PDA

View Full Version : Total Annihilation of FE in VP!

Ldsk-DD
03-05-2013, 09:21 AM
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/Ldsk/TA.jpg

It is not a good idea trying to fight my Dragon when I am taking it for a walk, sadly over 23 FE got slaughtered like sheep.

Better luck next time guys!

Darkdeath Zombie - The Mystical Order
Ldsk
Officer of Special Ops

http://s1067.beta.photobucket.com/user/Ldsk/media/TA.jpg.html

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
But it was Silverwing, one of the easiest dragons in VP.

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Lol Darkdeath taking credit for FE who wiped on SW.

Too bad I snagged your train off you and Lance and ran around with it to give the boys a window ;)

Good one pal, try again.

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Lol Darkdeath taking credit for FE who wiped on SW.

Too bad I snagged your train off you and Lance and ran around with it to give the boys a window ;)

Good one pal, try again.

Wait you mean... we don't have to train you for FE to wipe on one of the easiest targets in SW?

Cecily
03-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Dodged that bullet. Ty employment!

maverixdamighty
03-05-2013, 09:38 AM
people who had to have gm intervention to get their first uncontested vp kills now talking trash about people wiping in vp...amazing!

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 09:39 AM
people who had to have gm intervention to get their first uncontested vp kills now talking trash about people wiping in vp...amazing!

Lol..... ^^ uniformed idiot

zel
03-05-2013, 09:39 AM
******** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pmh7IwJsuJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Autotune
03-05-2013, 09:41 AM
IB4 TMO's large wipe to silverwing is brought up.

Cecily
03-05-2013, 09:46 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pmh7IwJsuJs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pmh7IwJsuJs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

zel
03-05-2013, 09:49 AM
^ I suck at HTML

zel
03-05-2013, 09:52 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pmh7IwJsuJs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pmh7IwJsuJs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

For page 2!

maverixdamighty
03-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Lol..... ^^ uniformed idiot

oh so you didn't have uncontested vp runs to learn? gotcha.

p.s. so much for being a man of your word. confirmed troll.

Cecily
03-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Kinda want it in my sig. Video is hilarious.

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 09:57 AM
oh so you didn't have uncontested vp runs to learn? gotcha.

p.s. so much for being a man of your word. confirmed troll.

Old VP, is different then new VP. Isnt FE raiding VP on Morell Thule anyways? Hypocrite much?

maverixdamighty
03-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Old VP, is different then new VP. Isnt FE raiding VP on Morell Thule anyways? Hypocrite much?

ya because a few people learning the layout of the zone is similar to a whole guild getting uncontested vp runs...you are getting worse by the day.

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Wait you mean... we don't have to train you for FE to wipe on one of the easiest targets in SW?

Yup.

Lemme explain this to you boy :

DD/King/Lance were training, we were playing and shit.

Then Lance actually got close so I trained all the shit away and we had a window for SW Single + 1 x racnar , took him to 50% as our dps was getting eaten by the racnar lol.

We are satisfied, thank you lads for training us at counter training !

<3

Autotune
03-05-2013, 10:09 AM
ya because a few people learning the layout of the zone is similar to a whole guild getting uncontested vp runs...you are getting worse by the day.

also the only guild to kill dragons contested in vp back then.

Now if you guys were talking about TR/IB, who only killed uncontested dragons in VP during their stay, you might have something.

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 10:10 AM

You were talking about learning..... which you can do in Morell Thule.

Do you jump from topic to topic as the ground you stand on crumbles away?

maverixdamighty
03-05-2013, 10:13 AM

Do you jump from topic to topic as the ground you stand on crumbles away?

why waste time on a server with an entire guild when we can learn here? did you guys attempt SW first time with 20ish people? Didn't think so.

Jenni D
03-05-2013, 10:14 AM
wats Morrel Thule

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 10:15 AM

We learned a lot of things today. Everytime we learn.

Until we eventually lock it down.

Don't be mad, everyone enjoys training in VP but you Alarti lol.

Today was a good attempt , GG FE !

Haters, you can carry on :D

Cecily
03-05-2013, 10:16 AM

Oh god how did this get in here I am not good with computers.

47shadesofgay
03-05-2013, 10:18 AM

This was amazing, however I think only the last minute or so was really needed.

Raavak
03-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I remember wiping to SW during an IB/TMO truce period, with IB watching on. Now THAT was embarrassing. But I actually blame it on the truce and no one taking the raid seriously.

I give FE credit for making a first attempt anyway.

Cecily
03-05-2013, 10:32 AM
2nd I think, but who really expects us to get a raid target ever?

47shadesofgay
03-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I remember wiping to SW during an IB/TMO truce period, with IB watching on. Now THAT was embarrassing. But I actually blame it on the truce and no one taking the raid seriously.
I give FE credit for making a first attempt anyway.

lol

Autotune
03-05-2013, 11:09 AM
lol

it's true really.

everyone was like, it's just silverwing

and then everyone was like

we're wiping to silverwing... infront of IB

I laughed so hard.

Rhambuk
03-05-2013, 11:30 AM
vp keyed war wants in on VP funs!

Don't care about loot/drama.

have experience in zone, know layout know mob encounters.

Just wanna tag along for fun vp times!!

Tumdumm
03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
u bluebies r cute

Ldsk-DD
03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Visceral you tell lies trying to save face lol, thats not a good idea with me!! - SW + 1 racnar was my doing, not letting you steal my glory with these lies you tell. Your own member gave me credit even for killing you all!

Yup.

Lemme explain this to you boy :

DD/King/Lance were training, we were playing and shit.

Then Lance actually got close so I trained all the shit away and we had a window for SW Single + 1 x racnar , took him to 50% as our dps was getting eaten by the racnar lol.

We are satisfied, thank you lads for training us at counter training !

<3

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/Ldsk/VisLiez.jpg

Nirgon
03-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Keys should be body bound, I keep saying it.

Shit is so unclassic I.... I.... oh Jesus I gotta lay down.

Yapas
03-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Visceral you tell lies trying to save face lol, thats not a good idea with me!! - SW + 1 racnar was my doing, not letting you steal my glory with these lies you tell. Your own member gave me credit even for killing you all!

If you lived in Middle East Visc, you should already have your tongue cut !( on this case all your fingers !) LIAR

Nirgon
03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Oh yeah, cap resists at 255. All the "lol wtf is this dragon here" will still be steam rolled but at least a heal or two will occasionally be cast.

Then... we can start talking about invis pulling not being welcomed here.

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 01:18 PM

You pulled SW + 1x racnar, we engaged it (what do you think we were there for ? lol )

try again !

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
If you lived in Middle East Visc, you should already have your tongue cut !( on this case all your fingers !) LIAR

Nice comparison, you'd wear a burka and would get beaten by your husband ;)

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 01:24 PM
training with no pvp is kinda gay.

although send me a pm when you try those dragons again FE, I have two keyed DPS and some tmo cleric info.

quido
03-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Just what FE wants I'm sure, to team up with the biggest cheating RMTing faggot on this project.

falkun
03-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Yapas so outclassed here on RNF. Almost as bad as Knix and Nietche. TMO's backup contingent of forum warriors just can't compete.

nilbog
03-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Keys should be body bound, I keep saying it.

Shit is so unclassic I.... I.... oh Jesus I gotta lay down.

July 19, 2000 7:00 am
*Keyed Dungeons*

Furthermore, when your character
dies, keys for Charasis, Sebilis, and Veeshan's Peak, will no longer
remain with your corpse, but will instead return with your character to
its bind point. We made this change to reduce the difficulty and
corpse-loss potential of these zones, and eliminate the need to do the
key quests multiple times.

uh huh.

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Yapas so outclassed here on RNF. Almost as bad as Knix and Nietche. TMO's backup contingent of forum warriors just can't compete.

BDA only exists in RnF. Sad to see you go. Soon you will be a distant memory.

zel
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
IIRC ST keys weren't body bound at the beginning of Velious, weird.

Rhambuk
03-05-2013, 01:43 PM
That was the best part about vp, hearing of top end raiders having epics rot on corpses in VP becuase it was just that hard...

Rhambuk
03-05-2013, 01:43 PM
would get rid of a lot of plat, damn my cof fungi and epic rotted...oh well time to buy a new one!

Servellious
03-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Wait did he just SS our dragged corpses from silverwing? Desperate much

Tumdumm
03-05-2013, 01:51 PM
meet me in the arena!!
do these greaves make my thighs look fat??

Picks
03-05-2013, 01:57 PM
who is BDA?

falkun
03-05-2013, 01:57 PM
TMO only exists in RnF. Sad to see you go. Soon you will be a distant memory.

ftfy

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Just what FE wants I'm sure, to team up with the biggest cheating RMTing faggot on this project.

Is nigmo AKA finalzodiacx AKA zeelot's protege still in your guild? theres your RMT'er.

I find it funny that when I got my shit jacked up by "durison" it all ended up on Nigmo's character that Zeelot had access to. Thats what you get for trusting TMO's leadership with your informations. Be warned. TMO's full of RMT'ers.

quido
03-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah he probably was the one to get you banned too eh?

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Is nigmo AKA finalzodiacx AKA zeelot's protege still in your guild? theres your RMT'er.

I find it funny that when I got my shit jacked up by "durison" it all ended up on Nigmo's character that Zeelot had access to. Thats what you get for trusting TMO's leadership with your informations. Be warned. TMO's full of RMT'ers.

Gets caught RMTing... says it was others!

Alarti0001
ftfy

Orly? How many vp dragons u kill lately =) I just got my third PD piece !

Godefroi
I wonder why Jeremy hates Nihilum so much.

If you tell me RMT I'm really going to laugh hard.

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 02:02 PM
So whats up with finalzodiac? Tell me a story

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 02:03 PM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qW3kRKJunwA?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qW3kRKJunwA?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

quido
03-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Nizzarr only went to red because we stifled his attempts to plunder and RMT yet another guild bank. He'd probably still be here (or all his accounts would be banned now) if we rolled Dark Ascension style.

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Nizzarr only went to red because we stifled his attempts to plunder and RMT yet another guild bank. He'd probably still be here (or all his accounts would be banned now) if we rolled Dark Ascension style.

CSB.

Blue was horrible, camping characters @ trakanon poop mountain and waking up at 3am to kill a pixelated dragons wasnt my cup of tea.

Red came out, started playing and dominating. Had so much more fun and never tracked and or poopsocked again.

But you can think what you want jeremy, I know you just bought a lot of aluminium stocks.

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 02:17 PM

took you this long?

Phara robes going to alts on the red server, sucks to be you.

OMGWTF420
03-05-2013, 02:19 PM
nobody cares, this tmo/fe pissing contest is getting old

quido
03-05-2013, 02:20 PM
If only you'd been smart enough in DA to start charging members for alt loot to cover your RMT tracks...

OMGWTF420
03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
at least when you guys were going at it with IB the threads were entertaining, these days its just the same regurgitated shit over and over and over and over again

"u bad!"
"no u bad"
"no u"
"u train"
"no u train"
"but you cheated"
"but you did too"
"but youre fat"
"no youre fat"

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 02:25 PM
If only you'd been smart enough in DA to start charging members for alt loot to cover your RMT tracks...

Real question here is what you guys are doing with the 300k+ you guys sell your shit for.

My guild on red gets around with 50k a month. Kill as much if not more shit than your guild.

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 02:26 PM

Jeremy is still mad I defaulted a pre-nerf fungi staff to a necromancer over his shaman.

Get fucked Quido.

OMGWTF420
03-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Real question here is what you guys are doing with the 300k+ you guys sell your shit for.

they are donating it to charity, aka the "zeelots kids gotta eat" fund

chaching!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 02:29 PM
took you this long?

How much RMT do those alts bid on your items?

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:30 PM
lol this thread pretty funny

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 02:37 PM
took you this long?

Alarti has a robe, they go to alts on blue too fyi.

Scowlie
03-05-2013, 02:40 PM
TMO can't really say anything considering they zone into uncontested VP with 50+. :rolleyes:

This was my fault, I wasn't expecting the pull and I was supposed to eat Silverwing's charm. If I didn't mess that up, we would have killed him. Either way, not bad for a single attempt and just grabbing the players that were online at the time.

I have to admit, it was funny watching TMO players desperately charge into the zone and keep killing themselves trying to stop us.

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 02:43 PM
TMO can't really say anything considering they zone into uncontested VP with 50+. :rolleyes:

This was my fault, I wasn't expecting the pull and I was supposed to eat Silverwing's charm. If I didn't mess that up, we would have killed him. Either way, not bad for a single attempt and just grabbing the players that were online at the time.

I have to admit, it was funny watching TMO players desperately charge into the zone and keep killing themselves trying to stop us.

Actually we killed this contested Silverwing with 21 or 23.

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Nizzarr's guild > TmO

wow that sig lol.

quido
03-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Jeremy is still mad I defaulted a pre-nerf fungi staff to a necromancer over his shaman.

Get fucked Quido.

Just one piece in the "Nizzarr is a scumbag" puzzle. You'll get what's coming to you, bitch.

47shadesofgay
03-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Actually we killed this contested Silverwing with 21 or 23.

A screengrab from the video posted earlier in the thread.

At least 28 TMO are counted and numbered, including a number of corpses, and a few more TMO who are off the screen such as Fauss. TMO had, conservatively, 30+ people for this fight. If I had to guess I would put that number around 35 +/- 3

You're cute when you squirm.

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 02:59 PM
A screengrab from the video posted earlier in the thread.

At least 28 TMO are counted and numbered, including a number of corpses, and a few more TMO who are off the screen such as Fauss. TMO had, conservatively, 30+ people for this fight. If I had to guess I would put that number around 35 +/- 3

You're cute when you squirm.

I am having trouble locating your date.

Raavak
03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
took you this long?

I don't get this. No one plays on Red. There is no raid guild competition. Its not much different than making my own emu server and dominating it with a handful of friends. You're comparing apples to oranges.

47shadesofgay
03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
I guess that was an old video someone posted?

This place is really gay and you're all living in the past I guess.

CARRY ON WITH THE NAME CALLING AND WHAT NOTS.

Tiggles
03-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Fantastic attempt on Silverwing FE, you guys are making headway and I hope you keep up the attempts!

When does CT go back in window again?

Shinko
03-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Imba falls at sleep when tanking silver wing girlfriend rages and Shinko almost late to work sigh Shinko can do 3 am dragons anymore poor shinko

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 03:59 PM
I don't get this. No one plays on Red. There is no raid guild competition. Its not much different than making my own emu server and dominating it with a handful of friends. You're comparing apples to oranges.

we have 1/5 of your population, thats no one? And youre telling me tmo wasnt dominating your server for the best part of the last year? Didnt know domination was different from server to server. I silence my competition on the red server by owning them in pvp when they attempt something, you silence yours with your socks full of shit and a hundred sheeple ready to log in at 4am on weekdays to kill pixelated dragons in a 13 years game.

Yea I agree, playing on blue seems really retarded. not sure why anyone put themselves tru this experience. I'm glad they make it so you gotta poopsock more -- finally a good change in the raid scene.

Zenlina
03-05-2013, 05:16 PM
CSB.

Blue was horrible, camping characters @ trakanon poop mountain and waking up at 3am to kill a pixelated dragons wasnt my cup of tea.

Red came out, started playing and dominating. Had so much more fun and never tracked and or poopsocked again.

But you can think what you want jeremy, I know you just bought a lot of aluminium stocks.

Dude if you not playing on blue no more gimme your stuffs...

Cochonou
03-05-2013, 06:21 PM

Good girl, here is your chocolate !
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/17/article-0-168D14E8000005DC-891_634x422.jpg

Nirgon
03-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Exploits raid content in classic.

Months of uncontested wide open server with 100% xp bonus for Kunark.

So good at EQ.

Mortiiss
03-05-2013, 08:38 PM
It was a good attempt.

We'll be back in there to try more targets, too. Keep talking shit - I love every word of it.

Trax
03-05-2013, 10:36 PM
it's true really.

everyone was like, it's just silverwing

and then everyone was like

we're wiping to silverwing... infront of IB

I laughed so hard.

http://www.inglouriousbasterds.org/news/2012_01_17/swtmofail.jpg

Alarti0001
03-05-2013, 10:46 PM
http://www.inglouriousbasterds.org/news/2012_01_17/swtmofail.jpg

So many ppl who dont play anymore :( I miss arkenius

Tanthallas
03-06-2013, 12:20 AM
So many ppl who dont play anymore :( I miss arkenius

So many more than 22 people....

Servellious
03-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Cant speak for the rest of my guild but last night was really fun. Never ever got to step foot in VP let alone engage a dragon, the practice is much needed as a lot of us don't have any experience in vp. Time to get more trak teeth to bring a larger kill/train force.

Hailto
03-06-2013, 04:19 AM
But it was Silverwing, one of the easiest dragons in VP.

Didn't you guys wipe to trakanon recently?

Godefroi
03-06-2013, 04:39 AM
Didn't you guys wipe to trakanon recently?

Forgive Alarti...he is looking for anything to troll us :

Let's troll about gore...erm nm

Let's troll about CT, draco...erm nm

Let's troll about Fay, inny , sev , Trakanon , VS...erm nm

HEY ! Let's troll about FE being a grieving guild in VP...erm nm

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! Let's troll about FE wiping to a VP dragon when making an attempt ;)

When FE will be killing phara dar, our robes of the azure sky will be uglier than theirs, because...........BECAUSE !

quido
03-06-2013, 04:44 AM
Grats FE Guild Mascot on epic

bouncerr 2.0
03-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Grats FE Guild Mascot on epic

Kingore
03-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Back to the topic at hand, can you guys stay out of VP at 4am? I got like 4 hours of sleep because we were called to VP :(.

Tanthallas
03-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Get used to it

Tanthallas
03-06-2013, 10:10 AM
http://www.dealgenius.com/2-rolls-firefly-duct-tape-glows-in-the-dark.html

Necessary for late night VP.

Mortiiss
03-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Back to the topic at hand, can you guys stay out of VP at 4am? I got like 4 hours of sleep because we were called to VP :(.

No. :)

Trollcake
03-06-2013, 01:43 PM
NOTICE:

BOUNCERR ITT

FAGGOT ALERT!

Please secure all character info.

Autotune
03-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Total Annihilation of FE in VP!

Get used to it

okay.

bouncerr 2.0
03-06-2013, 02:41 PM
NOTICE:

BOUNCERR ITT

FAGGOT ALERT!

Please secure all character info.

u mad as fuck bro

Servellious
03-06-2013, 02:58 PM

Lmao admits to getting half the amount of sleep he normally should in order to grief. That's Tmo for you people

quido
03-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm sure no one on your end woke up to try and kill it, too.

47shadesofgay
03-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Nobody on their end complained about it in this thread.

Nirgon
03-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Only bad thing about zerg guilds... takes a while for loot to get around.

Taking CT? You've sounded an alarm and definitely built some morale for your gang.

Taking a PD? Then they will be mad.

Training them out of VP and killing everything? That's when you are looking at a shot at the throne.

OMGWTF420
03-06-2013, 04:26 PM

Get used to it

dont you assholes have better shit to be doing at 4am... like i dunno, sleeping?? seriously wtf is wrong with you people? arent we adults? what do you tell your grandma, friends, or classmates you do with your time??

"hey bob, what did you do last night?"

"oh i poopsocked till about 4am until we had an FTE dispute with TMO, its all good tho i think that BCG will go to our necro, its a good thing we got that batphone off in time"

"wut?"

Alarti0001
03-06-2013, 05:12 PM
dont you assholes have better shit to be doing at 4am... like i dunno, sleeping?? seriously wtf is wrong with you people? arent we adults? what do you tell your grandma, friends, or classmates you do with your time??

"hey bob, what did you do last night?"

"oh i poopsocked till about 4am until we had an FTE dispute with TMO, its all good tho i think that BCG will go to our necro, its a good thing we got that batphone off in time"

"wut?"

I heard something about a nekro selling a BCG hmmm