Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're doing fentanyl with no tolerance to opioids? Why?

People who shoot heroin daily often die not from a heroin OD but from shooting heroin cut with fentanyl. I think some part of this story is not true. What is a "full fent pill"? How many milligrams? How\why are you getting and taking them? Fentanyl isn't prescribed to anyone unless they've already been on a litany of lesser opioids.
No way to know the mg. I can get anything from my hookup I’ve had for like a decade. I would do them rarely when I wanted to work out when my leg was more fucked up

I cut them in half with a knife down the middle, then half again down the middle, so 1/4ths. Then take a few hours to see how I felt after doing each piece (orally)…did I feel drowsy, etc? In this way they would have a harder time getting on top of me due to their half life
Old 05-30-2023, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The exception proves the rule

Nobody said "If you put your hands up and yell don't shoot you will never be killed", the claim was that it makes it much less likely. Which it does.
There has only been one black dude I’m aware of in decades who was shot while lying prone with his hands in the air but he lived:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoo...Charles_Kinsey

The only person who ever was shot and died with hands in the air was a white guy, but he also reached down to pull his shorts up for a split second
Old 05-30-2023, 06:32 PM
Banned

Stand your ground law fails in Florida:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-30-2023, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only person who ever was shot and died with hands in the air was a white guy, but he also reached down to pull his shorts up for a split second
this one?

iirc the cop got a sweetheart deal also like retired in his 30s with full benefits due to PTSD or something. i remember people being mad as fuck about it.
Old 05-30-2023, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stand your ground law fails in Florida:
^
Dude claims to only have 3 beers but that caused him to apparently forget that a surveillance camera exists at the bar he OWNS that would discredit the “he charged me, I feared for my life” story he made up

He thought he could get away with shooting a 21yr old dude for pissing on a building. He couldn’t

Edit: he also claimed the guy was reaching for something but unfortunately the victim was shirtless and the shooter had to admit he could visibly see there was nothing in the waistband to reach for due to the victim having no shirt on. Oops
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-30-2023 at 06:55 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Gaetz: Passing debt deal without Republican majority would ‘likely trigger an immediate motion’ to oust McCarthy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The vicious mockery of the Republican house was epic to the discouragement of the GOP voters.

Do it again!

Old 05-30-2023, 07:48 PM
Banned

Biden accuser defects to Russia

Quote:
At her press appearance in Russia, Reade was described as a “writer and publicist and former aide to Joe Biden”.

Sitting next to Butina, Reade said: “I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who’s been giving me [protection] at a time when it’s been very difficult to know if I’m safe or not.

“I just didn’t want to walk home and walk into a cage or be killed, which is basically my two choices.”
Old 05-30-2023, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always thought it was weird she let it surface in 2018 that as far back as 1993 she didn't like that the Americans were xenophobic towards Russians.

And one of her lawyers William Moran was a former writer for Russian news - Sputnik.

She also seemed to run away with that Russian spy - Maria, who plead guilty; after her 18 month jail sentence was over.

Key in the alt right MAGA supporter screaming Russian hoax... Russian hoax
Old 05-30-2023, 11:00 PM
Banned

Yup the PROVEN Russia hoax
Old 05-30-2023, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup the PROVEN Russia hoax
Patrece who normally just parrots echo chamber alt right fakenews flailing about headline just emphasizes the validity. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread