Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2024, 12:39 AM
Rimitto Rimitto is offline
Sarnak

Rimitto's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 214
Default Verix Remains Kill Thief

I would personally just like to thank Stingerr and Feuerwerk for stealing the kill from the entire basement group by training the entire zone, killing a few people to bring the theft to the entrance of the zone and then stealing at the zoneline.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #2  
Old 06-25-2024, 12:43 AM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,895
Default

what sort of douche bag would steal a mob that not only is camped 24/7, but is also a great XP camp

people who are this stupid and ignorant make me genuinely wonder how they manage to drive a car or dress themselves, let alone earn the money to pay for their life
  #3  
Old 06-25-2024, 01:00 AM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,443
Default

Did you zone out?
  #4  
Old 06-25-2024, 01:33 AM
Rimitto Rimitto is offline
Sarnak

Rimitto's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you zone out?
No, and you're missing the point.
It was a camp theft.
We had a full group camping basement, and were there for hours killing verix placeholders.

as soon as verix spawned, they ran in and stole it. It's straight up theft.
Verix is a camp, it's not a FTE.
  #5  
Old 06-25-2024, 01:37 AM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimitto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, and you're missing the point.
It was a camp theft.
We had a full group camping basement, and were there for hours killing verix placeholders.

as soon as verix spawned, they ran in and stole it. It's straight up theft.
Verix is a camp, it's not a FTE.
I'm missing the point by asking you a completely relevant question and saying nothing else?
  #6  
Old 06-25-2024, 01:43 AM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm missing the point by asking you a completely relevant question and saying nothing else?
im still 97% sure that Rimitto is a bot

look at how it describes common EQ situations with uncommonly/never used terminology

"bring the theft"

"by training the entire zone"

"camp theft"

"stealing at the zone line"

this could absolutely be a bot's message, maybe the acct owner is a human using LMs to draft posts
  #7  
Old 06-25-2024, 01:50 AM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im still 97% sure that Rimitto is a bot

look at how it describes common EQ situations with uncommonly/never used terminology

"bring the theft"

"by training the entire zone"

"camp theft"

"stealing at the zone line"

this could absolutely be a bot's message, maybe the acct owner is a human using LMs to draft posts
At any rate if his group never ran away from training themselves and exited the zone it's a pretty bad violation of the PnP or whatever.

But it's probably just made up.
  #8  
Old 06-25-2024, 01:55 AM
Pulgasari Pulgasari is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,443
Default

It's plausible for us to say this now and will be standard course anon

  #9  
Old 06-25-2024, 02:18 AM
Rimitto Rimitto is offline
Sarnak

Rimitto's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At any rate if his group never ran away from training themselves and exited the zone it's a pretty bad violation of the PnP or whatever.

But it's probably just made up.
The basement group was readily clearing everything, with zero problems.
We did not train anyone the entire time, someone ran in and stole it and ran it to zoneline, whereas upon they killed it. It's a complete shattering of the PNP.

You want to argue nonsense, there's 10+ witnesses, feel free to ask any of them.
  #10  
Old 06-25-2024, 05:10 AM
sajbert sajbert is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 476
Default

Is it no longer a /list camp?

Anyway, this is what /petition is for.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.