Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2021, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
freak show thread, cecily claiming "empath" is triple-yikes disturbing. capacity for intimacy is so dead in you that you run around screaming about the evils of sex babe. "snowleopard lady" is someone you decided you were going to hate for no reason, remember? I was there when you made the decision. You cannot be an empathetic person even in your own head, so wtf are you talking about? you really are profoundly delusional, or at least your mouth is so full of gaslighting garbage spew that you have left Earth's orbit.

Others here would call your psychosis out in clearer words but they are too threatened by me (everyone has to resist that my story could be true, lol) to validate anything whatsoever that I write and all, even Pokesan, have made the decision that this is a place of abuse. So keep jockeying desperately for these people's love. and thanks for this thread about me, girls. This is an example of serpentine Maerilith stirring the pot so she can vampire up some conflict energy between Cecily & me and that's fine lol.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2021, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes i understand, you are frightened of speaking earnestly. and the huge anxiety attacks that caused you to block me for no reason within 30 min when we're playing EQ/chatting realtime -- those were our brilliant, smarmy, un-pinnable and un-threatened pokesan too yes? epic meme, I can feel the huge nuts and magnanimity of a powerful personality radiate thru it.

Just kidding, you are more mentally ill than even I LARP to be and have twenty maxed out EverQuest characters made in the last 5 yrs. Thanks for the sadism, I assume you are too obese to leave the house or something and have lost sight of love & joy.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-26-2021 at 08:42 PM..
Old 06-26-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes i understand, you are frightened of speaking earnestly. and the huge anxiety attacks that caused you to block me for no reason within 30 min when we're playing EQ/chatting realtime -- those were our brilliant, smarmy, un-pinnable and un-threatened pokesan too yes? epic meme, I can feel the huge nuts and magnanimity of a powerful personality radiate thru it.

Just kidding, you are more mentally ill than even I LARP to be and have twenty maxed out EverQuest characters made in the last 5 yrs. Thanks for the sadism, I assume you are too obese to leave the house or something and have lost sight of love & joy.
Forgive me for afking in paludal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2021, 08:45 PM
Banned

I, for one, find IK's pointed, and often dogged criticisms to be refreshing. They remind me to control my instinct to project my own shortcomings upon others. Good mirror.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgive me for afking in paludal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we never went to Paludal.

now you're lying to obfuscate. OH NOOOO
Old 06-26-2021, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
we never went to Paludal.

now you're lying to obfuscate. OH NOOOO
Not that part noob
Old 06-26-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, for one, find IK's pointed, and often dogged criticisms to be refreshing. They remind me to control my instinct to project my own shortcomings upon others. Good mirror.
Thank you, and I like talking to you because you are not so very threatened by the simple act of behaving with civility. Even if you might be "problematic" we can at least talk. My 10-yr friend here, who is so socially damaged that after 30 mins playing together he told me he "felt like I was yelling at him thru text" and blocked me (was 100% friendly btw >_> and i dont normally have issues), wants to bully me off the forum because I've moved to take his N-word pass away and he will. not. budge.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-26-2021 at 08:49 PM..
Old 06-26-2021, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you, and I like talking to you because you are not so very threatened by the simple act of behaving with civility. Even if you might be "problematic" we can at least talk. My 10-yr friend here, who is so socially damaged that after 30 mins playing together he told me he "felt like I was yelling at him thru text" and blocked me (was 100% friendly btw >_> and i dont normally have issues), wants to bully me off the forum because I've moved to take his N-word pass away and he will. not. budge.
I blocked you for trying to findom me 👍
Old 06-26-2021, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
I blocked you for trying to findom me ��
i dont do that, so i think ur brain might not be working so good. did u try replying like "lol no"? or did u take me very, VERY seriously being terrified of me? -_-

i can't remember what joke i did or didnt make. but I guess this comes back to your anxiety about women again.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Problematic for whom? To be clear, I don't believe government should make it their business to create systemic repression for anyone. We all already do an apt job at hanging ourselves with a noose of our own making, unless of course that repression is aimed at those bringing physical harm to others, and in that case government intervention is somewhat necessary to restrain such individuals.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-26-2021 at 08:57 PM..
Closed Thread