PDA

View Full Version : New chick's Vagina smells like stinkbait

Lron
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
i met this broad at the bar down the road, and she is one of the hottest girls i have ever been with, but her vagina smelled so bad i had to stop fooling around with her to smoke a cigarette outside. After she left, my entire room still smelled of catfish bait. Is this normal?

Atennu
03-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Means she takes many dicks. It's normal for a hoe.

Lron
03-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Atennu i was thinking the same thing but i just dont know if the science behind that theory is correct. Supposedly a broad who takes lots of loads from different dudes have smelly vadge because the loads from the different dudes are battling it out in the broad's sludge pot, but i dont know how accurate that is.

Atennu
03-08-2013, 11:28 AM
The Science is there, i'm a young theorist.

Rhambuk
03-08-2013, 11:30 AM
young Gynecologist

Yun
03-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Sad attempt by Lron to turn his PG trolling from EQMac into blatant P99 troll trash material. 1/5

Lron
03-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I wish i was trolling and the story was false, but thats just not my luck.

FFA_Seller
03-08-2013, 12:10 PM
shit's called BV, surprisingly common for how disgusting it is. I had a similar experience, she got naked in the dark and I smelled it and had to stop fooling around with her. Room smelled for a day or so, pretty vivid memory considering how wasted I was at the time.

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/
(http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/)

Nocte
03-08-2013, 12:15 PM
There's a disturbing level of honesty in this thread.

Fael
03-08-2013, 01:31 PM
i recently had this same experience, although it seems like your chick 1000x more intense. Still, it was a major road block to continuing the relationship past a few weeks. It sucks cause she was hot.

I think its genetics. Or possibly even diet related. /shrug

OMGWTF420
03-08-2013, 02:45 PM
the only time i experienced this was when fucking around with some philipino chick, totally killed the mood, it was pretty bad when the next morning i could still smell the vag odor

getsome
03-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Toss her salad and get nose deep. Should block out the rest.

Lron
03-08-2013, 03:05 PM
i recently had this same experience, although it seems like your chick 1000x more intense. Still, it was a major road block to continuing the relationship past a few weeks. It sucks cause she was hot.

I think its genetics. Or possibly even diet related. /shrug

Yeah, having rancid vadge odor is definitely at the very top of the deal breaker list.

Atennu
03-08-2013, 03:23 PM
I think i'd rather get slapped in the face with dried-up semen cocks than ever have to smell a dirty vag again.

Llodd
03-08-2013, 05:27 PM
If she's a douche freak, tell her to stop - it kills a lot of the good odour eating bacteria.*

I'm sure there are other medical reasons that might explain it too, but it's a really hard one to broach with her (?)

Ultimately though, don't give up on this super hot babe just yet until you have explored all options. Especially as it may well be possible to exchange that festering chuffer stench into a delightful bouquet that invites your nibbles.

Good luck!

* true

OMGWTF420
03-08-2013, 05:35 PM
imagine what these girls that plays on P99 vagina smells like... poopsocking for 20 hours prob leaves it smelling like a rose nawmean

lol'd

Alanus
03-08-2013, 06:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rZxKilLVYk4/Tzp5FHku2yI/AAAAAAAAAyU/g_k73uauybI/s1600/jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

katrik
03-08-2013, 07:33 PM
i met this broad at the bar down the road, and she is one of the hottest girls i have ever been with, but her vagina smelled so bad i had to stop fooling around with her to smoke a cigarette outside. After she left, my entire room still smelled of catfish bait. Is this normal?

should try a tranny. No mess.

Doors
03-08-2013, 07:44 PM
imagine what these girls that plays on P99 vagina smells like... poopsocking for 20 hours prob leaves it smelling like a rose nawmean

lol

Loli Pops
03-08-2013, 07:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DDmQmjm.png

Swish
03-08-2013, 09:31 PM
You guys need to somehow watch "Embarrassing Bodies" on UK's Channel 4 TV.

Probably doable with a UK proxy, but this shit comes up all the time... and it seems like there's an interest here with people who have something wrong with them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/4oDDocumentaries

Hailto
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Tell her to get on some anti-biotics.

Hailto
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
should try a tranny. No mess.

Are you DTF?

katrik
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Are you DTF?

always dear

Alawen
03-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Congratulations on fucking a bar whore with a dirty cunt. You're making excellent life decisions.

Hailto
03-08-2013, 10:13 PM
always dear

Now we're talkin.

Lara
03-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Least this server has some girls on it who can answer you little thread here (and it helps the fact that I am a nurse). A "fish smell" isn't normal; This isn't caused by a girl being dirty! She needs to see a gynecologist. Usually it is a yeast infection or bacterial Vaginosis.

OMGWTF420
03-09-2013, 12:55 AM
bacterial Vaginosis.

i am going to start making this a regular part of my vocabulary, thanks

picodefaggo
03-09-2013, 02:09 AM
i would do anything to any woman at this point

Autotune
03-09-2013, 02:20 AM
Least this server has some girls on it who can answer you little thread here (and it helps the fact that I am a nurse). A "fish smell" isn't normal; This isn't caused by a girl being dirty! She needs to see a gynecologist. Usually it is a yeast infection or bacterial Vaginosis.

Or the guy that was fingering her prior to her reaching the bar had recently ate a platter of shrimp.

True story tho, foods women eat apparently can have an effect on the smell of her vagina.

(Source) read an article that was linked on reddit.

Lron
03-09-2013, 02:37 AM
Congratulations on fucking a bar whore with a dirty cunt. You're making excellent life decisions.

lol

OMGWTF420
03-09-2013, 03:11 AM
The Mysterious Odor

Razdeline
03-09-2013, 03:56 AM
I was once banging a girl out in a bathroom, I was sitting on the toilet with her on top of me. It was a small bathroom and i noticed that the fucking bathroom started to smell like a harbor.

What worked for me you may ask?

I stopped breathing, closed my eyes and pretended I was banging someone else.

Autotune
03-09-2013, 03:59 AM
What works for me, removing myself or her from the room.

Only way I could fuck something that smells like that is if I'm passed out and she raped me.

Razdeline
03-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Took me 20 sec and that includes taking off my pants. ( I don't wear underwear I find it useless, commando for me)

Razdeline
03-09-2013, 04:05 AM
Yeah I have never ever been in another stink situation besides that one...My guess is if a woman smells that bad they REALLLYYY don't give a shit about themselves to the extent where they are probably letting great danes fuck them

Clark
03-09-2013, 04:06 AM
shit's called BV, surprisingly common for how disgusting it is. I had a similar experience, she got naked in the dark and I smelled it and had to stop fooling around with her. Room smelled for a day or so, pretty vivid memory considering how wasted I was at the time.

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/
(http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/)

ew

Clark
03-09-2013, 04:09 AM
I think i'd rather get slapped in the face with dried-up semen cocks than ever have to smell a dirty vag again.

omg that hurt to laugh at that :D

Autotune
03-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Yeah I have never ever been in another stink situation besides that one...My guess is if a woman smells that bad they REALLLYYY don't give a shit about themselves to the extent where they are probably letting great danes fuck them

Exactly how I see it.

Not to mention, I had a buddy get gonorrhea from a chick that was like that. After she left he was complaining about it and at first I just thought it was the slight smell... nope, this was horribad. He washes his sheets/comforter, because they smell, after the dryer finishes and he opens the door the whole place smelled like 2 week old sun baked shrimp. The memory of that smell and him getting gonorrhea = not able to for me.

Autotune
03-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Exactly how I see it.

Not to mention, I had a buddy get gonorrhea from a chick that was like that. After she left he was complaining about it and at first I just thought it was the slight smell... nope, this was horribad. He washes his sheets/comforter, because they smell, after the dryer finishes and he opens the door the whole place smelled like 2 week old sun baked shrimp. The memory of that smell and him getting gonorrhea = not able to for me.

I should say the door to the laundry room, not the dryer btw.

Bodeanicus
03-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Ain't a man 'til you get some stanky on your wanky.

picodefaggo
03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
im a virgin but the day i bed a women i wont be thinking of the smell, just the fact that yes after 33 years im ready to join society as a man

Aviann
03-09-2013, 02:52 PM
im a virgin but the day i bed a women i wont be thinking of the smell, just the fact that yes after 33 years im ready to join society as a man

Wait until you are married

Shrubwise
03-09-2013, 02:52 PM

It's overrated. Try bedding a dude instead.

Razdeline
03-10-2013, 02:11 AM
Exactly how I see it.

Damn better get my shit checked, and better notify the countless women Ive seen in the past 8 years

Faywind
03-10-2013, 08:10 AM

Nice story. How much did you pay for her?

Goofier
03-10-2013, 09:17 AM
True story...
Went to the local grocery store late one day, deathly sick and needed some NyQuil.
Went to the short-short line, second up.
All of a sudden, I thought to myself, daaaaamn, they got a load of rotten fish in or something.
Looked down at the counter in front of me, and the chick ahead had 4 bottles of douche.

Shrubwise
03-10-2013, 09:22 AM
All of a sudden, I thought to myself, daaaaamn, they got a load of rotten fish in or something.
Looked down at the counter in front of me, and the chick ahead had 4 bottles of douche.

http://www.got-heem.com/images/bottleofdouche.jpg