Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2023, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jean-Pierre Fuentes
perfectly illustrating both of our points.
Old 09-28-2023, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten there is no such thing as evidence that Elizondo hypothetically reads that causes him to change his mind. His awful, reactionary, ignorant form of conservatism is functionally a religion. He's the only one who can undo his brainwashing, and doing so is likely to be traumatic.
if by "he's" you mean god's. are quiet quitting god here
Old 09-28-2023, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is this a problem with the rule of law? He submitted fraudulent documents to get state licenses. Coourt ruled those licenses are therefore not valid.

So are you telling me, if I go to get a driver's license, and I submit false info, and it is found out, and the state says my license is no longer valid because of that false submission, how the fuck is that a broken legal system?

You people who pretend to be aloof are the worst. It's clear you really want to suck the orange cock, but you have added this wisp of dignity to your persona, so that you make sure you appear merely impartial. To untrained eyes.

I only see a tell.

Keep pretending we don't see how you want the cards to fall.

see, Fudgie? trump gets you in your feels. it is a minor misunderstanding if you take a step back
Last edited by arvidez; 09-28-2023 at 11:12 AM..
Old 09-28-2023, 11:26 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure what you are asking here. i score 0 on conscientiousness so honor might not be my strong suit. i will answer in the style of Jean-Pierre...

my blue eyed mom's great great great grandmother was born in texas. brown skinned Dad's roots back to a time unremembered in the lone star state. i have over a hundred cousins. i think yall call me a mexican.

my siblings range from chocolate to a creamy latte. we are texan. i dont care what the smart white people are saying.

race is gross to talk about. i prefer the hateful racism over the compassionate racism all day.
Colorism is racism's retarded step brother.

I'm cool with everyone...cept jews

That's how you can tell the difference between myself, and the righty-jews on this forums playing the Esau Gambit. The righty-jews intention, which is the same as the more obvious lefty-jews, is dividing into camps and sewing discord. That's why their symbol is two pyramids, opposed, and in schism, instead of a octohedron.
Last edited by Landroval; 09-28-2023 at 11:31 AM..
Old 09-28-2023, 11:43 AM
Banned

Look at the above post, Ooloo, and tell me your precious reactionary conservatives don't have a fascism problem.
Old 09-28-2023, 11:44 AM
Banned

They should make a memorial for all the lives lost to bail/bond reform

Bonded out of one capital murder, can he do it for the next 2? (11yr old and stepfather died)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3175.jpg (20.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-28-2023, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at the above post, Ooloo, and tell me your precious reactionary conservatives don't have a fascism problem.
You don't have a problem with fascists when they're hohol Jewish fascists. In fact, you support emptying our coffers so their hegemony can send the indigenous people of Ukraine off to die "to the last man".

And Ooloo is a Jewish provocateur, he admitted it several times
Old 09-28-2023, 11:52 AM
Banned

Ooloo, you have insisted repeatedly that racism isn't an issue among the conservatives. Ooloo, can you explain Landroval's opinion on God's Chosen People?
Old 09-28-2023, 11:54 AM
Banned

I'm talking to you directly bitchboy. Don't you go running for Ooloo. Why do you support Hohol fascists?
Old 09-28-2023, 12:06 PM
Banned

Ooloo, Landroval is having a temper tantrum because I won't waste my time engaging with him directly, but I am still holding out hope for you. Ooloo, please address the above blatant fascism and thanks in advance
Closed Thread