Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got 1500 friends and I agree with this guy.
Totally makes sense bro. Maintaining the status quo and your gear advantage > increasing population and having a viable box.

Now, I can predict your response because it will be a Nihilum Defense, i.e. throwing back an overused meme that was once funny when used by funny people but has been beaten to death by faggots like yourself. You are the guy at the bar still quoting Always Sunny because "Charlie is funny!" There are three choices:

1. you mad
2. cry more or some variation
3. jimmies rustled

No amount of "you mads" and delusion can overcome the fact that box no longer viable.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Bottom line is, P99 Red has the exposure, it has enough interest to be a high population, thriving server, now that everyone knows where they stand friend and guild-wise (nihilum vs other assorted guilds) why not restart the engine and let the power play happen naturally, you all know that you love that pvp and sprint from 1 to 50 in old world EQ more than anything. Whose down for some Gfay/Crushbone action?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

same players, same results.

as of 2 weeks ago, box was thriving. azrael and force had amassed 50 people to raid content. now its time to cry about it because you lost.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

There's a number of other everquest emu boxes with low pop. If you want a fresh start you should consider one of those.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Banned

Your dollar bills agree with a guy that farms and sells? Sounds incriminating.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Kobold

My gear advantage? I'm level 56 and have never been in a guild. Everything I have I earned myself. I started on this server in Jan. 2013. No Seb key. No HS Key. No VP key. Never zoned into KC. Never zoned into SolB.

Nihilum defense? Rofl. I'd delete my toon and all my gear before even considering raiding for Nizzar.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My gear advantage? I'm level 56 and have never been in a guild. Everything I have I earned myself. I started on this server in Jan. 2013. No Seb key. No HS Key. No VP key. Never zoned into KC. Never zoned into SolB.

Nihilum defense? Rofl. I'd delete my toon and all my gear before even considering raiding for Nizzar.
Wasn't talking to you...

But you are a total fag
Old 05-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would fix things temporarily.. till the same, or a different group rose to zerg ffa. A fresh start always temporarily increase playerbase, popularity, hope, and sense of rush. It would even personally be good for me as a developer to have unreported low level bugs discovered. It should not happen, though. Wiping characters isn't going to happen, as per Rogean and I agree with it.
let me break this down in terms for some of the lower educated people:

Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Kobold

It still relates. You are mad because you suck.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me break this down in terms for some of the lower educated people:

Let me break this down for you:

Spent $1500 on a fucking Everquest item. Pixel lust spiraling out of control as he frantically blankets forums with anti-wipe propaganda even though "it would never happen." Chose #2 (cry more) of the Nihilum Defenses I outlined.
Closed Thread