Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-16-2023, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up Xristos anesti!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always liked Greek Orthodox people. They had a pretty church in Houston that I’d jog by on my runs
They seem a kind, accepting lot, which imo is the real core of Christ’s teaching.

They do look good but I find the excess of gold they are furnished with a little ostentatious. Everyone showed up at midnight for the return of the light.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0D604F5D-9CD9-4D43-B7C0-B2A9A4747A25.jpg (20.6 KB, 0 views)

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-16-2023, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Doesn't seem excessive at all compared to some latin churches ha!
Old 04-16-2023, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

What was the last war America won?
Old 04-16-2023, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

I guess we've almost won in Jerusalem (but we're not supposed to talk about that war)
Old 04-16-2023, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the last war America won?
We deposed the governments of Iraq and Afghanistan so those are technically wins.

Currently we're trying to win in Sudan, maybe.
Old 04-16-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

No no not which ones did a few people get rich, and revenge against a religion or faimly they hate, which wars did America win.
Old 04-17-2023, 04:17 AM
Banned

https://t.me/llordofwar/120344
Old 04-17-2023, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which wars did America win.
we sure beat the shit out of the annoying AF middle class, social security was a mistake to begin with.

and technically speaking, looking at wars vs. other nations as wins/loss is too narrow and limited in scope.

after the nukes and the dominance of global trade, America effectively bitch slapped the world into taking it in the throat, for awhile.

doesn't really matter what scrapes you end up in like 'nam or 'stan, when you actually own the entire world and only needed a few outlets like that to launder gov't money into Fink's pockets
Old 04-17-2023, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No no not which ones did a few people get rich, and revenge against a religion or faimly they hate, which wars did America win.
North America was settled by Europeans on the basis of being able to enforce religious persecution (on mainland Europe the american’s ancestors weren’t allowed to persecute as much as they wanted). As a country America was formed to empower the wealthy yet also free them of responsibilities - effectively a change of aristocracy.

From these hottake perspectives America has been strategically winning wars for a long time (enriching the rich through the suffering of the poor and foreign, as well as advancing the scope of their religious dogma).

In a less edgy way, the US has been winning all the wars which didn’t happen on account of the economic, military, political and cultural powerhouses it possesses.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-17-2023, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a less edgy way, the US has been winning all the wars which didn’t happen on account of the economic, military, political and cultural powerhouses it possesses.
thanks for translating my post into bri'ish

now go clean up the mess you left in china, india, and uh, well nvm its easier to just post this: