PDA

View Full Version : Quickfingers (TMOFFICER) gets logged by GM and subsequently get banned for MQ

Hurley
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
or something

Rhambuk
03-06-2013, 09:25 PM
New guides doing work?

Quickfingers
03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
but but...I just slayed Draco

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 09:52 PM
but but...I just slayed Draco

Man, you guys really showed Flawless Victory who was boss in there. Good job on the kill!

Quickfingers
03-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Man, you guys really showed Flawless Victory who was boss in there. Good job on the kill!

We actually gave the loot to them.

quido
03-06-2013, 09:59 PM
"I brought 30 people to do the same thing but lost this time, so I'm going to white knight on behalf of FV."

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 10:13 PM
We actually gave the loot to them.

"I brought 30 people to do the same thing but lost this time, so I'm going to white knight on behalf of FV."

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:14 PM
We tried to work with you guys in the past. You were adamant about not working with us. Here's some quotes:

lol, like that guild will ever see an actual raid target...

Actually I think he was saying you havent deserved many of the kills you have rcv'd due to FTE rules... not that you wouldnt deserve them in the future. I think in essence he is saying whine less and perform better

Explain to me how awesome a rotation would be across 600+ raiders.

I always have honest conversation.

I think competition even at the miserable state it is in is far more fun than a rotation. Fair? What does fair have to do with anything. Anyways ya it is most definitely fair. I'd prefer repops of some sort semi often maybe twice a month or once a month.

However, the solution is and has always been Velious. Kunark was designed to last 6 months... and that was when everyone was new.

After careful consideration, the raid rotation idea has been denied. Furthermore, I need to give forceful entry some credit for doing what it takes to compete on P99. Heres to them gaining more members and developing into a solid 2nd option for raiding on the server.

If a player made rotation is ever put in place, I will come back and reunite all the badasses from IB+TMO+DA+Whoever else and we will destroy your rainbows and unicorns.

So do yourself a favor, stop wishing upon stars and all that fairy dust.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:15 PM
That's why we were rushing there: to beat you. If you weren't on this server, we would have given FV an attempt. Your stance shows in your quotes, why deny it? Cause you look bad?

Hey, you guys said it - not me. ;)

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:17 PM
That's why we were rushing there: to beat you. If you weren't on this server, we would have given FV an attempt. Your stance shows in your quotes, why deny it? Cause you look bad?

No, you were rushing there to try and get a bcg. Your guild is undergeared, underleveled and undertalented (by your guild's own words).

It's okay. We know what you really want.

However, you using the same lines TMO did when they shut down VD is hilarious.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:19 PM
No, you were rushing there to try and get a bcg. Your guild is undergeared, underleveled and undertalented (by your guild's own words).

It's okay. We know what you really want.

However, you using the same lines TMO did when they shut down VD is hilarious.

Post some quotes of us not wanting to work with the rest of the server? Oh, you can't? Weird...must be a bug with the forums.

Notice how I use data to back up what I say but you just keep spewing bullshit from your cum vortex?

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 10:20 PM

That's why TMO was rushing there: to beat FE. If you weren't on this server, we would have given FV an attempt.

They will just have to settle for the loot. FE would have surely gobbled up the loot.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:20 PM
That's why TMO was rushing there: to beat FE. If you weren't on this server, we would have given FV an attempt.

They will just have to settle for the loot. FE would have surely gobbled up the loot.

So why all the anti-rotation and anti-working together stances on the forums and in-game? Change of heart?

;)

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
So why all the anti-rotation and anti-working together stances on the forums and in-game? Change of heart?

;)

Working together has always happened. Rotations are just dumb. TMO has consistently allowed lower guilds attempts on Inny/Fay/Draco/Kunark dragons. This has been demonstrated multiple times by our Actions. All FE has is words. FE has never allowed someone else to get an attempt in.
Whatchoo got?

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Working together has always happened. Rotations are just dumb. TMO has consistently allowed lower guilds attempts on Inny/Fay/Draco/Kunark dragons. This has been demonstrated multiple times by our Actions. All FE has is words. FE has never allowed someone else to get an attempt in.
Whatchoo got?

I'll use your favorite words: "Prove it."

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 10:29 PM

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Post some quotes of us not wanting to work with the rest of the server? Oh, you can't? Weird...must be a bug with the forums.

Notice how I use data to back up what I say but you just keep spewing bullshit from your cum vortex?

Oh, FE is now looking to set up a rotation? Please tell me more about the works your guild has been putting in lately with the other guilds to set this up.

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 10:32 PM

Usually I am too lazy but here are a few examples.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73838&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73327&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72501&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71477&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70630&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70253&highlight=endangered

arsenalpow
03-06-2013, 10:34 PM
We actually gave the loot to them because it wasn't a BCG.

Fixed it.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Usually I am too lazy but here are a few examples.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73838&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73327&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72501&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71477&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70630&highlight=endangered

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70253&highlight=endangered

Almost an entire year ago and judging the months on the post dates, looks like it didn't last long either. Congrats on being nice for 2 months though, you're such server heroes, haha.

quido
03-06-2013, 10:53 PM
You really want a full-on server-wide rotation, Mortiss? Because I sure don't. I personally wouldn't cry over kunark outdoor dragons being rotated or something, but I think I'd come to miss the experience. Rotations are boring. I have raided under a GM-imposed rotation here that was beautifully upheld, and you know what? It was fucking stupid.

I've heard a lot of people over the years say they want to work together, but unfortunately when it comes to actually trying to work together, in most instances it has ended in a stalemate because people show up with ridiculous demands. I wish that people could actually come up with some reasonable ideas, something that isn't a complete overhaul of the current system. Something like "First Talendor next month is off limits to all guilds that have solo killed him before," would have a much better chance of success, in my opinion. Rinse and repeat with something else. Nobody is trying to deny anybody some sort of enjoyment. The blatant fact of the matter is a single Kunark server presents a relative scarcity - there are too many people. And a guild can kill Talendor or Draco or whatever once or twice - get the experience - but in the end nobody (no guild, I mean) is ever going to get as many kills and as much loot as they would like. If people want to have shots at these mobs at their own speed or whatever, they should figure out something that doesn't impede too much on the habits of the hardcore element here. I think you might be surprised at how receptive the leaders of our guilds would be if some smaller guilds just said "hey we'd just like to get an attempt on Talendor - any chance you'll agree to give us 40 min if the other guys agree too?" And maybe they wouldn't because they fear it would inhibit the goals or momentum or whatever they have going at the moment, but I personally would embrace such an opportunity in most instances if the other guys would too.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 10:57 PM
You really want a full-on server-wide rotation, Mortiss? Because I sure don't. I personally wouldn't cry over kunark outdoor dragons being rotated or something, but I think I'd come to miss the experience. Rotations are boring. I have raided under a GM-imposed rotation here that was beautifully upheld, and you know what? It was fucking stupid.

I've heard a lot of people over the years say they want to work together, but unfortunately when it comes to actually trying to work together, in most instances it has ended in a stalemate because people show up with ridiculous demands. I wish that people could actually come up with some reasonable ideas, something that isn't a complete overhaul of the current system. Something like "First Talendor next month is off limits to all guilds that have solo killed him before," would have a much better chance of success, in my opinion. Rinse and repeat with something else. Nobody is trying to deny anybody some sort of enjoyment. The blatant fact of the matter is a single Kunark server presents a relative scarcity - there are too many people. And a guild can kill Talendor or Draco or whatever once or twice - get the experience - but in the end nobody (no guild, I mean) is ever going to get as many kills and as much loot as they would like. If people want to have shots at these mobs at their own speed or whatever, they should figure out something that doesn't impede too much on the habits of the hardcore element here. I think you might be surprised at how receptive the leaders of our guilds would be if some smaller guilds just said "hey we'd just like to get an attempt on Talendor - any chance you'll agree to give us 40 min if the other guys agree too?" And maybe they wouldn't because they fear it would inhibit the goals or momentum or whatever they have going at the moment, but I personally would embrace such an opportunity in most instances if the other guys would too.

No, I would just like guilds to have a shot at a raid mob if it popped and they were tracking it or whatever. I'm not saying it stays up forever uncontested until some guild randomly finds it, but if a guild wants to make an attempt, I'd let them make an attempt at it. If they wipe, next guild goes, etc.

I could elaborate more on this if you want, but I think people misunderstand my guild when we say we want rotations. Plus, the animosity between us and TMO was brought on by you guys not us, those quotes more than prove this as well as your GM's stance on issues. He loves griefing, he even admitted it himself.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:00 PM
So what is it you want, Mortiss? Be specific.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:01 PM
To take RnF as any serious means of communication between guilds is idiotic, btw.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:04 PM
So what is it you want, Mortiss? Be specific.

Ok I'll make a hypothetical situation to best illustrate my point:

1. 3 guilds are tracking Trakanon: BDA, FE, and TMO.
2. Prior to the mob spawning, these three guilds tracking talk about who would get FTE if the mob were to pop.
3. The guild granted FTE rights would be allowed to pull and attempt the first Trakanon. If they wipe, the next guild goes.
4. Whichever guild kills Trakanon will go last next time he spawns.
5. Everyone gets to progress, no one's progress is halted, everyone is happy.

You could add in stipulations too like X amount of time until you can pull (to prevent stalling with insufficient numbers) or a plethora of other caveats and rules. This is a really rough draft, but I think its a step in the right direction.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:07 PM
This is what I'm talking about: that suggestion is ludicrous. If I need to spell it out for you, I will.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:10 PM
This is what I'm talking about: that suggestion is ludicrous. If I need to spell it out for you, I will.

Go on.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:13 PM
What you are suggesting is rotation that is active whenever anyone feels like tracking anything. Need I go on further?

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:14 PM
What you are suggesting is rotation that is active whenever anyone feels like tracking anything. Need I go on further?

You're ignoring the rules/additional bits part and the fact that its a rough draft.

So yeah, continue on.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Again, this is what I'm talking about. You propose a system that in itself is ludicrous but then leave it open to additional undefined stipulations. Let's see you define some stipulations that make it agreeable to everyone and actually a better place for players. This isn't working together - this is stupid. And probably futile. If you honestly want to have a chance at actually helping out the smaller guilds here, you should think along the lines of what I already suggested. And you should get your leadership behind it too. I doubt that they would agree to much of anything right now.

Cmon Mortiss, let's see you make some real change here! I mock you, sir, but I am genuinely behind an amount of altruistic cooperation =)

Autotune
03-06-2013, 11:25 PM
No socking raid forces within aggro range

No socking raid forces in zones

No sitting on spawn points for FTE

Guilds allowed 1 Tracker in the zone (no bullshit with untagged trackers or suffer raid suspensions)

Guilds allowed to bring in players to buff and camp out

Guilds not allowed to sit players in a zone for more than 10 minutes. Get your buffs and log out or log out and wait for your buffer to come available for buffs.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Trak
- Must be killed in Lair
- Jugg camping must be done outside locked door if a guild also wants to attempt trakanon during his window

quido
03-06-2013, 11:27 PM
So how long before it becomes a "prove it" situation like with the 15 man rule, with people encroaching on the limits and claiming that one side was over/undermanned/whateverthefuck?

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 11:30 PM
So how long before it becomes a "prove it" situation like with the 15 man rule, with people encroaching on the limits and claiming that one side was over/undermanned/whateverthefuck?

No one said anything about a 15 man rule. Man, you're reaching harder than Alarti right now, its kinda funny.

quido
03-06-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm talking about situations where people press the limits and it gets put on us to provide evidence of what actually happened - that much should be clear, moran.

Maybe you've never heard of it, but there was once this thing called the 15-man rule that the GMs didn't feel like actually having to enforce themselves. So they left it up to us to provide evidence of who actually had and maintained a force of 15 people on a spawn. Unfortunately the GMs still were forced to sort through a bunch of conflicting screenshots and frapses, and the system basically crumbled (not soon enough) because it was retarded and nobody wanted to deal with it.

So can you see where I'm going with this yet, Mortiss?

I'm suggesting that it won't be long before people start leaving too many people in a zone or whatever the hell, and there will be conflicting reports of what actually happened (he was afk by accident - I swear!) and there's not going to be anyone who can reasonably sort through such a situation. Things will descend into chaos like they did before and you will just see a shitload of training, stolen pulls, and general douchebaggery.

Mortiss I really don't mean to be rude, but your posts are all garnish and no meat. Let's hear a real suggestion from you that isn't a rotation or just some vague desire to improve the raiding scene. Either that or you should probably shut up with your stupid white knighting.

Quickfingers
03-06-2013, 11:50 PM
This thread is TERRIBLE

quido
03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
shut up moran

getsome
03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Tmo and fe should be inside vp and never leave. Would solve the problems for everyone.

I been bound in sf outside vp for a year. Great spot.

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm talking about situations where people press the limits and it gets put on us to provide evidence of what actually happened - that much should be clear, moran.

Maybe you've never heard of it, but there was once this thing called the 15-man rule that the GMs didn't feel like actually having to enforce themselves. So they left it up to us to provide evidence of who actually had and maintained a force of 15 people on a spawn. Unfortunately the GMs still were forced to sort through a bunch of conflicting screenshots and frapses, and the system basically crumbled (not soon enough) because it was retarded and nobody wanted to deal with it.

I'm suggesting that it won't be long before people start leaving too many people in a zone or whatever the hell, and there will be conflicting reports of what actually happened (he was afk by accident - I swear!) and there's not going to be anyone who can reasonably sort through such a situation. Things will descend into chaos like they did before and you will just see a shitload of training, stolen pulls, and general douchebaggery.

Mortiss I really don't mean to be rude, but your posts are all garnish and no meat. Let's hear a real suggestion from you that isn't a rotation or just some vague desire to improve the raiding scene. Either that or you should probably shut up with your stupid white knighting.

Its the guilds and the players involved responsibility to not turn it into a bunch of rule lawyers argue stuff by the letter. When your guild is involved, of course, all that matters is the fine print. That's why no one likes you guys - most people are for the "intent" not the "as written" that I know you would champion around like a toolbox.

I didn't raid back in those days, but for people who did (getsome perhaps?) did TMO do most of the rule lawyering or was it something all parties were involved in? Since starting on this server our guild has had to run fraps pretty much 24/7 and watch whatever TMO is doing at all times because they try some of the sleeziest shit I've ever seen a raiding guild do.

How many times has Sentenza been suspended for training? He an officer? Oh.

Zeelot talks about how he likes griefing and training people too. Chest put it best: "This is why we can't have nice things."

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 12:22 AM

Its the guilds and the players involved responsibility to not turn it into a bunch of rule lawyers argue stuff by the letter. When your guild is involved, of course, all that matters is the fine print. That's why no one likes you guys - most people are for the "intent" not the "as written" that I know you would champion around like a toolbox.

I didn't raid back in those days, but for people who did (getsome perhaps?) did TMO do most of the rule lawyering or was it something all parties were involved in? Since starting on this server our guild has had to run fraps pretty much 24/7 and watch whatever TMO is doing at all times because they try some of the sleeziest shit I've ever seen a raiding guild do.

How many times has Sentenza been suspended for training? He an officer? Oh.

Zeelot talks about how he likes griefing and training people too. Chest put it best: "This is why we can't have nice things."

Excuse the blatant typos.

contemptor
03-07-2013, 12:26 AM

Guilds allowed 1 Tracker in the zone (no bullshit with untagged trackers or suffer raid suspensions)

Guilds not allowed to sit players in a zone for more than 10 minutes. Get your buffs and log out or log out and wait for your buffer to come available for buffs.
Can socking include not camping 20-30 chars out at spawn points as well then?

somnia
03-07-2013, 12:26 AM
http://cdn04.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/25/330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

contemptor
03-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Otherwise, you either sock, or you play alts while other people are forced to sock, little difference from a non FE/TMO perspective.

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Can socking include not camping 20-30 chars out at spawn points as well then?

In my opinion, no. If you want to be a raiding guild and want the kill that badly, you'll commit to killing it, whatever the server dictates that'll take.

That's just my opinion though.

Tenlaar
03-07-2013, 12:31 AM
By golly, that sounds just like something the TMO people would say! But that's not right. You're the good guys, aren't you?

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 12:31 AM
By golly, that sounds just like something the TMO people would say! But that's not right. You're the good guys, aren't you?

Elaborate.

Alarti0001
03-07-2013, 03:05 AM
Elaborate.

Deviate.

quido
03-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Castrate

Rhambuk
03-07-2013, 03:39 AM
Celebrate, good times come on!

finalgrunt
03-07-2013, 03:45 AM
3 months: rotation.
3 months: full competition.
Repeat.

Chances are a sane competition would emerge from this, instead of full zerg mode.

Rekrul
03-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Elaborate.

He's calling you a hypocrite, though I thought that was obvious. I'm probably missing something because I don't pay attention to this shit, but it would seem logical that if you were ever against poopsocking, batphones, 24/7 gaming neckbeard multi-chins, ect then saying:

If you want to be a raiding guild and want the kill that badly, you'll commit to killing it, whatever the server dictates that'll take.

Is 100% retarded or naive, considering you want to be raiding guild, and that's what it takes. Maybe you were never against the aforementioned, idk, just seems a logical response.

Mortiiss
03-07-2013, 04:49 AM
He's calling you a hypocrite, though I thought that was obvious. I'm probably missing something because I don't pay attention to this shit, but it would seem logical that if you were ever against poopsocking, batphones, 24/7 gaming neckbeard multi-chins, ect then saying:

Is 100% retarded or naive, considering you want to be raiding guild, and that's what it takes. Maybe you were never against the aforementioned, idk, just seems a logical response.

Its mainly the FTE fight I have issue with. I don't like poopsocking, but its going to happen sometimes. Batphones are part of the raiding scene too...there has to be some kind of race. You'll never have a server where mobs just stay up and no one kills them. All I'm proposing is that for guilds that would like to enter that tier of raiding have a chance, because currently there is absolutely no chance unless you're in FE or TMO.

I fail to see how this makes me a hypocrite? That's why I want him to elaborate. Sound points, though.

Godefroi
03-07-2013, 05:27 AM
QF's banned on the forum and suspended in game ?

http://wfiles.brothersoft.com/j/jack-nicholson_160251-1920x1200.jpg

Clark
03-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Whatchoo got?

Since when spin doctor rofl

Clark
03-07-2013, 05:40 AM

What planet are you from? How the hell would that shit ever be enforced man.

finalgrunt
03-07-2013, 06:23 AM
3 months rotation
3 months full competition, which can also help to know if some guilds must be added / dropped to/from rotation.

Repeat.

After few cycles, I bet you competition will be the best you can achieve on this server.

baramur
03-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Alarti you got that 100k yet, been 3 weeks.

baramur
03-07-2013, 07:21 AM
Since when spin doctor rofl

Really cause I remember Fe giving divinity hand of maestro once officers found out divinity was on maestro spawn and Fe still went up. Another time I remember taken there and Fe wished them luck and left. I never remember tmo doing anything besides training and over running.

Tasslehofp99
03-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Really cause I remember Fe giving divinity hand of maestro once officers found out divinity was on maestro spawn and Fe still went up. Another time I remember taken there and Fe wished them luck and left. I never remember tmo doing anything besides training and over running.

/thread gg

Alarti0001
03-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Alarti you got that 100k yet, been 3 weeks.

Rogean invalidated my bet.

Ask Mortiiss

Nerosys
03-07-2013, 09:38 AM
These threads are boring someone post some titties or something.

baramur
03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=Alarti0001;877210]Rogean invalidated my bet.

So you mean you have no intention of keeping your word...ok got it.

Alarti0001
03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Alarti0001;877210]Rogean invalidated my bet.

So you mean you have no intention of keeping your word...ok got it.

No No he said since the decision was made prior to the bet it invalidates the bet. Or some BS.... ask Mortiiss

baramur
03-08-2013, 05:00 AM
So your word is not with shit , got it. Another tmo lie, guess even you have no honor. A man of his word huh.

Loly Taa
03-09-2013, 01:27 AM
lolwut? QF has never been an officer.

Kagatob
03-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Its mainly the FTE fight I have issue with.
At least someone on this goddamn server has their eyes open to the actual cause of all of these problems.
3 months rotation
3 months full competition, which can also help to know if some guilds must be added / dropped to/from rotation.

Repeat.

After few cycles, I bet you competition will be the best you can achieve on this server.

3 months is pretty steep, I'd say every other month.