PDA

View Full Version : GM Event Ideas for our dear staff (halflings involved).

Godefroi
03-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Bazu the Hero is too shy to introduce his "Halfling Race" idea, so here it is gents :

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK-IIsEXucY?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK-IIsEXucY?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Teams of 6 level 1 halflings, race from Rivervale to Freeport.

First team to arrive gets to roll on one guise of the deceiver for their mains.

Other ideas pals ?

Kagatob
03-05-2013, 06:34 AM
I like this, only they should find some way to force everyone to run through the middle of Kith at night on the way since the zone out of RV and the entrance to WC allow you to wall hug with no loss in time.

Autotune
03-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I'd rather see a massive hide and seek game.

no movement speed buffs
melee to tag players
only 1 safe base

make everyone play lvl 1 wood elf warriors
the base has to be in the open
hide skill is okay to use
3-5 people would start as being "it" (chosen by /random at the start)
the ones hiding must be out of los of the base at the start of seek mode
during the countdown GMs could blind or port the seekers out so they can't see where players run off to.
right before seek mode starts GMs could port in/unblind the seekers
After being tagged you are out until the end of the round and must announce you being tagged and wait up top in wood city.

At the end of a round, seekers would join the hiders who made it to the base to roll for loot. After, seekers would be immune to being "it" again and the hiders would roll off to be "it".

Rounds could last 10-15mins and after a few rounds you could tally the scores up for best hider to make it to the base and best seeker with number of tags.

Prizes could be tier'd

1) Prize for best seeker/hider (Grand) [could also have everyone but the top seeker/hider roll for a grand prize just for playing]
2) Prize awarded to seekers + hiders who made it to base and /random (great)
3) Prize awarded for participants (food/fireworks)

Could prob use some tweaks, but meh.

Autotune
03-05-2013, 08:44 AM
could probably do it with halfling warriors too.

Cecily
03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
I'd like a hide and seek corpse dragging event in PoF for rogues.

Kagatob
03-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Couldn't view the vid till I got home. /rofl

Rhambuk
03-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Div has done a few in guild gnome races, sure we cant award guises..but the point is for fun right?

No ones stopping you guys from taking a night off socking and organizing one for yourself, maybe reward dkp? or the winner gets his choice of next loot drop.

You don't need to rely on gm's to make things more interesting )
and i know a ton of low level players would love this, and you guys must have loads of no longer dropping items in game.

you could do this yourself, reward a manastone or something.

Just throwin it out there

Nirgon
03-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Should have just done the classic events during the time line and researched it up.

applesauce25r624
03-05-2013, 11:26 PM
I like this, only they should find some way to force everyone to run through the middle of Kith at night on the way since the zone out of RV and the entrance to WC allow you to wall hug with no loss in time.

x2

kith at night = halfling late night snack time

bluejam
03-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Every participant rolls a halfling.

All the halflings are permanently death-touched.

The end.

Norathorr
03-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Not heard that music in years:)