Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 02:47 PM
Kobold

This is why I've avoided any of these posts since covid. You guys had a year to educate yourselves and would still rather tell fart jokes.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump told people to "Storm The Capitol"?
Did Hitler really say gas the jews?
Old 06-16-2021, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why I've avoided any of these posts since covid. You guys had a year to educate yourselves and would still rather tell fart jokes.
It could be way worse than laughs.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:51 PM
Banned

**What I realised about People's own bullshit beliefs, is that People's own bullshit beliefs is a product of that retreat into a simplified world. A lot of his language could come from the Occupy movement. He has this attitude: all politicians are shit. It’s almost like Seventies counterculture, joints being rolled on album covers, and really People's own bullshit beliefs is the end result of that attitude. And “Politics is shit” is one of the things that most influences the internet. You know – everything is bad. Well, yeah. But it’s naive and it’s a retreat.

**People believe People's own bullshit beliefs, because in the internet age, everyone has their own truths ** I did [documentary series] The Century of the Self, which is all about the rise of the individual as the most important thing. What I tried to show was that capitalism thought, “Great, we can give people lots of stuff that makes them feel like themselves”. The problem for politics is its very difficult to create a political movement out of hyper-individualistic people, because they all have their own version of the truth. It stops politicians pulling people together and uniting them. Politics has been destroyed by that. So People's own bullshit beliefs has accepted that – he’s said, well, everyone has their own truths, so I have my own truths.

**People's own bullshit beliefs probably even believes his own lies ** I mean, if you look at People's own bullshit beliefs, he’s the ultimate self-actualising individual. What he thinks at that moment up on stage is real. So if you’ve got a bunch of people locked inside their heads, how do you change the world? Because everyone has a different world. And that’s really what People's own bullshit beliefs has bought into focus, which is the inability of politicians to deal - it’s not a post truth world, it creates a post truth world, but what it really makes is a world where everyone has their own truth, and they are encouraged to believe that that is true.

Fixed that for you buster.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like the vaccines that we mandate to our children? I'll take my A+ and the extra credit back chump
Let's just agree that you're wrong.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Wow comparing Trump to Hitler. Omgawd u so cute leftie don't never change
Old 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
Kobold

How am I wrong? You guys really suck a fat toe at having a debate. Your children are mandated to go to school. They are mandated to have been vaccinated if they want to go to school with the other children. Okay so you can home school them to get around that maybe? I don't know what you're thinking here but it is definitely backwards and wrong which is probably why you continue to talk out of your ass without stating any facts.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Hitler really say gas the jews?
Pathetic post

Even by your standards
Old 06-16-2021, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
How am I wrong? You guys really suck a fat toe at having a debate. Your children are mandated to go to school. They are mandated to have been vaccinated if they want to go to school with the other children. Okay so you can home school them to get around that maybe? I don't know what you're thinking here but it is definitely backwards and wrong which is probably why you continue to talk out of your ass without stating any facts.
They aren't mandated to go to school. They just turn out like Spergand if they don't.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sodomites can decorate the cake themselves with their filth
You aren't even trying anymore. NPCs in Norrath are better at instigating arguments. I expected you to jump on how I was stereotyping the gay community by associating a diverse group with one vocation. The point though was about how uncomfortable people still are with their masculinity/femininity and sexuality.

Animus-Anima in Jungian psychology
Closed Thread