Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry, but I stopped doing that except in retaliation long ago. I understand these nuances are not picked up by you, but i report the truth. No 40% suicide rate on Iranians and position as a family patriarch leaves me feeling okay about teasing him for cucking out (by being vicious.) to fit in with White people.

Also, you clearly only just thought of this angle.
Despite his tendency for heavy-handedness in response to criticism, I still think Patrium has a wealth of information and/or guidance for our mostly "lost" generation. At the very least, you have to admit American boomers did a horribly shoddy job at both managing their own financial situation, and bestowing their children with that knowledge.

Like, none of my elders ever told me that you can give your child a great headstart in adulting by signing them on as "authorized users" on your well-managed credit card accounts from the day they are first issued a social security card.
None of my elders ever even told me about the existence of an IRA/Roth IRA, let alone how to utilize both simultaneously to control your tax liability both short-term and long-term. None of them ever told me about how one would go about securing a home mortgage. None of them ever told me about the importance of getting used to allocating a fixed percentage of my income toward retirement/investment accounts.

Hell, even TO THIS DAY, they won't offer investment advice or basic education on how to invest prudently. Take for example, my wife's very successful great-uncle. When his soon-to-be-father grand-nephew asked him if he could give him some pointers on how to start investing (my brother-in-law) his only response was "I don't feel comfortable giving investment advice".

Instead of bestowing, most would rather boast of their success as opposed to educating their "lessers" on their path.

Just that lack of knowledge being passed on, alone is fairly detrimental to all of us not in the know, because knowing these things allows one to actually utilize "the system" that's in place for building wealth (long term financial security; not exuberence).

The same "system" everyone that doesn't know how to utilize it decries "doesn't work". The system doesn't work, when you only utilize wage income. You have to make short term concessions and sacrifices for long-term goals.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-25-2021 at 11:03 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

I'm black ama
Old 06-25-2021, 10:53 PM
Banned

(Lol)

That you even responded directly to me says you've still got some work to do.

Your potential to be grand champion is surely there.

I'm on the other side tho. You're talking to a dead person. Count me among the 40%.

Also, nice exaggeration. And calling me a Nazi on the internet doesn't make you a saint. You seem to really want to be one though. I'll give you that.

Stay alive. Take care of urself. Post good. Or at least continue to do so.

~starkind, cosmic champ
Old 06-25-2021, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite his tendency for heavy-handedness in response to criticism, I still think Patrium has a wealth of information and/or guidance for our mostly "lost" generation. At the very least, you have to admit American boomers did a horribly shoddy job at both managing their own financial situation, and bestowing their children with that knowledge.

Like, none of my elders ever told me that you can give your child a great headstart in adulting by signing them on as "authorized users" on your well-managed credit card accounts from the day they are first issued a social security card.
None of my elders ever even told me about the existence of an IRA/Roth IRA, let alone how to utilize both simultaneously to control your tax liability both short-term and long-term. None of them ever told me about how one would go about securing a home mortgage. None of them ever told me about the importance of getting used to allocating a fixed percentage of my income toward retirement/investment accounts.

Hell, even TO THIS DAY, they won't offer investment advice or basic education on how to invest prudently. Take for example, my wife's very successful great-uncle. When his soon-to-be-father grand-nephew asked him if he could give him some pointers on how to start investing (my brother-in-law) his only response was "I don't feel comfortable giving investment advice".
Patriam won't say any of those things to me bro lol. Like I said and is the point, I had a good relationship with him when I was not a minority. Since then I was un-personed.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Lol)

That you even responded directly to me says you've still got some work to do.

Your potential to be grand champion is surely there.

I'm on the other side tho. You're talking to a dead person. Count me among the 40%.

Also, nice exaggeration. And calling me a Nazi on the internet doesn't make you a saint. You seem to really want to be one though. I'll give you that.

Stay alive. Take care of urself. Post good. Or at least continue to do so.

~starkind, cosmic champ
It's clearly a message left for me. I'm not sure what logic you've built whereby when I even acknowledge you I have lost some sort of contest. but I suppose it makes sense that I'd be a fool in your eyes to address you, considering your overarching intent to harm. Grand champ peaks higher and for longer, and saves a lover or two's lives. Anyone can dress up a doll once or twice then dive into suicidal binge eating. few arrive where I am sans stretch marks. I never ceased to keep the faith; something youve done for what, a few weeks of ur life?

Exaggeration? You piled on to spike the volleyball served by a literal rapist. and what harm have i ever visited upon you that you are content to abandon our friendship with no further effort given to kindness, nor even an apology? This isn't saintliness I'm asking for here, it is the renunciation of intentional abuse and the adoption of habits like making apologies now and then.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 11:03 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All tru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm black ama
What is the name of ur UAP flagship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's clearly a message left for me. I'm not sure what logic you've built whereby when I even acknowledge you I have lost some sort of contest. but I suppose it makes sense that I'd be a fool in your eyes to address you, considering your overarching intent to harm.
You missed the point? Why did you engage this thread by screaming Nazi in your first post? No I am not taking it personally.

Debating if I should engage with you on a personal level further.

If you're simply attempting to point out that I'm imperfect. Weird. Dumb. Whatever. Point understood.

Not absolutely everything I post is about u. Also I only really glance thru most of ur posts. Generally you, get maybe ten seconds of my thoughts every so often or few days. On average. Mostly it's just well wishes. I never think about u unless I'm glancing thru the threads and usually only cringe/worry at ur eternal bloodwar with certain ppl.

When someone has wronged u. Giving them negative attention is attention.

Rent free.
Last edited by starkind; 06-25-2021 at 11:03 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Uss nigelonius
Old 06-25-2021, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
sorry, but I stopped doing that except in retaliation long ago. I understand these nuances are not picked up by you, but i report the truth. No 40% suicide rate on Iranians and position as a family patriarch leaves me feeling okay about teasing him for cucking out (by being vicious.) to fit in with White people, in response to said viciousness. Either way I've kept it in good fun for a long time to give him an adjustment period, and never started gaslighting him about his biographical details like some kind of freak. He comes at me with rage that's been seething, revealing he has completely deconstructed my identity and now claims that I literally do not exist. That's sicko stuff you're defending. Nah, he's never going to come around. And you cannot make that my fault.

Also, you clearly only just thought of this angle. I feel like you are clinging to your sense of control/dignity/identity by pretending this is all a joke, and interacting with me in bad faith. That is to say, we are now beyond being able to communicate, while you pretend to giggle at Maerilith's anxiety attack to avoid revealing the emotional self I can see clear as day to the numbskulls here. Please leave me alone now.
You just need to take several seats and then try to restore the peace and control your urges to scream about all the people you hate.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just need to take several seats and then try to restore the peace and control your urges to scream about all the people you hate.
No idea what you are getting at. You have invented a permission structure for helping bigots insult minorities, and lets you be the good guy doing it? Wow, you're both brilliant and lovely!

You will never ever acknowledge that patriam has done wrong, even as I admit to wrong and apologize many times? Nah dude, on a history of transphobic shit from you it does not stand. This is all ego jockeying and/or sympathy for the relatable devil from you. Inb4 another two-liner that does not address anything about yourself or the scummy gaslighter in question and merely comes at me for defending myself. I have made every effort to reconcile with each of the psychos on this board: Cecily, Maerilith, U. And finally made my effort with Patriam, after giving him a good long time to contemplate his position.

But I'm the bad one, for taunting a phobe engaged in phobing.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 11:10 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
No idea what you are getting at. You have invented a permission structure for helping bigots insult minorities, and lets you be the good guy doing it? Wow, you're both brilliant and lovely!

You will never ever acknowledge that patriam has done wrong, even as I admit to wrong and apologize many times? Nah dude, on a history of transphobic shit from you it does not stand. This is all ego jockeying and/or sympathy for the relatable devil from you. Inb4 another two-liner that does not address anything about yourself or the scummy gaslighter in question and merely comes at me for defending myself.
gottem
Closed Thread