks to Alarti for all the wasted time.

jkfranklin
03-15-2013, 11:47 AM
If alarti wasn't such a ****** this bet would have been paid already.

Godefroi
See Sig.

maverixdamighty

i didn't message rogean but grats on being an idiot over and over again. i always knew alarti was a lying POS, so didn't bother, but it was nice of someone to confirm it.

falkun
03-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Fail troll, Meccezan.

Raavak
03-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Why isn't Velious out yet? People wasting staffs time with idiotic messages.

Godefroi
03-15-2013, 11:52 AM

You can thank your guildie Alarti for this.

He owes us money, a bet is a bet.

He proved Rogean didn't say shit about the fact, Alarti has to pay, he lost.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 11:52 AM

they are probably waiting on alarti to pay his debts. if that's the case velious will never be released :(

falkun
03-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Don't blame Alarti for Velious delay. He might not be a man of honor, but at least he's been helping with quests and HP amounts for Velious mobs.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Just when you think Alarti couldn't be more of a little bitch...

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Rogean was clear... he did not "speak" to me. If only you knew what happened to absolve me of this bet. Ask Sloan he knows!

Picks
03-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Come on alarti. Jesus. Its getting sad.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Rogean was clear... he did not "speak" to me. If only you knew what happened to absolve me of this bet. Ask Sloan he knows!

no loot changed hands from fe to tmo over fay/trak that was the bet you lost, period. rogean not only said he did not speak to you he also said he did not speak to tmo about the matter. if anything would have changed hands he would have talked to someone in tmo even if it wasn't you.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:04 PM
"Ask "x" he knows!"

You've told us to ask 3 different people and none of them have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. Why don't you tell us?

Oh right, because you are a little bitch who doesn't pay his debts.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Alarti confirmed 300 credit score.

falkun
03-15-2013, 12:07 PM
First it was:
Ask Rogean.
Now its:
Ask Sloan he knows!
How long until you are asking me to get you out of this bet?

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Don't forget, "Ask Mortiis!"

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:08 PM
"Ask "x" he knows!"

You've told us to ask 3 different people and none of them have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. Why don't you tell us?

Oh right, because you are a little bitch who doesn't pay his debts.

i'd drop it if he just comes out and admits he's a liar and not going to pay. he should also change his signature to a non-lannister.

Splorf22
03-15-2013, 12:10 PM
You made a bet Alarti, time to stop the nonsense and pay up.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Harassing poor Alarti for scales now is the only way FE getting loot is week.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM

We could go back to posting "X GUILD KILLS Y TARGET - Z GUILD SUCKS" if Alarti would just pay the bet he lost.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM

it's harassing someone to pay up on a bet they made? if he doesn't want to live up to it tell that pansy to post "i'm not paying". If TMO had received a scrap of that loot and i hasn't paid him don't act like you guys wouldn't be slinging mud. Not only would FE be a racist guild but we'd be liars etc and you would have 10 posts about it. You said it yourself alarti should shut his mouth and not do things detrimental to the guild. well he made this bet and now like the POS he is he is backing out of it after he lost.

falkun
03-15-2013, 12:14 PM
There you go Alarti, easy way out...

Ravager
03-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Who wants to take side bets on whether or not he pays?

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 12:17 PM
it's harassing someone to pay up on a bet they made? if he doesn't want to live up to it tell that pansy to post "i'm not paying". If TMO had received a scrap of that loot and i hasn't paid him don't act like you guys wouldn't be slinging mud. Not only would FE be a racist guild but we'd be liars etc and you would have 10 posts about it. You said it yourself alarti should shut his mouth and not do things detrimental to the guild. well he made this bet and now like the POS he is he is backing out of it after he lost.

You don't see me bitching about mortiis and that other guy not paying me for the other bet they lost just because rogean wanted to be funny and bailed them out. They lost the bet in spirit and are justing trying to be spy.

Just know alarti is a punk bitch and he doesn't pay his bets but you have to understand on the Internet you can't go to someone's house and slap them for not paying so no point making thread after thread and post after post.

I for one am not happy Alarti would not shut up about it because I am 90% certain his boasting on the forums is why rogean who was a non factor on the raiding scene for months all of a sudden comes back reversed sirkens ruling to award TMO the loot then disappear again back into makeb.

That's just my opinion and does not reflect TMO as a whole.

Picks
03-15-2013, 12:18 PM
I'll take my 100k.

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 12:18 PM

Fe is confirmed liars and racists. What else you need to know?

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
rogean who was a non factor on the raiding scene for months all of a sudden comes back reversed sirkens ruling to award TMO the loot then disappear again back into makeb.

except when he came down from his mountain and vetoed everything Sirken had set up through the guild summit.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
You don't see me bitching about mortiis and that other guy not paying me for the other bet they lost just because rogean wanted to be funny and bailed them out. They lost the bet in spirit and are justing trying to be spy.

Just know alarti is a punk bitch and he doesn't pay his bets but you have to understand on the Internet you can't go to someone's house and slap them for not paying so no point making thread after thread and post after post.

I for one am not happy Alarti would not shut up about it because I am 90% certain his boasting on the forums is why rogean who was a non factor on the raiding scene for months all of a sudden comes back reversed sirkens ruling to award TMO the loot then disappear again back into makeb.

That's just my opinion and does not reflect TMO as a whole.

Fair enough. And i know he is what you described him to be. I was also told he was a military man, so i expected him to have some honor and be able to admit he just wasn't going to be a man and pay. I gave him too much credit.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Fe is confirmed liars and racists. What else you need to know?

seems the only confirmed liar so far is alarti. over and over and over again.

Hurley
I was also told he was a military man

No fucking way...

Daldolma
alarti's p99 reputation torn asunder, can no longer reference elf friends on dating profile

Freeport
03-15-2013, 12:25 PM
No fucking way...

I guess the type of military man to get fucked in the ass and kicked out of the military- I respect all people in the military today. Except Alarti

Fuck you Alarti you scumfucker

Picks
03-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Its not fe 100k. Its my 100k.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:26 PM
FE needs the 100k so bad bro's

Lets start a charity

you wouldn't know anything about living up to your word or following the rules, cheaters not welcome in this thread. BOUNCED.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Fair enough. And i know he is what you described him to be. I was also told he was a military man, so i expected him to have some honor and be able to admit he just wasn't going to be a man and pay. I gave him too much credit.

Don't get me wrong Alarti is a friend but he got a little to fervent with RNF posting and thought he publishing a sure thing bet would of been funny but I think it caused a 100% biased call.

It's funny I've been I'm TMO a long time and i remember making posts after posts about how IB/TR has corrupt GMs and Devs and now I smile when people make the same posts about TMO.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Don't get me wrong Alarti is a friend but he got a little to fervent with RNF posting and thought he publishing a sure thing bet would of been funny but I think it caused a 100% biased call.

It's funny I've been I'm TMO a long time and i remember making posts after posts about how IB/TR has corrupt GMs and Devs and now I smile when people make the same posts about TMO.

can respect your opinion, but on our side they were cleat cut cases for both loots. we killed both mobs fully and the case you guys had for fay was the most ludicrous thing i've ever heard. I'm not making this post about TMO i'm making it about a POS named alarti. I was in TMO i know you have good people and people that would do anything to help a guildie out and can respect that. Alarti is just a total POS though.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:29 PM
On my dick so hard, can you taste it faggot? MAVERIXD

who are you? everyone i know has said you were awful. did you even play on live or did you just find this game and think it's like some brand new mmorg?

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 12:35 PM
can respect your opinion, but on our side they were cleat cut cases for both loots. we killed both mobs fully and the case you guys had for fay was the most ludicrous thing i've ever heard. I'm not making this post about TMO i'm making it about a POS named alarti. I was in TMO i know you have good people and people that would do anything to help a guildie out and can respect that. Alarti is just a total POS though.

I just think having 3+ threads about Alarti is just excess IMO.

I feel like both sides have been burned and I feel that in the future all guild bets should be held in escrow by a third party and held until 15 days after the bet in resolved to ensure the ruling sticks.

Im sure some paragon of the community or alovia can do it.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Did you go around asking about me? Thats cute bro. I was in Realm of Insanity along with alot of other top guilds on live. But who gives a shit. Your like 13

no i saw several people post about you in threads. could give a crap about someone who got banned for mq. am i supposed to know what guild that is? Glad to hear you were in some of the "top guilds on live" sounds like you BOUNCED around there too. Go look up the first TOT on live and you can find my "anonymous screen name" that matches this forum account.

Peace out BOUNCED

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:38 PM
I just think having 3+ threads about Alarti is just excess IMO.

I feel like both sides have been burned and I feel that in the future all guild bets should be held in escrow by a third party and held until 15 days after the bet in resolved to ensure the ruling sticks.

Im sure some paragon of the community or alovia can do it.

only one thread is about alarti that is current. we just keep bringing it up whenever he posts because it shows he has no credibility.

I don't think an escrow is needed you just have to know who isn't a scumbag (Alarti). Someone mentioned that him backing out of a bet is the same as a scam in EC, but I'll just let it die for (my bet, not speaking for Picks) if he comes out and says he isn't paying.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Know how many people in your guild have been banned for mq or rmt? Along with the ones that have been unbanned? No one gives a shit

dawg ill tell you what, if you can beat my mage pet 1v1 while i sit back, ill give you the 100k. MAVERIXD

BOUNCED k message me on mavpal later, doing work now.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:44 PM
ANOTHER BET IN PROGRESS, TAKING BETS TO SEE IF BET WILL GET PAYED.

known banned mq'er chances are slim.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Chances are slim youll get it to 75 % before death.

haha ok

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 12:50 PM
and also since you seem to know nothing about pvp no one would ever go after an epic pet you'd cc it and kill the low hp mage buddy -_-

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:00 PM
I said duel my pet. How retarded are you?

i understand what you said but that's not pvp. how about you go solo trakanon on p99 and i'll give you 100k.

BOUNCED

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:07 PM
scared as fuck.

i already said i'd do it scrub...try to disable MQ

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Trying to prove yourself hard.

nothing to prove i did pvp servers with more than 100 population lol.

OMGWTF420
03-15-2013, 01:15 PM
alarti confirmed worthless

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:23 PM
young mma / raider / pvp king

rofl. this guy

comfirmed cheater/noob.

rofl. you don't even lift bro!

bragging about raiding on p99 since 09! would expect since you've been on this server so long so many people wouldn't think you were so bad at playing :(

Must suck bro!

Alawen
03-15-2013, 01:23 PM
How is this thread not titled Alarti and Mortiiss? They both made 100K bets, lost, won't pay. I can understand tormenting welchers, but making this partisan when there's a highly visible perpetrator on each side is ridiculous.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:25 PM
How is this thread not titled Alarti and Mortiiss? They both made 100K bets, lost, won't pay. I can understand tormenting welchers, but making this partisan when there's a highly visible perpetrator on each side is ridiculous.

alarti made not only a 100k straight up bet, but also a 100k of my money for a green dragon scale.

mortiiss had a gm of the server come in and say technically mortiiss won the bet, so alarti tried the same tactic. Only problem is rogean was contacted and confirmed he never spoke to alarti or any tmo for the matter.

Understand how they are different now?

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:26 PM
I log on to my FE alt to laugh. Hit me up if you want to die on fraps.

you have my name scrub.

BOUNCED

kotton05
03-15-2013, 01:33 PM
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again!

Pay up.

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 01:42 PM
alarti made not only a 100k straight up bet, but also a 100k of my money for a green dragon scale.

mortiiss had a gm of the server come in and say technically mortiiss won the bet, so alarti tried the same tactic. Only problem is rogean was contacted and confirmed he never spoke to alarti or any tmo for the matter.

Understand how they are different now?

Understand this is RnF and if Rogean said that he was trolling> Derp

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:46 PM
he wasn't trolling when he confirmed you were a liar thus validating everyone who already thought you were a POS.

Derp

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 01:50 PM
he wasn't trolling when he confirmed you were a liar thus validating everyone who already thought you were a POS.

Derp

Do you belive the tides coming in and going out daily is confirmed proof of god too? When you die, donate your brain to science please. I am very curious what goes on in that tiny mind

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Do you belive the tides coming in and going out daily is confirmed proof of god too? When you die, donate your brain to science please. I am very curious what goes on in that tiny mind

no but it's been documented and validated that you are a lying POS. Have a nice day POS.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Course he has to result in trying to belittle whomever he talks to. Dude is nothing but a joke working for min.

You'd love to trade salaries with me :)

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 02:01 PM
was meant to quote alarti there, but i do know he doesn't work for the minimum if he is indeed military.

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 02:09 PM
was meant to quote alarti there, but i do know he doesn't work for the minimum if he is indeed military.

.......... My muscles are bigger than yours my brain is bigger than your my salary is bigger than your my g/fs boobs are biggers than your g/fs my dick is bigger than yours.

Anything else im missing?

I have better teeth than you ive been to more countries than you ummmm i will live longer than you my parents didnt abuse me as much as your parents did my dad would beat up your dad

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 02:19 PM
.......... My muscles are bigger than yours my brain is bigger than your my salary is bigger than your my g/fs boobs are biggers than your g/fs my dick is bigger than yours.

I have better teeth than you ive been to more countries than you ummmm i will live longer than you my parents didnt abuse me as much as your parents did my dad would beat up your dad

probably yes to all of those. i'd say probably not on the gf but seeing as you don't have one I still win that one.

The one thing you are missing is that I'm a man of my word while you are a lying POS.

Be a man admit you lost the bet and aren't paying up...

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 02:20 PM
probably yes to all of those. i'd say probably not on the gf but seeing as you don't have one I still win that one.

The one thing you are missing is that I'm a man of my word while you are a lying POS.

Be a man admit you lost the bet and aren't paying up...

I wont admit to something that isnt true :)

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 02:23 PM
I admit I am a POS who can't pay up when I lose a bet and do not deserve a lannister signature

Thanks all you had to say scumbag.

Rekrul
03-15-2013, 03:36 PM
young, dumb, and full of scum.

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 04:09 PM
You're gay, Alarti? That's cool man, not judging you or anything.

Alarti0001
03-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Just stfu already. You're a bitch. Period. End of story. It's crystal clear for everyone and anyone to see.

Thanks anon troll # 12345

Eashan3.0
03-16-2013, 01:24 AM
Alarti you need me to pay that debt for you? i still got a few 100k floating around.

also anyone going to PAX is Boston? we can all get together and make a Alarti fan club :)

SyanideGas
03-16-2013, 02:15 AM
So ive read this thread through, all I really have to say is.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Godefroi
03-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Alarti is gay : super ok.

Alarti doesnt pay his lost bet : not super ok.

Alarti is : a super ok gay yet broke.

Lets consider donations

Fazlazen
03-16-2013, 09:23 AM
has alarti paid up yet?

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 09:55 AM
has alarti paid up yet?

Nope faz I'm thinking you dock him 100k worth of DKP IMO

Fazlazen
03-16-2013, 10:16 AM

I'll think about it.

Fazlazen
03-16-2013, 10:16 AM
I'll think about it.

Done thinking, ok its done...

Godefroi
03-16-2013, 10:21 AM

My hero ! Remember sweety, cant dispell nex's AE anymore ;)

Fazlazen
03-16-2013, 10:24 AM
My hero ! Remember sweety, cant dispell nex's AE anymore ;)

You actually can, it was just some bug where it wouldn't dispell my first buff slot. Happens sometimes.

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 10:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/7wyFS8D.jpg

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 10:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Wd060yg.jpg

hatelore
03-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Lol

Rhambuk
03-16-2013, 11:08 AM
rofl too funny.

Hurley
03-16-2013, 02:46 PM
lolol

Godefroi
03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
hahahaha

Mantel
03-16-2013, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=Alarti0001;887594].......... My muscles are bigger than yours my brain is bigger than your my salary is bigger than your my g/fs boobs are biggers than your g/fs my dick is bigger than yours.

I have better teeth than you ive been to more countries than you ummmm i will live longer than you my parents didnt abuse me as much as your parents did my dad would beat up your dad[/Q

Alarti your an idiot, could only imagine what you look like in real life. I have read this entire post and you clearly are the biggest tool I have met on this server.

Tiggles
03-16-2013, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Alarti0001;887594].......... My muscles are bigger than yours my brain is bigger than your my salary is bigger than your my g/fs boobs are biggers than your g/fs my dick is bigger than yours.

I have better teeth than you ive been to more countries than you ummmm i will live longer than you my parents didnt abuse me as much as your parents did my dad would beat up your dad[/Q

Alarti your an idiot, could only imagine what you look like in real life. I have read this entire post and you clearly are the biggest tool I have met on this server.

I could name a few more higher up on that list

Essedge
03-16-2013, 05:34 PM
i dont always post in an RnF thread, but when i do its an epic one.

Mortiiss
03-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Justice is served.

Tanthallas
03-16-2013, 08:47 PM
GG

Mortiiss
03-16-2013, 09:43 PM
Really little. Very minuscule.

Hailto
03-16-2013, 09:53 PM

Tiggles confirmed okay guy......for TMO

Mortiiss
03-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Tiggles isn't so bad, he's just a ForumQuest warrior.

OMGWTF420
03-16-2013, 10:20 PM
A+ thread, would read again

Rekrul
03-16-2013, 10:38 PM
No justice for victims.

Kagatob
03-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Alarti biggest BS guy on these forums. He got called out on his 24/7 forum posts and now hes hiding.
You're welcome.
Best thing I've seen in R&F all year.

Clark
03-17-2013, 01:04 AM
A+ thread, would read again

:D

Godefroi
03-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Alarti, little bitch, you will pay or become this server most hated player.

Pay you retard.

pufen
03-17-2013, 05:47 AM
People that dont pay on their bets are fucking pussies. I can't count how many rolls I've lost gambling and had to pay up. What a bitch.

Picks
03-17-2013, 06:47 AM
Alarti... one time chance to pay and not be a douche. you and eccefag are surely hated now.

Tiggles
03-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Alarti, little bitch, you will pay or become this server most hated player.

Pay you retard.

How was the scotch?

I was waiting for you to come home and try and drunkenly sexually harass me but I had to go and do birthday stuff.

Mortiiss
03-17-2013, 03:39 PM
How was the scotch?

I was waiting for you to come home and try and drunkenly sexually harass me but I had to go and do birthday stuff.

Not sure about him, but my 12 year bottle of Glenlivet was quite delicious and cheap for a nice and easy single malt. Smoked a fatty with it as well - love my cigars.

He did come at you pretty good in another thread though, I wonder if it had any effect:

You realize you are a fat nerd that has nowhere else to tell about his irl misfortunes but here?

I mean, you call FE trash, or this guy trash, but do you realize you are a shit stain for everyone else here?

You're welcome.

Danth
03-17-2013, 03:56 PM
when posting bets online, it's best to put up the money/items/whatever in advance with a neutral third party.

As an outsider, when I saw this particular bet made I figured the inevitable result would be neither side could agree on the outcome. TMO and FE seem unable to agree on anything at all, such is their disdain for each other. One would probably take exception due to spite if the other called the grass green.

Danth

Godefroi
03-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Alarti bet and signed, see ss.

But he is a filthy n coward liar that won't pay :(

A bitch to the bone

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Alarti bet and signed, see ss.

But he is a filthy n coward liar that won't pay :(

A bitch to the bone

at least his own guild confirmed he won't pay his bets.

Alarti0001
03-17-2013, 08:45 PM
at least his own guild confirmed he won't pay his bets.

Sorry TMO doesn't negotiate with server terrorists. Our bet was made prior to the knowledge that FE supports hacking and cheating was leaked.

This would invalidate my bet even if Rogean didn't invalidate it(which he did).

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm a confirmed POS.

Frieza_Prexus
03-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Question: Under what theory of absolution would Rogean's opinion eliminate an obligation, and how is it being applied here?

Is it being claimed that Rogean has the authority to dissolve obligations by right of his status, or is the claim simply that he revealed information that displayed fraud within the bet, but not that he himself has acted in a decision making capacity?

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Question: Under what theory of absolution would Rogean's opinion eliminate an obligation, and how is it being applied here?

Is it being claimed that Rogean has the authority to dissolve obligations by right of his status, or is the claim simply that he revealed information that displayed fraud within the bet, but not that he himself has acted in a decision making capacity?

i have no idea. rogean got involved with a bet of QF/Mortiiss which had nothing to do with alarti's bets anyways. Alarti is just a POS that makes bets then doesn't pay when the time is come to admit he lost.

http://i.imgur.com/Wd060yg.jpg

47shadesofgay
03-17-2013, 10:43 PM

Alarti claimed he spoke with Rogean regarding the issue. Rogean replied that he had not.

Comprendo?

Kagatob
03-18-2013, 12:15 AM
moral of the story you are unemployed and on house arrest and still post less frequently than alarti's daily average

Tiggles
03-18-2013, 12:28 AM
Not sure about him, but my 12 year bottle of Glenlivet was quite delicious and cheap for a nice and easy single malt. Smoked a fatty with it as well - love my cigars.

He did come at you pretty good in another thread though, I wonder if it had any effect:

You're welcome.

nope....no effect.

Godefroi
03-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Alarti will never pay.

Confirmed P99's worst bitch.

Godefroi
03-18-2013, 09:29 AM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6056/eq000004.jpg

PAY THE PP

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYATCH