Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-16-2021, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better system than the police shooting your dog then charging you for the ammo!
This is stupid. Police aren't going out wanting to shoot dogs. Generally speaking they don't want to shoot anybody. They are doing a job that the rest of us don't want to do, and then we spit on them when they make a mistake, while enjoying the protection they provide.

If you have a problem with cops, go become a cop and show them how to do it right.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

We lost the first Dark Elf today. RIP may Innorukk guide the well.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is a special irony in him dying on september 25th (9/25) as 925 Silver Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets.

What a crazy world.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is stupid. Police aren't going out wanting to shoot dogs. Generally speaking they don't want to shoot anybody. They are doing a job that the rest of us don't want to do, and then we spit on them when they make a mistake, while enjoying the protection they provide.

If you have a problem with cops, go become a cop and show them how to do it right.
I have a problem with the government and it is often immune and shielded from the results of its own mismanagement.

Cops would have it better as individuals under the stated system because they would have better scope. Citizens would be more self reliant and cops would likely be better trained and used less when two neighbors were just being dumb.

Cities and neighborhoods would have to solve their slum problems not just offload it to cops through more hours, extra work load.

I'm talking about holding the city responsible. Not the cops. Cities that can't function should fail and be replaced by those that can solve these problems.

Citizens do not have a "right to a corrupt city " like LA that grinds its cops and citizens to dust for profits for a few elites.
Last edited by starkind; 10-16-2021 at 07:15 PM..
Old 10-16-2021, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We lost the first Dark Elf today. RIP may Innorukk guide the well.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is a special irony in him dying on september 25th (9/25) as 925 Silver Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets.

What a crazy world.
Raptured to silver land.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a problem with the government and it is often immune and shielded from the results of its own mismanagement.

Cops would have it better as individuals under the stated system because they would have better scope. Citizens would be more self reliant and cops would likely be better trained and used less when two neighbors were just being dumb.
Oh I totally agree, I'm not saying cops are perfect, they're human beings and they do make mistakes like the rest of us. And I'm certainly no fan of criminal cops getting away with things. They need more money though, so they can be better trained in non-lethal restraint. "Banning choke holds" is one of the dumbest policies ever. Properly-applied choke holds are one of the safest ways to restrain somebody without having to fire a taser or a bullet. Meanwhile "Defund the police" basically just means "I want more crime". It's moronic.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raptured to silver land.
Bimetallism truly is dead. We have been crucified upon the cross of Gold! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 09:42 PM
Banned

I learned a new economic word today!

Electrum>Platinum >silver >gold>copper

Even tho electrum is a gold and silver alloy.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

is the new tillry coin made of electrum?
Old 10-16-2021, 10:06 PM
Banned

I just think it's pretty. I have rose gold jewelry I rly love.. have no idea about coins. I don't think I've seen one in 20 years.
Old 10-16-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tillry coin
You didn't even try.