Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Orc

I'm casting the 58 Fire pet, cons blue but his ds is 2, wtf? and Fire pets supposed to have the highest self ds buff... Mage pets need work devs. And put back to way it was with being able to chain pets where aggro does not get transferred to from pet to mage.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkemup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files54.zip . Great. There's the link. right on top of the home page. Perfect. Nice and easy. Oh wait...what do you do after you download them? Every patch there are a lot of people wondering the same thing. Could you please simply put a link ''How to install a patch'' next to the patch link. A step by step guide on what to do. There is probably a guide somewhere....be great to be able to find it and read it.
extract the zip file over your p99 install and overwrite any files when prompted, same as you did when you first patched your Titanium install in order to play on p99.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm casting the 58 Fire pet, cons blue but his ds is 2, wtf? and Fire pets supposed to have the highest self ds buff... Mage pets need work devs. And put back to way it was with being able to chain pets where aggro does not get transferred to from pet to mage.
The Vocarate and Greater Vocarate Fire pets are wizards that cast a wizard DS, not the innate DS they had before level 50. That is working as intended. If you want a massive DS, you need to use DDD or Epic (lol).

The pet aggro, on the other hand...

Edit: Also, there was no change with regards to the DS anyway. Not sure why you are just noticing it now.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default what the hell is the point?

what the hell is the point in changing the mage vocorate water spell to 55?
Old 05-07-2021, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

I'm getting the below errors when I try to extract the files using WinRar. I typically extrac them to a separate folder, then copy/paste them into my EQ directory. Anyone else getting this?

Cannot create C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\V54\SpellEffects\spelan.png

Edit: The above isn't the only error, it's just one of many with the same error format.

Update: After exhausting everything I know with WinRar, I extracted using 7-Zip and it worked. No errors.
Last edited by MasterCS; 05-07-2021 at 04:33 PM..
Old 05-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hhk guards are no longer killable because merchants will come outa walls and instant kill lvl 30ish players. Theres no way this can be intended, has to be a glitch. Merchants in hhk have NEVER assisted guards. Fix please
Old 05-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferron123456789 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hhk guards are no longer killable because merchants will come outa walls and instant kill lvl 30ish players. Theres no way this can be intended, has to be a glitch. Merchants in hhk have NEVER assisted guards. Fix please
Merchants in Kelethin will now assist as well. They did definitely NOT do this before.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

i can't get on said i was missing spells_us.txt(2503364378)
Old 05-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

If mage pets are supposed to be weak the way people are complaining, then switch it back so pets don't rob EXP which I'm pretty sure is non classic.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merchants in Kelethin will now assist as well. They did definitely NOT do this before.

Do merchants assist guards when guards are killing NPC's like orcs and stuff too?

Killing guards is the devils work
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread