Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he's smart he'll pick a super hot woman of color, maybe that rep from florida's 13th district.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE
Old 03-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MY COUNTRY TITS OF THEE
FTFY, and i agree we need to get back to core American values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro i still have nightmares about spooky russians because of eve online. we should of nuked those people the day after ww2 ended.

buncha orcs.
blame truman

he fired MacArthur, who wanted to nuke all of east asia in 1951.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:26 PM
Banned

I don’t agree with banning certain previously innocent symbols because some party has decided they want to get them banned by adopting them

I guess it’s that working in behavioral health for 15+ years has made me vigilant of attempts to manipulate me, and that’s all that is

Don’t let the terrorists win
Old 03-06-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t agree with banning certain previously innocent symbols because some party has decided they want to get them banned by adopting them

I guess it’s that working in behavioral health for 15+ years has made me vigilant of attempts to manipulate me, and that’s all that is

Don’t let the terrorists win
it literally got to the point where they made a swastika out of the lgbt flag before someone actually started thinking they were the butt of the joke. it's kinda fucking scary how dumb people in charge are.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Florida lab to test 550 Tennessee rape kits with $1.5M grant
Story by By JONATHAN MATTISE, Associated Press • 19m ago

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee is outsourcing the testing of at least 550 rape kits to a private Florida lab through a $1.5 million federal grant, the state's lead investigative agency announced Monday in a move aimed at reducing
i guess DNA is still a theory in Tennessee so 1.5 million in taxpayer dollars have to go to sending the kits to Florida... at least its just 1.5 million in waste instead of the billions that we are accustomed to now.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
it literally got to the point where they made a swastika out of the lgbt flag before someone actually started thinking they were the butt of the joke. it's kinda fucking scary how dumb people in charge are.
Yeah it’s like to what end?

So they adopt a symbol and the left bans it and the light bulbs go off “hey here’s how we can play them like puppets, let’s get them to ban everything”

Don’t dance for them
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been sitting on my back deck doing bong rips and smoking cigars for the past 3 hours, my lawn care guy stopped by to mow like 2 hrs ago, i offered my bounty bc he's a cool dude, he took several bong rips, smoked 1/4th of a cigar and then was like, "man you know what, i think im done workin for today" so i might need to get a new lawn service, but also its kinda my fault.
You’re a good man and I respect you
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Planar Protector

But stay off that weasel news
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-06-2023, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
rest assured that the "people in charge" are all puppets for other people who are actually smart, with alot of money, and an agenda that would haunt your dreams if you saw its end game.

this is why the actual interests don't publicly dip their toes into politics, terms come and go, disgraced people resign, but the forces at work behind the scenes are always constant

they hate guys like trump because he's a loose cannon with no allegiences, has too much money to be bought and he doesn't understand when he should be afraid.

a guy like that can't be pushed around or bent to your will, therefore he's the enemy.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've been sitting on my back deck doing bong rips and smoking cigars for the past 3 hours, my lawn care guy stopped by to mow like 2 hrs ago, i offered my bounty bc he's a cool dude, he took several bong rips, smoked 1/4th of a cigar and then was like, "man you know what, i think im done workin for today" so i might need to get a new lawn service, but also its kinda my fault.
I do some of my best yardwork high I dunno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread