Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, bright fire at night. Looks really dramatic but you got one building there..

Is that what your city looks like? One building? Wow, you must live in a real shit hole. \

How come there are no pics like from the air showing block after block of devastation??

So there was a shoot out. Every day, there are 100 shoot outs/shootings in america. 100, at least. 40,000 dead by guns, every year. Weather its a shoot out with yourself, the cops, the ops, or your mom and dad.

How come you dont post those stories?? Awh.. doesnt fit your narrative.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:05 PM
Banned

They know what they are doing. They are in so deep, they cant even tell the truth when its right infront of everyone. They have to keep up that tucker carlson act and just keep pretending. They know that entire cities were not burned but "burning cities" sounds WAY better than "A wendys and shoe store nearby" or "three buildings".

Fire bad, dont get me wrong, but exaggerating for the sake of story telling. Smacks of christianity. Talking donkeys and what not, you know the types.

Whats that like? I cant even imagine having to say things like "science is fake" and "global warming is fake" "covid vaccine is made of baby brains" to fit into a group that will turn their back on you in a second if you dont conform. I thought you guys were all about freedom, just not the freedom to think for yourself.

Do what daddy says. Take the horse paste. Shit the pants.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They know what they are doing. They are in so deep, they cant even tell the truth when its right infront of everyone. They have to keep up that tucker carlson act and just keep pretending. They know that entire cities were not burned but "burning cities" sounds WAY better than "A wendys and shoe store nearby" or "three buildings".

Fire bad, dont get me wrong, but exaggerating for the sake of story telling. Smacks of christianity. Talking donkeys and what not, you know the types.

Whats that like? I cant even imagine having to say things like "science is fake" and "global warming is fake" "covid vaccine is made of baby brains" to fit into a group that will turn their back on you in a second if you dont conform. I thought you guys were all about freedom, just not the freedom to think for yourself.

Do what daddy says. Take the horse paste. Shit the pants.
You're whining about supposed "exaggerating" while Horza claims some dude dressed up like a viking is an "Armed Insurrection"
Old 08-27-2021, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

hey
Old 08-28-2021, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2021, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruh I don't think that cartoon means what you think it means
Old 08-28-2021, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruh I don't think that cartoon means what you think it means
They did reboot that commercial a few years ago for the Super Bowl.

I guess Garrison is really with it, as the kids say.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did reboot that commercial a few years ago for the Super Bowl.

I guess Garrison is really with it, as the kids say.
The beginning of the roaring 10's was a fun time before the depression 2.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

not saying ill survive it but am saying it's coming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2021, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread