PDA

View Full Version : Leap Frog

Skywarp
03-06-2013, 09:38 PM
8:00 pm wed. TMO and FE race to the Plane of Fear to kill Dracholiche. 28 Flawless Victory had already cleared the zone in and been present over 30 minutes. TMO does its mad dash and pulls named while a force is already in zone present. Gates 2 minutes after kill and gone. Another clear violation of the Play Nice Policy.

When are you so called Devs or GMs going to reprimand this kind of bull dog behavior?

On Eq live this kind of stuff was met with swift punishment and these policy's were enforced to the letter. Where is the respect for another guilds raid? We have the same rules posted but this kind of stuff happens consistently every single week.

Its about time to do the job your getting "payed" for Devs.

picodefaggo
03-06-2013, 09:45 PM
very sry about this ill alert interpol immediately

Lune
03-06-2013, 09:46 PM
8:00 pm wed. TMO and FE race to the Plane of Fear to kill Dracholiche. 28 Flawless Victory had already cleared the zone in and been present over 30 minutes. TMO does its mad dash and pulls named while a force is already in zone present. Gates 2 minutes after kill and gone. Another clear violation of the Play Nice Policy.

I feel ya brother

When are you so called Devs or GMs going to reprimand this kind of bull dog behavior?

On Eq live this kind of stuff was met with swift punishment and these policy's were enforced to the letter. Where is the respect for another guilds raid? We have the same rules posted but this kind of stuff happens consistently every single week.

Get the fuck out you entitled crybaby, they don't get paid for shit, and disrespect isn't a reprimand-able offense.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Grats TMO on the kill! You sure showed FV who was boss.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 09:54 PM

I can't speak for TMO, but my guild would have gladly given FV an attempt if TMO would agree to this as well. We have tried to work with them in the past, but they are adamant on keeping everything locked down while they farm VP for the 10,000th time.

Sorry man, we'll keep fighting the good fight though.

quido
03-06-2013, 09:56 PM
That's pretty easy to say now, Mortiss.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:08 PM
I can't speak for TMO, but my guild would have gladly given FV an attempt if TMO would agree to this as well. We have tried to work with them in the past, but they are adamant on keeping everything locked down while they farm VP for the 10,000th time.

Sorry man, we'll keep fighting the good fight though.

didn't get kill, would have been nice... lawl.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:09 PM
That's pretty easy to say now, Mortiss.

?

As far as I know, my guild has been all about rotations and giving other guilds an attempt at mobs they'd otherwise never have a shot at. This is some of the stuff your guild personally has to say in relation to rotations (and you make your stances very clear):

lol, like that guild will ever see an actual raid target...

Actually I think he was saying you havent deserved many of the kills you have rcv'd due to FTE rules... not that you wouldnt deserve them in the future. I think in essence he is saying whine less and perform better

Explain to me how awesome a rotation would be across 600+ raiders.

I always have honest conversation.

I think competition even at the miserable state it is in is far more fun than a rotation. Fair? What does fair have to do with anything. Anyways ya it is most definitely fair. I'd prefer repops of some sort semi often maybe twice a month or once a month.

However, the solution is and has always been Velious. Kunark was designed to last 6 months... and that was when everyone was new.

After careful consideration, the raid rotation idea has been denied. Furthermore, I need to give forceful entry some credit for doing what it takes to compete on P99. Heres to them gaining more members and developing into a solid 2nd option for raiding on the server.

If a player made rotation is ever put in place, I will come back and reunite all the badasses from IB+TMO+DA+Whoever else and we will destroy your rainbows and unicorns.

So do yourself a favor, stop wishing upon stars and all that fairy dust.

Here's what some people from our guild say about rotations:

also the same reason we went up when nothing else was in window, im sorry that we gone up before 1 hour Europa schedule time for there guild and forceful entry would be happy to work with all smaller guilds and bigger guilds if we could work out a planar rotation for all the planes :)

lets do rotation FRIENDS

But that didn't happen of course, TMO came into the summit calmly with complete knowledge that they would be under zero pressure to accept anything and all the changes from the prior week were doomed to be completely discarded. Sirken meekly said that the reason for the removal of this was that Full Circle asked for a roll on the next Trak, and somehow another guild rolling would cause a snowball effect that would allow too many guilds access to "free attempts" on Trak. When i pointed out that encouraging mass poopsock gave "lesser" guilds even more of a shot at free loot it was met with crickets and absolutely no rebuttal. After a bit more pressing he admitted that Rogean had told him it too closely resembled a rotation and squashed it. Rogean, the shitbag that sort of runs this server but does absolutely nothing to encourage its growth, support it, or fix any problems on it universally decreed that any change to the cum dumpster raid scene would be bad.

Now I have no idea why Rogean would descend from the clouds to intervene on behalf of TMO in these negotiations and throw cold water on any attempt to foster goodwill and cooperation between guilds on a non-pvp nostalgia server but anyone make the logical next step given the server's history of widespread and universal corruption among the staff members.

I mean...I'm sorry the facts are facts? See ya next spawn.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:11 PM
?

As far as I know, my guild has been all about rotations and giving other guilds an attempt at mobs they'd otherwise never have a shot at. This is some of the stuff your guild personally has to say in relation to rotations (and you make your stances very clear):

Here's what some people from our guild say about rotations:

I mean...I'm sorry the facts are facts? See ya next spawn.

hmmm, I did not see this turning into a rotation thread...

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 10:11 PM
I can't speak for FE but TMO would have allowed yout to have that kill if FE wasn;t on the way to kill it.
Sorry you got involved. This is just the way it had to be with FE trying to steal all the kills from the server.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Well I mean, if you're going to say I'm spewing bullshit when I speak, I'm going to make you look stupid. It was pretty effortless too.

Autotune
I'm sure FE would still be here if they got the kill talking about how they'd do rotations tho... 100% sure.

Autotune
Well I mean, if you're going to say I'm spewing bullshit when I speak, I'm going to make you look stupid. It was pretty effortless too.

no one said shit about rotations lol, you look stupid all on your own.

Mortiiss
I can't speak for FE but TMO would have allowed yout to have that kill if FE wasn;t on the way to kill it.
Sorry you got involved. This is just the way it had to be with FE trying to steal all the kills from the server.

Funny how much your tune has changed lately. So much for us being nothing, huh? Mwuah.

:D

quido
03-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Again, it's pretty easy to speculate about how things would be if things were different - not sure who the hell you think you're fooling.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Again, it's pretty easy to speculate about how things would be if things were different - not sure who the hell you think you're fooling.

Not fooling anyone, your guild doesn't wanna work with other guilds, not ours. Read the quotes for an example.

Still waiting on your guy's evidence to show we do the same? I'll be here for a bit, take your time.

quido
03-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Your evidence shows a few snippets of some half-witted PR campaign along the lines of what those idiots in VD tried to pull. If you expect me or anyone to believe that p99 is going to turn into carebear central once you destroy us (lol), you're stupid.

Hey maybe next time FE won't kill what they brought 30 people to kill because Mortiss is willing to wait.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Not fooling anyone, your guild doesn't wanna work with other guilds, not ours. Read the quotes for an example.

Still waiting on your guy's evidence to show we do the same? I'll be here for a bit, take your time.

Yet your guild was still there to kill draco from whatever guild the OP is in. You could have easily called it off, but ya didn't.

Not the first time your guild has been called douchebags by another guild other than TMO either lol.

Skywarp
03-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Q: Will the planes be open to everyone?
A: Yes. Please be respectful to your fellow players and respect their space. If there is a guild getting ready to raid Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well. If Guild A is doing Hate, then perhaps Guild B should be doing Fear. Basically, don't be a douche bag.

From the pages of P99 Play Nice.

All for you Lune cause entitlement isn't for the lowbie guilds anymore.

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 10:32 PM
As long as a mob is alive raid guilds will do whatever it takes to get those pixels. If you're in zone and get a Draco pop you need to snap pull it.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Your evidence shows a few snippets of some half-witted PR campaign along the lines of what those idiots in VD tried to pull. If you expect me or anyone to believe that p99 is going to turn into carebear central once you destroy us (lol), you're stupid.

Hey maybe next time FE won't kill what they brought 30 people to kill because Mortiss is willing to wait.

I don't think that at all, I just wish our guilds could allow guilds like FV an attempt at mobs like Draco. Seems you guys are too consumed in denying us pixels though, I infer that by reading this post:

No, you were rushing there to try and get a bcg. Your guild is undergeared, underleveled and undertalented (by your guild's own words).

It's okay. We know what you really want.

However, you using the same lines TMO did when they shut down VD is hilarious.

You wanna deny us loot and pixels so badly you'll shit on poor FV to do it. I think that means we're doing a good job destroying the evil empire so far. I could be completely wrong, but this is what I infer based on the people posting in these threads + what they're specifically posting.

u mad bra?

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Yet your guild was still there to kill draco from whatever guild the OP is in. You could have easily called it off, but ya didn't.

Not the first time your guild has been called douchebags by another guild other than TMO either lol.

TMO was up our ass, of course we're not going to stop - they don't work with anyone because they're such big deals.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Q: Will the planes be open to everyone?
A: Yes. Please be respectful to your fellow players and respect their space. If there is a guild getting ready to raid Hate for some armor and they start pulling creatures, don't go up there and sit on top of them pulling mobs in their area as well. If Guild A is doing Hate, then perhaps Guild B should be doing Fear. Basically, don't be a douche bag.

From the pages of P99 Play Nice.

All for you Lune cause entitlement isn't for the lowbie guilds anymore.

I'd bold "don't be a douche bag" but everyone on p99 is a douche bag.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:35 PM
TMO was up our ass, of course we're not going to stop - they don't work with anyone because they're such big deals.

TMO has given more raid targets to the server than any other guild. True story.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:36 PM
TMO has given more raid targets to the server than any other guild. True story.

TMO has been around longer in the raid scene than any other current guild. True story.

Hailto
03-06-2013, 10:37 PM

LOL, were you able to type that with a straight face? So once you start losing some targets because your guild is dying and FE is out playing you, we are "trying to steal all the kills from the server". Nevermind the one year plus that TMO had every target on lock down. You're a joke.

Knightt
03-06-2013, 10:38 PM
and this is the stuff that I like to stay out of and try to keep my guild far from it this Plane of fear this was better than BDA leap froging us in hate to get to a maestro .... killed all of us and TMO got the kill... gratz TMO your were faster you got kill gratz guys

Lune
03-06-2013, 10:38 PM
LOL, were you able to type that with a straight face?

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:40 PM
and this is the stuff that I like to stay out of and try to keep my guild far from it this Plane of fear this was better than BDA leap froging us in hate to get to a maestro .... killed all of us and TMO got the kill... gratz TMO your were faster you got kill gratz guys

Sorry it has to be this way man, we're working on it.

Knightt
03-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Sorry it has to be this way man, we're working on it.

im not mad neither is my guild sucks that all of us dont have a chance even when were right there but i have a young force thats still learning ... gotta be patient

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:43 PM
You just admitted to doing this yourself as FE.

Why are you guys so fucking retarded?

We do it to combat TMO, that's it. Once that cancer is gone we can start our new server initiatives, but until then everyone else will have to suffer.

At least we're on the good side of the war and not the greedy side. How much VP loot does TMO have and how long have they had uncontested kills for? You still really need to kill draco though, obviously.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:46 PM
lmao, it doesn't matter what fucking reason you shit on the other guilds. Go ahead and ask them if they care that you are delusional and pretend to be EQ superhero squad 2013.

They don't.

Based off the replies from people in this thread and the other one where you guys are bragging about a draco kill (rofl of all things), I think most people are on our side.

What's the matter? Spin didn't work out so well? Sorry our strategy is superior: honesty.

Deal with it, bitch.

Stealin Dragons
03-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Based off the replies from people in this thread and the other one where you guys are bragging about a draco kill (rofl of all things), I think most people are on our side.

What's the matter? Spin didn't work out so well? Sorry our strategy is superior: honesty.

Deal with it, bitch.

Delusional.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Delusional.

Retired.

Truth Bringer
03-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Retired.

Yeah, guessing I pissed ephi off.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah, guessing I pissed ephi off.

Peace.

Truth Bringer
03-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Peace.

You make fun of a little GM and they go all nuclear, reminds me of Amelinda

Tenlaar
03-06-2013, 10:51 PM
I think most people are on our side.

I think your guild is every bit as guilty as TMO in this instance. You don't get to do the exact same thing that they do and then claim you're the "good guy."

Cecily
03-06-2013, 10:53 PM
A guild in fear already should have a huge advantage on getting a first attempt. Grats on the kill TMO.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I think your guild is every bit as guilty as TMO in this instance. You don't get to do the exact same thing that they do and then claim you're the "good guy."

Ignores all evidence, makes biased post. Just read up, that's all I ask. There is a history behind this that people can't ignore, sorry.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:02 PM
If you genuinely want to give another guild a shot and agree to a temporary armistice between us, maybe you should try having your leadership send our leadership a tell instead of just bitching about it in RnF after the fact when you lose, ya moran.

rsloans84
03-06-2013, 11:04 PM
posts like this = why i hate drama of end game... TMO should be banned for this shit though if flawless was there and rdy... but what do i know i dont raid .. i dont care

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:06 PM
If you genuinely want to give another guild a shot and agree to a temporary armistice between us, maybe you should try having your leadership send our leadership a tell instead of just bitching about it in RnF after the fact when you lose, ya moran.

We tried to work with your guild you moran. Do you have a selective reading problem or something?

Cecily
03-06-2013, 11:07 PM

Ha. Good guy was BDA's role.

I didn't join FE to promote server equality. I wanted a raiding guild that could end the TMO strangle hold on raid content. We did that and get a fair share of the pixels now. If FE is or becomes as cutthroat as is TMO to accomplish that, I could care less.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:11 PM
We tried to work with your guild you moran. Do you have a selective reading problem or something?

The fuck you did. FE and everyone has shot down every realistic idea that's been proposed because these situations would take a very slight amount of relative profit away from them (like giving away a few mobs here and there). Every time I've seen you guys actually try to "work together" you come out of left field with some ridiculous bullshit ideas like rotations disguised by complex rules that basically will put you on even footing with us with little to no effort. All for the sake of FV, right!

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:12 PM
The fuck you did. FE and everyone has shot down every realistic idea that's been proposed because these situations would take a very slight amount of relative profit away from them (like giving away a few mobs here and there). Every time I've seen you guys actually try to "work together" you come out of left field with some ridiculous bullshit ideas like rotations disguised by complex rules that basically will put you on even footing with us with little to no effort. All for the sake of FV, right!

"Prove it."

I proved my stance with quotes.

Trollcake
03-06-2013, 11:14 PM

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1010/delusional-lie-is-truth-political-poster-1287786954.jpg

Autotune
03-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Ha. Good guy was BDA's role.

I didn't join FE to promote server equality. I wanted a raiding guild that could end the TMO strangle hold on raid content. We did that and get a fair share of the pixels now. If FE is or becomes as cutthroat as is TMO to accomplish that, I could care less.

You could care less?

quido
03-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Hey we tried to get people off of spawns and you all shot it down. Why don't you tell me about all the fantastic ideas you've suggested that we, with malice in our hearts, shot down.

No, this is the truth: you only talk about working together and cooperating. When anybody actually tries to change anything, nobody will agree to anything - us included.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Hey we tried to get people off of spawns and you all shot it down. Why don't you tell me about all the fantastic ideas you've suggested that we, with malice in our hearts, shot down.

No, this is the truth: you only talk about working together and cooperating. When anybody actually tries to change anything, nobody will agree to anything - us included.

Believe what you want, the data is still sitting in your face.

Moran.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:30 PM
You are quoting a bunch of trolls from RnF posts and calling it data supporting the evidence of any real communication between our guilds? Who da moran, MORAN

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:31 PM
You are quoting a bunch of trolls from RnF posts and calling it data supporting the evidence of any real communication between our guilds? Who da moran, MORAN

o so u was jus trollin bra?

Love that cop out, always amusing.

Anyway, about elaborating further on the raid rules I'm proposing, this isn't the time or place, but you get the framework. Mock it all you want, I don't give a shit.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:31 PM
The recording is out there of the Thanksgiving Eve summit - why don't you go give it a listen? See how easy it is to "work together" <3

Autotune
03-06-2013, 11:32 PM
o so u was jus trollin bra?

Love that cop out, always amusing.

Anyway, about elaborating further on the raid rules I'm proposing, this isn't the time or place, but you get the framework. Mock it all you want, I don't give a shit.

Jeremy actually takes RnF to heart when he wants to. Selective RnF believing.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Excuse me, have I not said that you should put the leaders of each guild in touch if you actually want to have a shot at agreeing to something? You'll have to forgive me for not "working together" because nothing materialized from a bunch of shit said in RnF.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Stealin you trolled me with juvenile malice aforethough across a number of mediums - not just RnF.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Excuse me, have I not said that you should put the leaders of each guild in touch if you actually want to have a shot at agreeing to something? You'll have to forgive me for not "working together" because nothing materialized from a bunch of shit said in RnF.

Nor did I intend it to, I've been stating our stance the entire time, you demanded elaboration.

Reach more maybe you're grasp something eventually, Alarti jr.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Ok guy =)

Autotune
03-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Nor did I intend it to, I've been stating our stance the entire time, you demanded elaboration.

Reach more maybe you're grasp something eventually, Alarti jr.

Well, tbh, Jeremy is actually being more reasonable than you are.

You have a bunch of trolling quotes from RnF and Jeremy is telling you to get your leadership to get together with TMO's.

Now it just seems like you're making up excuses not to based off RnF trolling.

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 11:42 PM
How hard would a rotation with a limited time to engage really be? Trak spawns at 4am and its BDA's turn, they have X minutes to engage or it turns FFA or next guild in line or whatever.

Under that scenario TMO/FE would still get most of the mobs since they are 24/7 guilds and the rest of us only have finite hours we work within.

Or you can continue to train each other, leap frog, shit talk, FTE snipe, and make the endgame an insufferable mess like you're already doing.

Acillatem
03-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Flawless Victory wasn't there for 30 minutes. When I got to Feerrott and did a /who, there were 58 people in zone. 26 TMO, 6 FE, and 26 FV. When I arrived at the Fear Portal, there were still about 2 groups of FV on the ramp zoning in. We zoned in pretty much the same time as FV (and by that I mean within 1 minute).

Unless FV had previously tried a WW break in and evaced out for a 2nd round, that's not accurate at all.

We stuck around to clear our adds, /linked the drops in /ooc for FV to come get if they needed (was MNK Legs/Gloves IIRC - Lizard from FV came and got them) and then we left.

Nothing worthy of a R&F post IMO. Was all pretty civil. FV asked us what we were doing, we communicated with them our intent, we linked them any armor drops, and got out of the way ASAP. I didn't feel as tho there was any "raid interference" of any sorts here.

Knightt
03-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Flawless Victory wasn't there for 30 minutes. When I got to Feerrott and did a /who, there were 58 people in zone. 26 TMO, 6 FE, and 26 FV. When I arrived at the Fear Portal, there were still about 2 groups of FV on the ramp zoning in. We zoned in pretty much the same time as FV (and by that I mean within 1 minute).

Unless FV had previously tried a WW break in and evaced out for a 2nd round, that's not accurate at all.

We stuck around to clear our adds, /linked the drops in /ooc for FV to come get if they needed (was MNK Legs/Gloves IIRC - Lizard from FV came and got them) and then we left.

Nothing worthy of a R&F post IMO. Was all pretty civil. FV asked us what we were doing, we communicated with them our intent, we linked them any armor drops, and got out of the way ASAP. I didn't feel as tho there was any "raid interference" of any sorts here.

yea what he said ... gratz guys

quido
03-06-2013, 11:45 PM
It's not that it's hard, Chest - it's that it's stupid.

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 11:46 PM

Explain why Jeremy. Use your words.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Look at my post history, bro. We've been through this before.

getsome
03-06-2013, 11:48 PM
How hard would a rotation with a limited time to engage really be? Trak spawns at 4am and its BDA's turn, they have X minutes to engage or it turns FFA or next guild in line or whatever.

Under that scenario TMO/FE would still get most of the mobs since they are 24/7 guilds and the rest of us only have finite hours we work within.

Or you can continue to train each other, leap frog, shit talk, FTE snipe, and make the endgame an insufferable mess like you're already doing.

Been there. Done that. Trak rotation. Worked well IMO. IB vd Tmo and then IB Tmo.

Suspended for two boxing Jeremy and Malcolm.

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Look at my post history, bro. We've been through this before.

We could have a rotation with a finite amount of time to engage. Hell, if we were all civil I'm willing to bet that variances could be removed because they would no longer be necessary. Less tracking, no drama, better for the health of the server.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Getsome you are mistaken =) get your facts straight.

The only reason there was ever any rotation between us is because you guys were a few losses short of RMTing off the server and we wanted a break for the holidays. Ever letting VD in on any rotation was stupid, but it took agreeing to yet another ridiculous request to get a vacation, unfortunately.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Well, tbh, Jeremy is actually being more reasonable than you are.

You have a bunch of trolling quotes from RnF and Jeremy is telling you to get your leadership to get together with TMO's.

Now it just seems like you're making up excuses not to based off RnF trolling.

Just because I'm posting on RnF doesn't mean I don't want both guild leaders to discuss what I'm talking about. Sound logic, though.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:54 PM
We could have a rotation with a finite amount of time to engage. Hell, if we were all civil I'm willing to bet that variances could be removed because they would no longer be necessary. Less tracking, no drama, better for the health of the server.

How much time, Chest? How much is enough for you/them but small enough that the hardcore element doesn't feel bitter about a potentially high amount of charity?

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:55 PM

That's pretty much how I see it, but maybe I'm wrong. /shrug

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 11:56 PM
How much time, Chest? How much is enough for you/them but small enough that the hardcore element doesn't feel bitter about a potentially high amount of charity?

10? 15? You're the hardcore element, what's an amount you'd feel comfortable with.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:56 PM
0.5 seconds

quido
03-06-2013, 11:57 PM
0.5 seconds

totally serious too

would think you would know better by now

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 11:57 PM
0.5 seconds

This is why we can't have nice things.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:58 PM
That's what I'm saying - don't know why the fuck you even bother with this rotation bullshit. It's been hashed out like 5 times.

getsome
03-07-2013, 12:01 AM

The only reason there was ever any rotation between us is because you guys were a few losses short of RMTing off the server and we wanted a break for the holidays. Ever letting VD in on any rotation was stupid, but it took agreeing to yet another ridiculous request to get a vacation, unfortunately.

Letting VD in on the rotation was stupid for Tmo. It was great for IB. I made the deal with Zeelot directly. You were never in the same vent or part of the conversation regarding the agreement to a rotation. My facts are straight. Yours are second hand. Spin harder next time Malcolm. :)

The second rotation agreement was even sweeter. IB and Tmo split traks. But vd competed against Tmo on Trak and raided with IB on other mobs. All the while maintaining a 50/50 vp. I know that pissed a lot of Tmo off. Just gotta dig thru the forums to find the qq.

quido
03-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Yeah it was retarded. Let's see if FV gets us to agree to anything that dumb lol.

Whatever the exact circumstances, your guild eventually disintigrated and RMTed their way to another server where they met a similar fate with much more rapidity. And characters from your guild are still to this day getting banned (and screwing over their present owners) because of the people you all held in such high regard.

Go on with your bad self, getsome.

quido
03-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Let's see if FV gets us to agree to anything that dumb lol.

I mean FE, of course.

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I'm talking about situations where people press the limits and it gets put on us to provide evidence of what actually happened - that much should be clear, moran.

Maybe you've never heard of it, but there was once this thing called the 15-man rule that the GMs didn't feel like actually having to enforce themselves. So they left it up to us to provide evidence of who actually had and maintained a force of 15 people on a spawn. Unfortunately the GMs still were forced to sort through a bunch of conflicting screenshots and frapses, and the system basically crumbled (not soon enough) because it was retarded and nobody wanted to deal with it.

So can you see where I'm going with this yet, Mortiss?

I'm suggesting that it won't be long before people start leaving too many people in a zone or whatever the hell, and there will be conflicting reports of what actually happened (he was afk by accident - I swear!) and there's not going to be anyone who can reasonably sort through such a situation. Things will descend into chaos like they did before and you will just see a shitload of training, stolen pulls, and general douchebaggery.

Mortiss I really don't mean to be rude, but your posts are all garnish and no meat. Let's hear a real suggestion from you that isn't a rotation or just some vague desire to improve the raiding scene. Either that or you should probably shut up with your stupid white knighting.

Its the guilds and the players involved responsibility to not turn it into a bunch of rule lawyers argue stuff by the letter. When your guild is involved, of course, all that matters is the fine print. That's why no one likes you guys - most people are for the "intent" not the "as written" that I know you would champion around like a toolbox.

I didn't raid back in those days, but for people who did (getsome perhaps?) did TMO do most of the rule lawyering or was it something all parties were involved in? Since starting on this server our guild has had to run fraps pretty much 24/7 and watch whatever TMO is doing at all times because they try some of the sleeziest shit I've ever seen a raiding guild do.

How many times has Sentenza been suspended for training? He an officer? Oh.

Zeelot talks about how he likes griefing and training people too. Chest put it best: "This is why we can't have nice things."

Excuse the blatant typos.

getsome
Whatever the exact circumstances, your guild eventually disintigrated and RMTed their way to another server where they met a similar fate with much more rapidity. And characters from your guild are still to this day getting banned (and screwing over their present owners) because of the people you all held in such high regard.

Go on with your bad self, getsome.

I was on vacation both times. I don't condone or condemn rmt. I really don't care. My toons including my portion of the guild bank have never had any pp outflows. But I know the guys who sold the most. Tmo bought the most by far. Had to be pretty obvious when you had random clerics showing up with vibrating guants and donal bps. I thought Tmo would last longer. IB kicked ass for around for 3 years and change. Tmo only been top dogs for a year and change.

Portsche
posts like this = why i hate drama of end game... TMO should be banned for this shit though if flawless was there and rdy... but what do i know i dont raid .. i dont care
You don't know what you're talking about:

yea what he said ... gratz guys
Pretty much exactly what he said...

[Wed Mar 06 19:07:27 2013] Liukang tells you, 'what yall doin in feerrott?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:08:24 2013] Liukang tells you, 'just lemme know if CT is up.. I dont want my guild gettin DT'd over and over again'
[Wed Mar 06 19:08:51 2013] You told Liukang, 'draco, move out the way, train inc'
[Wed Mar 06 19:09:42 2013] Liukang tells you, 'k cool'
[Wed Mar 06 19:10:45 2013] Liukang tells you, 'what it dropped?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:11:17 2013] You told Liukang, 'we'll kill the train, don't agro a bunch of crap'
[Wed Mar 06 19:12:53 2013] Liukang tells you, 'let us know if anything rottin :)'
[Wed Mar 06 19:13:15 2013] Liukang tells you, 'what dropped?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:15:03 2013] You told Liukang, 'junk'
[Wed Mar 06 19:15:39 2013] You told Liukang, 'Shiverback-hide Gloves here somewhere'
[Wed Mar 06 19:16:53 2013] Liukang tells you, 'did yous guys go to Hate to kill something?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:17:04 2013] Liukang tells you, 'oh.. this is stabbyjoe btw'
[Wed Mar 06 19:17:13 2013] Liukang tells you, 'forgot what guy i was on'
[Wed Mar 06 19:17:26 2013] You told Liukang, 'figured. liu knows better than to ask me i think'

FV obviously noticed something going on, and a friend of mine (playing Liukang at this time) sent me a tell asking what. I told him, they stayed out of the way, we cleaned up what adds we had for them, told them what loot was rotting, and left. Both guilds were happy.

All of you fucktards like the little bitch OP on a troll account who don't know what you're talking about can piss off.

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 12:26 AM
You don't know what you're talking about:

Pretty much exactly what he said...

[Wed Mar 06 19:07:27 2013] Liukang tells you, 'what yall doin in feerrott?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:08:24 2013] Liukang tells you, 'just lemme know if CT is up.. I dont want my guild gettin DT'd over and over again'
[Wed Mar 06 19:08:51 2013] You told Liukang, 'draco, move out the way, train inc'
[Wed Mar 06 19:09:42 2013] Liukang tells you, 'k cool'
[Wed Mar 06 19:10:45 2013] Liukang tells you, 'what it dropped?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:11:17 2013] You told Liukang, 'we'll kill the train, don't agro a bunch of crap'
[Wed Mar 06 19:12:53 2013] Liukang tells you, 'let us know if anything rottin :)'
[Wed Mar 06 19:13:15 2013] Liukang tells you, 'what dropped?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:15:03 2013] You told Liukang, 'junk'
[Wed Mar 06 19:15:39 2013] You told Liukang, 'Shiverback-hide Gloves here somewhere'
[Wed Mar 06 19:16:53 2013] Liukang tells you, 'did yous guys go to Hate to kill something?'
[Wed Mar 06 19:17:04 2013] Liukang tells you, 'oh.. this is stabbyjoe btw'
[Wed Mar 06 19:17:13 2013] Liukang tells you, 'forgot what guy i was on'
[Wed Mar 06 19:17:26 2013] You told Liukang, 'figured. liu knows better than to ask me i think'

FV obviously noticed something going on, and a friend of mine (playing Liukang at this time) sent me a tell asking what. I told him, they stayed out of the way, we cleaned up what adds we had for them, told them what loot was rotting, and left. Both guilds were happy.

All of you fucktards like the little bitch OP on a troll account who don't know what you're talking about can piss off.

What was the motivation to kill Draco though? You brag about your VP loot and all the shit you kill - to stop FE? ;)

Don't try to make yourself look good because you gave away loot you don't need. You guys are mad your precious sandbox is threatened - deal with it.

getsome
03-07-2013, 12:33 AM
What was the motivation to kill Draco though? You brag about your VP loot and all the shit you kill - to stop FE? ;).

BCG. Every guild will always have one slack ass, less than average attendance raider who needs a bcg. Sucks but true. Bis belt for casters til dain.

Knightt
03-07-2013, 12:37 AM
reading.... and reading..... reading.... still not understand what the point of all this is ? draco was up we was in fear 10 mins before TMO we knew draco was up our thing was ... if we got it we got it . if we didnt oh well keep on fear like we planed

Quickfingers
03-07-2013, 12:46 AM
BCG. Every guild will always have one slack ass, less than average attendance raider who needs a bcg. Sucks but true. Bis belt for casters til dain.

more like second alts.

Ravager
03-07-2013, 12:49 AM

You guys only agree to rotations when you want to take a break from the game? Why not just not play at all? Or did you want free pixels while you were "off"?

Lorraine
03-07-2013, 12:50 AM
maybe you should try having your leadership send our leadership a tell instead of just bitching about it in RnF

Every time I've seen you guys actually try to "work together" you come out of left field with some ridiculous bullshit ideas like rotations disguised by complex rules that basically will put you on even footing with us with little to no effort. All for the sake of FV, right!

Jeremy come THE FUCK on, man. Let's just call a cat a fucking cat. Why beat around the bush anyway?

Remember the Ragefire agreement? Where pretty much the entire server came on board to actualy decide on something?
Where Xeli (officer) participated and agreed on at that time, for your guilds behalf as chosen by Zeelot. Only to have a bunch of your clerics who didn't feel like "waiting" park themselves in the lair right off the bat, along with a bunch of pets stationed on top of the Zordac spawn point. The general douchebaggery that followed suit?

Agreement to what? When even when you (the leadership) agree, you can't control the mob you're leading. When Zeelot refuses to aknowledge ANYTHING his guild does when he's not around. Let's not start talking about Sentenza either..

"IB beat us to the first cleric epics, we needz em too, to compete in the raid scene, you all motherfuckers should wait till we feel like we got our quota of them" fliptable.gif ---- That basically sums it up.

getsome
03-07-2013, 12:57 AM
"IB beat us to the first cleric epics, we needz em too, to compete in the raid scene, you all motherfuckers should wait till we feel like we got our quota of them" fliptable.gif ---- That basically sums it up.

http://wiki.project1999.org/File:P99Server1stClericEpic.jpg

http://wiki.project1999.org/images/P99Server1stClericEpic.jpg

Boilon
03-07-2013, 01:00 AM
man I read to about page 6 and realized this was spinning in to MORE FE vs TMO shit. Man this crap is worse than 4chan but somehow it's good enough to make me read it....

feel bad for FV though.

getsome
03-07-2013, 01:05 AM
CAme home drunk. Spoke my peace. Good night p99!

Autotune
03-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Jeremy come THE FUCK on, man. Let's just call a cat a fucking cat. Why beat around the bush anyway?

Remember the Ragefire agreement? Where pretty much the entire server came on board to actualy decide on something?
Where Xeli (officer) participated and agreed on at that time, for your guilds behalf as chosen by Zeelot. Only to have a bunch of your clerics who didn't feel like "waiting" park themselves in the lair right off the bat, along with a bunch of pets stationed on top of the Zordac spawn point. The general douchebaggery that followed suit?

Agreement to what? When even when you (the leadership) agree, you can't control the mob you're leading. When Zeelot refuses to aknowledge ANYTHING his guild does when he's not around. Let's not start talking about Sentenza either..

That was about VD and nothing else. TMO and IB already had their cleric epics worked out.

Xeli made a stupid deal and in the end TMO upheld it.

Unlike other guilds, the deals TMO has made they've stuck with.

Thana8088
03-07-2013, 04:24 AM

Hey, fuck you. :(

Tippett
03-07-2013, 04:34 AM
send me weed in mail

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 05:06 AM
reading.... and reading..... reading.... still not understand what the point of all this is ? draco was up we was in fear 10 mins before TMO we knew draco was up our thing was ... if we got it we got it . if we didnt oh well keep on fear like we planed

Now that the dust has settled a bit I would like to say I admire your determination. Keep working on it and maybe shit like this won't happen to your guild in the future. As long as you learn, right? Best way to look at it.

contemptor
03-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Ricky: "Yeah, but-- Okay, but, if you won, how, how am I gonna win?"
Cal: "Yeah."
Ricky: "Think about it."
Cal: "No, I was thinking about..."
Ricky: "I mean, it's not like you're finishing 18th."
Cal: "Nothing wrong with silver."
Ricky: "Nothing wrong with silver at all."
Cal: "I'm just kidding you, man. I don't wanna win. I'll just bury it down inside."
Ricky: "Bury it deep down in there, and never bring it up again."

Peekae
03-07-2013, 08:38 AM

To be fair I'm pretty sure we had just zoned in. In feerrot for 20 mins maybe but I took a 5min afk outside portal before break in and came back to a zergfest.

Snackies
03-07-2013, 08:40 AM
WTS Withered Totem of Widdershins

Tarigin
03-07-2013, 10:00 AM
man I read to about page 6 and realized this was spinning in to MORE FE vs TMO shit. Man this crap is worse than 4chan but somehow it's good enough to make me read it....

feel bad for FV though.
+1

White Ranger
03-07-2013, 11:43 AM
We do it to combat IB who became VD who became FE, that's it. Once that cancer is gone we can start our new server initiatives, but until then everyone else will have to suffer.

bluejam
03-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I can't speak for TMO, but my guild would have gladly given FV an attempt if TMO would agree to this as well.
So unless TMO agrees to this "policy" you'll continue to mimic their behaviour (if they're involved in a race ofc). Interesting...

Why not team-up with said "low-tier" guild and go for said target together instead of just racing TMO by yourself?

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 09:21 PM
So unless TMO agrees to this "policy" you'll continue to mimic their behaviour (if they're involved in a race ofc). Interesting...

Why not team-up with said "low-tier" guild and go for said target together instead of just racing TMO by yourself?

Because we aren't here to hold people's hands. If you want to raid though and you're making an effort, I don't see why my guild wouldn't welcome you into the scene as long as you weren't a bunch of douchebags. We did it FC/BDA/Divinity/etc. and yes there have been some incidents where we didn't handle things the best, but we also make amends when we can.

You're just being sensational now - no one is entitled to anything anywhere in life, Everquest included. Working together != hand holding. Hope that clears that up.

bluejam
03-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Almost seems too tedious to explore, but anyway:

Are you really, REALLY convinced you can make TMO stop pulling off their asshattery by playing by the same rules? Or are you just unavoidably becoming part of the issue? Regardless of intent or by accident, the little guy will be in the way and harmed at some level (*).

Humor me though. Let's assume you make TMO ragequit like IB did (lawl), which frankly will never happen because they harbour too many basement dwellers with nothing better to do. What's the plan? Go carebear with a server-wide rotation after owning the competition and being able to monopolize as you please? I doubt it. People are weak. In order to pull that off, the majority of members has to share this mentality. I wonder if after countless months of poopsocking, endless tracking hours and dealing with trains, killstealing, DA stalling and random GM decisions people won't feel like they're "entitled" to the raiding content - to pick up the fortune cookie wisdom.
The same FE players that preach this in theory altruistic goal are the same ones (from what I can gather) who were lucky enough to pretty much attain BiS status in TR/IB (or close to it) even though they didn't agree with the guild's overall etiquette towards outsiders. I'm not saying we've had any malignant tendencies towards anyone who deserved it (TMO), but look above (*). Also if you're being hated on by anyone at a raidable level and your efforts to clear up your name are in vain you'll stop giving a fuck at some point. No comments just made the tin foils grow thicker though. But I digress.
The only ones currently benefitting from this holy war against TMO are the (hardcore) members or DKP hoarders of FE. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that. Just pondering about your longterm motives. Judging from your leadership circle / recruitment base (again, as far as I can assess), it almost appears to boil down to "whatever gets the job done". Although that's highly subjective coming from a non-member, I do have my personal experiences / encounters to fall back on regarding this matter and I'm not the only one. Let's leave it at that.
Anyway, if this shitfest is actually cleared up at some point in the near future and FE reaches its goal (whatever that may be), kudos to you!

Fazlazen
03-09-2013, 10:43 AM

The problem with any type of rotation is the unusually high number of players in the poopsocking guilds. Under rotation, guilds don't need those huge numbers, save for a few hours where it is harder to mobilize 25 people (25 people can kill anything in kunark).

If we were to set up a rotation, then we could make TMO1, TMO2, TMO3, FE1, FE2, FE3, etc. Who gets to be in TMO team 1?

It doesn't make much sense...

Fazlazen
03-09-2013, 10:49 AM
IB kicked ass for around for 3 years and change. Tmo only been top dogs for a year and change.

Gotta account DA also when you talk about TMO's success. When I joined DA, it was not rare for us to sweep every major targets. IB had many ups and downs and had to merge a few times to survive.

Loly Taa
03-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Every FE knows damn well that given the opportunity they would do the exact same thing we did. Any of them that pretend that they'd give the server a fair shake are delusional or lying to themselves.

There are a fair amount of ex TR/IB in FE, do you honestly think the ass whoopin' we gave them changed their minds at all about how to treat the rest of the server?

Of course not.

If all of a sudden tomorrow TMO dropped off the face of the earth the server would revert back to IB rule. (As in, they'll literally destroy the nodrops so noone else can have them, and oh look how big our guildbank is (You can't forget that IB is the original guildbank dickswingers))

I'll bet ya one thing though, FE will play this "We'll be the nice guys this time!" game until they actually get a chance to be the bad guys again; Which is all they truly ever wanted anyways.

Signal
03-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Please..Like FE is any different than TMO. You can't condemn what they do and then do the exact same things and try to pass it off as their fault as to the reason you are doing it. I was up in Hate awhile back when Full Circle was there camping Maestro area and Inny popped. Their guild ran up to engage Inny and you guys zoned into the zone and one of your players who logged in at Inny's area proceeded to(accidental or intentional who knows ?) train their raid with mobs from Inny's area and forced them to stop and kill them while you guys ran on by and killed Inny.

Where was their shot at Inny then ? TMO was not in zone at the time and Full Circle was clearly going to engage him first without the train caused by one of your members. Heck one of their players had already taken the first DT from Inny when the train by 1 of your players hit their guild. Now I am not saying what you did was wrong or right... You also didn't see their guild on the forums complaining about it or making a 20 page thread about it. It is to the individual perspective of each person on raiding to decide that.. But do not come to us trying to pretend you want to give other people a shot at mobs when no one but FE and FC were in hate at the time and this happened. I am not saying anything bad about FE the raid scene on P1999 has been cutthroat for a long time... But do not pretend there haven't been situations where another guild was in position for a kill and your guild didn't overrun them for that kill.

Loly Taa
03-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Please..Like FE is any different than TMO. You can't condemn what they do and then do the exact same things and try to pass it off as their fault as to the reason you are doing it. I was up in Hate awhile back when Full Circle was there camping Maestro area and Inny popped. Their guild ran up to engage Inny and you guys zoned into the zone and one of your players who logged in at Inny's area proceeded to(accidental or intentional who knows ?) train their raid with mobs from Inny's area and forced them to stop and kill them while you guys ran on by and killed Inny.

Where was their shot at Inny then ? TMO was not in zone at the time and Full Circle was clearly going to engage him first without the train caused by one of your members. Heck one of their players had already taken the first DT from Inny when the train by 1 of your players hit their guild. Now I am not saying what you did was wrong or right... You also didn't see their guild on the forums complaining about it or making a 20 page thread about it. It is to the individual perspective of each person on raiding to decide that.. But do not come to us trying to pretend you want to give other people a shot at mobs when no one but FE and FC were in hate at the time and this happened. I am not saying anything bad about FE the raid scene on P1999 has been cutthroat for a long time... But do not pretend there haven't been situations where another guild was in position for a kill and your guild didn't overrun them for that kill.

FE contains some of the same people that did pretty much the exact same thing to TMO when we were nothing.

It's us or them, is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence?

Frogie305
03-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Who Got the Kill?

Tasslehofp99
03-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Who Got the Kill?

rofl