Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-02-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they stole my mRNA to make this back in 2018 ya'll r fuccccckkkked lol 😆 😂 🤣
Old 03-02-2022, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Folks that got jabbed should sue

oh ... nevermind
thats the #1 reason i won't get it

Pharma: "Here we made this vaccine that you must accept right the fuck now, and there's absolutely no help or recourse for you if shit goes south after we jab you"

I don't care if the adverse effects are in .00001% of cases or 100%. if before you rolled out your product, you made damn sure that nobody can sue you, like, you wrote it law, then you know that there are ways this can go horribly wrong.

@Pharma: Go fuck yourselves, i'll take my chances. If the vaccine is so god damn good, then you are protected from the dirty unvaxxed like me.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

i think the liability waiver is cuz you can't sue the government w/o permission and they were doing stuff for the government.

it's implied by the relationship! Mr Tromp just put it in writing.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think the liability waiver is cuz you can't sue the government w/o permission and they were doing stuff for the government.

it's implied by the relationship! Mr Tromp just put it in writing.
Yeah pharma had trump by the balls on that one, "were the only ones who can make a vaccine, so you're doing everything that we say"

imagine if any other product shipped with this stipulation:

"we'll do your appendix surgery, but if we leave gauze inside you can't sue us"

"Here, buy this car, but if any manufacturer defect causes you to die, you can't sue us"

"I'll sell you a hamburger, but if there is a razor blade in the meat, you can't sue us"
Old 03-02-2022, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Kraft puts wood in parmesan cheese.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kraft puts wood in parmesan cheese.
Hehehehehe imagine getting fed kraft as a fetus.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Every time I see this thread I hope to see a gif of a person getting the vaccine and their entire body exploding or something. Or maybe their arm exploding. something stupid.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

I will say, COVID really fucked up my respiratory system overall even though actually having Covid wasn’t that bad in terms of symptoms. I highly recommend getting vaccinated and doing everything you can to avoid getting Covid because even if the disease doesn’t cause severe symptoms when you have it, the long term effects can still be quite bad.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean this is a bit misleading. If you look at almost any drug and ask for a list of every single adverse reaction that’s ever happened as a result of taking it you will get a massive list like this. That could include only one person having that reaction but it goes on the list. Literally almost every drug, shot, whatever is like this.

They let is the incidence rate, which for the vaccine is extremely low. It’s lower than many other medicines which I bet you’ve taken in your life, but I don’t see you freaking out about taking those. Are you gonna stop taking Tylenol and Advil too?
Old 03-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah pharma had trump by the balls on that one, "were the only ones who can make a vaccine, so you're doing everything that we say"

imagine if any other product shipped with this stipulation:

"we'll do your appendix surgery, but if we leave gauze inside you can't sue us"

"Here, buy this car, but if any manufacturer defect causes you to die, you can't sue us"

"I'll sell you a hamburger, but if there is a razor blade in the meat, you can't sue us"
This is the way it is in much of the world. Motorcycle helmet fails to adequately protect your melon in a crash in most of Europe -- you can sue, but damages are limited to the price of the helmet.