PDA

View Full Version : People called me a name on a forum

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Guys, can we grow up please? Your racist comments and fat jokes really hurt my feelings - you must really be real racists.

No one likes me in real life because I'm a rich trust fund kiddy and I can't stop eating burritos. Please be my friend? Please? My EQ guild is really awesome on this emulated server I play on...aren't I cool?

Come on guys, stop being so mean on the internet!!!! Gosh!!!

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Oh man....lost another kill. Guess I'll mass petition my competition for MQ usage when there isn't any and also petition every mob they got spouting off how I love competition while I do so.

Fuck I can't see my dick when I piss. Help, dad! Can we buy something to fix that?

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 09:57 PM
you are clearly racist your signature pic lacks any diversity.

Pico
03-14-2013, 10:33 PM
awful thread by awful, cringeworthy poster

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 10:37 PM

Lol my sentiments exactly.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 10:49 PM
pls stop making fun of me

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Racists.

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 11:53 PM

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Pico confirmed always butthurt.

TMO confirmed backing up butthurt artist.

Anyone care to argue against that? Be my guest.

Pico
03-15-2013, 12:45 AM
i dunno about guilds arguing over 13 year old elf loot im just saying ur posts make me cringe because they are very bad, i hope this might help u in some way

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:39 AM
Mortiss is having a breakdown.

Lets talk it out buddy.

Daldolma
03-15-2013, 01:51 AM

pico one of like 3 actually funny posters, halt immediately

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 02:51 AM
/reads other TMO racism and hatred threads

Hypocrites.

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 02:54 AM
Or are you one of those people who see a word and get all up and arms because of it's mere existence and look for a person to apply it towards? Seems to me that you are more racist than the word. The word has more than one meaning and you're the one applying it to a certain color of people.

Enjoy your worthless life, you racist fuck.

Alawen
03-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Holy shit. How far have we fallen when pico and Purist are the voices of sanity? I can barely bring myself to look at RnF lately because it's so awful.

Yapas
03-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Guys, can we grow up please? Your racist comments and fat jokes really hurt my feelings - you must really be real racists.

No one likes me in real life because I'm a rich trust fund kiddy and I can't stop eating burritos. Please be my friend? Please? My EQ guild is really awesome on this emulated server I play on...aren't I cool?

Come on guys, stop being so mean on the internet!!!! Gosh!!!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGNBfVCgWjrVsmYDbYi4LuNRBiSHED_ AtZnwcFi2jYTqA694OXYxfXXYzqCA

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 10:46 PM
the days when autotune was one of the worst posters... brings a tear to this old dogs eye

now we have ppl not even worth mentioning that's how bad at forum they are

You refer to yourself as an old dog and have pug pics everywhere....

are you a furry? Not hating, just wondering.

Now I get where the hatred comes from.

xmonkx
03-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Trakanon 03/14/2013
What happened:

I was using Franswa for FTE. I was hidden in the corner, with DA song and DA idol ready.

Sythrix was sitting on Trak's spawn point with DA idol ready.

I was planning the entire time to use DA song to get chain aggro, however I did not consider two things:

1. Timing my song with his idol; as it happened, I DA songed when he was already DA idoled which resulted in me not getting chain aggro. When Sythrix got shroomed Trak literally poped right through the wall on him before I could react.

2. Tossing a Jav at Trak before I DA songed. If I would have done this, I would have been on the encounter log as FTE as I thought I was, as it would have avoided the DA song / DA idol conflict. Even with Trak poping through the wall after Sythrix, I would have maintained my place on the log.

So I apologize about this Trak; completely my fault. On the bright side, we beat TMO to it once again and would have had it short of these mistakes.

P.S. I am talking with the GMs atm about the validity of the kill based on Trak poping through the wall, but I doubt they will be open to it being considered a bug. If it is considered a bug, perhaps we will be awarded the kill.

Sounds pretty butthurt to me lawl!

Pico
03-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Now I get where the hatred comes from.

hmm............... when someone says your posts are bad u dont go and dredge up some other awful post you made in the distant past. heres a little tips u can ask yourself before you post so you can hopefully not make such bad posts in the future

-is my post entertaining in some way
-do i sound like i may be a professionally diagnosed asperger
-would someone rather papercut eye with empty splenda packet than read post

im sure there are other cures but theyre still being worked on

Tanthallas
03-16-2013, 02:39 AM
Trakanon 03/14/2013
What happened:

I was using Franswa for FTE. I was hidden in the corner, with DA song and DA idol ready.

Sythrix was sitting on Trak's spawn point with DA idol ready.

I was planning the entire time to use DA song to get chain aggro, however I did not consider two things:

1. Timing my song with his idol; as it happened, I DA songed when he was already DA idoled which resulted in me not getting chain aggro. When Sythrix got shroomed Trak literally poped right through the wall on him before I could react.

2. Tossing a Jav at Trak before I DA songed. If I would have done this, I would have been on the encounter log as FTE as I thought I was, as it would have avoided the DA song / DA idol conflict. Even with Trak poping through the wall after Sythrix, I would have maintained my place on the log.

So I apologize about this Trak; completely my fault. On the bright side, we beat TMO to it once again and would have had it short of these mistakes.

P.S. I am talking with the GMs atm about the validity of the kill based on Trak poping through the wall, but I doubt they will be open to it being considered a bug. If it is considered a bug, perhaps we will be awarded the kill.

Sounds pretty butthurt to me lawl!

How does that sound like anyone is butt-hurt? It describes what happened and what went wrong.

Probably not used to people taking responsibility for mistakes in your leadership. are you?

xmonkx
03-16-2013, 03:23 AM
How does that sound like anyone is butt-hurt? It describes what happened and what went wrong.

Probably not used to people taking responsibility for mistakes in your leadership. are you?

Sounds like your butthurt to me lawl

xmonkx
03-16-2013, 04:00 AM
xmonkx must be one of Beaner's cousin this ***** as dumb as a bean 4real

Woah chill out there, white gangster!

Tanthallas
03-16-2013, 04:02 AM
Sounds like your butthurt to me lawl

Taking Alarti's course in logic?

Godefroi
03-16-2013, 04:53 AM
Its sericx, looks like forcing to make him sit on spawn to get kills is somewhat aggrovating him if he answers here lol.

xmonkx
03-16-2013, 04:55 AM
Nah you know me, just here to have a little fun=)

Tasslehofp99
03-16-2013, 05:45 AM
Diversity, another word for white genocide.

Oh snap.