Old 09-14-2010, 10:50 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pats.

Kk thx.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Arian Foster running for 231 yards against the Colts? My Texans say "We'll see you in the Superbowl, chumps".

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no need to panic for the cowboys, they have time to get their shit together. Once they figure out their offensive line they will be a superbowl team and Columbo can get them there.

The Patriots aren't doing shit this year, the east coast sucks and is annoying in every way.

Most of the good teams lost their first game, its not a big deal. You have to wait until week 6 to even get a glimpse of how things will really turn out.

Teams that lost that are better than patriots this year:

-colts
-cowboys
-jets
-chargers
-vikings

Those are just the teams that lost that are better, the pats struggle to make it in the top 8 this year.
Wow are you for real chargers better then patriots? Chargers lost to the fucking KC YEAH KC. Jets they didnt even score a fucking TD dude just because they signed Revis does not make them a Superbowl Team and as i noticed Revis didnt do shit that game so you figure that out and Cowboys they signed Miles to a fucking idiots contract for him to just not do anything this year so cowboys might as well say bye bye. now lets get to the Colts they just lost bob sanders once again and there D gave up like what 250+ rushing yards? FOR REAL? seriously they suck. now viks are having receiver problems with harvin and sidney rice so thats a huge issue the rest of the teams just fucking suck so
Old 09-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yah with that D i cant see the colts doing much this year. Bears are crappy with O line, so they might go 500.

Pats could make some noise come Playoffs, i also think the giants are a team to watch out for in the NFC.

The good and bad thing about free agency, is there really is no team you can say "THAT TEAM TOTALLY SUCKS"...they all have a decent chance at a good year......ok maybe not the browns....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Patriots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow are you for real chargers better then patriots? Chargers lost to the fucking KC YEAH KC. Jets they didnt even score a fucking TD dude just because they signed Revis does not make them a Superbowl Team and as i noticed Revis didnt do shit that game so you figure that out and Cowboys they signed Miles to a fucking idiots contract for him to just not do anything this year so cowboys might as well say bye bye. now lets get to the Colts they just lost bob sanders once again and there D gave up like what 250+ rushing yards? FOR REAL? seriously they suck. now viks are having receiver problems with harvin and sidney rice so thats a huge issue the rest of the teams just fucking suck so
And we have just found the first quote for my show.
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Old 09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Kobold

The only thing Dallas fans have to look forward to this year is Tony Romo having a guest appearance on the T.O.chocinco show.

F**k Dallas
Old 09-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing Dallas fans have to look forward to this year is Tony Romo having a guest appearance on the T.O.chocinco show.

F**k Dallas
Another good quote for the "Thats why your an idiot" segment! Thanks!

I don't mind people hating on a team, but having a total disregard for the x's and o's of the game is ridiculous. If you don't know shit about the game other then the crap the media throws out, save yourself some humilation and don't make it public.
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Old 09-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukaking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another good quote for the "Thats why your an idiot" segment! Thanks!

I don't mind people hating on a team, but having a total disregard for the x's and o's of the game is ridiculous. If you don't know shit about the game other then the crap the media throws out, save yourself some humilation and don't make it public.
Your a fucking idiot dallas is garbage and has been for awhile now

Now get the fuck out of my thread you stupid little cocksucker
Old 09-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Patriots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your a fucking idiot dallas is garbage and has been for awhile now

Now get the fuck out of my thread you stupid little cocksucker
You shouldn't hate on America's team bro. Plus your dumb for thinking Miles Austin isn't good. He had over 1300 yards last year and he didn't even play until their game against the Chiefs. In the game against the Redskins he did good also, he had over 100 yards.

San Diego is better than the washed up Patriots. The Patriots are on the decline now and will be worse and worse as every game goes on. You can say whatever you want about who won the first game of the year, what did the Pats have to show for that 2007 season with all those wins?

Like I said before you gotta wait until at least game 6 to talk shit. Even the Lions should be 1-0 right now if it wasn't for a stupid technicality that will most likely be changed now.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

its week 1 dudes

chargers always start out slow
Closed Thread