Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2021, 12:48 PM
Banned

Default Man vs horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS2Y...R%27sSkunkBear

I havent watched the whole thing. I dont know who wins.

Horse v man marathon. My money is on the man because hes got a lot to prove. The horse is just like deeerrrrrpppp ima horse.
Old 05-30-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-30-2021, 01:20 PM
Banned

How can man possibly win vs horse lol.
Old 05-30-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love this channel haha
Old 05-30-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Homosapians run the furthest distance out of every animal. Besides intelligence, its the only other thing we are good at. Any animal who sweats in combination with using hemoglobin has the ability to run the furthest and longest. Horses are able to do very well (they are one of the few animals who sweat, just not as efficiently) but lose usually past 20 mile mark to a human who is actively trying to outrun it.

Some animals who are known for their top speeds or your pet dogs who run away from you seem like they can compare, but dogs are pathetic distance runners. An out of shape human being can catch any dog if they do not give up slowly trotting after it. The dog has to take significant break after too long a run. Most dogs will be beaten by a human in less then 2 miles of an attempted escape. Averages of course in all these examples. An immobilized human who is sick or dying won't catch a healthy fit dog ever, but a very typical human will eventually catch a dog, and even a horse.
Last edited by Cen; 05-30-2021 at 01:33 PM..
Old 05-30-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

The best human beat 46 of the 50 horses.
Old 05-30-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Man and horse have been a crucial element of man's technological progression. It's a shame more people don't respect and treat these animals better.

Horses are very important in history.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-30-2021, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a shame more people don't respect and treat these animals better.
What? My daughter's horse (we lease) lives better than a huge chunk of humans in the world. So do our dogs for that matter.

Any evidence that horses are treated poorly uniformly?
Old 05-30-2021, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? My daughter's horse (we lease) lives better than a huge chunk of humans in the world. So do our dogs for that matter.

Any evidence that horses are treated poorly uniformly?
Why did you make it so specific?
Based on what you just said, Do you really believe there is no animal abuse because the horse you lease for your daughter is treated well. Serious what the fuck world do you live in.

-----
Animal abuse comes in many forms. There is tons of evidence showcasing horses being abused. I think horses should be treated better for all they have given us.

So I suggest you turn off bait mode because you're treading in water that can make you look like real scum.

I have worked with blacksmiths and veterinarians on farms for years. Taking care of a horse is not an easy job. some people get a horse then can't afford to keep it's health and wellness properly. Other people just don't give a shit and let them starve to death or get infested with bugs that eat their flesh.

You'll see commercials on TV for cats and dogs that have been abused. Why not horses. Horses have done more for mankind than dogs and cats.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-30-2021 at 11:22 PM..
Old 05-30-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You'll see commercials on TV for cats and dogs that have been abused. Why not horses. Horses have done more for mankind than dogs and cats.
no. dogs are man's better friend.

dogs > horses > cats.

did you know they share ancestry with bears? pretty wild!
Closed Thread