Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao you're in every discussion on these forums even though you're irrelevant and aren't even apart of most of the disputes.

People like you are the type to get beat up at school, tbh.
you hear that lance? you're irrelevant in a video game!

a truly sick burn. and i do mean sick.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All Lance wanted was a return of the auction trackers, it wasn't much to ask.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao you're in every discussion on these forums even though you're irrelevant and aren't even apart of most of the disputes.

People like you are the type to get beat up at school, tbh.
You probably personally petitioned Sirken yourself.

That would explain why you are raging over what I wrote about him having better things to do than sit in Hate all day watching you nerds fight over mobs.

You realize all of us are equally relevant (or irrelevant depending on who you ask) regardless what activities we are partaking in on this game, right?

For the record, I haven't been in school for many years, and I never got beat up while in school either. It sounds like you are projecting a bit here.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably personally petitioned Sirken yourself.

That would explain why you are raging over what I wrote about him having better things to do than sit in Hate all day watching you nerds fight over mobs.

You realize all of us are equally relevant (or irrelevant depending on who you ask) regardless what activities we are partaking in on this game, right?

For the record, I haven't been in school for many years, and I never got beat up while in school either. It sounds like you are projecting a bit here.
iruinedyourday, that you pal?
Old 03-14-2017, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Nothing made me laugh harder at p99 than Hijal having to write two "heartfelt apology letters" to awakened over getting them suspended to maintain his guild status.

How humiliating.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing made me laugh harder at p99 than Hijal having to write two "heartfelt apology letters" to awakened over getting them suspended to maintain his guild status.

How humiliating.
It's all very serious business isn't it?
Old 03-14-2017, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

thread had potential but didnt quite deliver
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 03-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Lance wanted was a return of the auction trackers, it wasn't much to ask.
Swish, I was vocally supportive of this site for the people. All the noobs and players who simply have not the time to learn prices on items in EC.

Those people lost a great asset when this site was destroyed.

As you know Swish, sometimes you have to sacrifice your own well-being for others. Like you and your gifs. You are well-loved and celebrated for your humorous and often thought provoking gifs you bring to the P99 forums.

I can only strive to reach the levels you have reached here when assessing all the positive things you bring to this community.

That being said, I personally can still manage in EC well enough. Even without the awesome and beloved p99Auction site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pokey, I shouldn't have even responded to him because honestly you answered way better than I ever could with your very succinct, sarcastic-ladened post here.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:49 AM
Banned

I just want to say. (Off topic but relevant)

You can't re fte mobs after you wipe and "re-fte" isn't a thing. So stop doing it plz. Flirting with grey areas isn't good unless you want to morph the fte hour lock rule into wipe once an hour and re fte till you got people meta to happen.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

I just want to say FTE is dumb. Rotate mobs or have instances/very fast respawns.

Servers done, been beaten by 6 guilds now. Pixels are irrelevant. Just let people raid on their schedule.
Closed Thread