Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 12:45 AM
Banned

what a total fuckup, no idea what you guys did to the zone but its retarded

Just took me 35mins to run across it and now I cant zone into seb no matter how much i relog/LD.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Orc

still same issue.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

Ephi mentioned it was looked into. It can't be reproduced. I am unsure if they are even working on it anymore to figure it out. Since no one on the staff as a staff toon or normal account have issues, it is hard to find out what is wrong.

There are over 4k different players on this server, and a very select handful of people have issues with TT.

Stop trying to make it out like the Dev staff has decided to mess with this one zone to ruin your entire everquest experience.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Banned

So what has changed from a few months ago?

I have been lag free, perfectly fine 150-300ms ping in all zones on p1999 for years. All of a sudden plane of fear, and Traks Teeth desync for me. Within seconds.

It is absolutely hopeless. What information should I gather for you to help diagnose this?
Old 10-19-2013, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

Just hoping something could be done to help out said handful. Translocator npc that spawns every 30mins at northeast corner of EJ or something, the trip to sebilis is absolutely dreadful since you cant really do anything about it if some frog or ghost aggrod you en route (even if going along zonewalls). The CRs are the pits.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Orc

My biggest problem is not able to get a key to Sebilis. Please help.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Aviak

I'm having these issues with Firiona vie as well
Old 10-22-2013, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ephi mentioned it was looked into. It can't be reproduced. I am unsure if they are even working on it anymore to figure it out. Since no one on the staff as a staff toon or normal account have issues, it is hard to find out what is wrong.

There are over 4k different players on this server, and a very select handful of people have issues with TT.

Stop trying to make it out like the Dev staff has decided to mess with this one zone to ruin your entire everquest experience.
Ambrotos. More than half the people I know, have this problem. Its like a cancer. TT its simply unplayable. It sucks. I ended up binding myself next to the Seb orb. I got just the time to GATE and USE IT before desync.

We need a solve...
Old 10-24-2013, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

it's a non american issue, i have a bug about it since day 1 of kunark

btw it worked fine for a week or two after the latest ddos ended, but it's back to unplayable
Old 10-24-2013, 05:54 AM
Aviak

Same problem here. Logging in from NZ. So far this is the only zone I have an issue with. Tried all the various suggestions people have made in this thread and nothing works.

Seems to me the best solution would be a work around. Some way to enter seb via another zone even if it is very inconvenient for us. Please KC is boring =(
Closed Thread