Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Hey whale, sometimes you like do this thing where you imply something and like, it's so hard to understand what you mean.

You asked for a picture, so I gave you one, I dont need a picture to know that we spend 4.8 trillion in 2019 on healthcare in teh united states and 4.5 in 2019 and 4.3 in 2018 etc

I dont need a pie chart to know that the military industrial complex is just 1/5th or even 1/6th of what our medical industrial complex, and that saying dissolving the military would fix our healthcare problem is the same stupid melinial wokism that that melinials said as the medical indsutrial complex built itself around them.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-23-2021 at 12:53 PM..
Old 11-23-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey whale, sometimes you like do this thing where you imply something and like, it's so hard to understand what you mean.

You asked for a picture, so I gave you one, I dont need a picture to know that we spend 4.8 trillion in 2019 on healthcare in teh united states and 4.5 in 2019 and 4.3 in 2018 etc

I dont need a pie chart to know that the military industrial complex is just 1/5th or even 1/6th of what our medical industrial complex is and that saying dissolving the military would fix our healthcare problem. Which is actually stupid melinial wokism that let the boomers rob you and 90% of melinials of your future.
The government didn't spend 4.8 trillion on healthcare.
Old 11-23-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Personal spending is 2.5 trillion (insurance counts), goverment spending is 1.5 trillion
I said it spent 1.5

Are you the Rittenhouse prosecutor?
Old 11-23-2021, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said it spent 1.5

Are you the Rittenhouse prosecutor?
If you get to use private healthcare outlays, I get to use GDP.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
The only way to fix it is to completely destroy the entire thing and hope that we can rebuild a better version of it from the ashes.
Interesting, that's my entire political ideology but it's coming from what people here tell me is a right wing fella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Lets just get to brass tax (cks?) here folks... the medical industrial complex, is satanism.

Proof:

It asks you to chase greed to pay for immortality.

Just like Satan asked of eve that fateful day in the garden of Eden.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Bowl of Hygieia: is one of the most ancient and important symbols related to medicine in western countries. Hygieia was the Greek goddess of health.

The bowl of Hygieia has been used as a symbol of the pharmacy profession at least as far back as 1796, and the Bowl of Hygeia Award recognizes pharmacists who possess outstanding records of civic leadership in their communities and encourages pharmacists to take active roles in their communities.

Rod of Asclepius: A serpent-entwined rod wielded by the Greek god Asclepius, a deity associated with healing and medicine.

In 1776 the final beast arose in the unpopulated lands of the west, where satan wrapped his slithery body around our necks and the American medical industrial complex was born.

The message is clear: The scales of life and death are now held by the lord of darkness himself.

Old 11-23-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

forgot the [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2021, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sheer hypocrisy of an old person moving to Florida. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nancy Pelosi is old, but she has also represented California in the House for like 30+ years where she has continually expanded social programs that need higher taxes to pay for and she is now moving to a state that has been arguing the opposite so she can dodge those taxes.

The hypocrisy is that she argues democratic policy yet she is moving to a republican state.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nancy Pelosi is old, but she has also represented California in the House for like 30+ years where she has continually expanded social programs that need higher taxes to pay for and she is now moving to a state that has been arguing the opposite so she can dodge those taxes.

The hypocrisy is that she argues democratic policy yet she is moving to a republican state.
don't forget the sweet insider trading infoz that her husband has taken advantage of as her supporters keep screamin about the rich payin their fair share and reforming wall street
Old 11-23-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your claim is non-justiciable on account of her never having served in the California state legislature. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread