Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-12-2024, 01:40 AM
Banned

Red is ded.

Guys plz stahp so somewhere else we can get 2.0.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Why am I seeing 120 on red?
Old 01-13-2024, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why am I seeing 120 on red?
Drugs.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

I really think enjoying classic, is a "You had to be there." situation.

Now-a-days people must log in and go, "Ugk, old graphics, very basic spells and auto attack? No thanks I don't want something this outdated."

But it could just be a fluke in the universe. I dunno.

I was going to say more I think but my brain damage may have made me forget.

Anyway, I hope there is a new Red server one day.
Old 01-15-2024, 12:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs.
Those drugs have some long lasting effects. Must be a new strain. Who are they fighting against in pvp? Are there multiple guilds battling it out? I saw 120 on, that's a sizable chunk of folks.
Old 01-15-2024, 01:16 PM
Banned

No game does classes and mechanics as good as EQ does. Wish other games just cloned EQ and created cool worlds to explore.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:23 PM
Kobold

No one does PvP. They just talk shit and flex in /ooc when someone runs away, and the only yellow text you see if when someone catches a player AFK using some 3rd party hacking program and then they gloat about it and talk about Frapsing things and constant accusations of trains and "sorry you don't got" and racism and general autistic, druggie behavior. Now that I put it like that, it sounds kind of fun.
Old 01-16-2024, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one does PvP. They just talk shit and flex in /ooc when someone runs away, and the only yellow text you see if when someone catches a player AFK using some 3rd party hacking program and then they gloat about it and talk about Frapsing things and constant accusations of trains and "sorry you don't got" and racism and general autistic, druggie behavior. Now that I put it like that, it sounds kind of fun.
Yeah, when I was (mainly) soloing Hatespawn (untwinked warrior) up to 60 I rarely flagged anon - I wanted to make an invitation to people to come group or pvp me - I don’t recall being pvped until after level 40 (some crazy druid delving into SolB kobolds and messing with our group - it was good sport).

I had a few instances of that. The only other pvp I remember while levelling 52+ (again SolB as I liked to hang out at bats) was MrBigs would sometimes appear to spar with me. I think he took me out a couple of times, but was never a dick about it.

So yeah little pvp, don’t recall any griefing (even though I’d often leave Hatespawn afk for hours at a time wile not anon). Honestly I wish the pvp was a little more active, but maybe my hours just didn’t overlap with the most active PVPers.

Edit: no! There was one griefing! Someone mistook me for server ‘villain’ Hateraid while very low level (like pre 20?) and troll teleported me to a location I was KoS and wouldn’t have been able to run back from anyway. I remember they were out of range of my level so I put a bounty on their head! I got my stuff back luckily to the kindness of the server.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Last edited by Jimjam; 01-16-2024 at 03:30 AM..
Old 01-16-2024, 08:07 PM
Orc

Unless by PVP you mean making a troll warrior named Bakingsoda, twinking it with a Fungi and waging war on new players outside CB in Gfay…..
Old 01-16-2024, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holeHeartless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless by PVP you mean making a troll warrior named Bakingsoda, twinking it with a Fungi and waging war on new players outside CB in Gfay…..
Yes, that's pvp. Player vs player....