PDA

View Full Version : Level 60 TMO Bard being bind camped by level 1 red players in West Freeport

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 01:54 AM
RIP Llaile

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 01:55 AM
ya that person was a moran lawl

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 01:56 AM
guy kept taking rez'es and getting killed over and over

Llaile
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
I'd accept more if I didn't keep disconnecting.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
lol would not make it past lvl 10 on red confirmed

Acillatem
03-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Threads like this only confirm why after 5+ awesome years on Tallon Zek, I chose to stay on blue.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 07:19 AM
you were a lvl 60 bard bind camped by lvl 1's on live? confirm or deny

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Threads like this only confirm why after 5+ awesome years on Tallon Zek, I chose to stay on blue.

I was extremely disappointed by the pixels I saw on display from TMO members in the east commons tunnel. It's my understanding the reason one sits at a raid mob spawn for seventy six hours forsaking food, sex, human contact, is to acquire great pixels that one can then display to others afk in ec tunnel and compare with others how many times they were inspected. Yet I saw items like moonstone rings, regular sapphire necklaces, braided cinch cords and other shit items on TMO toons with /played rivaling George Bush golf trips. Our third alts in nihilum have BCG's and crowns of rile that were achieved with no poop socking and 25 man raids. These loots are then not displayed AFK but rather over dead corpses of other players.

When I log in I know ill get to play the game, i.e. actually engage raid mobs and experience content on a set schedule. Velious will be particularly exciting as we progress through the content and relive the experience. It's refreshing knowing every man on our raid is essential to victory and that the pixels being achieved are going to people who the majority of have been in the guild for over a year together. How one plays here to kill a mob in two seconds and find out after if they had FE after a three day poopsocking fest to see who gets to give loot to people who will be long gone two months later ill never know. Must be fun for the majority of you who will never get to actually raid velious, an expansion predicated on raiding.

I understand that eq PVP is imbalanced, not perfect, etc etc, but I love the feeling that with the right group of friends I can log on and do anything in the game I want on my schedule. I want to farm seb bugs and someone's there? We can force them out. You're the guy who was forced out? Find people to help you or go to a different spawn. On red, everything is in your control. It's the opposite on blue where two man box machines hold down desirable camps for days on end. Want to farm a fungi? Too bad, nothing you can do about it. Want that epic piece? Sorry get in line. No thanks.

Atennu
03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
I was extremely disappointed by the pixels I saw on display from TMO members in the east commons tunnel. It's my understanding the reason one sits at a raid mob spawn for seventy six hours forsaking food, sex, human contact, is to acquire great pixels that one can then display to others afk in ec tunnel and compare with others how many times they were inspected. Yet I saw items like moonstone rings, regular sapphire necklaces, braided cinch cords and other shit items on TMO toons with /played rivaling George Bush golf trips. Our third alts in nihilum have BCG's and crowns of rile that were achieved with no poop socking and 25 man raids. These loots are then not displayed AFK but rather over dead corpses of other players. Guess I'm confused!

I like this guy

Autotune
03-05-2013, 08:50 AM
I was extremely disappointed by the pixels I saw on display from TMO members in the east commons tunnel. It's my understanding the reason one sits at a raid mob spawn for seventy six hours forsaking food, sex, human contact, is to acquire great pixels that one can then display to others afk in ec tunnel and compare with others how many times they were inspected. Yet I saw items like moonstone rings, regular sapphire necklaces, braided cinch cords and other shit items on TMO toons with /played rivaling George Bush golf trips. Our third alts in nihilum have BCG's and crowns of rile that were achieved with no poop socking and 25 man raids. These loots are then not displayed AFK but rather over dead corpses of other players.

When I log in I know ill get to play the game, i.e. actually engage raid mobs and experience content on a set schedule. Velious will be particularly exciting as we progress through the content and relive the experience. It's refreshing knowing every man on our raid is essential to victory and that the pixels being achieved are going to people who the majority of have been in the guild for over a year together. How one plays here to kill a mob in two seconds and find out after if they had FE after a three day poopsocking fest to see who gets to give loot to people who will be long gone two months later ill never know. Must be fun for the majority of you who will never get to actually raid velious, an expansion predicated on raiding.

I understand that eq PVP is imbalanced, not perfect, etc etc, but I love the feeling that with the right group of friends I can log on and do anything in the game I want on my schedule. I want to farm seb bugs and someone's there? We can force them out. You're the guy who was forced out? Find people to help you or go to a different spawn. On red, everything is in your control. It's the opposite on blue where two man box machines hold down desirable camps for days on end. Want to farm a fungi? Too bad, nothing you can do about it. Want that epic piece? Sorry get in line. No thanks.

eq pvp is imbalanced and red is now imbalanced in the raid scene. Literally worst idea ever for any guild to want to start up and try to raid on red.

Would be a huge waste of time to reroll on red unless you had a massive army or you joined the massive army at the top.

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 08:55 AM
You can join red and actually get to experience content the way it was intended, not afk for hours on end for the mob to die in less than one AE and figure out after who gets the loot. All it takes is one guild sick of not being able to have a set schedule for raids to say they're sick of it and reroll red together. It would take a month tops of poop sock to be all 55+ and competing for raid spawns. Note competing, not AFKing. The individual imbalances of EQ PVP can be minimized by coordination in large scale PVP. If a guild here would take their bat phone coordination and apply it to mass PVP they would be surprised at the results. Assisting raid leaders in PVP is not rocket science.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 08:57 AM
HB laying the truth on these bluebies. rather die in pvp for raid mobs than sit on a spawn for 72 hours hoping to get FTE lawl

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Even if you lose at least you're playing the game, and then you can pack your bags and move to a different raid mob or camp. The only reason there's no other competition on red is because the opposition has zero organization and raid coordination, not because eq PVP is unfair.

porigromus
03-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Is not the PvP server using some custom code added for PvP? I would rather play on a server thriving to be classic as possible and maybe with teams or level limits on who can attack who.

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:05 AM
I agree, teams would have been nice, but you can already get a similar experience by joining a guild, or better yet, bringing your own guild over. There is a level range in place. I know the forums are awful but truthfully you can level up to 50 pretty much unmolested with the occasional skirmish here and there and most people honor loot and scoot at those levels. Plus if you bring a crew it's even less of an issue. Yes, there are some fags but that's why there's ignore + I guarantee if red pop jumped Rogean would take a serious interest in cracking down on some of the crazies.

skorge
03-05-2013, 09:17 AM
P99 red = worst in-game and forum community ever. Yes PVP is nice and fun, and the staff did a great job at offering a red server. Community there, not so much.

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Disclaimer: skorge is a faggot who would spam guild chat and ooc with unwatchable videos he made on you tube in an attempt to make ad dollars while trying to trade lockets of escape (hundreds in circulation on red) for cloaks of flames (top shelf red item).

Autotune
03-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Even if you lose at least you're playing the game, and then you can pack your bags and move to a different raid mob or camp. The only reason there's no other competition on red is because the opposition has zero organization and raid coordination, not because eq PVP is unfair.

Ha, your guild is extremely stacked on Red. It is a guild death sentence to reroll on Red.

First a blue guild would lose a number of members who just don't like pvp and would rather skip it, then they would lose members who don't want to deal with the red player base, then after all that and they started leveling they would drop to xp rates and griefing. Finally when they made it into end game raiding and start getting stomped by alts with vp gear and epics, they'll just die out as a guild.

You, however, already know this and just want to see the red pop increase for a few months and also finally have someone to kill for your pixels.

Again, rerolling on red as a guild is suicide unless you have a massive army (about the server's population @ prime time)

Smedy
03-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Heartbrand, visit a psychologist pal, shit's getting scary

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:25 AM
In PVP most people wear resist jewelry, skeans, etc., all easily obtainable. One of the best classes, rogue, has the easiest epic. Wizards are godly and you need zero gear. Even tstaff, the best item on the server, is obtainable solo. 75hp from a crown of rile isn't saving you when you're fighting a better organized team who assist correctly and pell their target. Fuck, battles can be won with golem wands, an item obtainable by a level 35 Mage box. It takes one day played with PL to hit 50. Druid, shaman, enchanter boxes can be had for blue plat. The jump is no where as hard as you make it out to be.

Lemons
03-05-2013, 09:27 AM
noone listen to heartbrand, he is fat in real life. also one of those stars on the neck kinda guys, forgot the term? starts with a J ends with a RAT

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:28 AM

You used to be so witty on vztz with hilarious videos and your rexx stuff. You even made an awesome three minute promotional video for the server and bombed boards with it to get pop. Now you just rely on tried and tired RL attacks and boring one liners. Step up your game pal we want the old smedy back with the in game shit.

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:29 AM
noone listen to heartbrand, he is fat in real life. also one of those stars on the neck kinda guys, forgot the term? starts with a J ends with a RAT

Agatha pal do me a favor, if I ever get a star on my neck I want you personally be the one to put me out of my misery. Will you do that for me pal?

Lemons
03-05-2013, 09:30 AM
ill march you to the camps myself sir.

Autotune
03-05-2013, 09:31 AM
In PVP most people wear resist jewelry, skeans, etc., all easily obtainable. One of the best classes, rogue, has the easiest epic. Wizards are godly and you need zero gear. Even tstaff, the best item on the server, is obtainable solo. 75hp from a crown of rile isn't saving you when you're fighting a better organized team who assist correctly and pell their target. Fuck, battles can be won with golem wands, an item obtainable by a level 35 Mage box. It takes one day played with PL to hit 50. Druid, shaman, enchanter boxes can be had for blue plat. The jump is no where as hard as you make it out to be.

Are you trying to say all your advantages as a guild aren't advantages and won't discourage people?

notsureifsrs.jpg

"I like climbing hills and just generally relaxing, but no one wants to die on Everest bro."

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Of course they're advantages, but my point is they are no where near as steep as you make them out to be and can be easily overcame with proper organization and easily obtainable items. This isn't end game velious with people rolling around with 100hp every slot items and primal weaps.

Autotune
03-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Of course they're advantages, but my point is they are no where near as steep as you make them out to be and can be easily overcame with proper organization and easily obtainable items. This isn't end game velious with people rolling around with 100hp every slot items and primal weaps.

Yeah, no one will quit because someone is repeatedly teabaggin their corpse with their fancy gear.

You talk as if those same things used to overcome your obvious advantages won't already be employed by the same people with obvious advantages.

Lemons
03-05-2013, 09:40 AM
when you mean proper organization, you mean adding 20-30 people to our roster right?

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Yeah, no one will quit because someone is repeatedly teabaggin their corpse with their fancy gear.

You talk as if those same things used to overcome your obvious advantages won't already be employed by the same people with obvious advantages.

Not sure if trolling at this point but ill make one last good will effort and be done with it as my coffee is near consumed. First off if a guild came over they'd have blue plat to obtain boxes with that could farm items in empty zones like Sebilis. They could buy resist gear etc off forums. Yes, you might have to actually PVP over tranix, the horror, and might lose some of those battles. Second, you'd be surprised how helpful people are to newbs on red. Yes the forums are AWFUL but in game is not like that with the exception of three to four people who can be ignored. Finally, yes, there would be some dirt naps along the way but you simply loot up and switch camps and presumably if you bring a crew well then there's always that strength in numbers thingamajig.

Swish
03-05-2013, 11:01 AM
you can level up to 50 pretty much unmolested with the occasional skirmish here and there and most people honor loot and scoot at those levels.

Add in the occasional appearance by someone that's highly twinked, full of resist gear and etc etc...you're not winning those fights, and you'll be /ooc fodder for the next minute.

If you can deal with high level player's alts logging on to kill you for fun once in a while, you'll be fine. Also the XP bonus was nerfed, population sadly in decline again.

xarzzardorn
03-05-2013, 01:14 PM
eq pvp is awful

Splorf22
03-05-2013, 01:22 PM
here is my experience on red:

1. There are very few players. Usually there will be ~1 group 20-30.

2. Because of this there is no pvp at the lower levels; everyone is very nice to each other because really there is no reason to compete when there are 10x as many mobs as anyone could need.

3. If you do PVP, it will be against a Flowers twink with an OOR healing druid

4. Global OOC is a constant stream of retarded trash talking; basically RNF only constant and worse because it involves pvp deaths

5. High-level players are generally pretty willing to help out because they want more players.

No clue howthings change from 25->50+

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 01:43 PM
I hooked you up the best I could, how is it treating you so far? The payoff on red is 46+

skorge
03-05-2013, 01:51 PM
here is my experience on red:

1. There are very few players. Usually there will be ~1 group 20-30.

2. Because of this there is no pvp at the lower levels; everyone is very nice to each other because really there is no reason to compete when there are 10x as many mobs as anyone could need.

3. If you do PVP, it will be against a Flowers twink with an OOR healing druid

4. Global OOC is a constant stream of retarded trash talking; basically RNF only constant and worse because it involves pvp deaths

5. High-level players are generally pretty willing to help out because they want more players.

No clue howthings change from 25->50+

One of the things missing on Red is an economy - you can forget about trying to obtain higher-end items via bartering unless you are in the top guild, Nihilum...this is how it was 2 months ago when i quit Red. I am not sure if it has changed since I left, but this is how it was.

Nihilum, in general, would horde all the high-end loot and place it on the market for ridiculous amounts, and then when YOU try to sell items, such as a NoS, all they do is complain about how much x is (see Heartbrand's comment on page 2 about the locket of escape).

Heartbrand, and many of Nihilum are totally clueless on the value of items and think they can control/bully the entire market. For example, Him and several other Nihilum members told me I would never sell NoS's for what I was asking. Guess what, they were all sold a long time ago for the amount I wanted, an amount that I thought was fair. So, in a nutshell, if you don't mind playing on a server where the economy will be your enemy, then give Red a try.

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 01:52 PM
skorge was laughed off of red for being dum. don't be dum and red will be fine.

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
My experience on red was pretty bad and goes something like this,

1. Make a Druid ,get to level 35 have xp shut off, which was one of the main reasons I came there to nearly solo as close to 60 as I could.

2. Get to level 37 with only charm and port spells from level 34 , try to make money off ports and in two days find one person who needs a port.

3. This person was Tune , he gave me 9pp.

4. Continue xping in OT and have Tune ask you to help him find Eldrig(SP) the old spawn point in Skyfire to reap rewards, 30mins later he has to leave.... no rewards.

5. Quit red until XP comes back cause everything was horrible execpt the XP.

quido
03-05-2013, 02:10 PM

lol

Lemons
03-05-2013, 02:10 PM
yea tune is p gewby

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:11 PM
lol if you cant make in on red as a druid you probably cant make it anywhere (including RL)

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 02:12 PM
lol

9pp for a port is fine I don,t mind sometimes people don't have a lot on a pvp server due to getting coined , It is the 30 minutes with promise of reward and 0 reward that upset me and broke the back of the crappy XP I was diligently trying to get.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:13 PM
9pp says if you made it to 55+ you would app to Nihilum

Rhambuk
03-05-2013, 02:14 PM
are there any other 55+ guilds..

heartbrand
03-05-2013, 02:16 PM
are there any other 55+ guilds..

could say the same about blue ;)

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
9pp says if you made it to 55+ you would app to Nihilum

Ill take you up on that bet samwise , ill get to 60 eventually there. I just started on P99 period jan 15th and with Pop decreasing and random XP nerf I decided to go back to getting 60 first on Blue.

Lildood remember that name cause you are gonna owe me 9pp.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:22 PM
so you quit red (which has a xp bonus) to goto blue (which doesnt have one)

makes sense.

Hitchens
03-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Do I make character on red before or after I am banned from blue for Macroquest?

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 02:30 PM
so you quit red (which has a xp bonus) to goto blue (which doesnt have one)

makes sense.

I quit red cause pop was decreasing, XP was same as blue but I had to solo without even finding a duo partner the whole time, and my main on blue was level 51 or 52 at the time with a few friends playing on Blue including my brother. I had two of them come over and PL'd them in kurns to level 16 XP got nerfed and they wouldn't play here from level 16 with 50 mains on blue soooo I went back to blue with them even though I would have stayed by myself with sick XP. The point here is wanting people to be by themselves for most people requires some incentive besides the great personality on the server felt through OOC.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:33 PM
xp isnt the same as blue...

Waedawen
03-05-2013, 02:36 PM
eq pvp is imbalanced and red is now imbalanced in the raid scene. Literally worst idea ever for any guild to want to start up and try to raid on red.

Would be a huge waste of time to reroll on red unless you had a massive army or you joined the massive army at the top.

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE RIGHT? LOL

DEAR GOD I HOPE I'M GETTING TROLLED BAHAHAHAH

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 02:38 PM
xp isnt the same as blue...

When I quit red it didn't have the 25% back yet.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:42 PM
ya that was a whole 36 hours

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 02:47 PM
And I'm not bitching either I made it with charm and snares , my dot ( not nuke), getting spells like invis in the 20's and was happy about it. But my friends coming over and quiting and just not getting the plat together for spells even with all my port spells that I farmed gargoyle eyes to get just broke the camels back. I didn't give up for a few days either, just wasn't my vision of any version of EQ at all. Sucks being druid not being able to make a Penny on ports for 2-3 days, while spamming a GLOBAL OOC that I will come anywhere and pick you up to port you anywhere and only porting noobs for free to play with there new friends, which I also don't mind. Was no more incentive to play after I couldn't do anything with my ports on an established server.

purist 5.2
03-05-2013, 02:53 PM
red is terrible for well known reasons

the only people who would still defend it are the bottom of the barrel no-lifers like samwise or heartbrand whose entire lives is eq

kprobe
03-05-2013, 03:06 PM
My experience on red was pretty bad and goes something like this,

1. Make a Druid ,get to level 35 have xp shut off, which was one of the main reasons I came there to nearly solo as close to 60 as I could.

2. Get to level 37 with only charm and port spells from level 34 , try to make money off ports and in two days find one person who needs a port.

4. Continue xping in OT and have Tune ask you to help him find Eldrig(SP) the old spawn point in Skyfire to reap rewards, 30mins later he has to leave.... no rewards.

5. Quit red until XP comes back cause everything was horrible execpt the XP.

You need to port people from OT, that's usually where high levels hammer in, and not easily accessible.

I never port anyone for under 100pp, just keep a lazy eye on ooc chat and you will find the ones that need ports.

Also don't trust Nihi, some have been good in the years, but most are pixel obsessed people who can't seem to grasp the bigger picture.

As a druid 34+ you should be able to camp some lower/mid-end items which you can sell if needed too, but red really shines when you have some RL buddies with you.

The coordination difference between red and blue is like the chasm between the edges of the grand canyon. People are just better, because they have to be.

kprobe
03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
red is terrible for well known reasons

the only people who would still defend it are the bottom of the barrel no-lifers like samwise or heartbrand whose entire lives is eq

You can still have fun on it casual style.

I'm still not 60, login less than once a week, and yet still run epic geared Nihi out of Freeport every time.

Make friends, get good, have fun.

Hitchens
03-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Try re-posting this thread here:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Nizzarr
03-05-2013, 04:03 PM
And I'm not bitching either I made it with charm and snares , my dot ( not nuke), getting spells like invis in the 20's and was happy about it. But my friends coming over and quiting and just not getting the plat together for spells even with all my port spells that I farmed gargoyle eyes to get just broke the camels back. I didn't give up for a few days either, just wasn't my vision of any version of EQ at all. Sucks being druid not being able to make a Penny on ports for 2-3 days, while spamming a GLOBAL OOC that I will come anywhere and pick you up to port you anywhere and only porting noobs for free to play with there new friends, which I also don't mind. Was no more incentive to play after I couldn't do anything with my ports on an established server.

log on red ill give you plat, looks like nihilum owes you money.

Splorf22
03-05-2013, 04:04 PM
I hooked you up the best I could, how is it treating you so far? The payoff on red is 46+

Waiting for a few friends to play together. Going to keep putzing along and see if I can't get some low-level pvp going too.

Kilbur
03-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Love the part about tune tipping 9pp for a port... 100% shadiest person I've ever seen in an online game.. On a side note... Anyone seriously new to red and run into probs like no spell money?? Find kilbur I will help with spells.. No reason to quit over spell money come on now.. Very tempted to provide a pair of Jboots to a new player too... We shall see..

Kilbur
03-05-2013, 04:24 PM
You are lildood? I remember buffing the shit out of you and my brother too in oasis at the docks.. With party/kilbur.. Shoulda threw ya cash too my bad.

Jarlon
03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
You are lildood? I remember buffing the shit out of you and my brother too in oasis at the docks.. With party/kilbur.. Shoulda threw ya cash too my bad

Yeah I am Lildood hehe , Ironlion and you helped me out, Ironlion helped me a ton with gear when he saw me naked in the 20's.

log on red ill give you plat, looks like nihilum owes you money.

Its all good though I don't want handouts which is why you never saw me ask for anything just some work! I know someone has a job for me

Splorf22
03-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Whats really funny about the whole situation is that Red has a great way of competing for raid mobs but no players to compete, while blue has a fucktarded way of competing for raid mobs and 300+ raiders.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Whats really funny about the whole situation is that Red has a great way of competing for raid mobs but no players to compete, while blue has a fucktarded way of competing for raid mobs and 300+ raiders.

a+

Nirgon
03-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Heartbrand these guys do not give anything resembling a fuck about your gear, raid progression or character on red. I've tried to tell you this countless times.

You are scaring us.

Nirgon
03-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Do I make character on red before or after I am banned from blue for Macroquest?

Ask Supreme, Nizz, Rally.

Mortiiss
03-05-2013, 08:49 PM
could say the same about blue ;)

Except not.

Aviann
03-05-2013, 09:20 PM
I thought Red had their own RnF section. Get this trash out of here.

Victorio
03-05-2013, 09:45 PM
My best experience on EQ was SZ (deity based pvp server with no lvl limit on PK, no GMs, xp loss on death, and coin loot) which started fresh during velious. If the red server was remade as that, I'd go there in a heartbeat, as I too can't believe the waiting game that blue servers are.

Lord Metatron
03-05-2013, 09:59 PM

Seriously, it's time to pray to Lord Metatron that he takes away your immersion for good.

Tippett
03-05-2013, 10:22 PM
heartbrand's guild has 84 active members (raided in the past 2 weeks) on a 130 person server.

GL new guys lol

Yun
03-06-2013, 12:52 AM
My best experience on EQ was SZ (deity based pvp server with no lvl limit on PK, no GMs, xp loss on death, and coin loot) which started fresh during velious. If the red server was remade as that, I'd go there in a heartbeat, as I too can't believe the waiting game that blue servers are.

Not to mention legal training of enemy teams.

Doors
03-06-2013, 01:31 AM

This is the push over claiming PVE box raiding scenes are all about competition.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560431_398206030201901_838208285_n.jpg

Hailto
03-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Heartbrand is a massive faggot, something both TMO and FE can agree on.

Jenni D
03-06-2013, 03:36 AM
i cant believe Platlord aka nick coats aka Tune <nihilum> only gave you 9pp for a port

the guy has milliions of plat on various accounts hahaha

OforOppression
03-06-2013, 04:24 AM
I like this guy

until you realize he does the exact same shit on red with the idea that there's the threat of pvp but there really isnt because his guild is the only presence on red

OforOppression
03-06-2013, 04:25 AM
This is the push over claiming PVE box raiding scenes are all about competition.

hey doors, healluns back, you might wanna extend that RMT offer to him dog.

http://i.imgur.com/4iZBIZ2.jpg

quido
03-06-2013, 04:39 AM
So what the hell is actually the deal with Tune? Why this ***** so ice cold? I've encountered him numerous times in game and despite trying to chat him up a few times (in a perfectly friendly manner, quite often), guy has never said a single word to me. Maybe he has to actually manage to get me killed once before speaking with me.

The fuk is your problem Tune? Why you got such a tiny dick bro? Are you really Nick Coats? Because that would make a lot of sense.

Dullah
03-06-2013, 04:53 AM
Sometimes 9pp is all you have on you. Carrying pp on pvp server is bad.

Tune easily one of the friendliest dudes on the box.

Of course he doesn't talk to you Jeremy, you do nothing but bad mouth his guild and pal Nizzar and spout bullshit lies all day.

Jenni D
03-06-2013, 05:05 AM
Tune is a known boxer so he probably doesnt notice you chatting away

quido
03-06-2013, 05:10 AM
I don't dispute badmouthing you guys, but I've not told a single lie. I'm still willing to speak with people who accuse me of RMT, and unlike you guys (well Nizzarr at the very least) I actually am innocent of such atrocities! I wish Tune would at least tell me to fuck off or something so I know he's at least human and not some advanced bot like Necrious.

It seems to me that if you weren't so worried and guilty, you could take it in stride a little better and have some fun with it.