PDA

View Full Version : In My Cups

Alawen
03-01-2013, 01:12 AM
So I've had a few drinks tonight, and that got me to thinking: who from Project 1999 would I really like to have a drink with? After some somewhat bleary thinking, here's my top ten list. What's yours?

1) Karsten. I love this guy. He's consistently funny and charming.
2) Tralina. I like Tralina.
3) Zelina. One night, Zelina was playing enchanter and I was playing cleric and there were drinks. Our tank was drunk, too. We rocked.
4) Tecmos. I've had some duo buddies through the years. Tecmos and I always have a good time.
5) Prospect. One of my tracking buddies from back in the day.
6) Jete. Another tracking buddy who recently started playing again. Welcome back Jete!
7) Eashan. I wish he wouldn't try to talk shit in RnF. Eashan is really fun and friendly.
8) Hasbinbad. I think if Hasbinbad and I had things like facial expressions to judge who was fucking with who and when, we wouldn't clash nearly as much.
9) Wrei. Sometimes you meet a guy who you just always get along with.
10) Ektar. Just kidding. Fuck you, Ektar. I'll have a drink with Alarti instead.

I hope I didn't offend anyone by excluding them from this list. Remember: I'm kinda drunk right now.

Taresh
03-01-2013, 01:21 AM
fuk u

-diggles

http://i.imgur.com/dVb0xrk.jpg

Susano
03-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Considering all the cock guzzling you've done for TMO, I'd be drinking as well if I were you now that they are crashing and burning.

Wonder who's gonna be shooting their load down your throat when you get yourself together and try to latch onto some other organization.

Taresh
03-01-2013, 01:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZnEJ7Wg.png

Autotune
03-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Considering all the cock guzzling you've done for TMO, I'd be drinking as well if I were you now that they are crashing and burning.

Wonder who's gonna be shooting their load down your throat when you get yourself together and try to latch onto some other organization.

talks about how other people suck cocks.

has FE cock in mouth.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 01:49 AM

Holy shit are you mad or what? I haven't posted at all for two weeks because I was suspended for flaming Dredge. Do you notice that the only TMO member on my list is Alarti, who I bullshit with now and again? I barely know those guys except for the few ex-IB and ex-DA members.

You've got some serious anger issues, dude.

Susano
03-01-2013, 02:00 AM
talks about how other people suck cocks.

has FE cock in mouth.

I'm in FE bro, I get DKP for my oral skills.

Susano
03-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Holy shit are you mad or what? I haven't posted at all for two weeks because I was suspended for flaming Dredge. Do you notice that the only TMO member on my list is Alarti, who I bullshit with now and again? I barely know those guys except for the few ex-IB and ex-DA members.

You've got some serious anger issues, dude.

Posts like these will certainly help endear you to the next target of your luscious lip services.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Posts like these will certainly help endear you to the next target of your luscious lip services.

Yeah, I'm sucking up to Hasbinbad so he can get me into his leet guild. Grats on being a complete idiot?

Alawen
03-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Here's a guide to help the clueless:

1) Karsten was in IB. Doesn't play on P99 anymore.
2) Tralina was briefly in DA. Doesn't play on P99 anymore.
3) Zelina is a non-officer of Taken. I think.
4) Tecmos is a non-officer of The A-Team.
5) Prospect was in Transcendence and IB. Doesn't play on P99 anymore.
6) Jete was in IB. Recently returned to P99! Currently unguilded.
7) Eashan was in IB. Doesn't play on P99 anymore.
8) Hasbinbad was in IB, IB, DA, and IB (lol). Doesn't currently play on P99 afaik.
9) Wrei was in IB and is currently afk from The A-Team.
10) Ektar was in IB. Fuck you, Ektar! Alarti, of course, is in TMO.

Yes, this post was strategically composed to suck up to people in positions of power because I'm such a social climber!

Servellious
03-01-2013, 02:15 AM

Boom sussy right on target.

Alawen
03-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Boom sussy right on target.

Please see above, clueless. This thread has nothing at all to do with your seething fury for TMO.

Daldolma
03-01-2013, 02:42 AM
gdi i thought i had a shot

Alawen
03-01-2013, 02:45 AM
gdi i thought i had a shot

I'm actually a really friendly guy irl and in game for that matter. I forgot about Jeremy, too. And Heebee. Oh hell, I'd hang out with almost anyone.

Except Ektar. FUCK. YOU. EKTAR.

And Dredge. Please kill yourself, Dredge.

Shinko
03-01-2013, 02:59 AM
who is alawen?

Mortiiss
03-01-2013, 03:52 AM
This thread makes me think Alawen is a homosexual. Does anyone else get that vibe? Not saying there's anything wrong with it..but...his comments seem rather...gay?

/shrug

Alawen
03-01-2013, 04:02 AM
This thread makes me think Alawen is a homosexual. Does anyone else get that vibe? Not saying there's anything wrong with it..but...his comments seem rather...gay?

/shrug

Not that you're a fucking bigot, but here's a bigoted slur?

Cecily
03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
So I've had a few drinks tonight, and that got me to thinking: who from Project 1999 would I really like to sleep with? After some somewhat bleary thinking, here's my top ten list. What's yours?

1) Karsten. I love this guy. He's consistently funny and charming.
2) Tralina. I like Tralina.
3) Zelina. One night, Zelina was playing enchanter and I was playing cleric and there were drinks. Our tank was drunk, too. We rocked.
4) Tecmos. I've had some duo buddies through the years. Tecmos and I always have a good time.
5) Prospect. One of my tracking buddies from back in the day.
6) Jete. Another tracking buddy who recently started playing again. Welcome back Jete!
7) Eashan. I wish he wouldn't try to talk shit in RnF. Eashan is really fun and friendly.
8) Hasbinbad. I think if Hasbinbad and I had things like facial expressions to judge who was fucking with who and when, we wouldn't clash nearly as much.
9) Wrei. Sometimes you meet a guy who you just always get along with.
10) Ektar. Just kidding. Fuck you, Ektar. I'll have a drink with Alarti instead.

I hope I didn't offend anyone by excluding them from this list. Remember: I'm kinda drunk right now.

There we go Mortiiss.

Cecily
03-01-2013, 09:56 AM
That little edit made the whole post sooo much more fun to read!

Glitch
03-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I am so mad right now

Alawen
03-01-2013, 01:07 PM
It feels like someone was rubbing the inside of my mouth and my brain with sandpaper.

Hurley
03-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Who is alawen

Tecmos Deception
03-01-2013, 01:11 PM

I definitely need some alcohol for our next duo session, lol :)

Alawen
03-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Who is alawen

Alawen is old school IB, the kind who leveled his own characters and raided boss spawns with less than 25. The same spawns you wipe to with 50. Welcome to the server, kid.