Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Aviak

Lightbulb Conspiracy

When blue went down, parts were ordered but were not received the next day. So instead, blue's data was placed on red's hardware to get blue up as soon as possible. After silence on the boards for over a day, generic comments like "I can't work on this anymore right now" were made in an attempt to stall, followed by more silence. Then posts were made and rumors were spread about a wipe, and about making a new server based on teams. This would not only keep us occupied (especially the latter), but would also let us be a lot more forgiving once red is eventually brought back up once the parts arrive.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Aviak

I'm not sure they were expecting as much excitement about a wipe though. It's still not too late. You can still "accidentally" wipe us w/out being accused of going back on your word (or very best, of being fickle). And it wouldn't keep the fear of you guys wiping the next server looming over our heads, since it was done by accident.

We will, however, realize just what kind of shit show we're taking part of though. Would we even have any faith in who is running the server at that point?
Old 07-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to peatrick Send a message via AIM to peatrick

I hate being a rape baby. I feel liek such a bastard.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:29 AM
Banned

don't think anyone has had any faith in rogaine running this server ever since he went MIA right after release and then randomly showed up to ban one guild for doing the same thing as another
Old 07-29-2013, 12:32 AM
Banned

I don't care a fickle leader who rules through Tyranny but does what the people want is good enough for me. I doubt we'll ever get a just and open democracy on an EMU.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:32 AM
Banned

rogaine rules through neglect and self-victimization not tyranny
Old 07-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Lol abusing/neglecting Red servers for Blue servers? Shit is classic as fuck.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to peatrick Send a message via AIM to peatrick

I'm saddened that he's content merely ruling over Blue when we're obviously the superior clan to be lorded over.

Wasn't really looking forward to being forced back into early-retirement quite so soon. Feel liek I'm just getting started on p99.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Banned

Don't worry man, you will get your chance to get a manastone and be first TD bounded wizard 50 with epic soon! Just be patient while new hardware inc and teams being coded.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't think anyone has had any faith in rogaine running this server ever since he went MIA right after release and then randomly showed up to ban one guild for doing the same thing as another
Closed Thread