Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2023, 09:33 AM
Banned

^
I continually love how the left accuses the right of “hate” while literally hating half the country themselves. And we’re talking about the smaller half now, according to voting statistics, aka the minority, not the majority “opppressors”

Maybe they don’t want conservatives dead (although of course some do, just as some conservatives want leftists dead)…

…but Leftist women report in surveys they won’t date conservative men. And I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that the tolerance for friends of the opposite political party is actually higher on the right than the left, although I don’t have data to support that other than hunch. If they could kick conservatives out of public functions, they most certainly would. If they could ship them to some remote island somewhere out of America, they most certainly would

So stop with the stupid “hate” smearing IMO. The left is the EXACT same. Welcome to the dark side. Everyone knows your hearts don’t bleed for everyone. In fact they don’t bleed for literally millions of men, women and kids in America

People on the right will have people on the left call them the most vile, hurtful things their brains can conjure. They’ll say things like “when you misgender trans people, you make them want to kill themselves. So you should kill yourself”

It’s all so incredibly hypocritical
Last edited by unsunghero; 03-31-2023 at 09:51 AM..
Old 03-31-2023, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
WFAA
37m
A Texas man tracked his stolen truck using Apple AirTags and then shot and killed the suspect, police say.
i fucking love my state, holy shit.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
I continually love how the left accuses the right of “hate” while literally hating half the country themselves. And we’re talking about the smaller half now, according to voting statistics, aka the minority, not the majority “opppressors”

Maybe they don’t want conservatives dead (although of course some do, just as some conservatives want leftists dead)…

…but Leftist women report in surveys they won’t date conservative men. And I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that the tolerance for friends of the opposite political party is actually higher on the right than the left, although I don’t have data to support that other than hunch. If they could kick conservatives out of public functions, they most certainly would. If they could ship them to some remote island somewhere out of America, they most certainly would

So stop with the stupid “hate” smearing IMO. The left is the EXACT same. Welcome to the dark side. Everyone knows your hearts don’t bleed for everyone. In fact they don’t bleed for literally millions of men, women and kids in America

People on the right will have people on the left call them the most vile, hurtful things their brains can conjure. They’ll say things like “when you misgender trans people, you make them want to kill themselves. So you should kill yourself”

Talk about a pity party, give me a fucking break already. It's not a hate crime that half the country thinks you Fox News addicts are hateful morons, all still reminiscing about when your favorite pedophile hadn't been indicted.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure the literal opposite of this is going to happen and the midterms in 26' presidential in 28' won't even happen due to our new form of government.

when in the 4th Reich do as the nazis do, Heil Mein Trumpler...

edit: i think this way after binge watching numerous PBS Frontline Docs last night on trump,bannon,jan6,proud boys..etc and tweets like this from our current president today. NEW - Biden says transgender Americans "shape our nation's soul" in an official proclamation.

my thinking is the evangelical right with act now for the same reasons Putin is acting now in Russia, demographic shifts, hell the republicans even got caught having a internal meeting about demographics and losing power over a decade ago iirc and the language then was pretty fiery before trump even emerged on the political scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta pander to that less than 1% of the population because virtue
Meanwhile Bidens VA deadnames transgender American veterans and treats all veterans like shit.

I'm not saying Trumps was any better.

Just that America is the laughing stock of the world.

Definitely fiery clownworld death for this country. Doesn't matter who's in charge. We lost our ability to be civil and intellectual b4 Trump.

And yeah Biden is a joke and a clown himself.

Our government is 100% dysfunctional and off of the rails.

It's good game time folks.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure he's gonna flee the country or something lol

can you imagine Trump shitposting on social media from israel or russia or something. holy fuck that timeline would be nuts. literal insurgency and president in exile like those banana republics we always talk shit about and pretend not to be.
Would definitely be lol as fuk.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Social media my man. Ban that shit and the TV and give children only Cicero, Plato, and a piano and you’d be amazed how quickly it turns around

We also need to stop glorifying athletes. I’m not sure why we worship meatheads and value our least useful people. A single paramedic saves how many lives in their career? Compare that to OJ Simpson
^^^ #agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you learn anything about the nature of things from Idiocracy?
^^^ lol yep.
Quote:
^

It's retarded as fuck tho bro that ppl automatically assume trans == leftist/progressive.

I want a fucking military dictatorship. Numbered ids and windowless concrete boxes for absolutely everyone, no exceptions! and names are illegal. Don't sell me short bro.

P.s. oh and a Christian cross ✝️ in each and every box etched in the concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you learn anything about the nature of things from Idiocracy?
^^^ lol yep.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-31-2023 at 10:26 AM..
Old 03-31-2023, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

at least we got trans rights
Old 03-31-2023, 10:26 AM
Banned

Not really tho. Not any more than Amish rights.

"Trans rights" are a joke. Under this administration.

Just classify transgenderism a religion and oppress trans ppl equally like everyone else in this country. Case closed.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talk about a pity party, give me a fucking break already. It's not a hate crime that half the country thinks you Fox News addicts are hateful morons, all still reminiscing about when your favorite pedophile hadn't been indicted.
I can gripe about the way your party is hateful, but when you do it it’s a pity party

Lol you are a walking exemplification of my point, and it all flies right over your dumb head

Maybe go back to getting more accounts banned with your lack of hate?

Edit: Here’s where Horza throws a pity party that he was banned because of “teh evil oppressive moderators” and not the fact he is a hateful asshole who is too dumb to get the message that he’s not welcome after multiple bans
Last edited by unsunghero; 03-31-2023 at 10:54 AM..
Old 03-31-2023, 10:54 AM
Banned

Leftist women report in surveys they won’t date conservative men, and this is somehow a hate crime against terminally online, right-wing incels?
Closed Thread