Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2023, 10:45 PM
Banned

I think no matter who presides over 25-29 it's going to be an even worse shit show globally and federally then 15-25.

There are just no constitutional* solutions right now to the world's problemos lol. Even stretching it. Now that doesn't mean we just throw out the constitution it's just really dumb to rely on governments and people with authority money power or a big social media footprint to solve your problems for you in the coming really fun decades full of opportunities and likely a great deal of growth for whatever tribes sorta survive lol.
Old 05-20-2023, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Republican National Committee says it will require candidates to pledge to not participate in debates run by the Commission on Presidential Debates.
So are they going to have their own debates this time for just the Trumpers or what?
Old 05-20-2023, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So are they going to have their own debates this time for just the Trumpers or what?
Welcome to MAGA, Ronna Romney. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2023, 11:05 PM
Banned

I’ll kick all refugees out of Turkey, Erdoğan rival vows

Quote:
In a speech Thursday, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu claimed that his rival, longtime President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has “deliberately allowed ten million refugees into Turkey,” saying the incumbent has put “Turkish citizenship on sale to get imported votes.”
This seems to be a trend. Maybe there is a cost to US acting like idiots.
Old 05-20-2023, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll kick all refugees out of Turkey, Erdoğan rival vows

This seems to be a trend. Maybe there is a cost to US acting like idiots.
No it's just how the game has always been played.

Stop ignoring me!

P.s. I am going to bed before I pass out and I showered today!
Old 05-20-2023, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes, that’s correct. The Republican National Committee (RNC) is preparing to change its rules to require presidential candidates seeking the party’s nomination to sign a pledge to not participate in any debates sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates12. The RNC has accused the commission of bias and has refused to enact simple and commonsense reforms to help ensure fair debates including hosting debates before voting begins and selecting moderators who have never worked for candidates on the debate stage3.
seems like a negotiating tactic, the debates are basically like a mini Superbowl for those networks they probably aren't going to be happy losing all the money they make running commercials during it.
Old 05-21-2023, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems like a negotiating tactic, the debates are basically like a mini Superbowl for those networks they probably aren't going to be happy losing all the money they make running commercials during it.
Institutional or ideological capture.

These independent bodies are mostly fake news.
Old 05-21-2023, 08:50 AM
Banned

The debates aren't debates. They are propaganda for both sides to spin how great it is to administrate your private, local, and states affairs from a secured and gated compound thousands of miles away from you through the use of soldiers and force backed by your slavery to monolithic corporations who serve international interests.
Old 05-21-2023, 11:28 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it seems like a negotiating tactic and the guy who who runs your party and partied with Epstein isn't a big fucking baby who can't handle criticism without trying to have his VP lynched.
Old 05-21-2023, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread