Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 05:40 AM
Planar Protector

if you got the vaccine you're an idiot

hope this helps
Old 06-01-2021, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it that hard to reply to a thread over your own thoughts? Holy fuck try to stay on topic retard.

No one is denying covid, and no one said it isn't big deal, is it awesome being able to make shit up in your head on the fly?

This is why you guy's have trump and biden for candidates, your emotions regulate your thought.

You are correct, you could have meant a lot of things with this post.
I couldn't possibly begin to know the astronomical amount of possible reasons you shared this with us yet, logically, one can narrow it down quite a bunch. I understand none of you went to university because your son Chet does not need no fancy pants education. A doctor, a butcher, a veterinarian, all the same person, ideally but in the real world, educated does not mean smarter but it does, however, mean that we read a bunch of crap. Analyzed it. Know about it. You know, like you, at your job, when you are so good that you identify problem before it is a problem? Picture that, but with concepts. This is what being educated is. The information is not always there, you got to find it like why the fuck did Spielberg put a little girl with a red coat in an otherwise black & white movie? Is it really just a book about a dude who really fucking love rabbits or is there... more to this all American story?
You could have meant a bunch o' crap, or more serious shit, who knows, with that post However.

You did not write this post about a totally real person that you totally know who totally died from covid, because you mention nothing about this person. Barely sad about it. No mourning. No mention of how you knew that person. Nothing.

And then...
You immediately jump to a direct comparison about a more serious disease that killed two totally real person that you totally know. No compassion, no nothing.

There is also no information whatsoever about the motives of this post. Are you merely just stating that you now know someone who died from covid but didn't mean ANYTHING ELSE by it the way 45 asked out loud if one can ingest some bleach to treat covid like don't do this, 45 never said to do this, he merely asked the question out loud. Around journalists. During a conference about covid. Is this it? Is this what you wanted to say, just because you felt important to tell us that YOU now know someone who died from covid, in a semi enthusiastic tone? What about us, who perhaps also know, did we need to advertise it to make it real? How many people victim of brutal violent home invasion do you know? I know some. Give ME a bone amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it that hard to reply to a thread over your own thoughts? Holy fuck try to stay on topic retard.
so, tell me.
what is the point of this post and more importantly, what is the topic? You knowing someone who died from covid despite what I wrote earlier? Do you want us to say we are sorry like we should when people die? Do you need some back rub because you two were close and you feel the crushing weight of death pushing you down?
What exactly is it that you want from us with this post?

I mean, if I write that today, I met the first 45 supporter who wasn't stupid, racist or didn't breathe exclusively through his mouth, any person with an ounce of intelligence knows very exactly what I am talking about but I can deny all the way to the moon: I have said everything short of the insult and that is my fucking story. Have some god damned moral integrity, say what you fucking mean and stop hiding your shitty thoughts behind your even worse personality, like a fucking pussy.

Quote:
This is why you guy's have trump and biden for candidates, your emotions regulate your thought.

The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.

You, as much as you would like to believe, is not above the fray.
You are not special, you don't have a divine purpose or an understanding that us plebeians don't have. Actually, I don't know you much, like at all actually but I can guarantee you that your philosophy, your driving principles, they are not from you nor are they ranking particularly high in the spectrum of interesting.
You think you are some sort of modern Nietzsche or, even better, Zarathustra but you are closer to Paulo Coelho. It's not dumb, it's just, made for those less educated folks who want to find meaning through their own means.

You think you are better than others and that is the first thing you can do to make sure you are better than no one, get real. The crazies on the left want you to call them zhe and don't want to hear Milo Yiannopulos spew his debunked ideas to impressionable young mind (crazy how a liberal teacher is manipulating his/her students but a far right activist is there to ferment ideological battles) while the crazies on the right want to kill gays, black people beat their wives, complain that an unskilled immigrant who doesn't even speak English com here to reap benefits and at the same time, steal their job until they are depressed enough to go shoot a crowd with the gajillion weapons they own.

TL ; DR : for those with ADHD and no high school diploma:

You know very well what you are doing, you just haven't got any fucking balls. do you think we're all fucking American't think very well and completely retarded like your republican friends?

Keep pointing at the picture of Clinton and Epstein as a fallacious character assassination through association, we will pretend we have not seen the thousands of pictures of 45 and Epstein and we certainly are not aware that most of 45 inner circle is now in fucking jail.

Keep talking about how other people are so dumb.
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Old 06-01-2021, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are correct, you could have meant a lot of things with this post.
I couldn't possibly begin to know the astronomical amount of possible reasons you shared this with us yet, logically, one can narrow it down quite a bunch. I understand none of you went to university because your son Chet does not need no fancy pants education. A doctor, a butcher, a veterinarian, all the same person, ideally but in the real world, educated does not mean smarter but it does, however, mean that we read a bunch of crap. Analyzed it. Know about it. You know, like you, at your job, when you are so good that you identify problem before it is a problem? Picture that, but with concepts. This is what being educated is. The information is not always there, you got to find it like why the fuck did Spielberg put a little girl with a red coat in an otherwise black & white movie? Is it really just a book about a dude who really fucking love rabbits or is there... more to this all American story?
You could have meant a bunch o' crap, or more serious shit, who knows, with that post However.

Holy fuck frenchie no ones gonna read this,lol.

You did not write this post about a totally real person that you totally know who totally died from covid, because you mention nothing about this person. Barely sad about it. No mourning. No mention of how you knew that person. Nothing.

And then...
You immediately jump to a direct comparison about a more serious disease that killed two totally real person that you totally know. No compassion, no nothing.

There is also no information whatsoever about the motives of this post. Are you merely just stating that you now know someone who died from covid but didn't mean ANYTHING ELSE by it the way 45 asked out loud if one can ingest some bleach to treat covid like don't do this, 45 never said to do this, he merely asked the question out loud. Around journalists. During a conference about covid. Is this it? Is this what you wanted to say, just because you felt important to tell us that YOU now know someone who died from covid, in a semi enthusiastic tone? What about us, who perhaps also know, did we need to advertise it to make it real? How many people victim of brutal violent home invasion do you know? I know some. Give ME a bone amirite?

so, tell me.
what is the point of this post and more importantly, what is the topic? You knowing someone who died from covid despite what I wrote earlier? Do you want us to say we are sorry like we should when people die? Do you need some back rub because you two were close and you feel the crushing weight of death pushing you down?
What exactly is it that you want from us with this post?

I mean, if I write that today, I met the first 45 supporter who wasn't stupid, racist or didn't breathe exclusively through his mouth, any person with an ounce of intelligence knows very exactly what I am talking about but I can deny all the way to the moon: I have said everything short of the insult and that is my fucking story. Have some god damned moral integrity, say what you fucking mean and stop hiding your shitty thoughts behind your even worse personality, like a fucking pussy.

The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.

You, as much as you would like to believe, is not above the fray.
You are not special, you don't have a divine purpose or an understanding that us plebeians don't have. Actually, I don't know you much, like at all actually but I can guarantee you that your philosophy, your driving principles, they are not from you nor are they ranking particularly high in the spectrum of interesting.
You think you are some sort of modern Nietzsche or, even better, Zarathustra but you are closer to Paulo Coelho. It's not dumb, it's just, made for those less educated folks who want to find meaning through their own means.

You think you are better than others and that is the first thing you can do to make sure you are better than no one, get real. The crazies on the left want you to call them zhe and don't want to hear Milo Yiannopulos spew his debunked ideas to impressionable young mind (crazy how a liberal teacher is manipulating his/her students but a far right activist is there to ferment ideological battles) while the crazies on the right want to kill gays, black people beat their wives, complain that an unskilled immigrant who doesn't even speak English com here to reap benefits and at the same time, steal their job until they are depressed enough to go shoot a crowd with the gajillion weapons they own.

You know very well what you are doing, you just haven't got any fucking balls. do you think we're all fucking American't think very well and completely retarded like your republican friends?

Keep pointing at the picture of Clinton and Epstein as a fallacious character assassination through association, we will pretend we have not seen the thousands of pictures of 45 and Epstein and we certainly are not aware that most of 45 inner circle is now in fucking jail.

Holy fuck frenchie no one is gonna read this shit you retard, lol
Last edited by Penish; 06-01-2021 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: Duhhh
Old 06-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Childishly trolling for a reaction doesn't get old with you? Believe in karma?
Old 06-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I see lots of ad hominem, very few tangible argument.

lol the left can't meme I am so sad my life is a misery the world is hellish but the left suck. I got to hold onto it. The left sucks. They cause my problems, I am an adult.

I made a TL;DR: specifically for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

thank you for the hate, my dimly lit lightbulb of an acquaintance.
Again, I am sorry that reading is difficult for you. See I can read 100 pages per hour. You (think you can) meme.
We all have our thing.
Last edited by Byue; 06-01-2021 at 10:33 AM..
Old 06-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Banned

Its funny when people die from covid when they were SO SURE they cant get it.

"Its not reaallll!!! its not reallll!!" uaaahhh... dead.
Old 06-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you got the vaccine you're an idiot

hope this helps
Yeah technology that’s been around for decades is so unsafe
Old 06-01-2021, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Byue seek help bud, your a violent sociopath and I hope you don't hurt anyone. True story.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Banned

Lol i wonder if he got the polio vaccine???

Maybe hes sitting there with metal things around his legs, cursing vaccines and how stupid they all are. How his daddy told him that the science men are bad and technology comes from jesus.. lol

there has to be some reason. He either does not understand them, fears them, or he is brainwashed into believing something that is not true.

A lot of christians believe that vaccines are against god because it was gods will for you to get small pox or whatever. So you're messing with gods will when you take a vaccine. Like, we're messing with the plan. We're messing with gods agents. Its really sick shit.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 06-01-2021 at 11:52 AM..
Old 06-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was in Manhattan yesterday and saw a homeless lady laying in an alley. didn't dare check to see if she was alive.
Don't feel too bad. They would just let her die anyway in a "skilled" nursing facility, cash in a check from the feds. And she probably was beyond being able to really do anything about it anyway.

I personally went there. It was kind of someone to sit with me a few days, but mostly I don't think they'll force feed anyone. No one did anything to me. So, maybe they can die in A/C with some company if someone calls the police tho. You're not personally responsible for her life.
Last edited by starkind; 06-01-2021 at 12:48 PM..
Closed Thread