Rhambuk
03-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Gotta love equality

Lexical
03-03-2013, 04:11 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/loss_for_words.gif

Mortiiss
03-03-2013, 04:31 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-celebrity-pictures-double-standards.jpg

jkfranklin
03-03-2013, 04:44 PM
OP has down syndrome.

Mortiiss
03-03-2013, 05:06 PM
OP has down syndrome.

Thank you! You know, when I make controversial threads and I get insulted I know that my logic is so soul crushing that no one can argue it. Sorry about reality?

Hitchens
03-03-2013, 05:07 PM
0/10

Autotune
03-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Thank you! You know, when I make controversial threads and I get insulted I know that my logic is so soul crushing that no one can argue it. Sorry about reality?

hardly.

Goofier
03-03-2013, 05:40 PM
http://d1.yimg.com/sr/img/4/1de77eb5-7915-376d-ae3b-4b2f498627bd

Gotta look at the bigger picture.
Overall, men win.

Alawen
03-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Yes, white men really get the short straw in this life, don't they? Life is so hard for them. Let's have one massive pity party for the white male in Western society. Everyone else has it so much better. If only you'd been born female, black, physically or mentally handicapped, GLBT, or into third world poverty. It would all be so much better. Poor you.

Autotune
03-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes, white men really get the short straw in this life, don't they? Life is so hard for them. Let's have one massive pity party for the white male in Western society. Everyone else has it so much better. If only you'd been born female, black, physically or mentally handicapped, GLBT, or into third world poverty. It would all be so much better. Poor you.

All better than being a white male.

Lexical
03-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Louis C.K. says it best.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4f9zR5yzY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4f9zR5yzY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

picodefaggo
03-03-2013, 05:55 PM
please tell me more about being a mens rights advocate

Cecily
03-03-2013, 05:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vmhSI3o.jpg

picodefaggo
03-03-2013, 05:56 PM
on second thought i hope the next time u buy a snack at vending machine u accidentally press the wrong button and get raisin glosetes

Ephirith
03-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Just gonna put it out there, when Michael Jordan and his wife divorced she received a $168 million settlement without ever doing a fucking thing of any substantial economic value.

Say what you will about male privilege, it's basically impossible for me to fuck my way into a mansion and a nice car.

Also,

But it’s true: according to our survey, 84% of working women told ForbesWoman and TheBump that staying home to raise children is a financial luxury they aspire to.

What’s more, more than one in three resent their partner for not earning enough to make that dream a reality.

The only kind of ideologue who hates female opt-outs more than a chauvinist is a radical feminist.

Rhambuk
03-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Hey now thats not fair, she worked very hard spending his money all day

Alawen
03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Great example. Poor Michael Jordan. What a fucking rough life he's had. He's homeless now, right?

Ephirith
03-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Great example. Poor Michael Jordan. What a fucking rough life he's had. He's homeless now, right?

What the fuck are you talking about you aspie

Relapse2
03-03-2013, 07:33 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhnUgAaea4M?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhnUgAaea4M?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="340" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mortiiss
03-03-2013, 08:22 PM

Clearly this is the point I was trying to make. Oh wait, no I wasn't.

As a matter of fact, I'm all for women's rights - I think its a great thing just like gay rights, transgender rights, and rights for all! I think everyone should be able to do everything they want to do with their lives as long as it isn't really hurting anyone else in the process.

My point is that, currently, there is a double standard. Are you trying to say there isn't? If so, please elaborate. Thank you!

Cecily
03-03-2013, 08:29 PM
There's pretty oppressive double standards and gender role expectations for whatever side of the fence you're on.

Mortiiss
03-03-2013, 08:54 PM
There's pretty oppressive double standards and gender role expectations for whatever side of the fence you're on.

Most certainly.

sero
03-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Ephirith is probably the least funny, try-hardest poster on this forum.

Splorf22
03-03-2013, 09:07 PM

The problem is that in the efforts of leftists to ignore biology and redistribute wealth from white men to women and minorities, they have substantially reduced the well-being of everyone in general. Unfortunately the French Revolution was a lie; you cannot have both liberty and equality. And when you try to bring up equality by reducing liberty, you screw up the economy.

It's also interesting to note that feminism has made women miserable. Women in the 70s scored higher on the GSS categories for happiness than women today.

OMGWTF420
03-03-2013, 09:19 PM

spoken like a gigantic pussy

Alawen
03-03-2013, 09:20 PM
The problem is that in the efforts of leftists to ignore biology and redistribute wealth from white men to women and minorities, they have substantially reduced the well-being of everyone in general. Unfortunately the French Revolution was a lie; you cannot have both liberty and equality. And when you try to bring up equality by reducing liberty, you screw up the economy.

It's also interesting to note that feminism has made women miserable. Women in the 70s scored higher on the GSS categories for happiness than women today.

Consider reading Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond. Being white is not what gave Europeans economic advantages. A lot more has changed since the 70s than feminism. The most notable is increasing productivity without commensurate compensation, fewer hours with home, family and friends, and increased economic stratification.

This entire thread is outrageously misogynistic and self-absorbed. White males already get the biggest piece of the pie and you're all essentially whining for more.

Alawen
03-03-2013, 09:20 PM
spoken like a gigantic pussy

Do you even ever try to make sense?

purist 5.2
03-03-2013, 09:39 PM

^ This guy admitted in another thread that he was unemployed.

http://i.imgur.com/V7BqnVR.jpg

He has multiple level 60s and plays EQ for probably 14-16 hours a day, and spends most of his time fantasizing about who has the most platinum on p99.

And yet he will still try to lecture you with a straight face about economics and picking yourself up by your bootstraps, as he lives off Mom.

Hitchens
03-03-2013, 09:59 PM
MRAs are the worst. Even when they have reasonable things to say, which sometimes they do, it is lost in the obnoxious posturing.

Relapse2
03-03-2013, 10:03 PM
terrible thread and Alawen probably the worst poster of 2013

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:09 PM
terrible thread and Alawen probably the worst poster of 2013

I apologize for not jumping on the white male pity party bandwagon. I know you guys never get all the rewards you really deserve and women get everything for no effort at all. No, really, I sincerely do pity you.

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Oh, I forgot: THOSE people buy Cadillacs with food stamps paid for by your tax money, too. Poor, poor you.

Kagatob
03-03-2013, 10:14 PM
This entire thread is outrageously misogynistic and self-absorbed. White males already get the biggest piece of the pie and you're all essentially whining for more.

Alawen confirmed to have a vagina between his legs.

Nobody who values his dick should use that word in any form, ever.

OMGWTF420
03-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Do you even ever try to make sense?

do you ever try to not sound like an obnoxious and self loathing asshole?

OMGWTF420
03-03-2013, 10:16 PM
I apologize for not jumping on the white male pity party bandwagon. I know you guys never get all the rewards you really deserve and women get everything for no effort at all. No, really, I sincerely do pity you.

arent you a white male? why do you hate yourself so much?

Mortiiss
03-03-2013, 10:17 PM

Ok, I'll post it again:

As a matter of fact, I'm all for women's rights - I think its a great thing just like gay rights, transgender rights, and rights for all! I think everyone should be able to do everything they want to do with their lives as long as it isn't really hurting anyone else in the process.

My point is that, currently, there is a double standard. Are you trying to say there isn't? If so, please elaborate. Thank you!

Mortiiss
03-03-2013, 10:18 PM

Be more sensational, sensationalist. Still waiting.

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm castrated or self-loathing because I can recognize that educated white males continue to have a tremendous advantage over any other demographic? I think you ungrateful punks have no idea how great you have it. This will be a time and place of legend, a place so ridiculously wealthy that even the poor people were fat. A hundred years ago, kings and emperors could not aspire to the material comforts and luxury that are common place here and now.

But please, continue your whining.

Bodeanicus
03-03-2013, 10:23 PM

Mouth breathers who are afraid other mouth breathers will think they're faggoty pussies for knowing faggoty words are in reality faggoty pussies who are afraid they'll be discovered to be faggoty pussies.

Kagatob
03-03-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm castrated or self-loathing because I can recognize that educated white males continue to have a tremendous advantage over any other demographic? I think you ungrateful punks have no idea how great you have it. This will be a time and place of legend, a place so ridiculously wealthy that even the poor people were fat. A hundred years ago, kings and emperors could not aspire to the material comforts and luxury that are common place here and now.

But please, continue your whining.

Adding extra qualifications to your justification of self-loathing now?

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Ok, I'll post it again:

There are double standards about many things. Women and other minorities continue to be under-represented in executive positions both public and private. If you think women have greater advantages in life than men, why doesn't it show in their job titles or incomes? The 113th Congress has 20 female senators--more than ever before in history. Less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women.

But that must be because white men are genetically superior to everyone else and so they deserve to be king or god or whatever. Poor, poor you. You should have been a prince with a bunch of concubines. You were cheated, cheated I say!

purist 5.2
03-03-2013, 10:28 PM

Damn bros watch out this guy is edgy as hell

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Adding extra qualifications to your justification of self-loathing now?

You are so completely fucked in the head. I am neither superior nor inferior to anyone by virtue of my gender or ethnicity. I was born into tremendous opportunity just like every other citizen of the United States and for that I am grateful every day. I think life is amazing. I am never anything like bored and I certainly don't dislike myself. I don't dislike much of anyone. I am honestly amazed that all of you feel so sorry for yourselves. But please, enjoy your self-pity.

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Do you ever get off eq forums?

I'm not even close to one of the top posters, but nice try. Most of my posts are from my phone, although I'm actually sitting at my desk and easel right now.

Kagatob
03-03-2013, 10:37 PM
You are so completely fucked in the head. I am neither superior nor inferior to anyone by virtue of my gender or ethnicity. I was born into tremendous opportunity just like every other citizen of the United States and for that I am grateful every day. I think life is amazing. I am never anything like bored and I certainly don't dislike myself. I don't dislike much of anyone. I am honestly amazed that all of you feel so sorry for yourselves. But please, enjoy your self-pity.

I'm not even close to one of the top posters, but nice try. Most of my posts are from my phone, although I'm actually sitting at my desk and easel right now.

The ones most full of themselves are also least aware of it.

Daldolma
03-03-2013, 10:39 PM
this thread is ridiculous

Alawen
03-03-2013, 10:40 PM
The ones most full of themselves are also least aware of it.

Maybe you should spend a little time thinking about that.

Kagatob
03-03-2013, 10:42 PM
No U
FTFY

Splorf22
03-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Consider reading Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond. Being white is not what gave Europeans economic advantages. A lot more has changed since the 70s than feminism. The most notable is increasing productivity without commensurate compensation, fewer hours with home, family and friends, and increased economic stratification.

Yes, and those things are the direct result of the negative policies of feminism and progressivism. It's no surprise that when you drag women into the workforce they will spend less time with their families. And the big government that Leftists wanted to redistribute wealth from evil white men? It just gave $14 trillion directly to a bunch of rich white bankers. To big to fail = economic stratification of the worst kind.

In any case you are attacking a statement that I did not make: that white people are genetically superior. My point was only that redistributive policies are economically inferior.

Byrjun
03-03-2013, 11:13 PM

I'm sorry but there isn't some secret council of women who come up with ways to make men miserable and then impose those "double standards" on the world.

There's a reason that certain social norms are the social norms and others aren't. Most women don't want their junk fondled. Most men couldn't really care less, especially if the woman is attractive. Women are biologically weaker than men. Neither should hit the other but yes, it's a bigger deal when a man beats up a woman as opposed to the other way around. I'm curious about your upbringing if you think that a man beating a woman up and a woman beating the man up are completely similar situations.

It also works the same way too, like that hot ass teacher who recently got some insane punishment for sleeping with a 16 or whatever year old boy. Guess what, he wasn't irreparably damaged, and most guys would consider him lucky as hell. But the woman is behind bars because there needs to be "equality."

feanan
03-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Alawen, white knight of minorities and women everwhere.

I feel so guilty and dirty for being a white male now.

Alawen
03-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Alawen, white knight of minorities and women everwhere.

I feel so guilty and dirty for being a white male now.

Another in a long series of false dichotomies. Perhaps you could consider, just for a moment, that there is a position somewhere in between the white male pity party and the all white males are devils who should die party. The premise of this thread is that women have a superior place in society. I dispute that premise. That is my position.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:02 AM
There are double standards about many things. Women and other minorities continue to be under-represented in executive positions both public and private. If you think women have greater advantages in life than men, why doesn't it show in their job titles or incomes? The 113th Congress has 20 female senators--more than ever before in history. Less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women.

But that must be because white men are genetically superior to everyone else and so they deserve to be king or god or whatever. Poor, poor you. You should have been a prince with a bunch of concubines. You were cheated, cheated I say!

You assume way too much stuff when you argue. Please give me the quote where I said women have greater advantages in life than men. Please do so.

Additionally, thanks again for the personal insults. Every time you do that you look like a moron - so thank you for that, saves me the trouble.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:04 AM
this thread is ridiculous

That's what I was going for. :)

Rekrul
03-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Another in a long series of false dichotomies. Perhaps you could consider, just for a moment, that there is a position somewhere in between the white male pity party and the all white males are devils who should die party. The premise of this thread is that women have a superior place in society. I dispute that premise. That is my position.

The premise of this thread is that there is a double standard in certain situations involving women, that has been spelled out multiple times by the op. You just want to say what you want to say, because it seems you're highly opinionated on the topic you brought up. You really seems more angry than anything, though.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm sorry but there isn't some secret council of women who come up with ways to make men miserable and then impose those "double standards" on the world.

There's a reason that certain social norms are the social norms and others aren't. Most women don't want their junk fondled. Most men couldn't really care less, especially if the woman is attractive. Women are biologically weaker than men. Neither should hit the other but yes, it's a bigger deal when a man beats up a woman as opposed to the other way around. I'm curious about your upbringing if you think that a man beating a woman up and a woman beating the man up are completely similar situations.

It also works the same way too, like that hot ass teacher who recently got some insane punishment for sleeping with a 16 or whatever year old boy. Guess what, he wasn't irreparably damaged, and most guys would consider him lucky as hell. But the woman is behind bars because there needs to be "equality."

Please point out where I said there is a secret society of women making things be this way. People on these forums assume so much stuff when they argue - try to use logic a bit more and approach things from a literal standpoint. I know this is why things are the way they are and I wouldn't argue it for a second, so good job Captain Obvious!

Where did I say its okay for a man to beat up a woman? So you're saying its cool for women to hit men, but not men hit women? I think no one should hit each other, man or woman - kinda sad you think its okay for women to hit men. To me that's the dictionary definition of being biased, is it not?

So you think its okay for a 16 year old to sleep with his teacher because he's a guy and she's a girl and having anything happen to her is bad? I'm not sure I'm reading that right, but if I am - what if it was a 16 year old girl having sex with her male teacher, that's a problem?

You seem to enjoy double standards, just reading your post. I mean, am I wrong? I'd like to see how if so.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:08 AM
The premise of this thread is that there is a double standard in certain situations involving women, that has been spelled out multiple times by the op. You just want to say what you want to say, because it seems you're highly opinionated on the topic you brought up. You really seems more angry than anything, though.

Thank you, Rekrul! At least some people here employ logic and not emotions and assumptions.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:11 AM
In any case you are attacking a statement that I did not make: that white people are genetically superior. My point was only that redistributive policies are economically inferior.

He does that a lot.

Tippett
03-04-2013, 12:14 AM
The fact there is a double standard for womens behavior in relation to men doesn't bother me much.

O yeah and being white is cool i like it

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:20 AM
The fact there is a double standard for womens behavior in relation to men doesn't bother me much.

O yeah and being white is cool i like it

I poke fun at it, and I love being a white male. Probably the best race/gender combo!

:D

I just love seeing all the emotional, irrational, assumption-filled drivel for each post I make. Your emotions sustain me! Give me moar!!!

Tiggles
03-04-2013, 12:21 AM
I poke fun at it, and I love being a white male. Probably the best race/gender combo!

:D

I just love seeing all the emotional, irrational, assumption-filled drivel for each post I make. Your emotions sustain me! Give me moar!!!

Best starting faction imo.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Best starting faction imo.

Oh yeah, we get a huge rep bonus, shit is so cash.

purist 5.2
03-04-2013, 12:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jr28zRA.jpg

Tippett
03-04-2013, 12:29 AM
where i grew up being white made everyone else con threatening

Tiggles
03-04-2013, 12:35 AM
where i grew up being white made everyone else con threatening

Yeah but they only attack in packs.

Alawen
03-04-2013, 01:01 AM
You assume way too much stuff when you argue. Please give me the quote where I said women have greater advantages in life than men. Please do so.

Additionally, thanks again for the personal insults. Every time you do that you look like a moron - so thank you for that, saves me the trouble.

Fascinating. You quote me with no personal insults and throw an insult.

kenzar
03-04-2013, 01:18 AM
How did we get on a white male discussion. The picture OP presented says nothing of ethnicity, only gender. WTF does being white have to do with it? Why did u create this strawman, and then proceed to stab the shit out of it, for no reason Alawen?

Tenlaar
03-04-2013, 01:21 AM
I'm curious about your upbringing if you think that a man beating a woman up and a woman beating the man up are completely similar situations.

I'll play devil's advocate here. I can fully agree that guys shouldn't go around beating ladies because it's fun, or whatever reason abusive people go with. However, I'm curious about your upbringing if you think that a woman who balls her fists and swings like a man should be treated differently than a man.

Lexical
03-04-2013, 01:29 AM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-celebrity-pictures-double-standards.jpg

Interesting thing about this event. It first of all doesn't really suggest a double standard since Paul Rudd was grabbing Eva's boobs for a long scripted bit to which Rosario went up and grabbed his crotch. Honestly, my bet is on the whole thing being staged.

But back to the OP, I haven't really observed most of these double standards you illustrated. Now, I would be a fool to say that double standards don't exist, but they definitely don't exist in such extremes.

Any way, back to be being a white male. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lexical
03-04-2013, 01:30 AM
How did we get on a white male discussion. The picture OP presented says nothing of ethnicity, only gender. WTF does being white have to do with it? Why did u create this strawman, and then proceed to stab the shit out of it, for no reason Alawen?

It was originally about sex not gender.

Alawen
03-04-2013, 01:36 AM

Oh sure, now you're claiming I'm violent and abusive. Prove it.

Kagatob
03-04-2013, 01:37 AM

Just

stop

posting

kenzar
03-04-2013, 01:39 AM

Way too obvious.

Telron
03-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Maybe not treated differently, but it shouldnt be completely ok for a girl to beat on a guy. however, that guy is a puss! or should date smaller girls.

: )

Kagatob
03-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Maybe not treated differently, but it shouldnt be completely ok for a girl to beat on a guy. however, that guy is a puss! or should date smaller girls.

: )

Self defense is self defense. Not all females are "weak" and not all males are "strong". Your ignorance on this particular subject is astounding.

Alawen
03-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Just

stop

posting

no u

Rekrul
03-04-2013, 02:14 AM

sad/obvious/disappointing

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Looking at Alawen's latest posts, I only have one thing to say:

That was fucking easy.

Norok
03-04-2013, 04:16 AM
How did we get on a white male discussion.
What you have here is a relatively new discourse on the Internet called manosphere dialogue. Basically, it is men in a post-feminist world coming to terms with how gender norms have shifted along a pendulum away from "equality" to de facto lesser rights for men; hence MRA (Men's Rights Advocates). Those that stand to lose the most rights and privilege are of course white males.

I think this thread is great because it began as a subtle humorous jab at common gender themes, brought out a white knight mangina, and then subsequently revealed the mangina for what he was (a weak, self loathing fool) as the post continued.

Jaxsz
03-04-2013, 05:09 AM
Just gonna put it out there, when Michael Jordan and his wife divorced she received a $168 million settlement without ever doing a fucking thing of any substantial economic value.

Say what you will about male privilege, it's basically impossible for me to fuck my way into a mansion and a nice car.

Also,

The only kind of ideologue who hates female opt-outs more than a chauvinist is a radical feminist.

It is pretty impossible, since men have most of the wealth.

Kagatob
03-04-2013, 05:45 AM
I for one am looking forward to being a house-husband in roughly a year and a half. :)

Clark
03-04-2013, 05:50 AM
+1

Alawen
03-04-2013, 07:42 AM
What you have here is a relatively new discourse on the Internet called manosphere dialogue. Basically, it is men in a post-feminist world coming to terms with how gender norms have shifted along a pendulum away from "equality" to de facto lesser rights for men; hence MRA (Men's Rights Advocates). Those that stand to lose the most rights and privilege are of course white males.

I think this thread is great because it began as a subtle humorous jab at common gender themes, brought out a white knight mangina, and then subsequently revealed the mangina for what he was (a weak, self loathing fool) as the post continued.

Really? You're going to stretch white knight from championing some individual woman in a desperate attempt to get laid all the way to making fun of a bunch of socially dysfunctional losers feeling sorry for themselves? You got the loathing part correct; your mistake was in attaching self to it.

If we lived in a completely patriarchal society, none of you would be wealthy masters of large land holdings with multiple concubines. You're simply not alpha.

As for those of you wishing you could fuck your way to material luxury, there's certainly a path open to you. There are plenty of wealthy gay men. Just count on making yourself pretty and interesting. Hold that thought; you're right. There's no way you can fuck your way to the top.

Please, go back to whining about how you should be entitled to grope women without repercussion and how much money Michael Jordan's ex-wife was awarded. Feel free to use contrived images from media and sensationalized internet memes as your evidence.

Norok
03-04-2013, 07:51 AM
The game denialist mangina knows his terminology. I got it to add 'patriarchy' to the litany of feminist tropes. :D

roks1
03-04-2013, 07:59 AM
lol

roks1
03-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Oh my god are there actual seriousposts ITT? epic,

roks1
03-04-2013, 08:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zdrStp1.gif

fucking patriarchy comin' atcha.

Mortiiss
03-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Please, go back to blah blah blah assuming shit blah blah blah insult blah blah blah blah more assumptions blah blah blah

Alawen
03-04-2013, 04:05 PM
What, no accusation of ad hominem followed by an ad hominem today?

When are you going to pay Tiggles his 100K?

picodefaggo
03-04-2013, 07:10 PM
ppl who spend shocking amounts of time playing old elf simulator are bitter towards women?

i

i cant believe this

Kagatob
03-05-2013, 01:00 AM
ppl who spend shocking amounts of time playing old elf simulator are bitter towards women?

i

i cant believe this

Most of them haven't seen a woman in real life outside of their mom or a female cashier at the store. They think they will land themselves something by being a white knight type person when in reality any desirable woman will know their a tool and the feminazi's will hate them because no matter how small it is, they still have a penis.

Kagatob
03-05-2013, 01:01 AM
They're* Fuck this no edit feature.

Aviann
03-05-2013, 01:28 AM
All women of the P99 community, I will prove your distasteful views on men wrong... With my penis.