PDA

View Full Version : TMO Kills 3rd Trakanon in a row

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:20 PM
FE embarrassingly outmobilized by more skillful and hungrier TMO.

FE leadership on suicide watch, Visceral considering renouncing his french citizenship for the cause.

http://i.imgur.com/6u3qeUD.jpg

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:21 PM

FE leadership on suicide watch, Visceral considering renouncing his french citizenship for the cause.

only mob that you can say that for outside of vp and 2 of the 3 are contested still, how sad!

Hailto
03-14-2013, 07:21 PM
You were a bit slow on this one Eccezan, you rolling burritos today at the family store or what?

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:23 PM
You were a bit slow on this one Eccezan, you rolling burritos today at the family store or what?

What can i say, busy in the office today ;)

Atennu
03-14-2013, 07:23 PM
I bet you're smirking hard as hell behind the window of the roach coach you drive and operate. Show some class you cockroach, top guilds never shit talk like this to other guilds

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
What can i say, busy in the office today ;)

office in mcdonalds?

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
man, everyone so mad today, nobody wants to play?

Lune
03-14-2013, 07:30 PM
did i miss something whats with the food service references

kotton05
03-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Who is posting logs this time?

2 traks ago we ks a tmo fte snipe (fe killed)
Trak before this one oh shit we got fte and killed

No clue on this one but you out mobilizing us has not happened since I've joined.

Hungrier? Meaner? Reaching deep. Meccezan pass the hot sauce purdy peassss

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Who is posting logs this time?

2 traks ago we ks a tmo fte snipe (fe killed)
Trak before this one oh shit we got fte and killed

No clue on this one but you out mobilizing us has not happened since I've joined.

Hungrier? Meaner? Reaching deep. Meccezan pass the hot sauce purdy peassss

as long as we keep getting trakanon, you can continue dreaming ;D

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 07:36 PM
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32400000/Jaime-Brienne-game-of-thrones-couples-32418219-240-300.gif

Daldolma
03-14-2013, 07:36 PM

the above brought to you by a morbidly obese middle aged gamer

Yapas
03-14-2013, 07:38 PM
the above brought to you by a morbidly obese middle aged gamer

Doh did you fell in the dark side of the madness ? :eek:

kotton05
03-14-2013, 07:39 PM

Not dreaming. You're high on burritos and fromunda cheese. You have not killed the last 3 traks. Gtfo

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Not dreaming. You're high on burritos and fromunda cheese. You have not killed the last 3 traks. Gtfo

haha clearly you are dreaming!! <3 its okay merkk, let the rage have you

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM

merkk 's spell fizzles

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM

I am not dreaming about the loot being awarded back to us from last Trakanon; but it appears you continue to dream that you still have it.

As for this Trak; we outmobilized you again, as usual. I fucked up on this one, however, because when our first DA idol wore off the holder immediately got shroom'd before I could pick up aggro Trakanon immediately poped through the wall to chase him. TMO immediately went to get FTE after reset.

You cant rely on shit like this to continue to happen though champ.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 07:44 PM

I wanna see half elfs picture

Also

You're the only one raging. Don't stay too mad... the rising blood pressure coupled with your middle aged Mexican body is a one way trip to cardiac arrest. I suggest bayer if that happens

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:46 PM
I am not dreaming about the loot being awarded back to us from last Trakanon; but it appears you continue to dream that you still have it.

As for this Trak; we outmobilized you again, as usual. I fucked up on this one, however, because when our first DA idol wore off the holder immediately got shroom'd before I could pick up aggro Trakanon immediately poped through the wall to chase him. TMO immediately went to get FTE after reset.

You cant rely on shit like this to continue to happen though champ.

QQ more. There's a thousand ways to fail, FE.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:47 PM
I wanna see half elfs picture

Also

You're the only one raging. Don't stay too mad... the rising blood pressure coupled with your middle aged Mexican body is a one way trip to cardiac arrest. I suggest bayer if that happens

Merkk continues to rage over his latest suspension. Mad cuz can't compete.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:48 PM

i don't see you guys doing those weekly comparison on mobs lately anymore...wonder why.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:49 PM
i don't see you guys doing those weekly comparison on mobs lately anymore...wonder why.

WTS Singing Steel Breastplate - 85k

Hailto
03-14-2013, 07:50 PM
WTS Singing Steel Breastplate - 85k

Congrats on bard BP.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:50 PM
WTS Chorizo - 85k

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Congrats on bard BP.

congratulations accepted.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:52 PM

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 07:53 PM
http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/images/veeshanspeak.jpg

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:55 PM
http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/images/veeshanspeak.jpg

care to relive how tmo got their first vp clears? it must have been highly contested and you guys had train wars going back and forth for you to get your first clear right? Oh wait...

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:56 PM
care to relive how tmo got their first vp clears? it must have been highly contested and you guys had train wars going back and forth for you to get your first clear right? Oh wait...

we can talk about VP when (lol) you guys become anything more than a sidestory.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 07:57 PM

Suspension? ....
Confirmed you are crazy....
Born a retard baby...

I'm blind to your hatred and dickish ways. In game I'm nothing like you. I don't hate my life or what I've done.

Wtb stealin or tiggles troll. At least they make me laugh.

Mortiiss
Grats on the kill, TMO.

maverixdamighty

sidestory winning the lion's share of mobs outside VP. only a matter of time.

roks1
http://www.abload.de/img/yrh9koersk9s.jpg

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Why does FE need to kill anything when they can just lie and said they did?

http://i.imgur.com/A61BW3d.jpg

kotton05
03-14-2013, 08:02 PM
We didn't lie on anything. You're lieing saying you got last 3 traks

You guys tricked a guide who has never raided or had a 60 in this era to give you loots without fte.

Care to elaborate Meccezan?

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Merkk's spell fizzles.

roks1
03-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Dr. Log, MD. I presume?

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did. Lets not and say we did.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:05 PM
We didn't lie on anything. You're lieing saying you got last 3 traks

You guys tricked a guide who has never raided or had a 60 in this era to give you loots without fte.

Care to elaborate Meccezan?

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Go outside.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:07 PM
meccezan's vegas vacation:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/jul/27/human-clutter-strip-troubling-resorts/

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Racism is not funny trolling. Cmon now...

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:10 PM

haha, its all they have man, gotta let em have something...

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:10 PM

thanks for letting us have all these mobs outside of vp lately, but then again when you guys lose the races, which happens majority of the time, you don't need the loot anyways!

roks1
03-14-2013, 08:12 PM

http://www.abload.de/img/v6pdkri42b22.jpg

kotton05
Come on meow. I just think its funny.

Oh and halfelf. Yes we did.

Halfelfbard
Guess the TMO dkp log is just all air...all them mobs dont exist i suppose.

Ecc, report em all for racism...then we can LOL our ass's off together.

Hailto
03-14-2013, 08:13 PM

We appreciate the last two CT's in a row, and the last VS as well pal.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:13 PM

compare the kills lately. won't be in your benefit to do so...

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:14 PM
thanks for letting us have all these mobs outside of vp lately, but then again when you guys lose the races, which happens majority of the time, you don't need the loot anyways!

Cool story bro. Grats on your bard horns. Good thing too, my 4th alt needs PD loot.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:15 PM

what's the difference between that and all the trash meccezan spew's about the french. get your head out of your boyfriend's ass, you know the one you posted a picture of last week.

maverixdamighty
Cool story bro. Grats on your bard horns. Good thing too, my 4th alt needs PD loot.

double bcg my friend! what did draco drop when we were killing ct last time?

Halfelfbard
Racist.

Hailto
03-14-2013, 08:16 PM

TMO's solution for everything: ALERT THE GMS!

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 08:17 PM
TMO's solution for everything: ALERT THE GMS!

I do own a megaphone...

Hailto
03-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Come on meow. I just think its funny.

Oh and halfelf. Yes we did.

Can confirm Merkk is not racist, he has children with black, mexican, chinese and arab women all over the country.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Can confirm Merkk is not racist, he has children with black, mexican, chinese and arab women all over the country.

Hide your kids hide your wives. But half elf please post more pics for me. I'm already half mass.

Yapas
03-14-2013, 08:24 PM

http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/8/9/9/i/1/0/0/p-large/UnhatePope.jpg

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:25 PM
It's FE's strategy is to lose consecutive Trakanon's in a pathetic manner, not kill or attempt *ANY* VP dragons, and spew racist's trash on R&F because "they got nuthin" -- then they are succeeding. Soon all the racist trailer/euro trash will be easily identifiable by wearing a "Forceful Entry" logo on their head.

And to top it off, they will still lose like poor sports.

Go racist. Go Forceful Entry. Just don't come here if you want any loot, because that will be on Sloan's banned alts.

<3

kotton05
03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
One pope to touch them all!

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:27 PM
It's FE's strategy is to lose consecutive Trakanon's in a pathetic manner, not kill or attempt *ANY* VP dragons, and spew racist's trash on R&F because "they got nuthin" -- then they are succeeding. Soon all the racist trailer/euro trash will be easily identifiable by wearing a "Forceful Entry" logo on their head.

Go racist. Go Forceful Entry. Just don't come here if you want any loot, because that will be on Sloan's banned alts.

<3

guys complains about racism while mentioning "euro trash" in the same post.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:27 PM
guys complains about racism while mentioning "euro trash" in the same post.

confirmed euro trash

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:28 PM
confirmed euro trash

confirmed sub high school maximum education level.

xmonkx
Do you hate life? Do you wish your parents would stop beating you? Does your 12 year old brother get more ass than you? Well join TMO, we cant fix your problems. But we sure wont judge you!

Alarti0001
We appreciate the last two CT's in a row, and the last VS as well pal.

I appreciate all those PD's in a row ! I just got my third loot a couple weeks ago <3

kotton05
03-14-2013, 08:29 PM
The amount of times you've watched us kill outweighs all the times we've seen you kill. Keep on spinning as if your batphone isn't getting old cuz every time you respond fe is already pulling.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:30 PM
I appreciate all those PD's in a row ! I just got my third loot a couple weeks ago <3

that's the only card you guys can play. what is it going to be when that goes away? you guys had it easy yaddda yadda yadda. too bad we don't have gm's to give us free shots at VP like you guys had. Oh wait we don't want that.

Hailto
03-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Do you hate life? Do you wish your parents would stop beating you? Does your 12 year old brother get more ass than you? Well join TMO, we cant fix your problems. But we sure wont judge you!

When are we doing fungi pal?

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:31 PM

I lol'd

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:34 PM
The amount of times you've watched us kill outweighs all the times we've seen you kill. Keep on spinning as if your batphone isn't getting old cuz every time you respond fe is already pulling.

"and after the infidel TMO falls, FE shall dominate the server...derpderpderp"
http://i.imgur.com/EKRy7sf.jpg

Talk is cheap mother fucker. GG on latest Trakafail.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM

<3

kotton05
03-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Talk is all I've ever seen you do ecc!

On a side note....

I'm indifferent to Villexo
But
I glare threateningly at Sericx... Da fak

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Sure are spamming a lot today Eccezan.

Worried about a guild that will never see an actual raid target?

Hehe.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Sure are spamming a lot today Eccezan.

Worried about a guild that will never see an actual raid target?

Hehe.

nah, just outing racist trash EQ players, doing gods work.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 08:59 PM
nah, just outing racist trash EQ players, doing gods work.

2x BCGs, 3x Trak teeth, 1 Cobalt BP, VS WIZ epic piece, and ROG legs.

Man, we're getting fucking owned hard....damn.

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 09:01 PM
I love how Eccezan can report most of you for racism. Notice how it just stopped instantly once its called out?

:)

Sizzle
03-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Its fun to watch you guys fling shit back and forth at each other like monkeys.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:02 PM
I love how Eccezan can report most of you for racism. Notice how it just stopped instantly once its called out?

Its the internet. People troll and make fun of everything. You new to it or something?

How's the boyf--- I mean, girlfriend?

MaksimMazor
03-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Might wanna put an asterisk beside or italicize that Trak loot. Lol

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 09:03 PM

No reporting was done on my part. They are doing a fine job at representing the average racist members of "Forceful Entry"

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:04 PM
No reporting was done on my part. They are doing a fine job at representing the average racist members of "Forceful Entry"

Cries over internet trolls and lets them bother him.

Confirmed virgin basement dweller. Get a job.

Merkk's spell fizzles.

kotton05
Lol trakanon uses steroids confirmed

Halfelfbard
Racist.

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 09:11 PM

I think like 3 or 4 people called Eccezan a fat mexican. As far as the random guy calling him a beaner, I do not know who that is. I dont know where you get 'most of you' from either. If Eccezan takes offense to anything anyone in FE says, he can let me know and I will make sure to tell them to stop. The problem is that Eccezan has partaken in far worse personal attacks against people as far of the history of this server is concerned. He can call Harrison fat, etc., all day - but when someone does it to him all the sudden he is a champion of justice against personal attacks.

As far as I know, Eccezan is both mexican and fat so I am not sure what the issue is here. Call me an extremely attractive middle aged Greek if you want; facts are just facts.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Eccezan's spin fizzles.

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 09:30 PM
I think like 3 or 4 people called Eccezan a fat mexican. As far as the random guy calling him a beaner, I do not know who that is. I dont know where you get 'most of you' from either. If Eccezan takes offense to anything anyone in FE says, he can let me know and I will make sure to tell them to stop. The problem is that Eccezan has partaken in far worse personal attacks against people as far of the history of this server is concerned. He can call Harrison fat, etc., all day - but when someone does it to him all the sudden he is a champion of justice against personal attacks.

As far as I know, Eccezan is both mexican and fat so I am not sure what the issue is here. Call me an extremely attractive middle aged Greek if you want; facts are just facts.

All trolling aside, Racism is never needed. Even TMO has a forum post about a 0 racism tolerance policy, i hope FE follows suit in these un-needed Racist comments.

manwithaplan11
03-14-2013, 09:37 PM

First time getting 3 traks in a row in months, has to make a thread about it, yet we are just a side story. lawl

Hey Merkk what spell did you try casting last trak?

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 09:39 PM
First time getting 3 traks in a row in months, has to make a thread about it, yet we are just a side story. lawl

Hey Merkk what spell did you try casting last trak?

They didnt get three Traks in a row.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM

Pretty literate for the leader of a racist ignorant guild. I wonder of people you zerg recruited knew what you guys really about. As the frustration mount up.... . well done racist forceful entry!

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Pretty literate for the leader of a racist ignorant guild. I wonder of people you zerg recruited knew what you guys really about. As the frustration mount up.... . well done racist forceful entry!

I wonder if you know how many of your own members have you on ignore.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 09:45 PM
question. if eccezan is fat and mexican is that being racist or just being accurate? Nothing deragatory towards a race it's describing an invidivual accurately...

Alarti0001
03-14-2013, 09:58 PM
I wonder if you know how many of your own members have you on ignore.

ditto

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:59 PM
ditto

You should know, you're guilded with him.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:59 PM
You should know, you're guilded with him.

Or do I gotta prove that too?

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 10:00 PM
prove it

Alarti0001
03-14-2013, 10:33 PM
Or do I gotta prove that too?

You should re read my post :) Thanks for playing.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 10:54 PM
You should re read my post :) Thanks for playing.

We're playing a game? Didn't know.

Versus
03-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Some animals are more equal than others.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Some animals are more equal than others.

Meow

getsome
03-14-2013, 11:38 PM
All trolling aside, Racism is never needed. Even TMO has a forum post about a 0 racism tolerance policy, i hope FE follows suit in these un-needed Racist comments.

Shut up ******!

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Shut up ******!

IB ARE RACIST PIGS!!! OMFG!!! INTERNET FORUM INSULTS!!! THE HORROR!!

THE AGONY!!!

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 01:37 AM
This new racism card is pretty laughable.

TMO grasping at any straws they can to try and boost apps.

Keep at it though, it's amusing to watch people so socially inept try and win others over.

Laughable? I think not. I disagree about grasping as straws as well. I think most adult EQ players choose not to associate themselves with ignorant racist people (as are members of FE). And when multiple Forceful Entry members so blatantly choose to mark themselves as such, the intelligent / skilled raiders will naturally flow to us. I really don't have to do much, and history has dictated what happens to the ignorant racist type guilds. Look what happened to IB/TR. They had some well known and outspoken racists. Relapsee/Eashan etc.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:43 AM
Laughable? I think not. I disagree about grasping as straws as well. I think most adult EQ players choose not to associate themselves with ignorant racist people (as are members of FE). And when multiple Forceful Entry members so blatantly choose to mark themselves as such, the intelligent / skilled raiders will naturally flow to us. I really don't have to do much, and history has dictated what happens to the ignorant racist type guilds. Look what happened to IB/TR. They had some well known and outspoken racists. Relapsee/Eashan etc.

Can't wait till these VD loud mouths "win" EQ by selling characters with out acomplishing anything and troll the forums 24/7 like IB

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:43 AM
Can't wait till these VD loud mouths "win" EQ by selling characters with out acomplishing anything and troll the forums 24/7 like IB

Sorry confused FE with another shitty guild we Killed

Daldolma
03-15-2013, 01:53 AM

excuse me pls address your obesity and plunge into type 2 diabetes next

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 01:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lfN80vU.jpg

Bet I'm missing some real gem's here. A couple well known FE racists showing up on this nice thread.

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 01:59 AM

Bet I'm missing some real gem's here. A couple well known FE racists showing up on this nice thread.

You made Jaime Lannister look dumb!

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 02:02 AM
You made Jaime Lannister look dumb!

My apologies good sir! That's what Jamie Lanniser looks like after 3 straight Trak Kills!

Dualform
03-15-2013, 02:03 AM
Saying people are on suicide watch is just as, if not more offensive as using rather tame "racist" terms.

I can't see how TMO would look attractive to any new players aside from those who just want to use you guys for loot.

Why can't the premier raiding guild have some honor?

Picks
03-15-2013, 02:13 AM
Eccezan comes off to me as being a tad insecure IRL.

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 02:51 AM
Keep spinning DJs.

Check the other threads showing blatant TMO racism and hatred against gays.

Eccezan's spin fizzles.

getsome
03-15-2013, 07:54 AM

You remind me of

http://reducetheburden.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/na-na-na-na-I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I-300x180.jpg

getsome
03-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Or this

http://www.imus.com/storage/images/12.3.12blogphoto1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1 354554649719

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Saying people are on suicide watch is just as, if not more offensive as using rather tame "racist" terms.

I can't see how TMO would look attractive to any new players aside from those who just want to use you guys for loot.

Why can't the premier raiding guild have some honor?

Pleas elook up Tanthallas' post history you will see suicide watch is a common theme.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Pleas elook up Tanthallas' post history you will see suicide watch is a common theme.

^^^troll . You have no credibility

arsenalpow
03-15-2013, 09:15 AM

Prove it?

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Prove it?

Maybe you should read.....

I also find it hilarious that the tinhat crew hates proof so much that they try to make it a trope that I require evidence to believe something. GG

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Maybe you should read.....

I also find it hilarious that the tinhat crew hates proof so much that they try to make it a trope that I require evidence to believe something. GG

we have proof that you lied about rogean and owe a green scale and 100k. You have that ready?

jkfranklin
03-15-2013, 10:10 AM
buncha beaners in this thread

jkfranklin
03-15-2013, 10:11 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGXSBftTAu3P17hAcszQlLitRZ3dZB8 KjdGo38zMz22G6a-oSRCw

jkfranklin
03-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Found alarti and eccezan

http://goodbye-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Mexicans.jpg

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Wow 3 unfunny and unoriginal posts in a row. Grats jpfranklin on ignore!

Hurley
03-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Alarti stop acting like a Meccezan and pay the the guy you lost a bet to.

Halfelfbard
03-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Racists.

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 01:43 PM
we have proof that you lied about rogean and owe a green scale and 100k. You have that ready?

Actually you dont

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Racists.

best thing that ever came out of Jeremy's fingers/lips was "he fucking ****** LOOTED it"

Halfelfbard's spin fizzles.

quido
03-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Feigning abject racism for the sake of humor is a far cry from directing racial slurs to an individual because you have a problem.

kotton05
03-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Feigning abject racism for the sake of humor is a far cry from directing racial slurs to an individual because you have a problem.

I got a good laugh outta what stealin quoted you with.

quido
03-15-2013, 04:21 PM
cool

bluejam
03-15-2013, 05:09 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPnJkHqliR6po1sHKtt8amDt90QseDh zBNPpJVEWVLTHjBvdx0xA

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't think the racism pitch was a good idea if it was shown to me before posting I would of voted it by showing the same old shit FE is digging up.

RNF chain of command people Jesus

quido
03-15-2013, 05:16 PM
sup *****

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Look at us we kill video game monsters we win at life

Look us at us we have to comment on people killing video game monsters we win at life.

I mean who's worse in this case? Honest question.