Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

and I love me some chive, work got mad at me for fill in my phone full of chive girls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude lets be honest here. You have no fucking idea what is going on there. All you know is what you hear from bullshit media. Did iraq deserve toget fucked? Oh i forgot...wmds....right. You wanna invade another country? Typical brainwashed moron.
Your media is worse than my media
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaking news! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Lol all your base base base all your are belong to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Dont forget im damaged goods now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Nobody is perfect, including the staff.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimMazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Olympus Has Fallen was pretty bad ass
I think you mean retarded.

I know it's a typical Hollywood movie thus not taking into account any realism, but I can not help but laugh at some aspects of the movie:

1) All those Secret Service (SS) guys but none of them have assault rifles....
2) SS standing out in the middle of the lawn not taking cover and looking around like idiots.
3) SS coming out the door of the White House and taking bullets up the ass and not taking cover behind the huge fucking concrete pillars.
3) Although they have been in contact with the protagonist and know that there is very little if no threat left in the white house, they fly 5 helo's full of Seals to make a roof assault when they could have waltzed in the front door.
4) The bad guys reach up and hit a button on the wall to start the elevator that sends the AA battery up, yet captain genius doesn't reach over and hit the stop button to keep it from going up.
5) The helo's get shot up and continue to fly around while getting shot up when all they had to do was land on the lawn and get out of LoS of the threat (thus walking right in the front door - point number 3).

Above all this there is one finality that baffles all...

The whole purpose of the bad guys' mission was to get the code that was designed to do what?

It was designed to disable a nuclear weapon in case of an unintended launch or if someone changed the mind the last second. So, it was designed to... DISABLE THE FUCKING WEAPON. This means that it renders it non-functional. IE: IT WOULD NOT CAUSE A NUCLEAR REACTION. Holy fuck how stupid of a fucking plot is that? If they had just left it at wanting to neuter the US of its nuclear prowess, ok, I can live with that. But they went too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't ignorance dude, they really have no capability to attack us.

They can't feed half of their country, and you think those hungry folks will sit by while their government drops billions of dollars into research and development of a nuclear weapon?

You think they will watch their government start a war when they can't feed their kids? Maybe, but I rrally doubt it. I don't think you understand how quick north korea would fall, it would be over in less a day.
You are wrong. They can't "feed" their people sure. But obviously there is not mass death from starvation there. Also they have a MILITYARY FIRST policy. The warriors get first dibs on the chow bud.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Kobold

Old 04-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTF420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol W will raid any country I bet. Zerg force lookin for that loot.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

No zerg for oil, man.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimMazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Olympus Has Fallen was pretty bad ass
I refuse to watch this movie since the idea was blatantly stolen from Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series of books.

If you have not read them, they are awesome. Highly recommended fun reads.

You don't F with Mitch Rapp.

Cannot wait for these to be made into movies. Am seeing that it is happening, and they have already cast Bruce Willis as Stan...perfect! Can't wait! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]