Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No shit, you guys really aren't interested in any conversation that isn't exclusively a right-wing circle jerk.
Well for one thing that isn't true at all, but also when you make non-negotiable issues the cornerstone of your party it's hard to have conversations.

You either support kids being exposed to quack new age sexual theory or you oppose it. Not a whole lot of conciliatory middle ground on that issue.

At least with abortion you can discuss what you think the cutoff date should be and why, from a philosophical standpoint. Most people aren't hardcore pro-life *or* pro-choice, but I find the hardcore left position (killing totally healthy 9mo babies) a lot more distasteful than the right wing equivalent (don't kill any babies).
Old 05-29-2023, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diz, just don't respond to them. They just autoflush whatever comes across their Truth Social newsfeed. Make fun of them.

It's not that they can only have one kind of conversation. Error.

They do not have any conversations. Language is liberal, you see.
Watching them squirm and try to defend the indefensible just because they all love the bible so much is too funny.
Old 05-29-2023, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diz, just don't respond to them. They just autoflush whatever comes across their Truth Social newsfeed. Make fun of them.

It's not that they can only have one kind of conversation. Error.

They do not have any conversations. Language is liberal, you see.
corner store out of glue, or is the virtue signaler your spawn?

ftr, i get my news from my dreams and youtube shorts.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surely the GOP can't botch four subsequent elections by acting like a bunch of methed out hypocrites, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consecutive
Old 05-29-2023, 01:02 PM
Banned

I like the whiskey simile.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:09 PM
Banned

I was referring to the next four Republicans are going to lose, but I thought you had retired from stanning Putin and posting in this thread?
Old 05-29-2023, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
I was referring to the next four Republicans are going to lose, but I thought you had retired from stanning Putin and posting in this thread?
No just the Ukraine thread.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

Ice cream man
Old 05-29-2023, 01:17 PM
Banned

Ukraine lost everything they tried to defend. No point in discussing it further, that's a wrap. Hundred billions plus in gizmos with LGBT flags plastered on them got blown up by real Gs.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:20 PM
Banned

If I believed everything you and wonkie said about Putler, I'd think the guy was simultaneously Mother Theresa and General Patton.
Closed Thread