Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You guys are really bad at FQ. Especially brain damaged Krazy.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know what's more pathetic, the RMT or the means of getting the evidence. You all are dirtbags.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Banned

/shrug. . Sektor still not banned . Which means those are probably fake logs #cleanwhistle
Old 08-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You guys are really bad at FQ. Especially brain damaged Krazy.
Sektor still RMTing while pretending to be reformed and anti-RMT? Lets all take a moment not to be shocked.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

I think there are several good guilds out there depending on what your goals are as a player.

Honestly I talk to people from almost every guild on a daily basis. I think the best thing people on this server could do is ignore guildtags. If you talk to someone cool who is in guild X don't hate them just because you don't like guild X or because your in guild Y and everyone tells you to.

Stop taking PVP personal! Stop worrying about what Bob is doing on his toon. If Bob isn't selling your gear then let the GMs worry about it. As long as it isn't going to get you banned then that's for the GMs to handle. If Robert Paulson wants to do Steroids outside of game then its none of your concern if he grows manboobs. If Tyler wants to steal fat then that's on him. It isn't affecting your pixels.

Since I have started reading these forums regularly I have found it pretty amusing for the most part but some people here just take it too personal or get out of control. Its not healthy. Some of you guys are either severely bipolar or have schizophrenic tendencies.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there are several good guilds out there depending on what your goals are as a player.

Honestly I talk to people from almost every guild on a daily basis. I think the best thing people on this server could do is ignore guildtags. If you talk to someone cool who is in guild X don't hate them just because you don't like guild X or because your in guild Y and everyone tells you to.

Stop taking PVP personal! Stop worrying about what Bob is doing on his toon. If Bob isn't selling your gear then let the GMs worry about it. As long as it isn't going to get you banned then that's for the GMs to handle. If Robert Paulson wants to do Steroids outside of game then its none of your concern if he grows manboobs. If Tyler wants to steal fat then that's on him. It isn't affecting your pixels.

Since I have started reading these forums regularly I have found it pretty amusing for the most part but some people here just take it too personal or get out of control. Its not healthy. Some of you guys are either severely bipolar or have schizophrenic tendencies.
Excellent post.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

our loot system is pretty transparent, rotating council of members are presented information like 30/60/90 day attendance, recent loot awarded, dkp, etc. system doesn't lend very well to rmt scummery.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

You gotta give it to Sektor. He's on his seventeenth chance right now and he's still tossin Ben Franklins left and right. Can't wait till he's banned again and we see a "WTS TSTAFF" post a day later.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Always like sektor good guy, hope TMO succeeds!
Old 08-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure TMO will do great with him.. I mean since his Empire app was denied and no one else will play with him... because giving someone loot that will get banned for the 14th time for RMT... bad investment. Anyway, good luck!