PDA

View Full Version : Alarti are you as good as your word.

baramur
03-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Not a rant or a flame just a simple question. Are you going to stand behind your word or are you going to welch. The decision has been made, the loot returned back to Forceful Entry, the only thing left is for you to pay your bets. Don't try to spin this one, sad that the GM infact laughed at your fraps. Now how good is your word, Crowds awaits his payment. Mavtank awaits his scale.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 03:31 PM
How exactly are you involved? Weren't the bets between Crowds and Alarti and Mavtank and Alarti? If they want to post these threads, they should. You posting this makes you look like a little whiny bitch. Again.

baramur
03-01-2013, 03:35 PM
I put up the 100k so i guess that makes me involved. It was my 100k at stake, not that its any of your damn business. Hows this Alarti pay me the fucking money you bet and lost on.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 03:36 PM
So Crowds made a bet that he wasn't good for? That's really impressive.

baramur
03-01-2013, 03:37 PM
How did he make a bet he was not good for? I told him if he wanted to make the 100k bet i would give him the 100k if he lost, because i was confident he wouldn't. Your logic makes no sense, if he wasn't good for the money, it would mean he was not capable of attaining it, which he was.

baramur
03-01-2013, 03:40 PM
So Crowds made a bet that he wasn't good for? That's really impressive.

Oh and at the current momment it appears Alarti made a bet he wasn't good for.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 04:03 PM
How did he make a bet he was not good for? I told him if he wanted to make the 100k bet i would give him the 100k if he lost, because i was confident he wouldn't. Your logic makes no sense, if he wasn't good for the money, it would mean he was not capable of attaining it, which he was.

The situation you describe is precisely a guy making a bet he's not good for.

maverixdamighty
03-01-2013, 04:04 PM

if someone tells him he has the 100k to back him he's good for it...

Daldolma
03-01-2013, 04:10 PM

clearly you're not a degenerate gambler or involved in finance (same thing?)

making bets with borrowed money is as american as apple pie and john wayne. you're good for the money, but good fuckin luck to the guy you're borrowing it from

OMGWTF420
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
could alawen seriously put the collective tmo dick deeper down his throat? for christs sake

Alarti0001
03-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Lol, you hope this decision is over... it is not :) But please keep asking the same question over and over, even though I have replied to it a dozen times.

baramur
03-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Lol, you hope this decision is over... it is not :) But please keep asking the same question over and over, even though I have replied to it a dozen times.

Is this the same thing you will be saying 6 months down the road? Im confused how it is not over? The loot from fay was taken until it was reviewed. After Sirken reviewed your so called kite fraps, the loot was reissued to FE. What else do you want? You going to play the it is not over card over and over.

Alarti0001
03-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Is this the same thing you will be saying 6 months down the road? Im confused how it is not over? The loot from fay was taken until it was reviewed. After Sirken reviewed your so called kite fraps, the loot was reissued to FE. What else do you want? You going to play the it is not over card over and over.

LOL.........patience friend.

Eccezan
03-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Aww Angry about your video game bet? lmao

Hitchens
03-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Alarti should not honor the bet whether he wins or loses because that will result in RNF threads to read.

baramur
03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Its not whether he wins or loses, he has already lost. And eccezan go back to telling your guild to use alts to cheat.

Eccezan
03-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Its not whether he wins or loses, he has already lost. And eccezan go back to telling your guild to use alts to cheat.

Haha Baramur, your posts are causing people to lose IQ points you silly mouthbreather. Please stop. :)

Alawen
03-01-2013, 04:42 PM
could alawen seriously put the collective tmo dick deeper down his throat? for christs sake

This informal fallacy you keep making over and over is called false dilemma. The fallacy is best exemplified by the phrase "if you are not with us, you are against us." My critique on Baramur being a whiny bitch has nothing at all to do with TMO. I am even more bored with this trumped up bet than I am with who killed the last Trakanon and reading the same tired taunts from people who aren't the actual betters is dull, dull, dull.

As chance would have it, I have professional experience in banking and finance. There is a word for people who bet with borrowed money. That word is bankrupt.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Alarti should not honor the bet whether he wins or loses because that will result in RNF threads to read.

I am in complete agreement with this. Alarti can bloviate on some twisted rationalization for why he shouldn't pay, and Sloan and Visceral can bust an artery in sputtering rage as they generalize about TMO's complete lack of moral character.

Daldolma
03-01-2013, 04:45 PM
As chance would have it, I have professional experience in banking and finance. There is a word for people who bet with borrowed money. That word is CEO.

fixed :p

Eccezan
03-01-2013, 04:48 PM

would be funny as fuck

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 04:48 PM
As a bystander not involved in any way shape or form with the guilds or individuals involved in this friendly wager, I must admit that I am confused.

FE keeps posting that decisions have been made, and loot has been awarded to FE.
TMO (well mostly Alarti) keeps saying that a decision is not been made and to be patient.

Where is the proof one way or another? Can a GM or some reputable individual who has access to the petition forums please chime in and confirm whether or not the loot outcome of the dragons has been settled so that we can conclude once and for all who has won the bet or whether or not it is still being decided upon?

As fun as the shit-slinging is; without facts this is a bore. Can somebody with a shred of credibility please post some. Thank you!

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 04:51 PM
would be funny as fuck

Hmm if he attempted to do this, not only would it confirm what a tool the vast majority of players think he is (see poll elsewhere on RnF), but I seriously hope that TMO would shun him in much the same way as they claim to when they discover people cheating in their guild (an issue that has also raised a question of TMO's credibility lately).

Short of that, the GM's chiming in and forcing Alarti to honor his word would also be wonderful.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 04:53 PM
fixed :p

Invested capital is not a debt. K = D + E - M is a basic financing equation. While I can appreciate that you were trying to make a joke, it doesn't really make any sense.

baramur
03-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Sunra/Mithra got his shield back, you an gladly ask him. Not sure how one can prove one way or another, and i guess maybe that was alarti intentions the whole time i cannot say. Unfortunately no items are nodrop where you could post the log of them looting the item and still having the item, TMO said they would recieve loot from the kill, so i guess a screenshot of them receiving items from Sirken would prove it in their case, but will not happen, as i have stated the loot was already returned.

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 04:56 PM
I am in complete agreement with this. Alarti can bloviate on some twisted rationalization for why he shouldn't pay, and Sloan and Visceral can bust an artery in sputtering rage as they generalize about TMO's complete lack of moral character.

I think it would be in both Alarti's and TMO's best interested to honor this wager. As an observer it appears that TMO is already hemmoraging Mobs, members, loot, and various issues brought to light on these forums such as them knowing about people RMTing and cheating yet still inviting them to their gaming organization, as well as having an officer telling people in guild chat not to cheat on mains but to use alts have cast a very bad light on TMO over the last week.

I for one would be delighted to see Alarti be a man of his word in regards to the wager he himself began.

GMs can we get some confirmation on these rulings, please?

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Sunra/Mithra got his shield back, you an gladly ask him. Not sure how one can prove one way or another, and i guess maybe that was alarti intentions the whole time i cannot say. Unfortunately no items are nodrop where you could post the log of them looting the item and still having the item, TMO said they would recieve loot from the kill, so i guess a screenshot of them receiving items from Sirken would prove it in their case, but will not happen, as i have stated the loot was already returned.

That's some pretty weak proof. There should be screenshots of discussions with GMs, screenshots of petitions forums, or GM confirmation.

None of these things should be so hard to obtain, I'm afraid without them I must agree with Alarti and simply be patient, however if either side is unable to prove definitavely then neither side can technically lose the wager.

baramur
03-01-2013, 05:03 PM
You see the burden of proof lies with Alarti. The best was not who got the loot, but that TMO would get the loot, which they will not because it has already been awarded to the rightful people FE. The guild that KILLED the dragons. TMO called us weak when we started. They said we only get loot by sniping. They said we had to rely on them to kill dragons for us. Now it would seem TMO is relying on FE to kill dragons for their loot. They were out mobilized, we killed the dragons, and Alarti ran his arrogant mouth to the sum of 100k and a green dragon scale. Hey don't want to honor your word and pay fine with me, its 100k, if thats what your name is worth so be it. No hard feelings, and im serious, none at all, if its to much for you, then by all means bail out. Good Luck on future raids TMO, i actually do enjoy the competition. /salute.

Alarti0001
03-01-2013, 05:08 PM
You see the burden of proof lies with Alarti. The best was not who got the loot, but that TMO would get the loot, which they will not because it has already been awarded to the rightful people FE. The guild that KILLED the dragons. TMO called us weak when we started. They said we only get loot by sniping. They said we had to rely on them to kill dragons for us. Now it would seem TMO is relying on FE to kill dragons for their loot. They were out mobilized, we killed the dragons, and Alarti ran his arrogant mouth to the sum of 100k and a green dragon scale. Hey don't want to honor your word and pay fine with me, its 100k, if thats what your name is worth so be it. No hard feelings, and im serious, none at all, if its to much for you, then by all means bail out. Good Luck on future raids TMO, i actually do enjoy the competition. /salute.

There is alot of misinformation in there. Maybe you are disregarding the evidence.? Did you see the Trak or Fay videos? I did.

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm aware of the wording of the bet, as I'm sure Alarti is and you should have been. Without proof that the loot is NOT going back to TMO, either via failed petitions - GM confirmation, or some other unambigous evidence, then FE has -0% chance of ever winning the bet.

Likewise, if Alarti wishes to win the bet, he is required to post the same evidence that the loot did go to TMO, or a GM ruling that is going to be turned over to TMO, or something in a similar vein.

The burden of proof lies with whoever wishes to win the bet.

Post some and you may have some shred of credibility. Keep bitching about it without posting proof and you come-off as retarded as Alarti.

Do you really want to come-off ass retarded as Alarti?

By all means though, keep calling each other names or whatever retarded shit it is you people do on these forums, but some proof and a verdict one way or another would be far more interesting. :)

Hitchens
Those who hate Alarti aren't going to stop hating him over honoring an Internet bet, therefore the most rational course of action is to stir up drama and refuse to honor it.

Daldolma
if he doesn't pay, he should be labeled a scammer to the community and possibly banned as many other scammers are

ban dem pixels

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Those who hate Alarti aren't going to stop hating him over honoring an Internet bet, therefore the most rational course of action is to stir up drama and refuse to honor it.

This is not completely true. As a fair and balanced individual I would gain a great amount of respect for both Alarti and TMO if it were to be proven in a credible fashion that FE has won that bet and Alarti were to pay honor his word.

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one too!

Feel free to make another poll!

Hitchens
03-01-2013, 05:13 PM
As a balanced individual.

No one believes that.

49shadesofgay
03-01-2013, 05:15 PM
The man in my avatar is far more likely to be the next commander and chief than the woman in your avatar.

Wanna fight about it?

Loke
03-01-2013, 05:22 PM
There is a word for people who bet with borrowed money. That word is everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leverage_(finance)

Rhambuk
03-01-2013, 05:25 PM
The man in my avatar is far more likely to be the next commander and chief than the woman in your avatar.

I'm all for a female commander and chief, but PLEASE anyone but her...

my vote goes to Oprah.

Hitchens
03-01-2013, 05:30 PM

Wanna fight about it?

No, I'll let you be crazy all on your own.

Haystacks
03-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Use an escrow service next time

Rhambuk
03-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Use an escrow service next time

not a bad idea, except who can either guild trust with 100k and a greenscale, not each other...

Hurley
03-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Alarti be a god damn man and pay your debt.

Don't be a bitch.

Enygma
03-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Wasn't the bet that the decision would be overturned by GM's (Which from my understanding it was) not a Developer/Project Manager?

Rhambuk
03-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Wasn't the bet that the decision would be overturned by GM's (Which from my understanding it was) not a Developer/Project Manager?

The lawyering is strong with this one

Mortiiss
03-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Pay up.

baramur
03-02-2013, 12:34 AM

The bet was tmo would get the loot. Simple as that and they did not

Autotune
03-02-2013, 12:39 AM
The bet was tmo would get the loot. Simple as that and they did not

Not a rant or a flame just a simple question. Are you going to stand behind your word or are you going to welch. The decision has been made, the loot returned back to Forceful Entry, the only thing left is for you to pay your bets. Don't try to spin this one, sad that the GM infact laughed at your fraps. Now how good is your word, Crowds awaits his payment. Mavtank awaits his scale.

For the loot to be returned back, it implies that TMO once did get the loot.

sooo....

baramur
03-02-2013, 02:30 AM
For the loot to be returned back, it implies that TMO once did get the loot.

sooo....

How does a tm returning loot to Fe that they removed even translate into a tm rewarding loot to another guild? Why must you always attempt to twist words. Let me be more clear I guess. The gm returned the loot to Fe, which they were holding, and at Jo point in the possession of tmo, back to Fe after the decision was made Fe did nothing wrong and tmo was just raging.

Autotune
03-02-2013, 02:36 AM
How does a tm returning loot to Fe that they removed even translate into a tm rewarding loot to another guild? Why must you always attempt to twist words. Let me be more clear I guess. The gm returned the loot to Fe, which they were holding, and at Jo point in the possession of tmo, back to Fe after the decision was made Fe did nothing wrong and tmo was just raging.

is this you being clear?

baramur
03-02-2013, 02:42 AM
is this you being clear?

For most people, but for you, I will understand if you do not comprehend it.

Autotune
03-02-2013, 02:50 AM
For most people, but for you, I will understand if you do not comprehend it.

i hope so, cause you either fat-fingered the shit out of that or you're retarded.

baramur
03-02-2013, 04:02 AM
i hope so, cause you either fat-fingered the shit out of that or you're retarded.

Nah not fat fingered, just stupid fucking auto correct on my phone.

Clark
03-02-2013, 04:06 AM

rofl :cool:

Autotune
03-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Nah not fat fingered, just stupid fucking auto correct on my phone.

:)