Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we coin a new phrase? Agrarianism! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
phrase coined retroactively

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agrarianism
Old 02-21-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As is said, Communism would be a great system if it were for rabbits. Hope this answers your questions.
Like I said, not the point. It's about excusing the wicked deeds of the belief system, not the belief system itself.

None of you have addressed that in the least.
Old 02-21-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

If men have done evil in the name of Communism and men have done evil in the name of Christianity, should we exonerate either?

Know them by their fruit, etc.
Old 02-21-2022, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If men have done evil in the name of Communism and men have done evil in the name of Christianity, should we exonerate either?

honestly who the fuck cares? every organization that ever existed has gotten up to some bad shit.

your bad shit is better than their bad shit? gtfo

people are only ever gonna trust data that confirms their bias, so you will never, ever get a clear picture of what one side did to another.

its exactly the same concept as someone saying, "joe biden can't govern" but instead of pointing out the few wins of the administration, libtards just resound with a chorus of, "but trump but trump but trump"

if presented with a conflict of which you cannot defend, then you must attack.

in the land of the blind, the man who can see isn't king, he's just exhausted after trying to explain to everyone what and where things are.
Old 02-21-2022, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gays, communists... get out of my head, Soros!

- signed, a Christian
“Be a nice person, you don’t need a religion for that

Except to truckers. Fuck truckers”
Old 02-21-2022, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farmer 🚜 should be #1 class. Lawyer bottom!
Old 02-21-2022, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm a Christian and closer to a Communist than most of these folks

Homesteaded is saying it's okay if I go out and massacre landlords or CEOs, since humans are inherently flawed and it's their actions that corrupt the systems they operate under, not the other way around. They certainly won't blame my economic ideology or faith for my crimes, no siree bob. Just think of it as overturning the tables of the moneylenders. I'm just a bad actor, my ideology has nothing to do with the targets I choose.

I'm sure they wouldn't apply a different standard to systems they like versus ones they don't.... right?
Old 02-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
…It's the same reason the Bible has endured. These things are true, truth prevails across spans of time. Lies and deceit do not. The Bible isn't an Earth Science textbook, don't read it as such.
I will tell you what you told me.

Did God write the book?

Therefore your faith in the quality of the book is moot.

Christianity is an embarrassment and continues to be an embarrassment to the human race. Only sadistic crazies believe you are born in sin.

Logic:
God is perfect
God made me in his image
Therefore I am perfect

Hey I refuse to think Homesteaded is perfect so I denounce belief in God.
Therefore since you believe in God you have to believe I am perfect. Ha!
Old 02-21-2022, 07:59 PM
Banned

Leftists inherently believe that rich people are rich only by having stolen from the poor... which... makes no sense.

They think robin hood was just stealing from anyone who was wealthy, when the actual moral of that story is that he was stealing from people who had power and abused it. He wasn't taking money from previously poor people who started and built and maintained extremely successful businesses and became millionaires and billionaires because of it.
Old 02-21-2022, 08:02 PM
Banned

Christianity is not to blame for the crimes of Christians
Communism is to blame for the crimes of Communists
Capitalism is not to blame for the crimes of Capitalists
Islam is to blame for the crimes of Muslims

Ah, perfect, impenetrable logic by the good take havers who are smart and good at pretend debate club in various forums online
Closed Thread