PDA

View Full Version : how much more evidence do we need?

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 11:56 AM
at this point im calling it, this servers raid is fucked. people in every major raid guild cheat

its a fact, there is no level playing field on p99 ,i dont care if you are TMO, FE, IB, VD, ABCD or any other stupid fucking acronym all you mother fuckers cheat, and its sad. i mean really, how long has everquest been out? you guys suck that bad really?

Cecily
02-27-2013, 11:58 AM
VD are cheating scumbags who should be run off the server.

agdros
02-27-2013, 11:58 AM
ya.. another thread where some random who doesn't play on p99 calls us names.
ban this person from the p99 forum unless he logs in.. right now.

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 12:03 PM
bro im hardly a random

Taresh
02-27-2013, 12:04 PM
breaks forum rules, complains

Alarti0001
02-27-2013, 12:05 PM
bro im hardly a random

This is true he has been attached to every major tin hat scheme since he started here.

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 12:05 PM
VD, IB, TMO, BDA, FE, Taken, pp, fv are cheating scumbags who should be run off the server.

ftfy

Alarti0001
02-27-2013, 12:06 PM
ftfy

Tarathiels perferred server Population: 1

49shadesofgay
02-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Divinity has more than 1 member.

They deserve better than this server.

Cecily
02-27-2013, 12:17 PM
its a fact, there is no level playing field on p99 Since we all cheat, I mean, isn't that a level playing field?

Alarti0001
02-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Since we all cheat, I mean, isn't that a level playing field?

+10 lol

OMGWTF420

Cecily
Also, give me your Seb Cloak please.

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Since we all cheat, I mean, isn't that a level playing field?

touche, lol

Tiggles
02-27-2013, 12:25 PM
bro im hardly a random

Confirmed random

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Also, give me your Seb Cloak please.

skarry has it so its probably been deleted by now

Lorraine
02-27-2013, 01:21 PM
VD are cheating scumbags who should be run off the server.

Last known location of cheating scumbags with bounties on their heads :

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/723/cheatingscumbags.jpg

baramur
02-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Alarti do you have any 4's...

falkun
02-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Luclin models FTL Lorr!

maverixdamighty
02-27-2013, 01:40 PM

casual guild is what it is. was also accused of cheating for sev just the otherday by a member of this guild. apparently it's unexplainable how so may people could end up in ej within 5 minutes of a spawn when half of your guild is currently socking vs (evac to ej from kc pretty easy) and half of your mains are already camped there with a tracker in the zone since window opened.

Nirgon
02-27-2013, 01:48 PM
I was accused of using MQ on red. Lol.

/shrug

As you can see, GM witnessing it and player getting pwned seem to go hand in hand here on blue. They can't catch everything.

To be sure though, I have STRONGLY considered trying to use it to see how long I could get away with it. I bet you it isn't long (inb4 bouncerr shit just saying).

finalgrunt
02-27-2013, 01:56 PM

Word!

Poor Ninik & Co tried their honest best to change things around :(

Rhambuk
02-27-2013, 05:13 PM
casual guild is what it is. was also accused of cheating for sev just the otherday by a member of this guild. apparently it's unexplainable how so may people could end up in ej within 5 minutes of a spawn when half of your guild is currently socking vs (evac to ej from kc pretty easy) and half of your mains are already camped there with a tracker in the zone since window opened.

Really I didnt hear about this, how did div attempt to cheat? or was it that we just had people in the zone before the pop...

maverixdamighty
02-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Really I didnt hear about this, how did div attempt to cheat? or was it that we just had people in the zone before the pop...

Div didn't attempt to cheat they did exact same thing as us. Had a tracker in zone and toons camped there. We just happened to be socking vs at the time so even chars we didn't have camped there got there within minutes of him spawning due to easy evac from vs lair to ej. I was saying I was accused by someone I considered a friend in divinity of cheating because we got there so fast. i've been in div and when people accused others of cheating I even mentioned that guilds like tmo/bda/fe/vd etc get mobs because they are organized and put in the time. Same thing still applies.

finalgrunt
02-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Div didn't attempt to cheat they did exact same thing as us. Had a tracker in zone and toons camped there. We just happened to be socking vs at the time so even chars we didn't have camped there got there within minutes of him spawning due to easy evac from vs lair to ej. I was saying I was accused by someone I considered a friend in divinity of cheating because we got there so fast. i've been in div and when people accused others of cheating I even mentioned that guilds like tmo/bda/fe/vd etc get mobs because they are organized and put in the time. Same thing still applies.

There was a time when Divinity was owning the server. But that was before cheaters / rules lawyering era. Many quit disgusted by the raid scene over time. Just because Divinity won't stoop to this level of madness, doesn't mean it's a guild with a casual spirit. Far from it. There is lots of room between casual and retardedly hardcore.

Cecily
02-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Why is VD being thrown around so much today? Let the guild die already.

Rhambuk
02-27-2013, 05:24 PM

Please send me a pm mav, im very curious to know who the accuser was...

Hitchens
02-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Terrible thread from a terrible poster.

maverixdamighty
02-27-2013, 05:27 PM
There was a time when Divinity was owning the server. But that was before cheaters / rules lawyering era. Many quit disgusted by the raid scene over time. Just because Divinity won't stoop to this level of madness, doesn't mean it's a guild with a casual spirit. Far from it. There is lots of room between casual and retardedly hardcore.

i was in divinity for a long period of time. it's a casual guild in it's current state. nothing wrong with that.

Rhambuk
02-27-2013, 05:30 PM
i was in divinity for a long period of time. it's a casual guild in it's current state. nothing wrong with that.

we camp mains and track. if a mob spawns at odd hours chances are we won't be able to attempt, if its primetime different story.

I guess thats casual for this server hehe =)

finalgrunt
02-27-2013, 05:32 PM

On the IB/TMO/FE scale yes, Divinity is casual. On the classic EQ scale not really ;)

And yes there is nothing wrong with that.

Loke
02-27-2013, 05:45 PM
There was a time when Divinity was owning the server.

No there wasn't. Don't get me wrong, Div has always been a solid guild who I'm sure is capable of killing just about anything on the server if there were no competition, but at no point did Div ever own the server. Div has always been #3 or #4 for kills and loot, but #1 for drama free casual raiding (for the most part).

Rhambuk
02-27-2013, 05:49 PM
No there wasn't. Don't get me wrong, Div has always been a solid guild who I'm sure is capable of killing just about anything on the server if there were no competition, but at no point did Div ever own the server. Div has always been #3 or #4 for kills and loot, but #1 for drama free casual raiding (for the most part).

This is true, we don't get big targets every week. but we don't have 4 new rnf threads a day )

Scowlie
02-27-2013, 05:49 PM
There is lots of room between casual and retardedly hardcore.

That's exactly what a casual would say.

maverixdamighty
02-27-2013, 05:50 PM
On the IB/TMO/FE scale yes, Divinity is casual. On the classic EQ scale not really ;)

And yes there is nothing wrong with that.

there was a time when i'd put the top people in div against the top people in the power guilds anyday.

Scowlie
02-27-2013, 05:52 PM
To be sure though, I have STRONGLY considered trying to use it to see how long I could get away with it. I bet you it isn't long (inb4 bouncerr shit just saying).

You can get away with it forever as long as you are in TMO. They have known MQers that have gone long unbanned. New GM catches your account flagged? Don't worry, Rogean comes to save the day and unban your account not a week after Sirken said no exceptions.

:rolleyes:

Servellious
02-27-2013, 06:20 PM
at this point im calling it, this servers raid is fucked. people in every major raid guild cheat

its a fact, there is no level playing field on p99 ,i dont care if you are TMO, FE, IB, VD, ABCD or any other stupid fucking acronym all you mother fuckers cheat, and its sad. i mean really, how long has everquest been out? you guys suck that bad really?

Tarathiel who in FE cheats? Myu was told he could tape his shit down a long time ago by a gm and how do u assume this by not even playing?

YendorLootmonkey
02-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Myu was told he could tape his shit down a long time ago by a gm

He meant in the way a tranny tapes his shit down, turns out it had nothing to do with EQ.

ElanoraBryght
02-27-2013, 06:40 PM
He meant in the way a tranny tapes his shit down, turns out it had nothing to do with EQ.

http://i.imgur.com/XH2J838.jpg

quido
02-27-2013, 06:45 PM
You really think the staff doesn't want cheaters banned, Scowlie?

You don't think Eccezan's alt would still be banned if it wasn't 100% clear that he never cheated on it?

I'm glad the staff are willing to put forth the necessary effort to exonerate innocent people.

SyanideGas
02-27-2013, 06:47 PM
skarry has it so its probably been deleted by now

I disposed of it in a proper and honorable manner.

arsenalpow
02-27-2013, 06:50 PM
haven't caught any in cheaters in BDA, i guess bouncerr made it past our defenses

Servellious
02-27-2013, 07:04 PM

fucking yendor

Mortiiss
02-27-2013, 07:25 PM

Hot.

Scowlie
02-27-2013, 07:42 PM
You really think the staff doesn't want cheaters banned, Scowlie?

If your account gets flagged for MQ, it should be banned. It doesn't matter if you paid for it, it doesn't matter if someone in your guild played it - no exceptions. I am sure you have plenty of people in your guild that are MQ flagged and are not banned. As the GM said, they just happened to see this person was flagged.

Since the new GMs have shown up, FE has people getting banned for things people in TMO pull on a weekly basis. I seriously doubt the real staff even care anymore - they are probably burned out from dealing with the same shit every 4-6 months over the past few years.

If they really cared, TMO would have been pulled apart to figure out how they knew exactly when Trak was going to spawn.

If they really cared, they would just mass banwave for everyone MQ flagged.

I bet half of TMO would get banned...

And probably get unbanned anyways.

Scowlie
02-27-2013, 07:44 PM
In before

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GZoBGTKySpM/T97BzX2ZHvI/AAAAAAAABao/-8AAxpz4-uA/s400/aliens.jpg

SyanideGas
02-27-2013, 08:16 PM
In before

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GZoBGTKySpM/T97BzX2ZHvI/AAAAAAAABao/-8AAxpz4-uA/s400/aliens.jpg

hahaha best post ever
+1

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 08:49 PM
ilu yendor!~

Mortiiss
02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
If your account gets flagged for MQ, it should be banned. It doesn't matter if you paid for it, it doesn't matter if someone in your guild played it - no exceptions. I am sure you have plenty of people in your guild that are MQ flagged and are not banned. As the GM said, they just happened to see this person was flagged.

Since the new GMs have shown up, FE has people getting banned for things people in TMO pull on a weekly basis. I seriously doubt the real staff even care anymore - they are probably burned out from dealing with the same shit every 4-6 months over the past few years.

If they really cared, TMO would have been pulled apart to figure out how they knew exactly when Trak was going to spawn.

If they really cared, they would just mass banwave for everyone MQ flagged.

I bet half of TMO would get banned...

And probably get unbanned anyways.

I can't help but notice this as well. Of course, you can't talk about anything like that on these boards or people will scream "TINFOIL HAT!" and "ALIENS" etc. No big deal though, we'll still be here.

:)

kotton05
02-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Everything is tinfoil hat. Our nation is founded on tinfoil hats. The fucking Statue of Liberty isn't a gesture of good faith it means we are fucking watching you.

Taresh
02-27-2013, 09:38 PM
haven't caught any in cheaters in BDA, i guess bouncerr made it past our defenses

plenty of RMTers though~

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 10:27 PM
plenty of RMTers though~

ban for baseless accusations of RMT per article 42.0 of the p99 penis code

Rhambuk
02-27-2013, 10:30 PM
can we get a full article of this penis code your talking about

kotton05
02-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Pen 15 club is now recruiting

EnnoiaII
02-27-2013, 11:20 PM
ya.. another thread where some random who doesn't play on p99 calls us names.
ban this person from the p99 forum unless he logs in.. right now.

Who cares if he plays or not, he's 100% fucking right.

Alarti0001
02-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Who cares if he plays or not, he's 100% fucking right.

Naaaaah

OMGWTF420
02-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Naaaaah

that sounds convincing, alarti denies it so it must not be true, well p99 since you are just gonna continue to let tmo and fe and whoever else fuck you, it might as well be pleasurable, amirite garth?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld8g5v9xen1qdbpolo1_500.png

quido
02-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Lol ok sorry you two, I gotta stop taking this discussion seriously now.

Sirbanmelotz
02-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Get on red if you feel like you should be able to do something about it fags

Hailto
02-27-2013, 11:59 PM
that sounds convincing, alarti denies it so it must not be true, well p99 since you are just gonna continue to let tmo and fe and whoever else fuck you, it might as well be pleasurable, amirite garth?

FE is in the same category as TMO in regards to general server hate and jealousy now? We've made it. In other news BDA still crying.

Jfertal
02-28-2013, 12:19 AM
FE is in the same category as TMO in regards to general server hate and jealousy now? We've made it. In other news BDA still crying.

yes so much hate and jealousy, while doing sunday night sky together

Karafa
02-28-2013, 12:19 AM

As someone who got pooped on by Div in WI and at some points IB early on, I can attest to this statement. Nothing but the highest respect for divinity since the get go. You guys will do really well in Velious.

Alarti0001
02-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Tarathiel add divinity to your list of cheaters.... many members just caught exploiting!