PDA

View Full Version : Armin, looking for guild.

Etorryn
03-05-2013, 01:48 AM
Since the server is down here we go... I'm a 48 monk and I'm looking for a guild now that I am closing in on the 50's, which should be by the end of the week. I have maybe 2-3 people on the server I would consider friends, and have yet to group with any Azrael, Dentist (suspended?), Force (except Gloinz), or Nihilum members that I know of.

I have been on the server since the 28th of January. I'm on every single night after work from 12am-4-5am est, and i'm on quite a bit on my days off on the weekends and on random weekdays I may have off. I have ventrilo, teamspeak, and a twitch channel. If you use something else I can set it up. I am having a hard time finding any groups, and would like to progress. Never played on a pvp server on live, and didn't play on live until Velious was released when I was 14 at the time. I have little classic raid experience. I can take direction and criticism without having my feelings hurt. Looking for a guild that is serious about raiding and progression. I rarely post on the forums, and have no real intention to. Send me a tell in game to Armin.

Tippett
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
only one raid guild on server dude and they constitute about 60% of the population

Etorryn
03-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Guess I worded it wrong. I'm not just looking to jump right into a raiding guild, but play with other players who have the goals of attempting raid targets. I am really looking for people who I can talk with on vent and know when I come on so I have more options other than soloing.

SamwiseRed
03-05-2013, 02:13 AM
best thing to do is join Nihilum if you are casual. this will keep you from being an easy target from the geared out 60s on the server. GL