PDA

View Full Version : FE gets Trak loots after log investigation

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Merkk's spell fizzles.

Next time, review the classes in the log before doctoring it.

See you next spawn.

arsenalpow
03-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Proof?

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 03:15 PM
1 Cobalt BP, 1 Mana Robe, 2x BCGs from Draco, VS epic WIZ piece, ROG legs, 2 teeth. Nice try on FTE.

Nice try on doctored logs, nice try on ForumQuest propaganda, nice try combating us. I expect many flames and rants after this post or I will be disappointed.

Another win for me, another loss for you. Thanks for playing, mwuah! Keep doing God's work kiddos.

jkfranklin
03-14-2013, 03:21 PM
http://hotchocolatefinder.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/jamaicas5.jpg

jpeute
03-14-2013, 03:21 PM
bla bla bla , come play in game lets get some fun!

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 03:23 PM
http://hotchocolatefinder.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/jamaicas5.jpg

kotton05
03-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Proof?

Merkk's spell fizzles

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Oh...this isn't my thread.

Sorry

Loly Taa
03-14-2013, 03:25 PM
lol doctored logs, you guys are really trying hard.

I can challenge anyone's logs in EQ because all messages are sent by UDP which offers no guarantee of a packet arriving before a packet sent later.

Not to mention the server is a multi-threaded hulking mess, but if you truly do have someone that believes Zee doctored the logs I'd love to go over with them how the Everquest protocol and the EQEmu server work.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 03:26 PM
good thing alarti didn't make any bets on this one! oh wait wouldn't matter anyways.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Your thread was epic tho QF, surprised it went that long

ymw
03-14-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm familiar with how those work, but I'm still confused on how monks fizzle?

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Oh...this isn't my thread.

Sorry

I let it die, like you wanted. Enjoy the new one~

kotton05
03-14-2013, 03:29 PM

There is a glitch in the matrix.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 03:31 PM

he emotes it obviously...

kotton05
03-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Emote looks like

Merkk spell fizzles

Logs from zeelot

Merkk's spell fizzles

finalgrunt
03-14-2013, 03:32 PM
http://badge.facebook.com/badge/116673588404137.783.1315173501.png

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Emote looks like

Merkk spell fizzles

Logs from zeelot

Merkk's spell fizzles

was sarcasm i was one of first to point that out :(

kotton05
03-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Aye, just pointing out to those who didn't follow the last 50 pages of FE ks's trak thread.

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 03:40 PM
lol doctored logs, you guys are really trying hard.

I can challenge anyone's logs in EQ because all messages are sent by UDP which offers no guarantee of a packet arriving before a packet sent later.

Not to mention the server is a multi-threaded hulking mess, but if you truly do have someone that believes Zee doctored the logs I'd love to go over with them how the Everquest protocol and the EQEmu server work.

I understand its complicated. Let me try to explain:

Step one: Put your cursor between line X and line Y

Step two: Proceed to apply ducktape to the backspace button.

Step three: Repeat for lines (x1,y1) + (x2,y2) + ... + (xN,yN).

Step four: Find a guide that is impressionable and make up a story.

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 03:42 PM
I let it die, like you wanted. Enjoy the new one~

Thanks.

Did FE really get trak? I'm in the office Atm

I don't see how

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks.

I don't see how

you wouldn't see how lol...

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 03:45 PM
ddduurrrrrrr

let's get mort some free pages.

Come on mongo do your thing

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 03:46 PM
let's get mort some free pages.

Come on mongo do your thing

more bumps for FE owning TMO? Sure.

jkfranklin
03-14-2013, 03:47 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqln5md5Nc1qj8ar7o1_500.jpg

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks.

I don't see how

LOL

Godefroi
03-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey Lads,

x4 tooth, Cobalt BP, Mana robe.

Thanks for competing TMO, don't doctor the logs John next time !

Zeelot
03-14-2013, 05:18 PM
I love how you all fail to acknowledge a game bug which displayed a fizzle. Can't believe u guys actually think I edited logs, at first I thought it was the usual retard spin troll argument, but from the way u are posting about it, it sounds like you all have convinced yourselves lol.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 05:26 PM
1 Cobalt BP, 1 Mana Robe, 2x BCGs from Draco, VS epic WIZ piece, ROG legs, 2 teeth. Nice try on FTE.

MaksimMazor
03-14-2013, 05:30 PM
2 fake teeth or 4 fake teeth which is it? Lol

kotton05
03-14-2013, 05:31 PM
http://demotivationalinc.com/files/photo/1/oh-shit-who-the-hell-just-divided-by-zero-demotivational-poster.jpg

kotton05
03-14-2013, 05:34 PM
2 fake teeth or 4 fake teeth which is it? Lol

people just logging in with TEEFFFFF

Daldolma
03-14-2013, 05:34 PM
I can't believe none of you will grant me the enormous benefit of the doubt that my logs happened to glitch in such a manner as to give my guild the upper hand and the fast track to loot. What has TMO ever done to lead you all to believe we would be dishonest in order to gain pixels?

:confused:

mystery

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 05:36 PM
I love how you all fail to acknowledge a game bug which displayed a fizzle. Can't believe u guys actually think I edited logs, at first I thought it was the usual retard spin troll argument, but from the way u are posting about it, it sounds like you all have convinced yourselves lol.

All I have convinced myself of is that you will do anything it takes to make your guild win, including consciously lieing to staff.

You know damn well that the explanation given by Alovia is not true, because you were one of the 4 people that was there. Yet you gladly accepted.

You know damn well that Option did not FD when it was claimed he did; or at the very least you have no idea when he FD'd; yet you submit some of the most questionable logs that anyone has seen being used as evidence to a guide to claim that you know exactly what happened.

Of course everyone has convinced themselves that something is wrong - because something is wrong.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 06:13 PM
All I have convinced myself of is that you will do anything it takes to make your guild win, including consciously lieing to staff.

You know damn well that the explanation given by Alovia is not true, because you were one of the 4 people that was there. Yet you gladly accepted.

You know damn well that Option did not FD when it was claimed he did; or at the very least you have no idea when he FD'd; yet you submit some of the most questionable logs that anyone has seen being used as evidence to a guide to claim that you know exactly what happened.

Of course everyone has convinced themselves that something is wrong - because something is wrong.

Sloan confirmed raging since 1999. Still terrible.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi I've been Meccazan my whole life. Sometimes I cry at night.

Oh hi

Godefroi
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Sloan confirmed raging since 1999. Still terrible.

Fat 40 year old nerd raging because his guild tried to cheat to win, truth gets exposed and opponent guild gets the loot it legally won.

Still talks shit.

You are an impressive failure in many ways Eccezan.

Stop eq and start working out meatball, you might get married before your 50s.

Cong fuking gratz Sloan for exposing marrese's cheat.. Go fuck yourself john, you and your fake logs, we will rape TMO until your asses become niagara falls of blood.

Hurley
03-14-2013, 06:22 PM
TMO is done.

move along.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Fat 40 year old nerd raging because his guild tried to cheat to win, truth gets exposed and opponent guild gets the loot it legally won.

Still talks shit.

You are an impressive failure in many ways Eccezan.

Cong fuking gratz Sloan for exposing marrese's cheat.. Go fuck yourself john, you and your fake logs, we will rape TMO until your asses become niagara falls of blood.

Godefroi
03-14-2013, 06:29 PM
In a normal game, after a year of doing the same shit, people wouldn't even cockblock, they would move along.

But cheating to the point of modified logs, lying to the staff, lying to a guide.

You deserve to be spat at.

TMO is history.

Yapas
03-14-2013, 06:32 PM
merkk is your slave mouthpiece Visc ? lol

Looks like you need it as lot of people ignored you as Harrison was !

kotton05
03-14-2013, 06:39 PM
merkk is your slave mouthpiece Visc ? lol

Looks like you need it as lot of people ignored you as Harrison was !

I speak for myself. I quote him knowing people who ignore will see (Meccezan). Your insult must of took the last few remaining brain cells to conjure. Wonder if your spells fizzle too.

After maestro can't take you seriously

chief
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM
who lotta nerds raging in this thread. +1 would read again

Yapas
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM
old story , buy new disk ! ahah

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 06:49 PM
old story , buy new disk ! ahah

was it you on that bard that was new and didn't know the layout of ej?

Yapas
03-14-2013, 06:50 PM
was it you on that bard that was new and didn't know the layout of ej?

Bard ? sorry don't have bard (never played one either)

falkun
03-14-2013, 07:10 PM
/whoosh

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Mortiiss confirmed liar.

Mortiiss states "We have the loot!"
TMO people log in, and validate they still have loot and state "no, we still have the loot"

Mortiiss backpedals and says "just wait!"

quido
03-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Grats on your duped items if you did actually get them =P

kotton05
03-14-2013, 07:35 PM
The loot that was taken from us from the trak with the guts took awhile. Don't count your eggs before they hatch. You guys set a new precedent on taking the quested price back as well. So enjoy it when it happens.

We did get the items. Camping out at trak logging in at GM summon spot.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm not the one counting eggs, Mortiiss already stated that you HAD the loot, i'm simply pointing out that you do not HAVE the loot, thus Mortiiss is a liar.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm not the one counting eggs, Mortiiss already stated that you HAD the loot, i'm simply pointing out that you do not HAVE the loot, thus Mortiiss is a liar.

several people have trak teeth and were summoned by gms to get them. how is he a liar?

kotton05
03-14-2013, 07:48 PM

He is not making shit up. Have your spies confirm:)? Check raid logs see what novacain said. Or just ask a GM. Both are proof.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
His own words, posted AFTER this thread started:
Give it a bit, we'll be taking that robe and BP. Don't get too excited. Teeth, too. Mwuah!

We'll BE implies that you don't have it... that at some point in the future you will

Thus, through logical interpretation:
"we'll be taking" is a statement of a future event, not a current condition
Title of thread: FE gets Trak loots after log investigation is a statement of current condition, not a future event ... "Gets" being past tense and all that.

So ... he lied.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:53 PM

We'll BE implies that you don't have it... that at some point in the future you will

Title of thread: FE gets Trak loots after log investigation is a statement of current condition, not a future event ... "Gets" being past tense and all that.

So ... he lied.

Missingo
03-14-2013, 07:56 PM
I like turtles...

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:56 PM

So ... he lied.

maybe rogean had a private conversation with him like he did with alarti that he is not allowed to post?

Hackscendence
03-14-2013, 07:57 PM

So ... he lied.

http://rulingsnarl.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/explicit-semantics.jpg

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Why does FE need to kill shit when they can just lie and said they did?

http://i.imgur.com/A61BW3d.jpg

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Why does FE need to kill shit when they can just lie and said they did?

http://i.imgur.com/A61BW3d.jpg

says the guild altering logs?

merkk's spell fizzles!

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 07:59 PM
maybe rogean had a private conversation with him like he did with alarti that he is not allowed to post?

then why did he start this thread?

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:00 PM
then why did he start this thread?

b/c alarti parades it around as fact why wouldn't he? Again that was hypothetical, I have no idea what information he has received.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Merkk's spell fizzles.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 08:04 PM
b/c alarti parades it around as fact why wouldn't he? Again that was hypothetical, I have no idea what information he has received.

If you choose to make hypothetical supposition and conjecture, consider before hand the statement you're about to make and if there is logical reasoning behind it... if there isn't then just don't post... it only makes you look foolish.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Mortiiss is a liar.

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Mortiiss is a liar.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
If you choose to make hypothetical supposition and conjecture, consider before hand the statement you're about to make and if there is logical reasoning behind it... if there isn't then just don't post... it only makes you look foolish.

so hypothetically if rogean messaged him that information he would be lying? Are you loly? Similar intelligence level. Do I need to draw a picture in paint for you?

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 08:16 PM
so hypothetically if rogean messaged him that information he would be lying? Are you loly? Similar intelligence level. Do I need to draw a picture in paint for you?

let me draw the picture for you.

Hypothetically, if Rogean had messaged him that information
Creating this post would be in direct violation of the "dont discuss" clause that you've inserted as a supposition:

Given that I don't believe Mortiiss to be unintelligent, a flagrant disregard for an order such as that is therefore NOT a likely occurrence.

Which leads to the conclusion, that you did not consider what your reply would mean
if the hypothetical were in fact true... leading back to my previous statement:

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:18 PM
let me draw the picture for you.

Hypothetically, if Rogean had messaged him that information
Creating this post would be in direct violation of the "dont discuss" clause that you've inserted as a supposition:

Given that I don't believe Mortiiss to be unintelligent, a flagrant disregard for an order such as that is therefore NOT a likely occurrence.

Which leads to the conclusion, that you did not consider what your reply would mean
if the hypothetical were in fact true... leading back to my previous statement:

let me make this simple for you since you can't grasp it. If rogean messaged alarti the information, as he said he did then, wouldn't it be in direct violation to discuss it as he has multiple times? I know you have comprehension problems but come on man!

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:19 PM
also you guys are known not to have an issue posting GM conversation when you feel it benefits you. See logs from alovia where she said the trak was resolved.

Glitch
03-14-2013, 08:30 PM
There is a glitch in the matrix.

:o

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 08:36 PM
let me make this simple for you since you can't grasp it. If rogean messaged alarti the information, as he said he did then, wouldn't it be in direct violation to discuss it as he has multiple times? I know you have comprehension problems but come on man!

Your statement was not about what Alarti did, it was about what Mortiiss was POSSIBLY TOLD by Rogean:

You're changing your argument... and now you're trying to deflect:

also you guys are known not to have an issue posting GM conversation when you feel it benefits you. See logs from alovia where she said the trak was resolved.

If you go back and look, the first logs of the GM information were posted by 47Shades, and both guilds were provided the information... I don't know who that person is, be he in TMO or FE or some other guild, but in looking at his history of posting, he appears to be AGAINST TMO in them, which would imply to me he is not a member of TMO.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 08:38 PM
For reference sake, its post #956 of the much too long thread that we all wanted dead.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 08:39 PM
My statement still stands: Mortiiss is a liar.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Your statement was not about what Alarti did, it was about what Mortiiss was POSSIBLY TOLD by Rogean:

You're changing your argument... and now you're trying to deflect:

If you go back and look, the first logs of the GM information were posted by 47Shades, and both guilds were provided the information... I don't know who that person is, be he in TMO or FE or some other guild, but in looking at his history of posting, he appears to be AGAINST TMO in them, which would imply to me he is not a member of TMO.

Listen Derp. I like how you are trying to change around the order of my statements, but my first one was :

Here is another one you left out:

Hence the whole hypothetical was based upon the alarti BS story. You really are stupid, confirmed.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:00 PM
We got loot off 2nd Trak. Sorry you aren't in the know. Sucks to be you.

See you next spawn sweetcakes.

Lazortag
03-14-2013, 09:12 PM
I think a discipline could cause a "spell fizzled" message, because I'm pretty sure they're coded as spells on this server. I could be wrong, but I do know that when discs were first implemented one earlier bug was that they could be interrupted. Maybe I remember incorrectly, it's kind of hard to confirm without being able to search through the kunark bug forums.
Sorry if this was said already.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Eccezan's spin fizzles.

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Listen Derp. I like how you are trying to change around the order of my statements, but my first one was :

Here is another one you left out:

Hence the whole hypothetical was based upon the alarti BS story. You really are stupid, confirmed.

If you really wanna go there, we can, but I tire at your lack of ability to make an effective argument, so last time for all the recent viewers of the thread, here's your statements... IN ORDER, just like you want them to be:

My statement - Mortiiss is a Liar

several people have trak teeth and were summoned by gms to get them. how is he a liar?

I then show the facts of why he is a liar because of making this post claiming FE has the loot, and then later in a different post saying that FE doesn't have the loot yet. To which you reply:

To which I replied why would he (Mortiiss) then make this post

This reads, if Alarti parades information around, why wouldn't Mortiiss, but you dont know what Mortiiss has been told, so you go on to state:

so hypothetically if rogean messaged him that information he would be lying?

Again, this is viewed as a statement about Mortiiss, NOT Alarti, as that is who this whole conversation has been about. You then go on to imply that I am the one with comprehension problems:

You now claim that this most recent is about Alarti and his violation, when I see nothing here showing Alarti has violated anything regarding this supposed loot you now have... which you dont, thus why Mortiiss is a liar

You're the one now changing this to a conversation about what Alarti has done supposedly in violation of a Rogean edict (which we know nothing about because Alarti hasn't broken said edict to tell us about it). How did the conversation change? It seems you're the one not keeping up with the conversation that is being had since you're now trying to change around who you were supposedly speaking about

You then deflect:

Yet you deflect on 47Shades with this statement, who to the best of my knowledge is NOT a member of TMO... and Finally, you make a personal attack on me

Listen Derp. ... You really are stupid, confirmed.

Your argument is weak sir, the court of R&F finds you lacking, and you are hereby sentenced to my ignore list.

Zeelot
03-14-2013, 09:24 PM

I guess that means the loot was copiedx2 to prevent QQ. Indeed, see you next round!

AenarieFenninRo
03-14-2013, 09:25 PM

~3 hours after making your post, you state give it a bit

~6 hours after making the post, you now say you have the loot...

so you're confirming that you didn't have the loot when making the initial post.

Lies, Confirms it

/QED

Oh, and you still dont have "THE" loot, you have duplicates of the loot, as TMO still has "THE" loot... just sayin'.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:26 PM
~3 hours after making your post, you state give it a bit

~6 hours after making the post, you now say you have the loot...

so you're confirming that you didn't have the loot when making the initial post.

Lies, Confirms it

/QED

Oh, and you still dont have "THE" loot, you have duplicates of the loot, as TMO still has "THE" loot... just sayin'.

Cool!

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Cool!

Mortiiss confirmed liar, racist, and affiliated with stalkers.

Jarnauga
03-14-2013, 09:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PbtMDzI.gif

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 09:41 PM
If you really wanna go there, we can, but I tire at your lack of ability to make an effective argument, so last time for all the recent viewers of the thread, here's your statements... IN ORDER, just like you want them to be:

My statement - Mortiiss is a Liar

I then show the facts of why he is a liar because of making this post claiming FE has the loot, and then later in a different post saying that FE doesn't have the loot yet. To which you reply:

To which I replied why would he (Mortiiss) then make this post

This reads, if Alarti parades information around, why wouldn't Mortiiss, but you dont know what Mortiiss has been told, so you go on to state:

Again, this is viewed as a statement about Mortiiss, NOT Alarti, as that is who this whole conversation has been about. You then go on to imply that I am the one with comprehension problems:

You now claim that this most recent is about Alarti and his violation, when I see nothing here showing Alarti has violated anything regarding this supposed loot you now have... which you dont, thus why Mortiiss is a liar

You're the one now changing this to a conversation about what Alarti has done supposedly in violation of a Rogean edict (which we know nothing about because Alarti hasn't broken said edict to tell us about it). How did the conversation change? It seems you're the one not keeping up with the conversation that is being had since you're now trying to change around who you were supposedly speaking about

You then deflect:

Yet you deflect on 47Shades with this statement, who to the best of my knowledge is NOT a member of TMO... and Finally, you make a personal attack on me

Your argument is weak sir, the court of R&F finds you lacking, and you are hereby sentenced to my ignore list.

maybe infers it's hypothetical derp. can you give up yet? you are bordering on alarti levels now...

Halfelfbard
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2xUv8Trt238/TcMhKjJ5vUI/AAAAAAAAAXA/A0HJmO5_0oU/s1600/Copying.gif

Zeelot
03-14-2013, 09:45 PM
Speaking of originality, the latest news is that Sloan thinks Trak running through wall after a shroom touched a FE member...will 'perhaps' get them awarded the kill.

Best of luck in your endeavors! Perhaps, you thought calling me a log doctor will get you trak loots too! That was a better plan.

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Speaking of originality, the latest news is that Sloan thinks Trak running through wall after a shroom touched a FE member...will 'perhaps' get them awarded the kill.

Best of luck in your endeavors! Perhaps, you thought calling me a log doctor will get you trak loots too! That was a better plan.

my logs show you using lay hands zeelot. When did SKs get paladin abilities?

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 09:48 PM

Merkk's spell fizzles.

Tanthallas
03-14-2013, 09:53 PM

I write my posts on our guild page well knowing you read them, friend.

I'm glad you continue to check up on us; it lets me know how important we are to you. You are equally important to me.

Alarti0001
03-14-2013, 09:57 PM
I write my posts on our guild page well knowing you read them, friend.

I'm glad you continue to check up on us; it lets me know how important we are to you. You are equally important to me.

Tell our future apps thanks for the screen caps

maverixdamighty
03-14-2013, 10:08 PM
TMO has apps from FE? Prove it.

several that were denied.

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 10:33 PM
TMO has apps from FE? Prove it.

I can confirm

47shadesofgay
03-14-2013, 10:39 PM

Take notes kids, this is how it is done.

Good job Tanthallas, I told you all you needed was a log source of your own to prove that obviously doctored logs were doctored.

I hear TMO is working overtime on spin control with their latest Trak kill and attempting to make monks fizzle to regain old loot.

Keep up the good work!

Eccezan
03-14-2013, 10:43 PM

Last I heard Sloan is petitioning for loot that dropped in a dream he had last night too. "Perhaps" it will be awarded as well. 'Perhaps' if they get a dozen or so addtional dream trak kills they will have enough to attempt a VP dragon. 'perhap' if sloan and Fe was wasnt mad, bad & fat they might be competent enough to kill a dragon legitimately. Cry more.

Mortiiss
03-14-2013, 10:50 PM
Last I heard Sloan is petitioning for loot that dropped in a dream he had last night too. "Perhaps" it will be awarded as well. 'Perhaps' if they get a dozen or so addtional dream trak kills they will have enough to attempt a VP dragon. 'perhap' if sloan and Fe was wasnt mad, bad & fat they might be competent enough to kill a dragon legitimately. Cry more.

Love you too.

Tiggles
03-14-2013, 11:04 PM
Confirmation isn't proof. Let's see some proof of currently tagged FE people making app inquiries to TMO via screencaps.

Put up or shut up.

Why would I do that?

FE apps always can apply anonymously and we keep the tagged in FE until we make our decision.

It's how we get access to your forums and vent.

If the app does not pan out they stay in FE this way they don't pan out.

We currently have 2 apps in FE at the moment.

after that though I dont know about more.

kotton05
03-14-2013, 11:10 PM
Tiggles anyone apping to Tmo at this point is just a lost soul.

baramur
03-15-2013, 02:43 AM
Tmo cried come at us you will never kill a trak......then they cried you will never kill a ct.....then they cry come at us in vp.......oh its coming but what will you cry once we kill in vp..........tmo sinking......

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 02:52 AM
Tmo cried come at us you will never kill a trak......then they cried you will never kill a ct.....then they cry come at us in vp.......oh its coming but what will you cry once we kill in vp..........tmo sinking......

Talks trash about killing mobs in VP some day....

LOSES 3 TRAKS IN A ROW

Mortiiss
03-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Talks trash about killing mobs in VP some day....

LOSES 3 TRAKS IN A ROW

*2 traks

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 03:05 AM
*2 traks

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/assets_c/2013/03/tumblr_m4d43boOrQ1rvup99o1_1280-thumb-615x470-115223.jpg

Godefroi
03-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Eccezan has nothing else in his life lol. TMO gets caught red handed doctoring logs, FE gets last trak loot but he will carry on saying they still got it...

Thats how you become when you are 40 yrs old, never married and the game is all you have, I start feeling bad for him :(

baramur
03-15-2013, 04:04 AM
Grats you got 3 traks, one that we will be receiving loot for, meanwhile we got vs, and ct, sev, Fay, . Tmo resorting to doctoring logs

Hailto
03-15-2013, 04:28 AM
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/assets_c/2013/03/tumblr_m4d43boOrQ1rvup99o1_1280-thumb-615x470-115223.jpg

Gotta admit, i lol'd

Nerosys
03-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Gotta admit, i lol'd

Yeah this was funny which is surprising considering its source. Everyone loves the Count Ha Ha Ha.

Rhambuk
03-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Yeah this was funny which is surprising considering its source. Everyone loves the Count Ha Ha Ha.

Who's that sneaky handed blue monster trying to fte snipe those apples from the count?

Logs!? Fraps!? Petitions!? 300k bets?

Tiggles
03-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Nice to see you're open about your less than scrupulous tactics. Would expect no less from a guild caught red handed lying and cheating.

Everytime someone says they have access to a FE guilded character (happens often apparently)

People joke in guild chat about spying and such.

I always suggest we deleted the character.

Godefroi
03-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Everytime someone says they have access to a FE guilded character (happens often apparently)

People joke in guild chat about spying and such.

Didn't expect anything from a fat and lonely meatball like you pal.

getsome
03-15-2013, 11:03 AM

Be careful, that works both ways.

I would suggest everyone change there info once a month.

47shadesofgay
03-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Dominic is all riled up.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 11:49 AM
TMO on the decline.

Be proud guys it was a long run.

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 11:54 AM
TMO on the decline.

Be proud guys it was a long run.

Cool story bro.

Godefroi
03-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Cool story bro.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/Hcalvinasgarcia.jpg

Hurley
03-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Cool story bro.

I wouldn't expect you to have much to say when the best thing you have going in your life (lol) is falling apart.

I guess a 12 year old 4chan meme works.

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't expect you to have much to say when the best thing you have going in your life (lol) is falling apart.

Consecutive VP dragon run and last 3 Traks in a row says differently. Your narrative doesnt match up! Try again.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Consecutive VP dragon run and last 3 Traks in a row says differently. Your narrative doesnt match up! Try again.

Meccezan's spin fizzles.

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 12:11 PM

Meccezan's spin fizzles.

Cool story bro. Next time add substance.

Hurley
03-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Cool story bro. Next time add substance.

I'll try "Cool story bro, u mad, herp derp, dafuq, fap" etc...

that should cover it right?

Eccezan
03-15-2013, 12:20 PM
I'll try "Cool story bro, u mad, herp derp, dafuq, fap" etc...

that should cover it right?

A little better

kotton05
03-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Last 3 traks? more like 1 trak. sorry. once again merkk's spell fizzles.

A wild burrito appears.

bluejam
03-15-2013, 01:43 PM
How is this a good thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5QgQkxAcU
8:00 to 10:00

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 01:49 PM

FE = young ficiton novelists.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 01:50 PM
FE = young ficiton novelists.

a man labeled as a liar and having no credibility calling others fiction novelists....LOL

kotton05
03-15-2013, 01:54 PM
a random noob monk appears, what would you like your FTE to say?

rofl, i'd like it say "Merkk's spell fizzles"

Alarti0001
03-15-2013, 02:38 PM
a man labeled as a liar and having no credibility calling others fiction novelists....LOL

Labels are hardly ever true. Especially, when coming from biased sources who don't have access to information.

maverixdamighty
03-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Labels are hardly ever true. Especially, when coming from biased sources who don't have access to information.

no loot left fe to go to tmo you lost the bet. you want screenshots of each armor piece.

you are a confirmed and validated liar and troll. Good day.

kotton05
03-15-2013, 02:43 PM
What I don't understand is I was there when bet was placed. The bet was lost by you Alarti, which by all means has been confirmed to the point mav msg'd rogean. Now you claim you don't have to! Far from a lannister you are!!!

How am I ever supposed to make a bet with you now!

Halfelfbard
03-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Alarti forgot to shake hands. The bet is null and void.

kotton05
03-15-2013, 02:57 PM
What about the virtual shake shake! Unless he had his fingers crossed. What an imp!

Autotune
03-17-2013, 01:28 AM
So a monk fizzles a spell and GMs take that as a sign that they won the loot?

Tanthallas
03-17-2013, 01:41 AM
So a monk fizzles a spell and GMs take that as a sign that they won the loot?

Dont be stupid.

Autotune
03-17-2013, 01:50 AM
Dont be stupid.

You and your guild seem to be going stupid. I've played on this sever for longer than probably 90% of your guild and I've seen it do stupid shit in the logs and else where.

So if your claim to fame is having a non-caster fizzle a spell in a log and harping it up as an obvious doctor... it's actually pretty fucking stupid of you.

Tanthallas
03-17-2013, 02:20 AM
So if your claim to fame is having a non-caster fizzle a spell in a log and harping it up as an obvious doctor... it's actually pretty fucking stupid of you.

If you really think after 50 pages this was my argument, you are a fucking moron.

Kagatob
03-17-2013, 02:58 AM
You and your guild seem to be going stupid. I've played on this sever for longer than probably 90% of your guild and I've seen it do stupid shit in the logs and else where.

Yes, let's just start dismissing all forms of evidence for everything ever because the server does stupid shit once in a while.

Godefroi
03-17-2013, 03:19 AM

Nope.

Logs showed Option (FE FTE) getting hit whilst Zeelot said Optio was FD (lied and modified the logs).

GMs were fucking heroic enough to read through all the TMO spin...Loot get handed over to the original owners of the kill (FE).

At this point I guess TMO can consider themselves lucky for not being suspended for having their scrub leader lying to the staff and doctoring logs (fraud).

Godefroi
03-17-2013, 03:23 AM
Having Zeelot doctoring the logs in a hurry whilst in the lair with Alovia and making Merkk (that he thought had FTE) fizzle in order to discredit him, that was just the cherry on top. That provided lulz and shows what a dumbfuck zeelot can become to save his guild.

Autotune
03-17-2013, 05:36 AM
If you really think after 50 pages this was my argument, you are a fucking moron.

You never have a fucking argument. Just demented rants.

Yes, let's just start dismissing all forms of evidence for everything ever because the server does stupid shit once in a while.

it's one line in a log file that may or may not be legit.

Nope.

Logs showed Option (FE FTE) getting hit whilst Zeelot said Optio was FD (lied and modified the logs).

GMs were fucking heroic enough to read through all the TMO spin...Loot get handed over to the original owners of the kill (FE).

At this point I guess TMO can consider themselves lucky for not being suspended for having their scrub leader lying to the staff and doctoring logs (fraud).

Server logs had already said he had FTE, to me it just looks like the GMs don't know what the fuck they want to do as usual.

Picks
03-17-2013, 06:49 AM
autotune do you even play? go fuck off and burn in a car crash. jesus.

Tiggles
03-17-2013, 09:38 AM
autotune do you even play? go fuck off and burn in a car crash. jesus.

Woah there don't rattle your woven shadow with insults like that

kotton05
03-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Its a simple case of Alovia being so new to the scene that she was rather easy to persuade id imagine. I doubt she's clueless and more like you guys convinced her at a game mechanic that could in your eyes prove you had fte even tho you was #2. After the big dogs saw the reaalllllll logs the rightful ruling went into effect.

Shamen
03-17-2013, 11:27 AM
This thread is pretty sad read... Makes me want to quit p99 to be honest. Seeing what kind of idiots cockblock the raid scene for normal people who just wanna have little fun and relive the classic experience. You guys like to hate each other, but you are all the same. Same cesspool. Same stupid arguments, same attitudes. You obviously need each other. Why dont you all meet somewhere and suck each others cocks.... Take some photos, it will be good material for your stupid ass sigs you all like to put up.
Grow up pixel faggots

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 11:31 AM
This thread is pretty sad read... Makes me want to quit p99 to be honest. Seeing what kind of idiots cockblock the raid scene for normal people who just wanna have little fun and relive the classic experience. You guys like to hate each other, but you are all the same. Same cesspool. Same stupid arguments, same attitudes. You obviously need each other. Why dont you all meet somewhere and suck each others cocks.... Take some photos, it will be good material for your stupid ass sigs you all like to put up.
Grow up pixel faggots

classic experience was top guilds doing the same thing...

OMGWTF420
03-17-2013, 11:40 AM
classic experience was top guilds doing the same thing...

classic eq was never this bad.... it might have progressed to this eventually but back in the kunark/velious days it was nowhere near this lame. first off the GM's basically stayed the fuck out of raid drama, unless is was a ninja-looting dispute or something worse they let the players sort it out. secondly there werent neaaaarly as many top level players back then so we would never see 150+ lvl 60's sitting on a trak spawn. the other big difference is account trading/selling was alot less rampant back then(i know it happened but not nearly at the level of p99)and so things like pre-camping and batphoning were pretty much non-existent. now granted i quit eq shortly after velious dropped so im sure it got worse, but that is the classic eq i remember

kotton05
03-17-2013, 11:45 AM
classic eq was never this bad.... it might have progressed to this eventually but back in the kunark/velious days it was nowhere near this lame. first off the GM's basically stayed the fuck out of raid drama, unless is was a ninja-looting dispute or something worse they let the players sort it out. secondly there werent neaaaarly as many top level players back then so we would never see 150+ lvl 60's sitting on a trak spawn. the other big difference is account trading/selling was alot less rampant back then(i know it happened but not nearly at the level of p99)and so things like pre-camping and batphoning were pretty much non-existent. now granted i quit eq shortly after velious dropped so im sure it got worse, but that is the classic eq i remember

Poop socks are a thing of the past.

Cell phones/vent didn't exist in 99

We are content locked.

:( also to the guy saying we're all the same cant eat one. I see a msg like his weekly and he fails to see the obvious.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 11:46 AM

maybe that was your server, but on mine my guild locked down everything we wanted until the next expansion came out and then still picked the top mobs we wanted. problem for this server is we've had no new content come out for so long that the only thing the top guilds can do is keep competing to stay interested. Disagree on the amount of 60's if anything there were a lot more. Server populations were drastically higher than p99.

kotton05
03-17-2013, 11:46 AM
The end was at shamen. Not you tarathiel!

Tiggles
03-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Grow up pixel faggots

No one will miss you

Shamen
03-17-2013, 11:57 AM
:( also to the guy saying we're all the same cant eat one. I see a msg like his weekly and he fails to see the obvious.

What is the obvious i fail to see? Shine your light on me, make me understand why it is normal to act like bunch of inbred retards over 13years old pixels

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 11:58 AM
What is the obvious i fail to see? Shine your light on me, make me understand why it is normal to act like bunch of inbred retards over 13years old pixels

what is making you act like one on the forums over those same 13 year old pixels?

Shamen
03-17-2013, 11:59 AM
No one will miss you

Haha dude. Like thats what im looking for. Being missed by bunch or pixel craving morons LOL

Tiggles
03-17-2013, 12:00 PM

Have fun buying all your gear from TMO/FE or quit.

Trash like you wouldn't even make it into FE

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 12:00 PM

tiggles giving compliments today! oh wait that was still an insult i think :(

Shamen
03-17-2013, 12:01 PM
what is making you act like one on the forums over those same 13 year old pixels?

You and your butt buddies from tmo/fe... Not that hard to understand from my post

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 12:02 PM
You and your butt buddies from tmo/fe... Not that hard to understand from my post

so still not understanding why you are posting. you claim no one should be acting like this over 13 year old pixels yet you are on here slinging insults and crying like a baby over those same 13 year old pixels?

Godefroi
03-17-2013, 12:04 PM

You realize you are a fat nerd that has nowhere else to tell about his irl misfortunes but here?

I mean, you call FE trash, or this guy trash, but do you realize you are a shit stain for everyone else here?

Shamen
03-17-2013, 12:05 PM

Is your aunt also your mother? Imsorry. Hope trak kill no 234 makes you feel better

kotton05
03-17-2013, 12:07 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/21016000/ngbbs4bbe6654cd4fe.jpgYou and your butt buddies from tmo/fe... Not that hard to understand from my post

at least our butt buddies have very nice asses, while you are left bitter

Godefroi
03-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Shamen is a good player, he's a normal EQ player. I can understand that this shit show appears to be pathetic to him.

It is to us too man, trust me, send petitions to GM to show them the opponent guild modified the logs to get a kill (that they pharmed a year without competition...) appears pathetic to us.

But what can I say, we want to unlock content, we want to give a chance to 170 other players that said no to the cockblock.

We will carry on, even if it implies waiting 5 days to get the attention of a GM to finally see through the cheats of the other guild.

Shamen
03-17-2013, 12:15 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/21016000/ngbbs4bbe6654cd4fe.jpg

at least our butt buddies have very nice asses, while you are left bitter

You just prove my point with posts like these...

Tobius
03-17-2013, 12:39 PM
You just prove my point with posts like these...

I also guarantee no one in the top two guilds has an ass that toned... or female.

Also Shamen's friends and guild would miss him if he left.

You "forced mystical entry" people oblivious to the fact an larger better p99 community exists outside of your repressed lust for one another.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I also guarantee no one in the top two guilds has an ass that toned... or female.

You "forced mystical entry" people oblivious to the fact an larger better p99 community exists outside of your repressed lust for one another.

you must have missed halfelf's gf's butt shot...

Tobius
03-17-2013, 12:46 PM
you must have missed halfelf's gf's butt shot...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Also I can use google images too:

THIS IS MY GF UGUISE:

http://cdn02.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/20/alicia-silverstone-bullett-09202012-06-435x580.jpg

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Also I can use google images too:

THIS IS MY GF UGUISE:

http://cdn02.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/20/alicia-silverstone-bullett-09202012-06-435x580.jpg

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=866363#post866363

Rhambuk
03-17-2013, 12:59 PM
I thought it was commonly believed he posted a pic of his own ass and called it his gf's?

Wasn't that the conclusion of the other thread

Shamen
03-17-2013, 12:59 PM
so still not understanding why you are posting. you claim no one should be acting like this over 13 year old pixels yet you are on here slinging insults and crying like a baby over those same 13 year old pixels?

Of course you dont understand, i would surprised if you did. If you guys acted like that in reality you would be all single, living in basement and unemployed...oh wait....nm

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Of course you dont understand, i would surprised if you did. If you guys acted like that in reality you would be all single, living in basement and unemployed...oh wait....nm

again throwing around insults over 13 year old pixels that no one should care about (you said it). just proving you are a hypocrite...and an ignorant one.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
I thought it was commonly believed he posted a pic of his own ass and called it his gf's?

Wasn't that the conclusion of the other thread

that's what i said, but i was more poking fun.

Rhambuk
03-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Haflef gets bonus points for trolling the entire community and making the basement dwellers question their sexuality

Shamen
03-17-2013, 01:18 PM

Tobi is a guy who helped me a lot when i was just a hatchling wearing banded. He did not know me, yet he offered his help, investing many hours of his play time helping me with all the scaled mystic quests. It is guys like him that make this server great place...its the "special" guys from R&F/top tier guilds and their inability to be civil ingame that ruin it

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Tobi is a guy who helped me a lot when i was just a hatchling wearing banded. He did not know me, yet he offered his help, investing many hours of his play time helping me with all the scaled mystic quests. It is guys like him that make this server great place...its the "special" guys from R&F/top tier guilds and their inability to be civil ingame that ruin it

i've done that for countless people but since i'm in the top 2 guilds that gets ignored. keep stereotyping and making ignorant statements.

Tobius
03-17-2013, 01:27 PM
i've done that for countless people but since i'm in the top 2 guilds that gets ignored. keep stereotyping and making ignorant statements.

TMO or FE?

Because I've heard FE aren't actually that bad. They were certainly the innocent party with the trak thing.

And the being owed money by TMO thing.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:28 PM
TMO or FE?

Because I've heard FE aren't actually that bad. They were certainly the innocent party with the trak thing.

And the being owed money by TMO thing.

i've been in TMO but am in FE. you can't label a whole guild regardless. TMO also has people who help others outside of their guild very often.

I'm the one alarti owes a green scale but i just dropped it b/c he's shown he's a scumbag.

Shamen
03-17-2013, 01:32 PM

Its really funny how you get all defensive when someone from outside the "special" club comes in with critique of status quo. I feel sorry for you...

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Its really funny how you get all defensive when someone from outside the "special" club comes in with critique of status quo. I feel sorry for you...

i'm not getting defensive just pointing out what an ignorant hypocrite you are. Should feel sorry for yourself if you believe half the BS you are typing.

Tobius
03-17-2013, 01:34 PM
I have good in game friend who shall remain nameless who joined FE and said they were alright, so I can believe that.

Shamen
03-17-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm the one alarti owes a green scale but i just dropped it b/c he's shown he's a scumbag.

there is no real difference between you and him looking at it from outside.

Never go full retard man!

Shamen
03-17-2013, 01:41 PM
i'm not getting defensive just pointing out what an ignorant hypocrite you are. Should feel sorry for yourself if you believe half the BS you are typing.

Just post your ingame name. Introduce yourself.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:50 PM

on anleus atm, mavpal, mavtank, mavheal, etc.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 01:51 PM

post yours...wait don't care.

Shamen
03-17-2013, 02:02 PM
post yours...wait don't care.

I have no need to hide behind forum alias. Its Scaled. Shamen Scaled.

I must have touched a nerve lol I guess you dont like to hear the truth. Yes, you and your butt buddies are fucking cancer to this server. Have fun.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 02:38 PM
I have no need to hide behind forum alias. Its Scaled. Shamen Scaled.

I must have touched a nerve lol I guess you dont like to hear the truth. Yes, you and your butt buddies are fucking cancer to this server. Have fun.

don't care if you hide behind it you are an ignorant hypocrite...

you know nothing about raiding here all you are doing is qq'ing because you want 13 year old pixels.

Shamen
03-17-2013, 03:12 PM
don't care if you hide behind it you are an ignorant hypocrite...

you know nothing about raiding here all you are doing is qq'ing because you want 13 year old pixels.

You win. I am out of here. This is your sandbox.

You are a skilled demagogue. Cant beat that.

maverixdamighty
03-17-2013, 03:20 PM
You win. I am out of here. This is your sandbox.

qq

Mortiiss
03-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Shamen, you're obviously jealous of his. Just read your posts and how much they personally attack us (even though the posts are 100% inaccurate as I work full time and handle my life AND still get pixels, sorry you can't bud):

Grow up pixel faggots

Haha dude. Like thats what im looking for. Being missed by bunch or pixel craving morons LOL

If you guys acted like that in reality you would be all single, living in basement and unemployed...oh wait....nm

I feel sorry for you...

I started at the bottom on this server last year and worked my way up to where I was. I know exactly how you feel when you look at TMO, and I imagine you probably feel the same way now looking at my guild. You're just jealous. If you want to be able to do the stuff we do, you're going to have to accept the way of the server or cry about it and fall by the wayside.

Using personal insults and attacking the top 2 guilds in this manner just makes you look like a jealous retard. You obviously don't care right? That's why you're spamming the thread and talking about quitting. If anything, you're showing as much passion as people in FE and TMO show - you're just being a little crybaby bitch about it.

Adios~

Mortiiss
03-17-2013, 03:28 PM
*jealous of us

*worked my way up where I am

Hungover, sorry.

Kagatob
03-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Shamen, you're obviously jealous of his. Just read your posts and how much they personally attack us (even though the posts are 100% inaccurate as I work full time and handle my life AND still get pixels, sorry you can't bud):

I started at the bottom on this server last year and worked my way up to where I was. I know exactly how you feel when you look at TMO, and I imagine you probably feel the same way now looking at my guild. You're just jealous. If you want to be able to do the stuff we do, you're going to have to accept the way of the server or cry about it and fall by the wayside.
Using personal insults and attacking the top 2 guilds in this manner just makes you look like a jealous retard. You obviously don't care right? That's why you're spamming the thread and talking about quitting. If anything, you're showing as much passion as people in FE and TMO show - you're just being a little crybaby bitch about it.

Adios~

If you can't beat them join them? What are you, the fucking Vichy French?

He's absolutely right that anyone outside of your blessed circlejerk looks at you guys with nothing but distain. Don't confuse extreme annoyance because your selfish cockblocking is inhibiting people's nostalgia with jealousy over your goddamn pixels.

Tarigin
03-18-2013, 05:40 AM
Iam just waiting for a RED Player to say go join pvp server u can kill the others and dont poopsock and fight over logs...

From my experience:
I made both good and bad experience with TMO/FE Players. But i think thats just tho with any other guild. YOu cant really blame a whole guild if they got douchebags in it.

Tarigin
03-18-2013, 05:42 AM
I can confirm that for countless times.

Servellious
03-18-2013, 06:31 AM
If you want ez mode play on a different server. The competition is what makes this server great except the cheating and log lawyering

Chedduh
03-18-2013, 07:42 AM
The competition is what makes this server great except the cheating and log lawyering

Competition? lol, ok.

cheating: tons of players
lawyering: happens almost every mob

Therefore, there is no greatness

Servellious
03-18-2013, 07:49 AM
It's pretty fun racing to targets to be honest. It's the side junk/training/stalling/dt cycling that sucks

falkun
03-18-2013, 07:58 AM
side junk/training/stalling/dt cycling that sucks
All valid strategies unless otherwise decided by CSR. Raiding on this server is the whole package, the only way to decide not to involve these strategies and CSR is to not partake in them. But your opponent will only agree to what the server rules (and their interpretation) dictate, nothing more. Its the "lowest common denominator", don't expect more.

Servellious
03-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Exactly enjoy the race aspect of it and don't cry about the rest just play better