Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwk2k7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think magabillies being more independent minded thinkers would be more competent papers although not obviously so ...since being independent they dont rely on guilds, or gratification from ooc or forums. Js
Well if you change the definition of independent thinker to someone incapable of critical thought, logical deduction and prone to accept targeted propaganda due to a low intellect, then you would be correct.

But outside of fantasyland they are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Which is why they almost always join the zerg and need extreme gear advantages and often cheats to even come close to players who do not.

Regardless, if you're dumb enough to support Trump there is a .0000000007% chance of beating me in PvP, you'd have better luck training a squirrel to outperform a dolphin in a cognitive test then me losing to someone who believes in Jewish space lasers.
Old 01-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if you change the definition of independent thinker to someone incapable of critical thought, logical deduction and prone to accept targeted propaganda due to a low intellect, then you would be correct.

But outside of fantasyland they are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Which is why they almost always join the zerg and need extreme gear advantages and often cheats to even come close to players who do not.

Regardless, if you're dumb enough to support Trump there is a .0000000007% chance of beating me in PvP, you'd have better luck training a squirrel to outperform a dolphin in a cognitive test then me losing to someone who believes in Jewish space lasers.
Still seething about trump... what a cuck
Old 01-09-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConsortium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they come here and back away slowly without eye contact, like your dates
That was funny
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-10-2022, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was funny
The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?
Old 01-12-2022, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump
It's 2022.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?
Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-13-2022, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!
Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.
Old 01-13-2022, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

5 star thread this is what EQ is all about.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.
Lemme write a paragraph, where I use commas incorrectly, and write two paragraphs, showing how upset I am someone would dare laugh at me. I'll use my "photographic memory", to remember who said this, so I can shit on all their posts from now until the end of time, amen.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 star thread this is what EQ is all about.
I'm a 5 star man. I'M A FIVE STAR MAN!!!
Closed Thread